In this news brief we will discuss the latest news on the economic collapse. We look to see if things are really that different. The central bank will not stop at just confiscating your wealth they will want your life. They want to enslave the people.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 01.02.2015
- Activity in the eurozone’s manufacturing sector grew at a slower pace than first estimated in December,
- US manufacturing printed at 53.9 (missing expectations modestly) and falling for 4 straight months to the lowest since January 2014’s Markit warns, “this suggests a slowdown could become more entrenched.”
- As Markit discusses,
Companies are citing greater uncertainty about the outlook,
- US construction spending in December dropped 0.3% (against expectations of a 0.4% rise) – the biggest monthly drop since June.
- New Orders number that was the stunner: at 53.5 this was the lowest number since before even the polar vortex: in fact it was the lowest since July 2013
- This portends a longer period of low oil prices, and with that, a cutback in drilling and job losses in the U.S. oil patch.
- That is going to have an impact on employment. In a recent example, American Eagle Energy, a small oil producer in North Dakota, decided to call off drilling entirely until oil prices rebound.
- Less drilling will not only lead to a loss of jobs for oil workers, but the services that pop up around drilling sites – restaurants, bars, construction, and more – are feeling the slowdown as well.
- Right now Cuba produces just over 50,000 barrels per day of oil and relies on Venezuela for around another 100,000 bpd. However with Venezuela’s economy reeling from the staggering drop in oil prices this year, Cuban officials want to avoid the impacts of a sudden drop in Venezuelan support. The commitment by Cuba and the U.S. to normalize relations may allow Cuba to buy more oil on the open market, and for U.S. companies to bring expertise and experience to tap into the country’s offshore reserves.
- banksters are stealing our assets in preparation for them to economically survive what is coming:
- 1. The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that when you put money into the bank, you have transferred ownership of that money to the bank.
- 2. The G20 nations declared the money in your bank account to not be money. Therefore, the FDIC insurance for your savings.
- 3. The MERS mortgage fraud is ongoing and homeowners are still having their homes stolen without legal justification.
- 4. The Federal Reserve, in 2012, began to print money to the tune of $40 billion dollars a month in order to purchase mortgage backed securities.
- 5. The banksters have practiced stealing the secured accounts of American in the MF Global (MFG) scandal, resulting in the loss of $6.3 billion dollars of secured investment funds. Nobody went to jail.
- 6. In April of 2013, the banksters are manipulating the price of gold as evidenced by the actions of “Goldman Sachs who told their clients earlier that they recommend initiating a short COMEX gold position.” After investors were duped into panic selling, the banksters bought up massive sums of gold.
- The only thing left to do is for the banksters to steal your bank accounts. The correct “crisis” will bring about the collapse of the dollar now that the wealth transfer has largely been accomplished.
- What America Will Look Like Following the Collapse of the Dollar
- 1. People will lose their jobs and ultimately will be evicted from their homes and America will see a dramatic spike in the rate of homelessness.
- 2. Dramatic Food Shortages . As the failing economy reaches the service industry, most of these business will fail in very large numbers. Who then, will be delivering the food?
- 3. Food Riots Because of the food shortages, riots and organized gang violence will occur. The military is trained to isolate these areas, but will not intervene.
- 4. Martial Law Will Be Declared DHS and the military have already practiced for this development. Travel will be limited and it will stopped all together in areas where the civil unrest is at its worst.
- U.S. voters now have a bigger worry than the economy for the first time in nearly eight years: Politicians.
- In fact, it’s the first time leaders in Washington have ever taken the top spot, according to a survey released Friday from Gallup.
- In 2014, Americans were also more worried about the government, Congress and politicians than unemployment or health care.
- the FBI changed its policy regarding the surveillance of cell phone data within the United States.
- the FBI told lawmakers that it now requires that investigators acquire a search warrant before using such technology. According to the Wall Street Journal, law enforcement needs a search warrant to use these devices in police cars as well.
- However, there are exceptions to these rules. As noted by the AP, these include times where there is an“imminent public safety danger,” or when the technology is placed in public areas where people should not expect privacy.
- Donetsk independence supporters have said Friday that a ceasefire agreement was violated by the Ukrainian forces in Donbas more than 20 times during the past 24 hours, with three people killed as a result of shelling.
- Niger’s president Friday called for international intervention to end violent chaos in neighboring Libya.
- The Spanish Foreign Minister fears the spread of the Islamic State in Libya.
- The advance of the Islamic State (IS) Sunni jihadist group in North Africa poses a “real threat” to the national security of Spain,
“I am concerned with IS taking root in the north of Africa and especially in Libya where the black flags are already flying in several cities. The risk of contagion spreading across the whole of North Africa is very high, this is a real threat to our national security,” Jose Manuel Garcia-Margallo said.
- The United States was said to have planned to destabilize at least two Arab countries over the last two years.
- A former leading U.S. military commander asserted that the administration of President Barack Obama worked to destabilize the regimes of Bahrain and Egypt, Middle East Newsline reported.
- “America thought Bahrain was an easy prey that will serve as key to the collapse of the GCC [Gulf Cooperation Council] regime and lead to giant oil companies controlling oil in the Gulf,” Shelton said.[Ret.] Gen. Hugh Shelton, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said the administration’s drive against Bahrain, wracked by a Shi’ite revolt, was led by the intelligence community.
- both the FBI and the US State department were humiliated when it was revealed that it wasn’t North Korea but a disgruntled, laid off Sony employee that was responsible for the “hack”, Obama just signed his first executive order of 2015, imposing even more sanctions against North Korea.
- Sanctions target 3 entities, 10 individuals
- Including North Korea’s intelligence agency, arms dealer, North Korea’s representatives in Namibia, Sudan, Iran, Syria, China