Credit card debt is rising in the UK, more families are borrowing at a faster rate. Initial jobless claims hit a 43 year low. ADP reported that only 153k jobs were added. The corporate media is a making a big deal about auto sales being the best ever, a closer look at the numbers and it shows sales have declined. US services economy is losing momentum. More stores are closing in 2017 because of the horrible holiday season, people are not spending. The world debt hit 325% Of World GDP. The central bankers are watching how people reacted in India, people really did complain and taxes increased, prepare for a cash ban here in the US. Italy’s Grillo is complaining the corporate media is reporting fake stories, its amazing how the US government and the corporate media are going after fake news and it is them who is spreading it. The elite are pushing their agenda in regards to Trump electors, they are saying 50 are ineligible. Libya calls in Russia to broker a deal. The IS is building troops up in Syria. Turkey decides Assad can stay and dumps US air support at the same time. The intelligence agencies briefed Congress today and revealed absolutely nothing. The only thing Clapper repeated was it was Russia. Obama has been briefed on what happened, Trump has not. The entire case is based on a third party investigation, the FBI and CIA did not investigate. All of this is being used to push a war with Russia and create a reason to call a national emergency.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 01.05.2017
- Households borrowed more than £1.9billion in November – nearly £45k a minute
- Campaigners warned that families may now be faced with debts they can’t pay
- ‘Perilously few’ families are believed to have a plan to repay the debts they owe
- Initial jobless claims plunged 28k to 235k – the second lowest print since 1973 – continuing jobless claims rose once again to its highest since the beginning of September.
- Continuing claims are up 6 of the 7 weeks post Trump – the biggest rise since May 2009.
- ADP reports 153k (considerably below the 175k expectation). manufacturing jobs continued to slide, down by 9,000 in December, while construction and mining jobs also declined by 2,000 and 5,000 respectively.
- US “car recession” spreads among largest automakers.
- The media hoopla has been deafening. In December, “new vehicles sales” – defined as the number of new cars, trucks, and SUVs that dealers sold to their customers, including fleets – rose 3.1%. That was stronger than “expected.”
- Automakers and dealers had certainly tried. Inventories are high, layoffs and plant closings have already been announced, and so every effort was made to move the iron and pull out the year.
- Car sales at GM dropped 4.3% in 2016, at Ford 13.0%, and at Fiat Chrysler a catastrophic 33.5%! Plants that build cars were the ones mostly (but not exclusively) hit by shutdowns and layoffs. T
- For ALL of the big three US automakers, plus for a number of others, sales in 2016 actually fell. For them it was the first annual sales decline since nightmare-year 2009. H
- GM -1.3%
- Ford -0.1%
- Toyota -2.0%
- Fiat-Chrysler -0.4%
- Volkswagen -3.3%
- BMW -9.7%
- Mazda -6.7%
- The sales of these seven automakers combined amounted to 11.5 million vehicles in 2016, or 65% of total US sales! And combined, their sales were down 1.5% from the prior year. So this is what Ford meant earlier this year, when it began mentioning the “car recession.”
- Remember when market cheerleaders said that holiday sales were expected to be far stronger than usual,
- First, it was Kohl’s, which announced it was slashing its full year forecast, the company revealed that comp sales were also down 2.1%
- Macy’s, which not only reported a drop in same store sales, not only slashed guidance, but
- Macy’s also announced an additional 68 Macy’s store closings (out of a current total of 730 Macy’s stores).
- Sears announced a second wave of store closures on Wednesday, bringing the total number of closures slated for early 2017 to 150.
- global debt levels are now roughly 325% of the world’s gross domestic product.
- Globally the Elites are watching what’s unfolding in India… and they are doing so with glee.
- In case you missed it, India banned the use of the 500 and 1,000 Rupee bills on November 8 2016.
- This is effectively a complete physical cash as these bills (both of which are worth < $10) represent 86% of all cash in circulation.
- The country plunged into turmoil soon afterwards. But guess what?
- The guy who pushed for this (Prime Minister Narendra Modi), remains in office. Everyone who signed off on it did too.
- Let’s break this down simply…
- · India effectively banned 86% of physical cash in circulation.
- · No one who implemented this lost their job or faced any political consequence.
- · Government taxes increased.
- Globally a war on cash has been declared. And India has now proved that it can be done with little consequence.
- “Fake news” has officially crossed the pond and once again it the mainstream media that is producing more of it (while blaming the alternative media). Beppe Grillo, founder of Italy’s Five Star anti-euro movement lashed out at the country’s journalists for “manufacturing false news,” accusing them of fabricating stories to keep the Five Stars down.
- , he called for “a popular jury to determine the veracity of the news published,” and said in cases of fake news “the editor must, head bowed, make a public apology and publish the correct version at the start of the program or on the paper’s front page”.
- All major newspapers should be closed for manifest manipulation of reality, or obliged to go out with a sticker that certifies the lack of credibility.
- The member of the UN-backed Government of National Accord and Deputy Head of its Presidential Council, Ahmed Mitig, said Libya welcomes Russian initiatives to establish grounds for a dialogue among the conflicting political parties.
- In Iraq, the United Nations is warning that over 13,000 civilians have fled Mosul over the last five days, after a U.S.-led coalition ramped up its campaign to retake the city from ISIS.
- The Islamic State (ISIL) has reportedly begun to amass a large force inside the Deir Ezzor Governorate in preparation for their upcoming offensive in-and-around the provincial capital.
- Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister, has hinted that his country could take a different direction to its Syria policy where since 2011 it has supported anti-Assad terrorist and rebel groups to overthrow the longtime Syrian President.
- “It is not right for us to impose any decision” on the Syrian people the Deputy Prime Minister said, hinting for the first time that Turkey had engaged in a flawed policy.
- Two US military officials have said that Turkey has declined US air support for its troops fighting Syria against ISIS, and instead has asked Russia to assume the role instead.
- John McCain opened the hearing by noting that the goal of the day was not to “question the outcome of the presidential election” but to gather “facts” about what happened…even though no facts actually followed,
- Meanwhile, 30 minutes into the hearing, James Clapper told the Senate committee that he had no intention of providing any meaningful new details regarding the “Russian Hacking” narrative but instead intended to just repeat the same useless political rhetoric that has been slowly leaked to the mainstream media over the past several weeks.
“We plan to brief the Congress and release an unclassified version of this report to the public next week
“We’re not really prepared to discuss this beyond standing by our earlier statements.”
- The new leader of Democrats in the Senate says Donald Trump is being “really dumb” for picking a fight with intelligence officials, suggesting they have ways to strike back
- “Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer
- Romanian hacker Marcel Lehel Lazar, known as Guccifer, says the claims of the administration of US President Barack Obama regarding Russia’s alleged interference in the November presidential elections are fake.
- Outgoing President Barack Obama has received the report put together by the US Intelligence Community regarding purported evidence that led officials to conclude that Russia attempted to interfere in the US election, White House spokesperson Josh Earnest said in a press briefing.
- *Putin did NOT hack the election for Trump. (True)
- *Putin did NOT believe that Trump could win. (True – the polls were right, Putin like everyone else believed them, Trump should have lost, the election WAS rigged…but not by Russia.)
- *The election hack was executed using “Russian” cutouts, with the predicable consequence that: “The likely result of a serious investigation would be a strong suspicion that Putin ordered the hacks because such operations ‘require high-level approval.’ The Kremlin will continue to invoke ‘plausible deniability,’ and we may have to increasingly take action (against Russia) in the absence of certainty of guilt.”
- They are going to try to use Trump, he is “unpredictable” meaning he can be lured, tricked or blackmailed into neocon adventures.
- FBI Did Not Examine Hacked DNC Servers (Jimmy)
- The FBI reportedly relied upon the third-party security company CrowdStrike for analysis. No US intelligence agency conducted a forensic examination of the servers according to an intelligence official.
- Trump Planning to Revamp Intelligence Agencies (Jimmy)
- The CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) are reportedly in Trump’s plan to downsize and restructure.
- What if this whole Russia narrative is to bring about a big enough panic to warrant Chairman Mao-bama to declare a national emergency and invoke the FEMA executive orders, giving the government full and complete control over all of our lives, children, property, and all goods and services. Seems with three weeks left to go, a sitting President wouldn’t be motivated to escalate tensions with another super power, knowing full well that his successor will seek to undo everything he’s worked hard to put into place…. The drama is ratcheting up and it’s sure to be juicy from here.