In this news brief we will discuss the latest news on the economic collapse. We look to see if things are really that different. The central bank will not stop at just confiscating your wealth they will want your life. They want to enslave the people.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 02.12.2017
- Yes, 227,000 new jobs were created, However, the increased job number is also the only positive thing in the jobs report, and there are two other issues that haven’t really been highlighted.
- Two issues that could, and probably will, have an impact on the interest rate decisions later this year.
- First of all, the unemployment rate in the USA actually increased from 4.7% to 4.8%, despite the job growth.
- How is that possible?
- Simply put, due to the way the Bureau of Labour Statistics is gathering its data, almost 700,000 people have been ‘removed’ from the civilian population. The total size of the civilian population is rebalanced on a yearly basis, in January.
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The smaller size of the civilian population caused the labor force participation rate to increase by 0.2%, and this by itself caused the unemployment rate to increase as well, despite the job creation number.
- And as the unemployment rate is one of the key factors the Federal Reserve is looking at to determine whether or not a rate hike is appropriate, this small increase could have an impact on the decision making process.
- But perhaps even more important is the extremely disappointing update on the average hourly earnings (‘AHE’). The AHE increase fell to just 0.1% in January on a month/month comparison, but the real catch is in the details.
- Exactly because the 0.1% increase is focusing on a monthly update, the revision of the wage increase in December is actually telling you something more serious is going on. The December wages have been revised down by 0.2%, so if that would NOT have happened, the average hourly wage would have DECREASED in January.
- the official inflation estimates are currently hovering at around 2.3-2.5% by the end of 2017, it’s pretty easy to see and understand the inflation will eat a lot of the wealth of the lower income class and middle class people away. Indeed, let’s have a look at the expected five year forward inflation rate, as expected by the Federal Reserve:
Source: St Louis Fed
- After all, the salaries are remaining relatively stable, whilst the inflation rate is eating away 2% of the families’ purchasing power. You don’t have to be a genius to see this could go terribly wrong as a declining purchasing power will reduce the so-called ‘disposable income’, causing the demand for non-essential goods to increase.
- wages are stalling. This means inflation is eating away the people’s purchase power ànd savings.
- Get prepared,” warns billionaire commodity guru Jim Rogers, “because we’re going to have the worst economic problems in your lifetime and a lot of people are going to disappear.”
In 2008 Bear Stearns disappeared, Bear Stearns had been around over 90 years. Lehman Brothers disappeared. Lehman Brothers had been around over 150 years. A long, long time, a long glorious history they’ve been through wars, depression, civil war they’ve been through everything and yet they disappear.
So the next time around it’s going to be worse than anything we’ve seen and a lot of institutions, people, companies even countries, certainly governments and maybe even countries are going to disappear. I hope you get very worried.
when you start having bear markets as you I’m sure well know one bad thing happens and another bad thing happens and these things snowball
- The federal judge who halted President Donald Trump’s travel ban was wrong in stating that no one from the seven countries targeted in Trump’s order has been arrested for extremism in the United States since the 2001 terrorist attacks. In fact, as a new report finds, 72 individuals from the seven ‘mostly Muslim countries’ covered by President Trump’s “extreme vetting” executive order have been convicted of terrorism since 9/11.
- As AP first reported, during a hearing in Seattle last week, Judge Robartasked a Justice Department lawyer how many arrests of foreign nationals from the countries have occurred since 9/11. When the lawyer said she didn’t know, Robart answered his own question:
“Let me tell, you, the answer to that is none, as best I can tell. You’re here arguing on behalf of someone that says we have to protect the United States from these individuals coming from these countries and there’s no support for that.
A review of information compiled by a Senate committee in 2016 reveals that 72 individuals from the seven countries covered in President Trump’s vetting executive order have been convicted in terror cases since the 9/11 attacks.
The Center has extracted information on 72 individuals named in the Senate report whose country of origin is one of the seven terror-associated countries included in the vetting executive order: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. The Senate researchers were not able to obtain complete information on each convicted terrorist, so it is possible that more of the convicted terrorists are from these countries.
The United States has admitted terrorists from all of the seven dangerous countries:
- Somalia: 20
- Yemen: 19
- Iraq: 19
- Syria: 7
- Iran: 4
- Libya: 2
- Sudan: 1
- Total: 72
According to the report, at least 17 individuals entered as refugees from these terror-prone countries. Three came in on student visas and one arrived on a diplomatic visa.
- The U.S. military have announced that they expect civil unrest to become a major problem in cities across America in the very near future, and have begun training soldiers to prepare for urban warfare.
- In Southern Indiana, the army have built a dedicated 1000-acre urban warfare training center that contains houses, apartment buildings, schools, and hospitals. Soldiers use the facility to simulate a U.S. civil war involving members of the public.
- Govtslaves.info reports:
- In 2015, it was reported that the U.S. military was conducting urban warfare training in Broward County, Florida. 200 military personal participated in the training, the goal of which was to prepare soldiers for battle in unfamiliar areas overseas. According the military, these urban locations couldn’t be replicated on a practice battlefield.
- North Korea has fired a ballistic missile, the Yonhap News Agency reports, citing South Korean military sources.
- The missile was fired in the direction of the Sea of Japan at around 7:55 am February 12, according to South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that it detected the launch.
- “The flight distance was about 500 kilometers, and South Korea and the United States are conducting a close-up analysis on additional information,” South Korea’s Office of Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a statement.
- Iran’s Supreme National Security Council stated on Saturday that it is possible Russia will use its airspace to launch airstrikes against terrorists in Syria.
- “Iran and Russia cooperate in Syria not in single case, but the coordination is comprehensive,
- Last week he was “the insurgent” in The White House, this week The Economist decides to revert back to the Putin-puppet narrative for President Trump, as they proclaim ‘the art of the deal meets the tsar of the steal’ warning “the quest for a deal with Putin is delusional… and could be very bad indeed.”