Netherlands is making a move to leave the EU. Theresa May is worried that a Scottish Referendum vote will happen at the same time as the Article 50 vote. Former IMF chief sentenced to jail in Spain. The EU says no bail-ins at this time because it would hurt the creditors. Maine drops 9,000 from Food Stamp roll says people need to look for jobs. Pending home sales tumble. Durable goods decline. David Stockman says it will begin on March 15 and the economy will really go down hill in the summer and the fall will be a disaster. Obamacare online posters are paid, and investigation reveals 60% are paid posters. Chair Of House Intel Committee says no evidence that Trump is tied to Russia. Leaked recording reveal that anti-Trump protesters plan it all. White House launched surprise phone checks and are now tracking all calls, texts, and emails. Researchers have have found the global warming is controlled by the sun. South Korea is putting in the THAAD missile system. North Korea might not have any nuclear weapons. Russia makes deal with oil company in Libya. Hollywood honors terrorists (white helmets) at the Oscars. The Deep State begins censoring voices that are not the same page as their agenda. This is just the beginning this will accelerate as we push into summer. They only want their voice heard.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 02.27.2017
- Potential Eurozone disruption possibilities keep compounding.
- the Netherlands Parliament will now debate leaving the Eurozone.
- Dutch relations with euro up for debate after lawmakers commission probe
The motion approving the investigation by the Council of State, the government’s legal advisor, coincides with a rising tide of euroscepticism in Europe, which populist parties are hoping to tap into in a series of national elections this year also taking in eurozone powerhouses France and Germany.
The probe will examine whether it would be possible for the Dutch to withdraw from the single currency, and if so how, said lawmaker Pieter Omtzigt.
- Geert Wilders is likely to “win” the Dutch election.
- In terms on “Nexit”, if Wilders can get 26% of the vote with another 24% agreeing, there just may be enough votes in parliament for the Netherlands to abandon the Euro, assuming the public would go along.
- And ‘Nexit’ odds are increasing…
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May fears First Minister Nicola Sturgeon could call for a second Scottish independence referendum the moment negotiations for Britain’s exit from the EU are launched next month.
- It is possible that we will have to face Nicola Sturgeon calling a second referendum, have to bring in direct rule in Northern Ireland and trigger Article 50 all at the same time,” a government source told the newspaper.
- In many other countries, excluding the United States, corrupt bankers are often brought to task by their respective governments. The most recent example of a corrupt banker being held accountable comes our of Spain, in which the former head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Rodrigo Rato was sentenced to four years and six months behind bars.
- Spain’s National Court, which deals with corruption and financial crime cases, said he had been found guilty of embezzlement when he headed up Bankia,
- The people of Spain were outraged over the scandal as it was discovered during the height of a severe financial crisis in which banks were receiving millions in taxpayer dollars. Bankia was eventually nationalized and given 22 billion in public money.
- Although he was sentenced, Rato, who is also a former Spanish economy minister, remains at liberty pending a possible appeal because of highly connected elite status.
- The standoff over the Greek debt crisis was nowhere closer to an amicable resolution on Sunday, when Germany’s deputy finance minister Jens Spahn said that Greece must not be granted a “bail in” that would involve creditors taking a loss on their loans, reiterating the German government’s opposition to debt relief for Athens, and confirming that when it comes to Europe’s recently adopted “bail-in” protocols, they “work” in theory, but certainly not in practice
- giving Athens debt relief would upset other euro zone countries such as Spain that had to deliver tough reforms.
- Republican Governor Paul LePage dared to begin enforcing Maine’s volunteer and work requirements for food stamp (SNAP) recipients to keep their benefits. The end result was more than 9,000 non-disabled adults getting dropped from the program.
- a Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) spokesman tells the Associated Press that 12,000 non-disabled adults were in Maine’s SNAP program before Jan. 1 – a number that dropped to 2,680 by the end of March…
The rules prevent adults, who are not disabled and do not have dependents, from receiving food stamps for more than three months unless they work at least 20 hours a week, participate in a work-training program, or meet volunteer guidelines for 24 hours out of the month.
Any one of those three minimums getting met will result in an individual to retain their SNAP food benefits.
DHHS Commissioner Mary Mayhew said the goal of the requirements is to encourage people to find work.v
- Regionally, the areas of the country with the most growth are the South and West:
- Against expectations of a 0.6% rise, pending home sales in January plunged 2.8% MoM – the biggest drop since May.
- The West – the most expensive region – saw the biggest decline, down 10.3% MoM with The Midwest also tumbling 5.2% MoM.
- As mortgage rates have soared since the election (and mortgage applications tumbled), affordability has become a major issue according to NAR with pending home sales at the lowest in a year.
- And it’s going to get a lot worse…
- While the headline durable goods oders print beat expectation (rising 1.8% MoM in Jan) – thanks to a considerable downward revision in December – the core orders and shipments disappointed markedly and declined in all cases. Core durable Goods Orders fell most since June and Shipments fell most since July
- Core Durable Goods Orders declined… (-0.2% MoM vs +0.5% Exp)
- As once again the headline beat was all airplanes – military and civilian:
- And Core Capital Goods Shipments tumbled... (-0.6% vs +0.2% exp)
- Donald Trump is in a trap. Today the debt is $20 trillion. It’s 106% of GDP. . . .Trump is inheriting a built-in deficit of $10 trillion over the next decade under current policies that are built in
“I think what people are missing is this date, March 15th 2017. That’s the day that this debt ceiling holiday that Obama and Boehner put together right before the last election in October of 2015. That holiday expires. The debt ceiling will freeze in at $20 trillion. It will then be law. It will be a hard stop. The Treasury will have roughly $200 billion in cash. We are burning cash at a $75 billion a month rate. By summer, they will be out of cash. Then we will be in the mother of all debt ceiling crises. Everything will grind to a halt.
- A majority of online and social media defenders of Obamacare are professionals who are “paid to post,”
- “Sixty percent of all the posts were made from 100 profiles, posting between the hours of 9 and 5 Pacific Time,” said Michael Brown. “They were paid to post.”
- He began investigating it after his criticism of the former president’s health insurance program posted on the Obamacare Facebook page. He was hit hard by digital activists pretending to be regular people.
- “Digital activists are paid employees; their purpose is to attack anyone who’s posting something contrary to the view of the page owner wants expressed,” .
- “A zombie post is a fake, purchased, or rented Facebook profile that’s expressing the views of an organization as if it was his or her own. But, when in reality, the comment being expressed is done on software and written by generally one or two people. So, the zombie posts will go out on a schedule and then they are supported by zombie likes.”
- In what will likely be a setback to the ongoing press campaign to portray the Trump administration and campaign as a Kremlin puppet, on Monday the chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives intelligence committee said he has seen no evidence of contact between Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russian government during the 2016 presidential election,
- Devin Nunes, head of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said the panel is expanding an ongoing investigation into Russian activities to include Moscow’s efforts targeting the U.S. election. Nunes said he had been briefed on a transcript of a phone call that former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn had with a Russian envoy after the election. He said he did not hear anything worrisome about that call.
- Leaked audio from an anti-Trump protest group meeting reveals activists with anti-Trump group Indivisible plotting how to best manufacture a hostile environment at a town hall with Republican Sen. Bill Cassidy in , Louisiana
- The audio, reveals a coordinated effort to create the public impression that Cassidy’s support for Trump is unpopular with his constituents. The activists, who describe themselves as liberals in the audio, can be heard strategizing how to best turn a local town hall into a political victory.
- The activists split up into an “inside team” — tasked with occupying “as many seats as we can” and an “outside team,” whose job was to “give [the media] the coverage they want” before joining the others inside. Activists were instructed to dress like conservatives and leave at home “any signifier that you’re a liberal” in order to blend in with constituents.
- “Game plan number one is to fill as many seats as we can, right? If it’s all of us in there and the poor people of Breaux Bridge are sitting behind us, well then tough luck for them,” said one organizer,
- In yet another ironic twist, the process (including random phone checks overseen by White House lawyers) by which Sean Spicer is cracking down on leaks from The White House has been leaked to Politico.
Upon entering Spicer’s second floor office, staffers were told to dump their phones on a table for a “phone check,” to prove they had nothing to hide.
Notably, Spicer explicitly warned staffers that using texting apps like Confide – an encrypted and screenshot-protected messaging app that automatically deletes texts after they are sent – and Signal, another encrypted messaging system; was a violation of the Federal Records Act, according to multiple sources in the room.
- Spicer also warned the group of more problems if news of the phone checks and the meeting about leaks was leaked to the media – so much for that.
- . If information was merely spoken to a reporter, that’s one thing, but if actual files or physical materials were transferred, then 18 U.S.C. § 641 could kick in. That law says that anyone who steals or provides for another person’s use “any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency” is guilty of a crime. If a source of a government leak turned over a physical record, they could face 10 years in prison and a fine for it.
- . This idea that man is the sole cause of climate change and CO2 is the devil, has been so seriously wrong. The Global Warming crowd has been attempting to silence any other research whatsoever.
- the Sun is a thermal dynamic system, meaning it beats like your heart to a cycle of about 300 years. Even NASA has come out and had to admit: “[In] recent years, researchers have considered the possibility that the sun plays a role in global warming. After all, the sun is the main source of heat for our planet,”
- Researchers from the University of Wisconsin–Madison and Northwestern University have just published the results of a study which seems to confirm the “chaotic Solar System” model. This theory has long been postulated that the orbit of planets are also not perfect and constant, but are “chaotic” insofar as the planets do interact with their gravity fields and as such, the orbits do change. Much as the moon causes the ocean to move creating high and low tide with its gravitational field, the interaction between planets themselves have had a similar impact on the climate of the earth over the centuries.
- The study examined 90-million-year-old layers of sedimentary rock in Colorado. They searched for fluctuations in the levels of minerals that illustrated various climate patterns. This study the researchers claim is conclusive proof of unstable planetary orbits:
- We have a dynamic universe and the arrogant assumption that humans can actually alter the climate is just not supported by the evidence. Sure we can throw our trash out on the street and not bath and that will help create disease within the human community. However, that will not change summer into winter.
- South Korea’s fifth-largest conglomerate has agreed a land swap deal with the government that will allow the US to host the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile defense system on South Korean soil,
- The signing is forecast to speed up the remaining procedures for the THAAD deployment in South Korean soil.
- We keep hearing that North Korea’s land-based “nuclear rockets” and the progress it is making in creating and distributing them.
- But who is making these claims? One of the only ways to know is to measure earth quakes. America is doing that, but the Pentagon has nearly as many reasons to exaggerate the North Korean threat as North Korea itself.
- We don’t believe that North Korea has much in the way of nuclear weapons. It may have none at all. Not even the “mini-nuke” that you can possibly pick up in both hands.
- There is no real evidence for North Korea having a large nuclear force. But because we are told it is so, we should believe it.
- on Sunday Iran launched a massive naval drill at the mouth of the Gulf and the Indian Ocean. Ships, submarines and helicopters will take part in the drills across an area of about 2 million square kilometers (772,000 square miles) and marines will showcase their skills along Iran’s southeastern coast,
- Iran’s annual exercises will be held in the Strait of Hormuz, the Gulf of Oman,
- Libyan national oil corporation says contract with Rosneft to redevelop oilfields lays groundwork for further investment
- Russia has significantly boosted its involvement in Libya by signing a potentially major contract to help redevelop Libyan oilfields.
- Efforts to secure a new political future for Libya have stalled after the failure of an Egyptian-led process, which saw Haftar travel to Cairo but refuse to meet the leader of the GNA, Fayez al-Sarraj.
- The Russian Black Sea Fleet’s advanced frigate Admiral Grigorovich has set off for its long-distance voyage in the Mediterranean Sea, the Defense Ministry said on Monday.
- At Hollywood’s 89th Academy Awards on Sunday, The White Helmets propaganda film was honored as the past year’s best documentary short – portraying terrorists as heroes.
- The group has nothing to do with civil defense as claimed, everything to do with supporting terrorism against sovereign independent Syria.
- Its personnel operate in al-Nusra (al-Qaeda in Syria) controlled areas. Calling themselves volunteer rescue workers responsible for saving tens of thousands of lives is rubbish.
- America and Britain support the group. So does the Soros Open Society Foundation and likeminded pro-Western interests.
- White Helmets have been photographed and videotaped together with al-Nusra terrorists during beheadings and other atrocities. They support creation of a no-fly zone to prevent Syrian aerial self-defense.
- The Syria Solidarity Movement calls them al Qaeda “with a facelift,” fostering terrorism and imperial ravaging on the pretext of humanitarianism.
- A US Commander based in the Middle East has said that Kurdish-led forces will need more sophisticated weaponry to continue its fight against ISIS and to continue onto Raqqa city.
- “Anti-tank weapons systems to address the vehicle-born IEDs. Certainly mortars would be something of help,” General Joseph Votel said
- Israel’s decision on Wednesday to fly over ISIS strongholds in Lebanon, and then drop bombs on Syrian Army positions in Syria, was a real stroke of genius — especially considering that the airstrikes came just before peace talks in Geneva were scheduled to begin.
- A real class act.
- Now Israel is sending “elite intelligence units” to “monitor” fighting between Syrian forces and “moderate” rebels. Our friends at Al Masdar News report:
A video published by Channel 2 showed reporter Dani Kashmaru accompanying the soldiers in a night mission. According to the reporter, similar operations have been carried out several times in the past, stating that he, along with the Israeli soldiers, ‘could hear and see everything.’
The report disclosed that the elite unit made use of advanced and sophisticated eavesdropping devices to monitor the battles fought between the Syrian Army and hardline groups in the area.
Israel has been providing logistic support and medical assistance to opposition forces – including Jabhet al-Nusra terror organization – fighting President Bashar Assad.
Israeli warplanes have repeatedly targeted Syrian Army positions under the pretext of preventing sophisticated weapons from reaching the Lebanese Hezbollah group.
- They’re not even trying to hide their open support for extremist groups in Syria anymore.
- Why isn’t this front page news? You know why.
- Google completely blacklisted the Natural News website two days ago, de-listing 140,000+ pages of content in the internet’s most outrageous example of a politically motivated silencing of free speech.
- In order to justify the censorship of the entire Natural News website, Google has cited an obscure technical rule that bans the use of certain third party advertising networks.
- Now, Natural News investigators have found the exact same “violation” scripts running on none other than Google’s own Blogspot network.
- Google runs the same code it just banned Natural News for running on a very small number of obscure old blogger pages on a subdomain
- This proves that Google is selectively enforcing its “technical” rules against Natural News while allowing its own blogspot sites to remain active, indexed and fully represented in Google search results!
- A Natural News investigation has found that the Google-owned Blogspot blog known as “Breaking News Lines” is running the exact same code. You’ll find that site at:
- Finally, here’s proof that Breaking News Lines remains indexed by the Google search engine:
- Google allows its own sites to run the same code that it blacklists a Natural News subdomain for running
- So now the truth finally comes out: Google is selectively enforcing an obscure rule to blacklist the entire Natural News site while extending immunity to its own web properties for running the exact same “violating” code.
PROOF: After blacklisting Natural News, Google takes NO such action against HuffPo, BuzzFeed, Forbes and CNN for writers selling outbound links in violation of webmaster guidelines
- And yet it was all a farce. A Natural News investigation found the exact same “offending” third party ad code on a blog running on the Google-owned Blogspot.com network. Yet, predictably, Google has not blacklisted the entire Blogpost.com domain from its search results.
- This is further evidenced by the fact that the “offending” third party code was entirely removed from those offending blog pages more than 24 hours ago, yet Google has not lifted the ban even though they promised to.
- Google may be part of a deep state conspiracy to silence Trump defenders, new interview reveals
- The Deep State has completely come out of the shadows since the election Trump
- Is Google is part of a “criminal conspiracy” to shut down any and all media defenders of the president,
- Adams said that the decision to remove Natural News content was not over something improper that the site had done or over any technical issues like malware. He said the company discovered it was a purposeful, human decision – not a technical issue – that led directly to Natural News content being censored. It was purposeful, in other words. No warnings issued, and no reason why given.
- Just recently, Adams was threatened with complete destruction of his hard-earned reputation as a liberty-minded straight shooter when it comes to all aspects of natural health. Then, he was offered $50,000 to help destroy Infowars’ founder/creator Alex Jones, or else, and when Adams refused, the Google censorship began only days afterward. Not a coincidence.
- As for Jones, one of his primary sources of ad revenue, through the company AdRoll, a San Francisco-based, well-funded start-up with ties to Google, dropped Infowars as a client, resulting in the loss of about $3 million annually in revenue. Again, no coincidence.
- BOMBSHELL investigation: Google an “information dominance” front for the CIA
- thousands of people are contacting us with information about the hidden history of Google. As we are coming to discover, Google isn’t an innocent, friendly search engine created to help humanity… it’s actually an extension of the deep state that seeks to dominate and enslave all of humanity.
- INSURGE INTELLIGENCE, a new crowd-funded investigative journalism project, breaks the exclusive story of how the United States intelligence community funded, nurtured and incubated Google as part of a drive to dominate the world through control of information. Seed-funded by the NSA and CIA,
- The origins of this ingenious strategy trace back to a secret Pentagon-sponsored group, that for the last two decades has functioned as a bridge between the US government and elites across the business, industry, finance, corporate, and media sectors.
- White House petition to join the 50,000+ other people who are calling for a Trump administration investigation into Google’s censorship of Natural News.
David Seaman videos deleted or removed??