Still no deal with Greece as deposits hit an 11 year low. Consumer confidence surges as food and gas prices rise and people cannot find full time jobs. All indicators, geo-political and economic are pointing to an event with in the next 100 days. Germany may lose 9 billion dollars because of the sanctions with Russia. When the supreme court is blackmailed with NSA spying they will change the law. US color revolution continues in Armenia. Ukraine has increase the number of troops to 60,000 soldiers. US invasion of Syria could start at any moment. Terror attacks in Tunisia, France and Kuwait push the agenda of the Authorization of War. US authorities warning of an event on July 4.
Check Out The New X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.26.2015
- If Greece refuses, the ministers will move on to discussing a “Plan B” on preparing to limit the damage from a Greek default to Greek banks and other euro zone countries and markets,However, Merkel and Hollande have refused to talk publicly about a “Plan B” Deposits Drop to Eleven-Year LowOfficial data from the Bank of Greece today showed deposits fell €3.8 billion to €129.9 billion at the end of last month, marking a 21 percent plunge since November.
- UMich consumer sentiment spiked from 90.7 to 96.1 (well above the 94.6 preliminary print) just shy of 2015 highs (which are also the highest since 2004).
- Too many stores. Too much competition. Not enough shoppers.
- I am issuing a RED ALERT for the last six months of 2015.
- just because stocks have recently been hitting all-time record highs does not mean that the overall economy has been doing well.
- When an economy is healthy, money tends to circulate fairly rapidly. I buy something from you, then you take that money and buy something from someone else, etc. In a stable and growing economy, people generally feel good about things and they are not afraid to spend. But during hard times, the exact opposite happens. That is why the velocity of money almost always slows down during a recession. , the velocity of money has indeed gone down during every recession since 1960. Once a recession is over, the velocity of money is supposed to go back up.
- Only two times before has the S&P 500 been up by more than 200 percent over a six year time frame.
- The first was in 1929, and the stock market subsequently crashed.
- The second was in 2000, right before the dotcom bubble burst.
- , the smart money is beginning to pull their money out of stocks while they still can. mutual fund investors have pulled more money out of stocks than they have put into stocks for 16 weeks in a row…
- Others are sounding the alarm.
- Ron Paul “prepare for a bear market in bonds“.
- Carl Icahn financial markets are “extremely overheated—especially high-yield bonds“.
- Martin Armstrong his Economic Confidence Model predicts that the “Big Bang” is coming in “2015.75“.
- Jim Rogers “we will see some kind of major, major problems in the world financial markets” within the next year or two.
- July 15th to September 15th – A “realistic military training exercise” known as “Jade Helm” will be conducted by the U.S. Army. .
- July 28th – On May 28th, the European Union were being given a two month deadline to enact “bail-in” legislation. Any nation that does not have “bail-in” legislation in place by that time will face legal action from the European Commission.
- September 15th – The 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on this date. It is being reported that France plans to introduce a resolution which would give formal UN Security Council recognition to a Palestinian state. Up until now, the United States has always been the one blocking such a resolution,
- September 25th to September 27th – The United Nations is going to launch a brand new sustainable development agenda for the entire planet. Some have called this “Agenda 21 on steroids”.
- Germany may lose up to 9 billion euros ($10 billion) in export revenue over sanctions against Russia in 2015, the head of the Eastern Committee of German Economy
- “In the first four months of 2015, German exports to Russia have seriously decreased and we see a decrease at 34 percent [in comparison with the same time period from last year], and imports have also decreased by approximately 30 percent,”
- In order to save Obamacare from utter disaster, Chief Justice Roberts essentially rewrote the law. If you are thinking that the Supreme Court is not supposed to do that, you would be right.
- This decision on Obamacare should have been quite straightforward for the court. The following is how Business Insider described the key issue in this case…
The case revolved around the interpretation of a phrase that stated that healthcare exchanges must be “established by the State” in order to receive tax credits. Scalia said that he was baffled that the majority of the justices could interpret this to mean that the federal government could give tax credits in states where exchanges weren’t established by the state.
“Words no longer have meaning if an Exchange that is not established by a State is ‘established by the State.’ It is hard to come up with a clearer way to limit tax credits to state Exchanges than to use the words ‘established by the State,’” Scalia said.
- That sounds pretty basic, right?
- “Established by the state” should mean “established by the state”?
- He says that this ridiculous decision will be “remembered through the years” and that it sends a message that “the Supreme Court of the United States favors some laws over others, and is prepared to do whatever it takes to uphold and assist its favorites”…
- Near the end of his dissent, he chided his fellow justices for rewriting Obamacare in order to save it, and he suggested that this law should now be referred to as “SCOTUScare”…
- Remember Charlie Hedbo when all the leaders banned together to support freedom speech, that the magazine has the right to freedom of speech and expression.
- What happened to freedom of speech and expression in this country? You cannot choose which speech and expression is free, if you do this then it is not free is is controlled, or permitted speech.
- Will Obama Resign Because His Family Owned Slaves?
“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
― George Orwell
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington
“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” – Abraham Lincoln
- Washington wants Russia marginalized, weakened, contained and isolated. It wants it stripped of allies. It wants its sovereign independence destroyed.
- Washington responded to what’s ongoing, saying:
- “(W)e are concerned about reports of excessive police use of force to disperse the crowd on the morning of June 23, as well as several reports of abuse while in police custody.”
- “In addition, we are troubled by reports that journalists and their equipment were specifically targeted during the operation.”
- When around 250,000 Brits rallied in London against punishing austerity days earlier, US officials were silent.
- Nor is Israel criticized for daily persecution of Palestinians, mass political imprisonments, torture, wars of aggression and other high crimes – vicious state terror by any standard.
- When killer cops in America murder defense Blacks hundreds of times annually, nothing is done at the federal, state or local levels to stop them.
- Constitutional reform in Ukraine, including the decentralization of power, was among the key provisions of the February Minsk agreements to put an end to hostilities in Donbas.
- According to Poroshenko, the country’s parliament aims to pass a bill on constitutional reforms to decentralize power in Ukraine by July 17.
- “We have increased the number of our troops in the zone of special anti-terrorism operation to 60,000 servicemen,” Poroshenko said in an interview with the Inter television.
- Poroshenko stressed that the Ukrainian authorities have made strong efforts to arm the units with new or repaired military equipment, to train the personnel in line with Western experience, and to improve logistics and financial support of Ukrainian soldiers.
- Putin gave his explanation to US President Barack Obama of false reports often voiced by the West of Russian troops supposedly in Ukraine,
- Obama stressed the need for Russia to withdraw its troops and equipment from eastern Ukraine in order to fulfill the Minsk agreement.
- The head of the Chechen Republic has dismissed reports that local terrorists have joined the Islamic State group (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), adding that such rumors were bluffs and that the IS had absolutely no chances of success in Chechnya.
- Pretext ISIS: US Poured Billions Into “Moderates” Who Don’t Exist
- The document openly admits that the US has provided billions in arming and training militants fed into the devastating and increasingly regional conflict. It admits that the US maintains – and should expand – operations in Jordan and NATO-member Turkey to provide even more weapons, cash, and fighters to the already catastrophic conflict.
- The US Invasion of Syria
- After arming and funding a literal region-wide army terrorists, the United States now plans to use the resulting chaos to justify what it has sought since the beginning of the conflict when it became clear the Syrian government was not to capitulate or collapse – the establishment of buffer zones now called “safe zones” by Brookings.
- These zones once created, will include US armed forces on the ground, literally occupying seized Syrian territory . Brookings even admits that many of these zones would be created by extremists,
- The US assumes that once this territory is seized and US troops stationed there, the Syrian Arab Army will not dare attack in fear of provoking a direct US military response against Damascus.
- Brookings admits that the government of Syria is not engaged in a war against its own people,
- The Invasion Could Succeed, But Not for US Proxies
- The entire plan is predicated on America’s ability to first take and hold these “zones”
- Already the US has used their own ISIS hordes as a pretext to operate militarily within Syrian territory, which as predicted, has led to this next stage in incremental invasion.
- Three fatal terrorist attacks on three continents within hours of each other have left officials fearful that a coordinated campaign of terror is underway,
- On Friday morning, at least one individual drove a car into a gas processing plant outside the industrial city of Lyon in France. The perpetrator beheaded one person, and injured two others, before hanging a severed head with Islamist flags and Arabic inscriptions on the factory gate.
- The attacker was captured shortly afterwards, with police looking for accomplices.
- A reported two gunmen then burst into a Spanish-owned beachside tourist resort in Tunisian At least 37 people, predominantly foreigners, were gunned down, though their identities have not yet been revealed.
- In Kuwait, a suicide bomber set off explosives in a Shia mosque packed with 2,000 people during Friday prayers. At least 16 people are dead,
- Authorities are warning of possible terrorist threats around the July 4 holiday
- The Department of Homeland Security, the FBI and the National Counterterrorism Center issued a joint intelligence bulletin to law enforcement across the U.S.
- The bulletin doesn’t warn of any known active plots. But it serves as a general warning of heightened threats. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson issued a statement in response to the attacks in France, Tunisia and Kuwait, saying in part, “Particularly with the upcoming July 4th holiday here in the United States, the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI continue to communicate with state and local law enforcement about what we know and see.
- “We are encouraging all law enforcement to be vigilant and prepared,” the statement continued. “We will also adjust security measures, seen and unseen, as necessary to protect the American people.“
The discovery of the website began with a political blogger who posted the following Tweet:
— tankie nerd (@HenryKrinkIe) June 20, 2015
Less than an hour later, Twitter user Emma Quangel, a self-described communist, responded to that Tweet:
Why did Quangel pony up the $49 to buy the website domain report?
who IS Emma Quangel?
Dylann Storm Roof’s unsigned “Confession Website” has been “found” by an Obama agenda supporter and a writer
- Quangel owns a site called…wait for it…
Roof’s manifesto was actually written by Quangel:
I’m not going to go so far as to say Emma Quangel wrote the “confession manifesto” like are. I will say it’s more likely that she wrote it than Dylann did with his 9th grade education.
Source: The Daily Sheeple