Job openings are at an all time high while hiring hits a 6 month low. Retail store closing are continuing and people are losing jobs. The yield curve is continually collapsing and this has happened before as we entered a recession. Student credit card debt, auto loan debt has skyrocketed. The people of the US are in so much debt that when this collapse hits, its going to be a disaster.De-Dollarization is accelerating, Russia makes deal with Iran to use the petro-ruble for oil trade. Obamacare is dead, more insurers back out. CNN pushing fake news while Trump is Japan. Trump does a 180 and asks NK to make a deal. It looks like the peace talks are going to work, unless the cabal does something to change this. Saudi takes control of news media, closes 1200 bank accounts. Israel along with other countries begin a massive drill. US and Russia and other nations are communicating in Syria. Assad says war will not be over after the IS is defeated, they will then after the SDF. The police did not stop the shooter in Texas, armed civilians did.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 11.07.017
- after nearly two years of being rangebound between 5.5 and 6 million, the latest job openings number confirms that there may be a “breakout” about what was the previous resistance level, as increasingly more jobs remain unfilled in a labor market where skill shortages and labor imbalances are becoming structural.
- A review of the data indicated that Hurricane Irma had no discernible effect on the JOLTS estimates for September.“
- If the U.S. economy is doing just fine, why have we already shattered the all-time record for retail store closings in a single year?
- Back in 2008, a plummeting economy absolutely devastated retailers and it resulted in an all-time record of 6,163 retail stores being closed that year.
- So far in 2017, over 8000 stores have been shut down and we still have nearly two months to go! The following comes from CNN…
More store closings have been announced in 2017 than any other year on record.
- Over the past two years, “at least 10 cities or municipal regions in California, Oregon and Washington” have declared a state of emergency because homelessness has gotten so far out of control.
- The yield curve in the Treasury market has continued on its flattening way. Look at a one-year chart and it shows a relentless, if at times choppy, move from its widest at the beginning of the period to today’s new tight. Everyone seems to have their theories why and what it means, giving clear proof that great minds can differ
- The only thing we can be reasonably sure of, Breslow concludes, is the Fed realizes that whatever happens they need to make hay while the sun shines and history argues that is a curve flattener.
- US consumer credit card debt had risen above $1 trillion for the first time since the financial crisis. Ironically, just a few months later the Fed revised its data series sending the revolving credit total back under this “psychological number.” At least until today, when the latest consumer credit update from the Fed disclosed that in September, consumer credit rose by $20.8 billion, more than the $17.5 billion expected, of which $14.4 billion was non-revolving, auto and student loans, and $6.4 billion was credit card debt. Total consumer credit rose by 6.6% Y/Y, rising to $3.788 trillion as of Sept. 30. This was the single biggest monthly increase since November 2016.
- And while nonrevolving credit reached a fresh record high of $2.782 trillion, revolving – or credit card debt – is now back over a trillion dollars, or $1.006 trillion to be precise, and fast approaching the all time bubble high of $1.02 trillion hit in the summer of 2008.
- And speaking of student and auto loans, the Fed’s latest data showed that in the third quarter, these rose to a new all time high, of $1.112 trillion for auto loans,
- De-Dollarization and the Unfolding Resistance Economy?
- President Putin arrived in Tehran on 1 November for talks with the Ayatollah Khamenei. First, to cement the Nuclear Agreement of 2015 (Vienna), as far as Russia is concerned, thereby sidelining Trump’s attempt at reneging on the agreement. Second, to sign billions worth of tripartite hydrocarbon deals between Russia, Iran and Azerbeijan.The deal is slated to be be transacted in Russian rubles, rather than US dollars, thus, effectively detaching Iran from the dollar hegemony.
- In other words – helping Iran in de-dollarizing her economy – and effectively and drastically contributing to diminishing the dollar’s stance as a world reserve currency.
- Venezuela has already done so, by signing hydrocarbon deals with China in Yuan – Venezuela has the support of Russia and China, as both have huge investment and trade agreements in Venezuela, i.e. China in excess of 12 billion dollars of trade agreements alone, one of the largest, if not the largest with any Latin American country.
- Iran is also at the point of joining the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) which comprises China, Russia and most of Eurasia, plus India and Pakistan – embracing about half of the globe’s population and one third of the world’s GDP.
- This translates into a new economic paradigm, ‘local production for local consumption with local money and public banking for a sovereign local economy and sovereign and friendly trading partners.’
- In addition, Iran will be part of President Xi (China) initiated New Silk Road, or OBI – ‘One Belt Initiative’ – which is already designed in four routes connecting China and Russia throughout Eurasia, the Middle East – and even Africa –
- Here is a partial list of Companies dropping out
- Just so you all know, America’s 12 largest insurers
- just announced they are pulling out of Obamacare in
- 2018…including Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue shied and
- CNN was caught using fake video Monday morning to mock President Trump for following the lead of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe with the emptying of a box of fish food into a koi pond. The only thing is that, in order to make Trump look like a rube, the Trump-hating network left out the part about following the Japanese prime minister’s lead. The also selectively-edited a Trump quote to automakers as a means to “fact check” the president as either dishonest or ignorant.As you will see below, the video in this CNN tweet is a banana, is presented in a way to make Trump look foolish by deceiving news consumers:
At right around the 42 second mark, the camera zooms close on Trump. At the 49 second mark you see President Rube simply flip over his box of fish food and dump it out.
And then, just as Very Fake News CNN intended and the other left-wing outlets that intentionally misreported it intended, the world laughed…
President Trump was merely following his host’s lead, and only emptied his box of fish food into the pond after the prime minister did:
- The tonnage of fake news, spewed from the most prestigious media outlets, has cracked its own foundations.
- The public is waking up.
- So did Thomas Jefferson, more than 200 years ago.
- Here is a progression of Jefferson’s thoughts, over a 20-year period:
- “Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost.”
- “The basis of our government being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.” (January 16, 1787)
- “Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day. . . . I will add, that the man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them; inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors.” (June 11, 1807)
- President says tyrant Kim Jong-un threatening ‘millions’ of lives
- In a striking shift of tone, President Donald Trump abandoned his aggressive rhetoric toward North Korea on Tuesday, signaling a willingness to negotiate as he urged Pyongyang to “come to the table” and “make a deal.”
- Trump, in his first day on the Korean peninsula, again pushed Pyongyang to abandon its nuclear weapons program, but sounded an optimistic note, saying confidently, if vaguely, “ultimately, it’ll all work out.” A
- Is Korea just a smokescreen?
- I why North Korea’s nuclear program was attracting such attention from the United States. North Korea is a very poor and backwards country whose bellicosity reflects the regime’s need for an external enemy like the United States to galvanize domestic support. Attacking America and its allies in the region is the last thing North Korea’s leaders would want to do as such an attack would guarantee an American response that would be sure to destroy their lives, their government and the lives of millions of innocent Korean civilians.
- What if the escalating tensions over Korea are just a smokescreen intended to legitimize an American military buildup in the region aimed at intimidating China?
- In 2011, former U.S. President Barack Obama announced a change in U.S. foreign policy that was termed a ‘Pivot to Asia.’
- Looking at the bigger picture, it seems more likely that the entire Korean issue is a smokescreen designed to provide cover for a military buildup intended to intimidate or even force China to abandon its challenge to the U.S. dollar. However, China is not Iraq or Libya. It is a major nuclear power. Trying to enforce continued dollar dominance in East Asia could very well end in catastrophe for America, East Asia and the entire world.
- One day after we reported that Saudi Arabia has started to freeze the accounts of the dozens of arrested royals, ministers and businessmen, in the process allowing Mohammed bin Salman to further cement control over the Kingdom, the Kingdom has taken its “money laundering” crackdown to the next level and on Tuesday, Saudi banks have frozen more than 1,200 accounts belonging to individuals and companies in the kingdom
- The Russian Aerospace Forces and the US-led international coalition have established communication channels over Syria, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Tuesday.
- Russian and the US military established a communication line in order to avoid close encounters of military aircraft over Syria, however, the hotline has been suspended by Russia for several times over US actions against the government forces. Neverthless, Russia and the US are in “intensive” contacts over the situation in Syria, according to Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov.
- The Russian state-run media has accused the United States of evacuating ISIS commanders from the city of Mayadin before it was liberated by the Syrian Army in October.
- According to RIA Novosti (a Russian version of Sputnik), US helicopters have evacuated ISIS commanders from the citiy before the launch of the Syrian army’s operation.
- Syria’s army and its allies will keep fighting in Syria after the battle ends in Deir ez-Zor province, where ISIS has its last significant stronghold, President Bashar al-Assad said on November 7.
- He also indicated that he might take the war to the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which control more than a quarter of Syria, by saying the war targeted those who seek to “divide and weaken states”.
- A high-speed pursuit ensued, which ended when Kelly’s car crashed into a ditch. Police said they found Kelly dead in his vehicle, but it isn’t clear how he died.
- However, two men who reportedly helped stop the shooter are now being hailed as selfless heros – “good guys with guns” who potentially saved dozens of lives by stopping the killer before he could murder more innocent people.
- the man who confronted Kelly outside the church is Stephen Willeford, a sharp-shooting plumber with no military background who managed to shoot Kelly –
- As Willeford exchanged gunfire with Kelly outside the church, a second man – identified as Johnny Langendorff – pulled over when he witnessed the carnage and saw Kelly speed off. Willeford saw Langendorff and quickly rushed to his car.
- , law enforcement authorities said that the heinous Texas shooter was discovered with three gunshot wounds, and none came at the hands of the police.