In this news brief we will discuss the latest news on the economic collapse. We look to see if things are really that different. The central bank will not stop at just confiscating your wealth they will want your life. They want to enslave the people.
Check Out The New X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 08.02.2015
- Unemployment in the Eurozone rises by 31-thousand in June. youth unemployment continues to run at 50 percent in several Eurozone countries.
- #1 Puerto Rico is going to default on a 58 million dollar debt payment
- #3 The IMF is indicating that it will not take part in the new Greek debt deal.
- #4 Italy is going down the exact same path as Greece, but Italy is going to be a much larger problem for Europe because it has a far, far larger economy.
- #5 The Canadian economy has officially entered a new recession.
- # the U.S. coal industry is imploding,
- #9 For the month of July, the Shanghai Composite Index was down 13.4 percent.
- #10 A major red flag that a recession in the United States is fast approaching is the fact that Exxon Mobile just announced their worst earnings for a single quartersince 2009.
- #11 Chevron is another oil giant that has seen earnings plunge.
- President Obama’s hopes for a globalist pact integrating economies on four continents ran aground in Hawaii on Friday.
- Trade negotiators from 12 nations announced Friday they failed to reach a deal on the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership, TPP.
- Negotiations stalled when national governments failed to accede to corporatist demands to open their borders and allow “people, goods, capital and information to flow freely through the zone,”
- “representatives” recently took fifteen minutes to pass a bill that allows the Secretary of State to revoke Americans’ passports with no due process.
- On Tuesday, without much notice, and after a whopping 15-minute debate, the U.S. House of Representatives passed via voice vote the Foreign Terrorist Organization Passport Revocation Act of 2015. Its intent: “To authorize the revocation or denial of passports and passport cards to individuals affiliated with foreign terrorist organizations, and for other purposes.”
- The Secretary of State may refuse to issue a passport [or revoke a previously issued one] to any individual whom the Secretary has determined has aided, assisted, abetted, or otherwise helped an organization the Secretary has designated as a foreign terrorist organization
- H.R. 237, the “FTO (Foreign Terrorist Organization) Passport Revocation Act of 2015,” will allow the U.S. Secretary of State the unchecked authority to prohibit individuals from traveling internationally. According to the bill, the Secretary may unilaterally revoke (or refuse to issue) a passport from “any individual whom the Secretary has determined has aided, assisted, abetted, or otherwise helped an organization the Secretary has designated as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1189).”
- the President can now suspend the work of these self-government bodies whenever he feels necessary. Moreover, Petro Poroshenko has made it clear that no special status will be granted to these areas.
- Ukraine’s Rivne Region is on the brink of war with the government in Kiev,
- Local authorities are tired of the current government’s criminal policy and are ready to take up arms to defend their rights, Deidei said.
- Ukraine’s foreign minister is calling on Russia to come to “real negotiations” about a cease-fire and stabilization in Ukraine’s war-torn east
The peoples government in Tripoli were not involved in the peace negotitians with the UN they backed out because they wanted them to give up their power and allow the puppet government back into power.
- So Turkey isn’t really going after ISIS … instead, the ruling party is going after its main political threat – the Kurds – and continuing its long-term effort to overthrow Syria’s Assad.
- Pentagon wants to come up with cyber-weapons so strong that their very existence would deter foreign governments from attacking U.S. databases and critical computer systems.
- “the hacking attack was so vast in scope and ambition that the usual practices for dealing with traditional espionage cases [do] not apply.”Here’s more:
- The Obama administration has determined that it must retaliate against China for the theft of the personal information of more than 20 million Americans .unless the United States finds a way to respond to the attacks, they are bound to escalate.
Clapper predicted that the number and sophistication of hacking aimed at the United States would worsen
One of the most innovative actions discussed inside the intelligence agencies, according to two officials familiar with the debate, involves finding a way to breach the so-called great firewall, the complex network of censorship and control that the Chinese government keeps in place to suppress dissent inside the country. The idea would be to demonstrate to the Chinese leadership that the one thing they value most — keeping absolute control over the country’s political dialogue — could be at risk if they do not moderate attacks on the United States.
- Police agencies across the United States have been warned by the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) about the possibility of attacks being carried out with unmanned aerial vehicles or aircraft systems (UAV/UAS).
- “Adversaries could use UAS to advance terrorist and criminal activities
- There are no specific threats, but rather highlights the challenges posed by drones.