In this news brief we will discuss the latest news on the economic collapse. We look to see if things are really that different. The central bank will not stop at just confiscating your wealth they will want your life. They want to enslave the people.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 12.30.2016
- slashed output in January-March 2016 due to accumulated inventory of the iPhone 6s line at the end of 2015. That experience led Apple to curb production of the iPhone 7, introduced in September, by around 20%. But the phones still have sold more sluggishly than expected. Information on production of the latest models and global sales suggests cuts in both the 7 and 7 Plus lines in the coming quarter.
- . A source at a major parts producer called Apple’s production cut “within expectations,” saying the company has reduced the role Apple plays in its overall business.
- Monte dei Paschi would issue the debt in the form of bonds and commercial paper. A third of that debt would have a short-term maturity date, while the rest would mature in three years,
- the debt sales would be supported by government guarantees which form part of a liquidity scheme for banks in need which the European Commission has agreed to extend for six months. Of course, by providin the insolvent bank this blanket guarantee, the Commission would once again be violating one of its core principles: under EU state aid rules, banks with a capital shortfall cannot benefit from general liquidity support schemes, meaning the Commission takes decisions on a case-by-case basis, as it did for Monte dei Paschi, which may be insolvent, but it is systematically important so anything goes.
- First it was the US, then Germany blamed much of what is wrong in society on “fake news”, and not, say, a series of terrible decisions made by politicians. Now it is Italy’s turn to call for an end to “fake news”, which in itself would not be troubling, however, the way Giovanni Pitruzzella, head of the Italian competition body, demands the European Union “cracks down” on what it would dub “fake news” is nothing short of a total crackdown on all free speech, and would give local governments free reign to silence any outlet that did not comply with the establishment propaganda.
- Allies of Matteo Renzi, the former prime minister, have also complained that fake news contributed to his defeat in the December referendum on constitutional reform, which led to his resignation, even though he lost by a wide 20-percentage point margin
- the Islamic State terror group had cut off the water supply from its main processing plants on the Euphrates.
- Up to this point, there had been an agreement to leave the water unaffected by the war. The residents of Aleppo will now be forced to depend upon local water wells and water bottles until the situation is resolved.
- Russia won’t expel any Americans in retaliation to US moves, in a brutal demonstration of just how irrelevant Obama’s 11th hour decision is for US-Russian relations.
- The reversal comes as Russian officials portrayed U.S. sanctions as a last act of a lame-duck president and suggested that Trump could reverse them when he takes over the White House in January.
- Russia will send a plane for its diplomats and their families to be expelled by the United States,
- . Russian diplomats should leave the US on January 1, however, they experienced some issues with plane tickets to Russia during the holiday season. “For diplomats and their families to leave the United States, an aircraft of the Rossiya Special Flight Squadron of the Russian Presidential Property Management Directorate will be sent to the US,” t
- Why the focus on the Maryland compound?
- The 45-acre site on the Eastern Shore waterfront near Centreville was purchased by the Soviet Union in 1972, a State Department official said. Its ownership was not a secret — it has been widely covered by news organizations for decades — and Russian officials have previously said the site has been used as a retreat for diplomats and their families.
- Property records show that the Russian government owns two parcels of land on Town Point Lane, about five miles west of Centreville, near where the Chester River meets the Corsica River. One parcel of 45.52 acres is valued at about $8 million for tax purposes, while the other is just shy of an acre and is valued at $537,200.
- Both were transferred from the Soviet government to the Russian Federation in 1995, according to property records.
- Wikileaks released a series of tweets this afternoon following the latest move by Obama. Wikileaks says Obama many have violated the Vienna Convention by expelling the Russian diplomats.
- President Obama has apparently made the decision to use his final days in office to do everything possible to “box in” and undermine President-elect Trump.
“Even those who are sympathetic to Obama on most issues are saying that part of the reason he did this today was to “box in” President-elect Trump.”
“Even the New York Times characterized as such that this may be an attempt to box him in to see what he’ll do as President. That’s not the way that peaceful transitions of administrations work in our great democracy.”
It’s unclear how many of Obama’s late actions Trump will able to reverse upon taking office.
Should Trump seek to scrap the sanctions on Russia next year, it could trigger a fight with congressional Republicans,
“Hypothetically, you could reverse those sanctions,” one official told reporters. “But it wouldn’t make a lot of sense.”
- Based on all of his experience, McAfee does not believe that Russians were behind the hacks on the Democratic National Committee (DNC), John Podesta’s emails, and the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. he said, “if it looks like the Russians did it, then I can guarantee you it was not the Russians.”The Joint Analysis Report from the FBI contains an appendix that lists hundreds of IP addresses that were supposedly “used by Russian civilian and military intelligence services.” While some of those IP addresses are from Russia, the majority are from all over the world, which means that the hackers constantly faked their location.McAfee argues that the report is a “fallacy,” explaining that hackers can fake their location, their language, and any markers that could lead back to them. Any hacker who had the skills to hack into the DNC would also be able to hide their tracks, he said“If I was the Chinese and I wanted to make it look like the Russians did it, I would use Russian language within the code, I would use Russian techniques of breaking into the organization,” McAfee said, adding that, in the end, “there simply is no way to assign a source for any attack.”
- As part of the “evidence” meant to substantiate the unprecedented act of expelling 35 Russian diplomats and locking down two Russian compounds without a major concurrent political or diplomatic incident, or an act of war, and which simply provides an outlets for the Democrats to justify the loss of their candidate in the US presidential election (sorry, Putin did not tell the rust belt how to vote), the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI released a 13-page “report” on the Russian action done “to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election”, i.e., hack it.
- As the DHS writes, “this document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities. The U.S. Government is referring to this malicious cyber activity by RIS as GRIZZLY STEPPE. (stap)”
- Where things get awkward, however, is at the very start of the report, which prefaced by a broad disclaimer, according to which nothing in the report is to be relied upon and that everything contained in it may be completely false.
- No really: “this report is provided “as is” for informational purposes only. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DHS does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this advisory or otherwise.”
- nowhere in the report is it actually confirmed that these are the two alleged hackers or that they were instructed to “hack” the DHS (or the election as Obama puts it) by the Kremlin.
The U.S. Government confirms that two different RIS actors participated in the intrusion into a U.S. political party. The first actor group, known as Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) 29, entered into the party’s systems in summer 2015, while the second, known as APT28, entered in spring 2016.
Both groups have historically targeted government organizations, think tanks, universities, and corporations around the world. APT29 has been observed crafting targeted spearphishing campaigns leveraging web links to a malicious dropper; once executed, the code delivers Remote Access Tools (RATs) and evades detection using a range of techniques. .
- essentailly what it does is blames several “known” Russian hacking organizations for what was simply a very unsophisticated phishing attack, one which could have been conducted by any 15-year-old in Cambodia or any other location around the globe.
- The actual words “Russia” and “Russian” are mentioned only three times, with just 11 instances of “RIS” – a custom, catch-all acronym standing for “Russian Intelligence Services” without naming any.
- Even when detailing the efforts of the two purported hacker groups, the report uses vague and noncommittal language. For example, the actual political party allegedly hacked by the two groups is never identified:
- “In spring 2016, APT28 compromised the same political party,” the report continues. “Using the harvested credentials, APT28 was able to gain access and steal content, likely leading to the exfiltration of information from multiple senior party members. The U.S. Government assesses that information was leaked to the press and publicly disclosed.”
- This could be referring to emails and documents of the Democratic National Committee, which were made public by Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks – both of whom have categorically rejected any claim of Russian hackers being responsible. It could also refer to WikiLeaks publishing emails from the private account of Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta, over the course of a month prior to the November 8 election.
- In addition to CozyBear and FancyBear, the 13-page report includes a list of more ridiculous names for alleged Russian hacker groups, such as CakeDuke, CrouchingYeti, Energetic Bear, EVILTOSS, OLDBAIT, and SEADADDY.
- The second half of the report is focused on mitigation strategies, from backing up one’s data and changing passwords to information-sharing with the government and giving Homeland Security access to networks for “voluntary assessments” of vulnerabilities.
- Obama’s report on Russian hacking is a ‘case of fake news and propaganda’
- Filmmaker Michael Moore is calling for mass demonstrations and disruptions to the Jan. 20 inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump.
- The outspoken liberal filmmaker suggested on Facebook his “5 Things You Can Do Right Now About Donald J. Trump,”outlining a plan for sustained resistance to Trump’s agenda.
1. MAKE YOUR PRESENCE KNOWN. Your Senators and Members of Congress are home right now, in your town (or a nearby town), for their holiday break. Their office is open! You don’t need an appointment. Just show up
2. WRITE TO THE DNC TONIGHT. It will take 5 minutes. Send a quick email to the Democratic National Committee (http://my.democrats.org/page/s/contact-the-democrats) and tell them you want them to elect Congressman Keith Ellison as the new chairperson of the Democratic Party.
3. FORM YOUR OWN RAPID RESPONSE TEAM. By New Year’s Day this Sunday, I want you to ask 5 to 10 friends, family members, co-workers, classmates or neighbors to be part of your Rapid Response Team. Pick a name for it — the “Doyle Family Rapid Response Team”, the “Oak Street Rapid Response Team”, the “Seabrook High School Rapid Response Team”, the “Gilmore Girls Fan Club Rapid Response Team”, etc. Set a plan to contact each other online as soon as word goes out on any given day to oppose what Trump and Congress are up to.
4. MAKE PLANS NOW TO BE AT THE INAUGURATION WEEKEND PROTESTS! We need millions in the streets in DC — and that’s what it looks like it’s shaping up to be. The big march will be the day after the Inauguration – the Million Women March on January 21st.
5. YOU SHOULD RUN FOR OFFICE.
- While careful to specifically all for peaceful protest, one wonders how liable he could be if things turn “aggressive” as he mentions… and whether US Code-Section 879 comes into effect.
- (a) Whoever knowingly and willfully threatens to kill, kidnap, or inflict bodily harm upon – (1) a former President or a member of the immediate family of a former President; (2) a member of the immediate family of the President, the President-elect, the Vice President, or the Vice President-elect; (3) a major candidate for the office of President or Vice President, or a member of the immediate family of such candidate; or (4) a person protected by the Secret Service under section 3056(a)(6); shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both. (