- Video has been released allegedly showing a mass military mobilization in Vladivostok, Russia, just eight miles from the border with North Korea, as the world edges towards war
- As The Express reports, the dramatic move, unconfirmed by the Russian government, was spotted by residents in the border city and posted on social media.
- According to the reports, a military convoy of eight surface-to-air missiles, part of Russian Air Defence, were on the move.
- The S400 anti-aircraft missiles were moved to Vladivostok, where Vladimir Putin already has a major navy base.
- Furthermore, As the following footage shows (beginning at aorund 1:20 below) Chinese military assets are also being moved to the North Korean border…