Venezuela is on the verge of a major default. Precious metals were slammed down today. The rich are finding it hard to sell their assets and are taking reduced amounts to unload them. The Fed owns more US Treasuries than China. French central bank chief wants the Eurozone to come up with a plan for a major economic crisis. Inflation is headed our way, there are two types of inflation, one the Fed talks about and the other people experience in real life. Democratic lawyer wants the national anthem to be banned at all sporting events because of its racist lyrics. Judicial watch says there were 1 million illegals who voted in the Presidential election. Saudi Arabia is telling all citizens living in Lebanon to get out, Kuwait is doing the same. The IS is now being transported to Libya. Syria has just liberated the last town occupied by the IS. The CIA was able to impersonate Kaspersky to make it look like they were attacking. Wisconsin is holding a power grid drill, the US has been preparing for a power grid failure, the main event is close at hand.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 11.09.2017
- Less than a week after Venezuela shocked the world by announcing it would proceed to restructure its massive external debt, even as it was within the grace period on hundreds of
- millions in unpaid interest expense, on Thursday the socialist nation confirmed it has never been closer to an official default , Venezuela may be declared insolvent very soon PDVSA did not in fact make a $1.1 billion payment which was due last Friday,
- gold and silver are panic-sold…
- 10,000 contracts ($1.3 billion notional) rushed thru in the 2 minutes before the US open…
- Kola Aluko’s posh penthouse apartment in One57, one of Manhattan’s most expensive luxury towers, has finally sold after months of delays in what New York realtors agree is the most expensive residential foreclosure in city history.
- The sale price – a paltry $36 million – suggests that the stress seen in the ultra-high-end real estate market in New York City has only worsened as buyers brace for a glut of new luxury buildings coming online in the coming years.
- An analysis of condominium records shows the average discount on nine contracts signed at the Baccarat in 2016 was 22% below the peak asking prices of 2014, when the market was red hot. These include the sprawling 7,300-square-foot penthouse plus terrace that sold in June 2016 for $42.6 million, soon after the asking price was from $60 million to $54 million. Overall that amounted to a 29% price reduction.
- One57 went on the market in 2011, and as of August there were still five units for sale
- Only the Federal Reserve owns more U.S. federal government debt than entities in the People’s Republic of China, according to the latest data released by the Treasuryand the Federal Reserve.
- As of the end of August, according to the Treasury, entities in Mainland China owned $1,200,500,000,000 in U.S. Treasury securities.
- The only other nation that came close to that was Japan. Entities located there owned $1,101,700,000,000 in U.S. Treasury securities as of the end of August.
- Ireland was a distant third, with entities there owning $307,200,000,000 in U.S. Treasury securities.
- But the Federal Reserve here in the United States owned far more in U.S. government debt than entities located in any foreign land.
- As of August 31, the same date applicable to the foreign holdings cited above, the Federal Reserve owned $2,465,300,000,000 in U.S. Treasury securities, according to its weekly statistical release. As of Nov. 2, the Federal Reserve owned $2,459,827,000,000 in U.S. Treasury securities.
- The euro zone should agree on a mechanism to provide loans to countries hit by an economic crisis, without demanding reforms in return as in case of all the bailouts so far, the governor of the French central bank said on Thursday.
- The proposal comes as the European Commission is preparing proposals for Dec 6 to deepen the integration of euro zone economies and strengthen their capacity to face economic shocks after a decade-long financial crisis.
- The governor said the new loan instrument should come without a bailout programme or austerity measures, but would be available only to those who respect EU fiscal rules that set a limit on government deficit and debt.
- There are two types of inflation in the world… the “inflation” that you and I experience in the form of a rising cost of living induced by Central Banks devaluing our currencies…
- …and the inflation that Central Banks are “targeting” in the bizarre claim that somehow hitting said targets will unleash economic growth.
- Inflation #2 is some kind of nebulous concept that Central Bankers talk about without ever admitting that they themselves change how they define “inflation” to suit their political purposes.
- Why does this matter?
- Because the Bond Bubble trades based on inflation.
- When inflation rises, so do bond yields to compensate.
- When bond yields rise, bond prices FALL..
- And when bond prices fall, the Everything Bubble bursts.
- The sovereign bond market is over $76 trillion in size. It’s the “smart” money in the financial system. So when it starts to “speak” it’s smart to listen.
- With that in mind, take a look at the chart for the 10-Year US Treasury. We’ve already taken out the bull market begun in 2007. The single most important bond in the world is tracking lower just as housing prices did in 2006 before the housing bubble burst.
- California’s NAACP is pushing for state lawmakers to support a campaign to remove “The Star Spangled Banner” as the country’s national anthem.
- As The Sacramento Bee reports, the kneeling protests have drawn attention to an infrequently-sung third verse from “The Star-Spangled Banner,” which includes the passage:
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave
- Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton says that over 1.1 million illegal aliens voted for Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election.
- If a study that came out in June is accurate, Fitton may even be underplaying the amount of illegal immigrants who voted in the election.
- Saudi King Salman, 81, may abdicate from the throne in favor of his 32-year-old son, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, .The king will announce the decision within “the next two nights,”
- Since the 4th, the Saudis have apparently arrested more than 1300 individuals. Sources toldNew Khaleej that the prince killed in the helicopter ‘crash’ was deliberately targeted:
- Saudi Arabia has ordered its citizens residing in Lebanon to leave immediately in a travel warning issued on Thursday, November 9.
Official Source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Saudi nationals visiting or residing in Lebanon are asked to leave the country as soon as possible.
Riyadh, Safar 20, 1439, November 09, 2017, SPA — Due to the situations in the
- According to the Kuwait News Agency, citing a foreign ministry statement, Kuwait citizens currently in Lebanon are urged to leave the country immediately.
- The statement said the order is due to the “circumstances experienced by Lebanon at the moment, as well as a precautionary measure against any negative impact that might take place.”
- The ministry also urged citizens not to travel to Lebanon, “wishing at the same time security and stability for the Arab country.”
- Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi says the defeat of the Daesh Takfiri terrorist group in Iraq and Syria is likely to have forced militants to seek a safe haven in neighboring Libya.
- “We must have the military capabilities that compensate for that imbalance in the region and to counter terrorism,” said the general-turned-president, adding, “This is a threat not just faced by us, but also by Europe.”
- A Chinese envoy called on the Security Council members to be patient on Tuesday over the investigation of the use of chemical weapons in Syria.The Security Council was briefed Tuesday afternoon on the findings of a latest report of the Joint Investigative Mechanism (JIM) of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons and the United Nations.Since there is call within the Security Council for the improvement of JIM’s methodology and a refinement of its mandate, Security Council members should continue to patiently negotiate on JIM’s methodology, its mandate and the extension of its mandate and strive for a united message, said Wu Haitao, the charges d’affaires of the Chinese mission to the United Nations.China noted that JIM decided not to carry out on-site field investigation in Khan Shaykhun and Umm Hawsh partly due to security concerns, he said.
- Syrian troops and allied forces on Thursday took the town Albu Kamal, which was the last urban hub still controlled by the Islamic Stategroup, the army announced.
- On September 18th, the US Senate voted to ban the use of products from the Moscow-based cyber security firm Kaspersky Lab by the federal government, citing national security risk.
- according to a new revelation from WikiLeaks this morning, any perceived “national security risk” from Kaspersky could have resulted from the fact that the CIA specifically designed hacking software, code-named ‘Hive’, which intentionally “impersonated” the Russian cyber security firm so that “if the target organization looks at the network traffic coming out of its network, it is likely to misattribute the CIA exfiltration of data to uninvolved entities whose identities have been impersonated.”
Digital certificates for the authentication of implants are generated by the CIA impersonating existing entities. The three examples included in the source code build a fake certificate for the anti-virus company Kaspersky Laboratory, Moscow pretending to be signed by Thawte Premium Server CA, Cape Town. In this way, if the target organization looks at the network traffic coming out of its network, it is likely to misattribute the CIA exfiltration of data to uninvolved entities whose identities have been impersonated.
- According to the Wisconsin National Guard Public Affairs Office, a two-day military drill will take place in Columbia County and at Wisconsin’s Emergency Operation Center in Madison simulating a total power grid collapse on November 15-16.
- As the press release states “the public should not be alarmed or concerned if they notice an increased law enforcement presence and military personnel, as well as vehicles and equipment, including non-military unmanned aerial vehicles” in the drilling region.
- The drill is in conjunction with a national-level exercise, known as GridEx, which is an exercise to simulate a cyber/physical attack on electric and other critical infrastructures across North America. Wisconsin’s drill will involve county and state law enforcements and first responders, including the Wisconsin National Guard.
- Over the past several years, Wisconsin has placed an emphasis on the importance of preparing for a long-term power outage and developing capabilities to respond to a cyber incident.
- Here is the list of participants who will be drilling on Nov 15-16 in Wisconsin:
- State Emergency Operations Center
- Business Emergency Operations Center
- Utilities and transmission providers
- 65 Soldiers from the National Guard Reaction Force
- FEMA Region V
- other Federal agencies
- In July, we warned about the US government quietly preparing for a total grid collapse with the passage of an Executive Order – “Coordinating Efforts to Prepare the Nation for Space Weather Events”.
- The United States government is quietly preparing for a major power grid collapse. At this point there are many conflicting sources of what could cause such of an event, such as aging infrastructure, cyber or physical attack, EMP, and or a geomagnetic storm.