In this news brief we will discuss the latest news on the economic collapse. We look to see if things are really that different. The central bank will not stop at just confiscating your wealth they will want your life. They want to enslave the people.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 01.02.2017
- What is Janet Yellen thinking?
- The Yellen Fed raised interest rates again in December 2016.
- More than this, Yellen has promised the Fed will be raising rates THREE times in 2017.
- This is astounding when you consider that the Fed is promising this at a time when the $USD is at a 13-year high.
- Janet Yellen is playing a very dangerous game here. There is simply no logical explanation for what she’s doing here It’s madness.
- A strong $USD hurts:
- 1) Corporate profits (47% of corporate sales from abroad).
- 2) GDP growth.
- 3) Bonds (debt deflation).
- 4) Mortgages and home refinancing.
- 5) US manufacturing.
- And more.
- Indeed, there are few if any benefits to a strong $USD in the current fiat, debt-based monetary system the Fed is managing.
- Moreover, the Fed tried this whole “we’re going to raise rates 3-4 times in the next 12 months” scheme just one year ago. That triggered a 10% drop in stocks in just two weeks’ time.
- Finally, there is the $USD denominated debt to worry about.
- Globally there are over $52 TRILLION in $USD-denominated debt sloshing around. This is an amount equal to nearly 70% of GLOBAL GDP.
- As we close out 2016 and draw nearer to the end of Obama’s 8 years in the White House, our commander-in-chief decided to celebrate by once again telling us all just how awesome he thinks he is via a lovely little tweet storm.
- Of course, as he often does, POTUS decided to highlight the number of private sector jobs that were added under his presidency as proof of his “remarkable progress.”
- And while the gross numbers may look impressive, a quick look at the “employment-to-population” ratio reveals that, even after Obama’s “recovery”, we still have the lowest percentage of our population actually employed than at any point since the mid-80s. This looks slightly less like “remarkable progress.”
- Next, the President decided to boast about the number of “folks” that have been able to get health insurance under his reign.
- Of course, he failed to mention the staggering premium increases that came with his “Affordable Care Act,” increases which even Bill Clinton admitted are crushing small businesses and the middle class. Somehow we suspect the people of Phoenix, AZ, who will see a 145% increase in their healthcare premiums in 2017, would define Obamacare as “remarkable progress.”
- The following two maps below that beautifully illustrate the epic collapse of Obamacare coverage in just 1 year probably also would be described by many as “remarkable progress.” Notice that, despite Obama’s promises of increased competition, in reality, the majority of the country will go from having 3+ options for healthcare in 2016 to just 1 option in 2017 (charts per the New York Times).
- 2016 healthcare insurance carriers by county:
- 2017 healthcare insurance carriers by county:
- Turkish President also said that terrorist attacks were related to the situation in the region
- The Istanbul nightclub attack was aimed at destabilizing the country and spreading chaos, Turkish
- a gunman attacked the Reina nightclub in the Ortakoy district of Istanbul where some 700-800 revelers were attending a New Year party. According to Turkish Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu, 39 people were killed, at least 15 victims are said to be foreign nationals. A total of 69 people were wounded.
- The US government did not have any information on the forthcoming terrorist attack on the Reina nightclub in Istanbul beforehand, the US embassy in Turkey said Sunday.
- Earlier in the day, the Hurriyet newspaper quoted Mehmet Kocarslan, owner of the attacked Reina club, as saying that the US intelligence had warned about the planned terrorist attack. On December 22, the US embassy published a Security Message for US Citizens to warn them of the possible dangers which they might face in Turkey and throughout Europe during New Year holidays.
- (1) Select Marine units, stationed domestically, were told to be ready to deploy within four minutes of being notified of the need to meet at a predetermined rally point; and, (2) the UK military cancelled a significant number of leaves in their military in order to get personnel back to their respective bases. So what? The “so what” is that intelligence related to a pending terrorist attack was accurate, they just had the wrong location. The terrorist attack did not take place in the US or the UK, it took place in Turkey.
- There is a humanitarian catastrophe unfolding in Syria and the “western” media ignore it.
- On December 22 al-Qaeda aligned Takfiris in the Wadi Barada valley shut down the main water supply for the Syrian capital Damascus. Since then the city and some 5-6 million living in and around it have to survive on emergency water distributions by the Syrian government. That is barely enough for people to drink – no washing, no showers and no water dependent production is possible.
- This shut down is part of a wider, seemingly coordinated strategy to deprive all government held areas of utility supplies. Two days ago the Islamic State shut down a major water intake for Aleppo from the Euphrates. High voltage electricity masts on lines feeding Damascus have been destroyed and repair teams, unlike before, denied access.
- On December 22 the water supply to Damascus was suddenly contaminated with diesel fuel and no longer consumable. A day later Syrian government forces started an operation to regain the area and to reconstitute the water supplies.
- The agreements between Russia, Turkey and Iran on the Syrian settlement will not result in the division of Syria, said Turkish political analyst and diplomat Aydin Sezer
- there will be no American aircraft carriers deployed at sea anywhere else in the world, despite a host of worldwide threats facing the United States.”
- the carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower and her strike group returned to Norfolk, Va., Friday following a seven-month deployment.
- Barack Obama has recalled all 10 U.S. Navy Aircraft Carriers from the Middle East, leaving the United States wide open to a potential attack.
- a little too coincidental that ALL aircraft carriers are in-port, for a whole week, just before a very unpopular President is supposed to surrender his office.
- Sources from the Energy Ministry claim that a major cyber-attack is the source of the widespread electricity cuts across Istanbul in recent days“The attacks are generally aiming to seize Internet sites and secure infiltration,” a senior anonymous source said on Dec. 31, as quoted by state-run Anadolu Agency.“Many infiltration attempts to the systems controlling our transmission and electricity producing lines were determined and prevented. The infiltration attempts are indicators of a major sabotage preparation against Turkey’s national electricity network,” he added. No major electricity cut was reported as of Jan. 1.
- The opening paragraph of WaPo’s story directly linked the “hack” of the Vermont utility to the same “Russian hacking operation dubbed Grizzly Steppe” that the Obama administration has blamed for the DNC and John Podesta email hacks. Vermont’s Governor, Peter Shumlin, told WaPo that “Americans should be both alarmed and outraged” by these actions perpetrated by “one of the world’s leading thugs, Vladimir Putin,” before seemingly calling for further retaliatory actions from the Obama administration.
Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy took the rhetoric to a whole new level by asserting a diabolical Russian plot to shut down the U.S. electrical grid in the middle of winter…a move that would most certainly kill off half the state’s population in an instant.
- Of course, it didn’t take long for the New York Times and ABC to latch on to the story since it fits their “2016 election hacking” narrative so perfectly.
- Alas, there was just one minor problem, namely that the entire article was completely fabricated. Apparently the esteemed “journalists” of the Washington Post didn’t even bother to contact the Burlington Electric Department to confirm their bogus story…and why should they…it fit the “Russian hacking” narrative so perfectly therefore it must be true, right?
- Well, apparently not. The quick spread of WaPo’s “fake news” story forced the Burlington Electric Department to issue a clarifying statement assuring worried residents that, indeed, their electricity grid had not been hacked, but rather a single “laptop not connected” to the grid had been found to have a malware virus.
- Which forced the embarrassed Washington Post to quickly tone down their provocative headline…
- On December 29, 2016, the Hill posted an article discussing a 13 page report by the FBI and DHS claiming that their 13 page report was “evidence” of Russian hacking in US elections.
- Wikileaks has repeatedly stated that the source of its leaks was a disgruntled Democratic Party insider.
- However, President Obama issued a press release on December 29 2016 using the DHS-FBI report to justify increasing sanctions against Russia.
- I therefore decided to see what the evidence was of Russian involvement in US Elections.
- Both files provide a list of 895 “indicators” of Russian Hacking. Unfortunately, nearly all of these indicators are simply IP addresses. In other words, it is a list of 895 servers from from more than 40 countries around the world. But the list also includes a few website domain names. (Domain names are simply the name of the website such as Youtube.com).
- none of these domain names have any relationship to Russian government hackers.
- here were two Russian servers located on lines 259 and 261. Here are the IP addresses.
Here is more information about each of these:
22.214.171.124 This is a clean broadband server located near Ufa which is a city in Russia with one million people. It is associated with an organization called Miragroup Ltd. The website is rxbrothers.ru. Naturally, this is a fake domain name which is available to be purchased. Miragroup is actually a corporation located in Great Britain.
126.96.36.199 is another clean broadband server located near Ufa. The organization is JSC Ufanet and the website is ufanet.ru which is a public broadband service started in 1997. Someone apparently is using this broadband service to hack the US government. Could this be the smoking gun that the Russian government is attacking the US? Think about it. If you were a Russian hacker, would you really use a public server located in some Russian town? I don’t think so. This is more like evidence that some hacker was using the local public library.
Imagine someone launching a cyber attack from the Seattle Public library – and then our govern
- None of the 885 IP addresses have any confirmed relationship to Russian Government Hackers
- An IP address is simply a numerical designation for a server. The 885 IP addresses listed in the DHS – FBI CSV file were even more interesting. The IP addresses were located on servers from the US and more than 40 nations around the world including more than 30 IP addresses supposedly located in China. Here are a few of the IP addresses
- People also need to ask themselves why the FBI DHS chose to place their evidence in a CSV file and XML file rather than a normal document or spreadsheet. If this were real evidence, it would have been placed directly in the PDF report for everyone to read – not hidden away in a file the general public has little ability to read.
- During a brief, informal exchange with reporters on New Year’s Eve at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Donald Trump questioned the official version of the “Russians hacking the election”, saying it was possible “somebody else” compromised the Democratic campaign’s servers, adding that he will reveal some previously undisclosed facts in the coming days by hinting that “I also know things that other people don’t know, we they cannot be sure of the situation.”
- Asked what that information included, the Republican President-elect said, “You will find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.” He did not elaborate.
- Trump also reiterated his belief that others might be responsible for the cyberattacks: “I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove. So it could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don’t know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation.”
- The Washington Post has retracted its story about Russian hackers penetrating the nation’s electricity grid with a virus found in a Burlington, Vt., electric company laptop.
- “Authorities say there is no indication of that so far [that Russians had penetrated the US electric grid],” according to an editor’s note attached to a corrected version of the story on the paper’s Web site.
- “The computer at Burlington Electric that was hacked was not attached to the grid,” the editor’s note read.
- News of the supposed hack had set off a firestorm of recriminations, with Vermont leaders calling Russian President Vladimir Putin “a thug” earlier Saturday, after one of the state’s electric utilities found a virus on a laptop computer.