In this report we will discuss the latest news on the economic collapse. It seems that every time gold and silver is slammed down a false flag event occurs. The last time gold was slammed we had the Boston Bombing 3 days later. There are many false flag events and a lot of military movement within the US. This Friday is the first of many events which is called the Quantum Dawn 2 drill on all financial institutions. This is a simulated cyber attack hosted by the DHS.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse
Seems like when gold is smacked down something happens. Gold smacked down on April 12, Boston Bombing April 15. Something is coming, we have a Cyber Attack Drill on Friday June 28th on Wall Street. The CISPA bill is pending in the Senate. Will this drill turn into something more to get the CISPA bill passed, maybe to close banks and maybe shut the internet off with their kill switch to stop the Cyber Attack. This would be the perfect opportunity.
Results money from peoples bank accounts are gone, blame it on another country to try to use this to get us into war. Keep internet shutdown to stop the flow of information.
The bail-ins will sweep across Europe and then into America. Everyone who still keeps their money in the banks are at risk. What happened in Cyprus is just the beginning.
- The decision on the banking union is on the agenda of EU summit to be held on 27 and 28 June. The major issue, however, is to rescue the banks in case of bankruptcy and like all show the “haircut” of deposits even below 100,000 euros assumed.
- Germany and its satellites, Finland and the Netherlands are the ones who bring crucial issues allegedly not paying taxpayers banking meltdown as happened in Ireland and Cyprus. Mrs. Merkel and Mr. Schäuble proposed paying the bill who have made savings with lifetime efforts.
- In German “front” reacts France, but rather the case is lost from hand to the French. Objections raised by Brussels for but who will have control over and decide when and how to bankrupt a bank.
- According to the plan drawn up by the EU money to cover bank failure will come from deposits of large companies and bondholders following deposits over € 100,000 belonging to individuals and to businesses with fewer than 250 employees and revenues under 50 million.
- The new Greek coalition government won’t make it to see the Christmas!
- After the formation of the coalition government between ND and PASOK and relief purchases by avoiding elections, foreign media estimate that the “bread” of a few. The revenue shortfall and difficult decisions in front of, in particular the requirements of lenders for thousands of layoffs of public employees appreciate how soon will again threaten the government cohesion, the parliamentary majority this time be less.
- “Few believe that he would see to complete the 4-year term, which expires in 2016 and the coalition could get to the point of splitting the fall, if foreign creditors demand more austerity measures to meet fiscal targets rescue program” , said analysts told Reuters.
- And it is common belief. Neither Samaras does not believe what he says concerning the exhaustion of 4 years.
You know what happens when the government tells you that everything is ok and they deny, deny and deny. It is always the opposite of what they are saying.
- The Italian treasury has denied reports in the Financial Times that Italy risked losing$10.4bn on derivatives contracts, and called the suggestion ‘absolutely baseless’.
- The contracts were made in the late 1990s so Italy could meet the criteria to join the euro currency.
- They were restructured at the peak of euro zone crisis in 2012 with foreign banks in order to reduce interest rates and currency risk.
- The FT reported the Italian economy could suffer losses of up to $10.4 billion on the derivatives, which were calculated based on market prices on June 20.
- Debt derivatives were used as a hedge against foreign exchange and interest rate risks, they don’t pose the astronomical financial threat reported by the media, the Treasury said.
- Unease in the banking community ensued after the FT published its report, and raised concerns Italy was sitting on a ticking $10.4 billion time bomb of derivative debt.
- The estimates on the derivative contracts were sourced from independent experts, and not the Italian treasury auditor itself, Bloomberg reported.
- The wave of panic provoked an official statement from the treasury, as well as European Commission Bank President Mario Draghi, who was the head of the Italian Treasury in the late 1990s, when the contracts were issued.
- “The market value of derivative instruments at a specific time… cannot in any case be treated as an actual loss,” the Treasury said.
- In 2001, Draghi began work at Goldman Sachs, which was involved in derivative contracts in Greece, but Draghi denies any connection. The government admitted in March 2012 it had paid U.S. investment bank Morgan Stanley 2.57 billion euros to close derivatives contracts from 1994.
- “Many mistakes were made during the 1990s to get Italy into the euro and today those are turning into more debt, hidden in the official accounts,” La Repubblica published an anonymous government official as saying.
Next Major Crash Is Here – Gold Is The Major Indicator – MAJOR PLAYER ABOUT TO FALL – Cities Can’t Sell Their Muni Bonds – The World Is Suddenly On Brink of Severe Cash Crunch – More Money Printing On The Way?
- So, good ol’ Uncle Ben comes out and states that QE is going to be tapered… but later.
- All hell breaks loose and PM/Markets get hammered. Bond market jumps… causing BILLIONS in losses immediately and debt servicing costs to jump.
- Why you ask?
- There are sellers EVERYWHERE trying to raise CASH. This is a liquidation.
- You now see Hedge funds short on PM and the COMMERCIALS on the LONG side. Central Banks are ADDING gold….
- So what is going on?
- The Central Banks came to the conclusion that no matter how much money they printed to re-inflate that it was IMPOSSIBLE. They would create such a large bubble that it would end in total destruction. A no win. It didn’t work and the public opinion is VERY negative. They very much fear now what would happen if people finally have “had enough”. Better find a new way.
- So they have decided to let deflation kick in and try to manage it on the way down… currencies and govts are still toast to a certain degree and explains (in the US) for all the preparation for civil disorder, which they know is guaranteed. Those eat for free EBT cards will be one of the first to go.
- New hard backed currency is on the way and it will be the PMs they are buying with the soon to be used for toilet paper currencies for cheaper and cheaper by the day.
- By the time the music stops playing and everyone realizes what happened you will see all the CBs with the gold and a new currency born (or currencies)… back by gold.
- Anyone that does not have hard assets — and I don’t care what type (land, property, metals, etc) is going to be totally wiped out ….and it is all coming very soon.
- What is going on now with gold remind you or a semi-recent event?
- We are weeks if not days away. I think we might see this go down VERY close to if not on July 4.
- Something VERY BIG is about to collapse… and if you want to know what look to NY. Another lamb is being loaded with junk and being brought to the slaughter house.
- This time the slaughter is going to have many other unintended victims. The fall shall begin…
- Good luck everyone — some of have seen this coming for years and prepared, I hope you are among the group of wisdom.
- Global Chaos Signals World Currency System Will Be Recast
- As the two-year cyclical bearish phase in the gold and silver markets is coming to an end, today John Embry told King World News increased global chaos now signals “the entire world currency system” will be recast. Embry also spoke with KWN about how Western propaganda is being used to paint a false picture about the harsh reality of what is really taking place around the world. Below is what Embry had to say in this powerful interview.
It seems like the entire region is becoming unstable and perfect scenario to start wars and revolutions. Syria’s fight is flowing into Lebanon, now Egypt and Turkey have mass protesting occurring. We have to ask ourselves why this happening? If we look the people are unhappy, especially those countries the US government and central bankers have placed a central bank in the countries and replaced the leader with a puppet.
- Tens of thousands of people took part in demonstrations in support of President Morsi over the weekend. The president’s opponents, who also began rallying, now say they plan to stage mass protests on 30 June, the first anniversary of Morsi`s election. Army in Egypt said it would intervene if the rallies grow violent. Dr. Said Sadek, political sociologist at American University in Cairo, shares his opinion on the highly volatile situation in Egypt with the Voice of Russia.
- At this point how would you describe the situation in Cairo, the mood of the opposition and the mood of those who support Morsi?
- It is very volatile. There is heavy political polarization, the regime wants to abort the mounting of masses who want to demonstrate on June 30th. This will be a second wave of the revolution that started in 2011. There is a lot of worrying and people are buying food and things like that because they think it will become difficult to reach supermarkets if there is long time of strikes. So, people are remembering the first wave of revolution and they think it is going to be the same.
- It seems like everyone is worried now. It seems like people are in advance stocking up on food. So, it sounds serious from what you are saying to me.
- Yes, there is concern and a lot of companies and offices that work usually on Sunday in Egypt are closing and many shops would be closed for security reasons and some gangs may exploit the population but people are taking precautions because the country is polarized and they fear there could be also a wave of crime during this period. And so the country is very tense inside and there is political polarization. The popularity of Morsi is going down. It is only 30 percent of the population, who are usually from the countryside, very conservative politically and socially who think that he represents Islam, Islamism and defending him is a sacred duty and they think those who oppose to him are infidels and that is why it is very disturbing.
- The situation as you have described is really polarized there. June 30th marks the first anniversary of Morsi’s election. What’s this year been like for Egyptians?
- Firearms manufacturer Smith and Wesson reported a 37% increase in sales year-over-year, with President James Debney noting that demand for product isn’t waning and production capacity is the only bottleneck (so, if they had more manufacturing plants, sales would be even higher).
- According to the report, Smith and Wesson manufacturing operations are running at maximum capacity.
- He may be destroying the broader economy and impoverishing America, but we can’t deny that President Barrack Obama is without a doubt the greatest gun salesman of all time.
I know that Bloomberg thinks the Constitution is old fashion and we should get rid of it, but it is still the law of the land. The rights of the people cannot be violated and you cannot search someone according to the 4th Amendment.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
- Two bills that would rein in controversial police tactics took a major step forward in New York City Council on Monday — even as Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly warned that the bills would aid criminals and terrorists.
- “Take heart, Al Qaeda wannabes,” Kelly said as he joined Bloomberg to trash the bills before the Council vote.
- The bills would create an NYPD inspector general to oversee police activity and allow people to file lawsuits against the city if they believe officers used profiling to make stops or arrests.
- Bloomberg said the bills would force cops to spend their time defending lawsuits instead of keeping the city safe.
- “What are you going to say at the next eulogy you have to give after these bills are passed when the family is 100% convinced that had you not passed this bill, their child would still be alive?” Bloomberg asked Council members as they prepared to vote. “This is not a game. This is a life-threatening thing.”
- Despite the warnings, the Council voted 41 to 8 to allow the bills to bypass a committee. They’ll get a full council vote this week.
- Although bills typically need the approval of a committee to reach a full Council vote, supporters of the measures used an obscure procedure called a “motion to discharge” because Public Safety Committee Chairman Peter Vallone (D-Queens) refused to allow a vote by his panel.
- It was the first time a “motion to discharge” has been used since Christine Quinn (D-Manhattan) became council speaker in 2006.
- The bills had been in limbo until March, when Quinn, under heavy political pressure in her race for mayor, threw her support behind the inspector general measure.
- She opposes the racial profiling bill but agreed to let it move forward despite her opposition.
- On Monday, she voted to advance both bills, but said she planned to vote against the profiling bill when it goes before the full Council.
- The profiling bill would allow New Yorkers to sue if they think they’ve been profiled based on their race, religion, sexual preference or other characteristics. Bloomberg said only lawyers would benefit if the bill passes. “Every tort lawyer is going to buy a new house and a new car right away,” he said.
The NDAA is completely unconstitutional and all states need to nullify it.
- Last Friday, Alaska Gov. Sean Parnell signed a sweeping nullification bill providing broad protections against indefinite detention, violations of the Second Amendment and blocking implementation of a federal identification program in The Last Frontier.
- HB69 prohibits “state and municipal agencies from using assets to implement or aid in the implementation of the requirements of certain federal statutes, regulations, rules, and orders that are applied to infringe on a person’s right to bear arms or right to due process or that implement or aid in the implementation of the federal REAL ID Act of 2005.”
- “The people of Alaska got a three-for-one in this bill. This is the most sweeping nullification legislation ever signed into law. The Alaska legislature, along with Gov. Parnell, obviously take Madison’s assertion that states are ‘duty bound, to interpose for arresting the progress of the evil’ seriously.” The new law will make violations of the Second Amendment and DC-sanctioned kidnapping nearly impossible in Alaska, and it throws yet another roadblock in the path of an unconstitutional national ID program. The people of Alaska should be proud of the courage shown by their representatives,” Tenth Amendment Center national communications director Mike Maharrey said.
- The federal government depends on state resources to enforce its laws. By pulling the rug out from under the feds, and denying state and local assistance to federal agents, Alaska effectively nullified indefinite detention, along with unconstitutional federal firearms regulations. (You can read an in-depth analysis of the Second Amendment protections offered by HB69 HERE.)
- Alaska becomes the second state to refuse cooperation with federal kidnapping under the National Defense Authorization Act, following Virginia’s lead last year. And the new law takes it a step further, protecting the people of Alaska from indefinite detention under any other purported federal authority past or present, such as the Authorization for Use of Military Force.
- A state or municipal agency may not use or authorize the use of an asset to implement or aid in the implementation of a requirement of an order of the President of the United States, a federal regulation, or a law enacted by the United States Congress that is applied to deny a person a right to due process, or a protection of due process, that would otherwise be available to the person under the Constitution of the State of Alaska or the Constitution of the United States.
- “A lot of Americans still don’t understand the threat these provisions of the NDAA represent. There is this ‘it can’t happen here’ mentality. But it has happened here. People who doubt the seriousness of this issue should go talk to some of the Japanese-Americans who spent Word War Two behind a barbed wire fences,” Maharrey said. “The president and most members of Congress keep telling us there is nothing to see here. But the administration continues to aggressively defend indefinite detention in federal court. If the power doesn’t exist, why in the hell are they so desperate to hold on to it?”
- If there is any remaining doubt in your mind about the fact that the federal government today has been completely overrun by sociopathic, freedom-hating enemies of the U.S. Constitution, some recent absurd statements made by South Carolina Senator (and full-fledged American traitor) Lindsey Graham, a Republican, should put all such doubt to rest.
- When questioned recently about the unveiling of the massive and insanely illegal National Security Agency (NSA) spying and surveillance program, which involved tracking the online activities of innocent Americans without warrant, Graham expressed his full approval for the initiative. He also went a step further, indicating that he would also support intercepting and censoring postal mail as well if it was deemed necessary for “national security” purposes.
- “In World War II, the mentality of the public was that our whole way of life was at risk, we’re all in,” said a deranged Graham to reporters. “When you wrote a letter overseas, it got censored. When a letter was written back from the battlefield to home, they looked at what was in the letter to make sure they were not tipping off the enemy. If I thought censoring the mail was necessary, I would suggest it, but I don’t think it is.”
- Well, phew! Thank goodness Sen. Graham does not currently see fit to have government thugs rip open our mail and read our private letters without probable cause or a warrant, in direct violation of the Constitution. But the fact that he could approve of such illegal activity in the future shows just how much of a threat this domestic enemy is to American freedom.
- Lindsey Graham, the type of domestic enemy our Founding Fathers warned us about
- None of this is all that surprising really, given Sen. Graham’s extensive track record of trashing the Constitution every chance he gets – for your safety and security, of course. Concerning the brave and highly-patriotic whistleblowing activities of former NSA insider and CIA contractor Edward Snowden, for instance, Sen. Graham made the suggestion that this American patriot be followed “to the ends of the earth to bring him to justice.”
- Snowden’s only “crime,” of course, was exposing a massive online surveillance program that makes the wiretapping activities of George Bush’s Patriot Act looks like mere child’s play. The real traitor and enemy in this case is none other than Sen. Graham, who should be immediately pulled from office and tried for treason for blatantly violating his oath of office, not to mention the many other traitors in Congress that are calling for Snowden to be prosecuted rather than hailing him as the hero he truly is.
- “I understand that I will be made to suffer for my actions,” wrote Snowden in a note accompanying the release of documents showing that the NSA is in the process of building an advanced, global spying machine. “(But) I will be satisfied if the federation of secret law, unequal pardon and irresistible executive powers that rule the world that I love are revealed even for an instant.”
Police State | DHS
The DHS has been put in place to spy on Americans and place them into groups. These groups will be used to single out those who will be a problem when the collapse occurs.
- A 2012 study by DHS characterized Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists.
- Except for the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing most attacks against American interests were from Islamic jihad militants.
- After 2001, when almost 3,000 people were killed by al-Qaeda and Saudi nationals during the September 11 attacks, there have been over 55 known jihadist plots or attacks in the U.S.
- Today, reports are revealing that at least 12 different groups within the IRS were deliberately targeting conservative organizations in 2010-2012 who applied for tax-exempt nonprofit status, while virtually giving free passes to Obama or liberal organizations.
- Curiously, a DHS study on U.S. terrorism emphasized that Americans who hold typical conservative or libertarian beliefs were classified them in the perspective of radical extremists.
- The $12 million study called ‘Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States, 1970-2008’ funded by DHS essentially ignores Islamic terrorism.
- The National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism at the University of Maryland launched by the DHS does not even mention the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
- The DHS study emphases is on Americans who hold typical conservative or libertarian beliefs and classifies them in the perspective of radical extremism.
- Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” fear their “way of life” is under attack, or who are “reverent of individual liberty” were among the government funded study classified as potential terrorist.
- As recently as April 15, 2013 two Muslim terrorists detonated two pressure cooker bombs in Boston during the Boston Marathon.
If Obamacare is great for everyone there is no need to promote it using celebrities or children. The only reason they need to promote Obamacare is because it is not good for the people. Any law that penalizes you (taxes you) for not taking it is not good for the people. Basically the government is forcing everyone to do something even though they don’t want to. Hitler used the youth and brainwashed them to do his bidding.
- Administration officials have a daunting task in the weeks ahead: making ObamaCare “cool.”
- Marketing experts say a hip branding effort is what’s needed to draw people into the new health insurance exchanges set to launch in January.
- Officials working to implement President Obama’s signature program recognize the need to generate buzz, and are working around the clock to come up with a marketing campaign that convinces young people to participate.
- They’re reaching out to the NFL, the NBA and Hollywood for help, and counting down the days to Oct. 1, when enrollment in the exchanges officially begins.
- The administration is in a good position to secure splashy endorsements, as Obama’s 2008 and 2012 campaigns had a deep bench of celebrity surrogates.
- “Beyoncé all but took on the first lady’s ‘Let’s Move!’ platform, so imagine the pull Obama will have to sell healthcare,” said one former administration official.
- “Maybe Jay-Z will even help out,” the official added.
- Celebrity endorsements, slick ad campaigns and cutting-edge online enrollment would all serve one overriding purpose for the White House: connecting young, healthy people with their new healthcare benefits.
- Without participation from that demographic, the new insurance exchanges will stumble out of the gate as older, sicker patients enroll. Younger, healthier people are needed to keep premium prices from skyrocketing.
- But uninsured young people tend to be least concerned with purchasing health insurance and the least knowledgeable about the Affordable Care Act, according to polling.
- That’s what the administration hopes will change as a product of its celebrity and sports partnerships.
- “It’s this weird push-pull,” said one former senior administration official.
- “The constituencies that have the most to gain are people under 35, but it’s a segment of the population that doesn’t think much of their health.
- “I think [federal officials] know they have to do something that piques interest.”
- One firm that’s in talks with federal officials is Global Philanthropy Group, headed by Clinton White House veteran Trevor Neilson. It represents Eva Longoria, John Legend and many other stars.
- Neilson said his clients are “looking at ways to be involved,” and it’s unlikely that he’s the only Tinseltown representative in contact with the administration.
- But using celebrity spokesmen for ObamaCare could easily backfire, advertising experts told The Hill.
- “You don’t want a celebrity who is know for a high-flying lifestyle, who is out of touch with normal people,” said Brian White, a senior vice president at Vibrant Media.
- Leave it to the best and brightest in Congress to craft legislation that does more harm than good.
- Amid a national employment crisis that has left one in every three Americans near poverty and on government welfare, our dear leaders have taken it upon themselves to legislate millions more out of jobs.
- The Obamacare mandates slated to go into effect next year will force employers to provide health care coverage, or pay a fine to the government of $3000 per employee if they fail to do so. This is a job killer in and of itself, but it doesn’t stop there.
- Under the immigration legislation making its way through Congress right now there exists a provision that will allow illegal immigrants residing in the United States the option of being classified as “registered provisional immigrants,” which means they can work legally within the United States. It sounds like a great idea to the progressive-minded.
- Here’s the problem.
- “Under Obamacare, businesses with over 50 workers that employ American citizens without offering them qualifying health insurance could be subject to fines of up to $3,000 per worker. But because newly legalized immigrants wouldn’t be eligible for subsidies on the Obamacare exchanges until after they become citizens – at least 13 years under the Senate bill – businesses could avoid such fines by hiring the new immigrants instead.”
Building the case and now is naming the Chinese groups that are committing the cyber attacks. The propaganda is now going all the way back to 2008. The government will use the cyber attack as their main event if all else fails.
- U.S. oil and natural gas operations are increasingly vulnerable to cyber attacks that can harm the competitiveness of energy companies or lead to costly outages at pipelines, refineries or drilling platforms, a report said on Wednesday.
- The energy business, including oil and gas producers, was hit by more targeted malware attacks from April to September last year than any other industry, said the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) report, citing data from a Houston-based security company, Alert Logic.
- Cyber attacks on energy companies, which are increasing in frequency and sophistication, take two main forms, the CFR report said. The first kind, cyber espionage, is carried out by foreign intelligence and defense agencies, organized crime, or freelance hackers.
- These parties covertly capture sensitive corporate data or communications with the goal of gathering commercial or national security intelligence. U.S. energy companies are subject to frequent and often successful attempts by competitors and foreign governments to access long-term strategic plans, bids tendered for new drilling acreage, talks with foreign officials and other trade secrets, the report said.
- A campaign against U.S. energy companies by hackers based in China, called Night Dragon by McAfee, a leading security company that is part of Intel Corp, began in 2008 and lasted into 2011. The campaign stole gigabytes of material, including bidding data in advance of a lease auction. One unidentified energy company official believes his company lost a bid in a lease auction because of the attack, the CFR report said.
- Many companies are either unaware of similar attacks or are afraid to disclose them for fear of upsetting investors, it said.
- “That’s too bad because it makes it harder for Washington to help them and it also makes it harder for the public to be aware of what threats are out there,” said Blake Clayton, a fellow in energy and national security at CFR and a co-author of the report.
- The second main cyber risk to energy companies is the disruption of critical businesses or physical operations through attacks on networks.
- “This has a lower probability but potentially higher cost,” said Clayton.
- The Stuxnet virus, said to have been created by the United States and Israel to attack Iran’s nuclear program, is an example of a campaign that ended up escaping from its intended target at the risk of causing harm to a U.S. company. Chevron Corp said late last year it had been infected by Stuxnet, but said without elaborating the virus was quickly controlled.
- An attack dubbed Shamoon last year on Saudi Aramco, Riyadh’s state oil company, ultimately disabled some 30,000 computers. The company said the attack was aimed at stopping oil and gas output at the biggest OPEC crude exporter.
- Oil production was apparently unaffected, but damage could have been more severe had the attack penetrated further into the network, the report said.
- Hackers from a group called “Cutting Sword of Justice,” suspected to be insiders, claimed responsibility for the attack, which was believed to have been delivered using a USB drive.
When reading this and remembering the 2003 northeast blackout (which I believe was a test of how to shut the power off) and you compare it to all the propaganda of cyber attacks taking out the power grid and destroying transformers one must think that they are planning for this but using EMP pulses, sun flares etc.. as the cause so no one understands what they are really planning. The effect would be the same but the attack would be done by a cyber attack
- In 2009 the DHS commissioned a report into the threats posed by space weather. The fact that they did this is not surprising, we would all prefer that the government actually did something sensible like protect their citizens from the impact of CME’s, flares and such like.
- The report was published in November 2011 and it states quite clearly on the documentation page that it’s an unclassified report that has been approved for unlimited public release.
- With something that can impact millions of people in the US alone it’s amazing that few people have heard that such a report exists.
- There are 22 nuclear reactors in the North-Eastern US, could that be the reason that the report is well buried? Or is it because after incidents like Katrina and Sandy the government proved over and over it couldn’t cope? Both of those examples were very, very small in comparison to having 130,000,000 people without power.
- It’s a very comprehensive report; excellent reading if you’re into that kind of thing, but even if you’re not I suggest you look at section 4.3 of the document. Here’s a taster:
- More than 300 EHV transformers destroyed.
- 130 million people lacking power for several years until damaged high-voltage transformers are replaced.
- 1-2 trillion dollars of economic loss.
- The scenario is based on the ionospheric electrojet centred at 50 degrees North…which is around Lakewoods County Minnesota. It makes very scary reading. The Report
The FBI continually does this alot, they setup a person like the world trade center bombing, the FED bomb just last year and now this. One must think for a second, with all this spying by the NSA, DHS and all these agencies they really don’t have the ability to do anything. If all of this worked they would be able to stop almost all crime, stop 911, stop Boston Bombing and they would have caught Snowden, but they had no idea where he went.
- Well, it appears they may be running out of new ideas. The most recent to come out in the mainstream media actually involved a death ray.
- That’s right — a death ray.
- The Atlantic Wire reports:
- First, the plan allegedly crafted by [Glendon] Crawford and alleged co-conspirator Eric J. Feight was ridiculous — the death ray wouldn’t work. The plan involved mounting a remote-control operated X-ray laser on top of a truck to kill people without them noticing.
- Second, the death ray was inoperable. Crawford and Feight never got a real radiation source.
- Third, the death ray was built with the help of the FBI. The undercover FBI agents or informants gave Crawford the tools to build his death ray — X-ray tubes — and technical specs on how to use it. (The specs were altered to change their output capacity.) Crawford had some engineering experience, and was trying to figure out how to make them more powerful. An FBI informant also financed the plot, giving Feight $1,000 to build the remote control device. Undercover agents told Feight they’d get him access to an X-ray assembly facility…
- The list goes on and on about how, without the FBI, this would not have even happened (or at least never even remotely become a reality), and the men were unsure of the plan and were reluctant to actually kill anyone anyway.
- Just as in nearly every other supposed terrorist plot since 9/11, the FBI has been involved in provocateuring alleged suspects from start to finish. That includes goading on the patsy, providing any bomb-making materials and other weaponry necessary, typically funding the ‘project’ and frequently pointing those involved towards high-value symbolic targets.
- Once the plot is disrupted, the events are generally played up in the media as yet another attempted terror plot the public at large were saved from, and the role of FBI “sting” operation is casually mentioned later in the story, long after the headline has made national/global impact.
Hi man. I just heard that the greeks were unable to deliver a massive order for 5.56 ammo for the US (I suppose DHS…). The fuckup occured because of EU red tape. Greek Army is slowly switching from 7,62 NATO to 5.56 and the cops are switching from 9 mm to 7.62. Don’t you find all this strange???