IMF Chief says Greece needs to strike a deal. Varoufakis says that austerity is a cover story conducting class warfare. Farmers in Greece can’t take as riots flare up. Marine LePen says she will introduce a new franc is she wins. Trade war has begun Mexico stops sugar exports.ADP job number surge. Caterpillar investigated for tax and accounting manipulation. US Productivity slows after election. GDP revised even lower. Central bank preparing and ready to trigger the economic crisis. Russia and China ready to do away with the dollar. Senator Graham and Whitehouse want the wire tap documentation from the FBI and other agencies. CIA Vault 7 leak shows they spy using everyday devices violating peoples rights.The entire country should be protesting in the streets demanding the arrest of these government employees, but we see nothing. Are we really free in this country or is it an illusion. China says the US and NK are headed for a collision, need to change course. Libya wants elections next year. US training Iraq soldiers to take out those who oppose the US being in the country.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 03.08.2017
- International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde said that Greece must implement essential reforms, at the same time urging Europe to offer the country substantial debt relief.
- In particular, Lagarde noted that the solution to the debt issue must be a combination of extension of maturities and the reduction and lock of interest rates for a long period of time.
- .Yanis Varoufakis noted simultaneous reductions in taxes on the wealthy and cuts to spending on social security amounted to a redistribution of wealth away from the poor to the rich.”The problem is that austerity is being used as a narrative to conduct class war,” Mr Varoufakis told the BBC’s Question Time programme.“To be talking about reducing the state further when effectively what you are doing is reducing taxes like inheritance tax and at the same time you are cutting benefits – that is class war.
- Greek riot police fired tear gas at farmers protesting tax and pension reforms in Athens, to prevent a crowd of over 1,000 from forcing its way into the agriculture ministry. Protesters responded by throwing stones and smashing windows.Around 1,500 farmers arrived at the capital from the island of Crete to protest the low prices they are forced to sell their produce at, high production costs, and increases in taxes and social security contributions, the Greek Reporter said.”The state is taking 75 percent of my income… we all need meds to endure this,” one man,
- The country’s statistical service, Elstat, said on Monday that after two straight quarters of growth, Greece’s economy contracted from October to December, marking the worst quarterly performance since the height of the country’s debt crisis in the summer of 2015.
- should Marine LePen win the presidential election, she would introduce a new franc at a rate of one-to-one to the euro and then allow it to fluctuate, despite previously saying that any new national currency would continue to be pegged to a basket of currencies. She said the new French franc would likely fall “against whatever currency Germany uses”, making French car exports more competitive, but said it might rise against the currency in Italy, a country she said would also be better off without the euro.
- She is already an enemy of central bankers/deep state if she makes this move she will be targeted for removal.
- Q4 was a disappointment as growth slowed to just 1.3% (below the 1.5% expectation).
- Productvity growth slowed to just 1.3% in Q4 – the exact average growth rate of President Obama’s 8 year reign.
- Real Compensation fell 0.4% QoQ in Q4 and Manufacturing employee hours dropped the most since 2015.
- Another day, another downgrade to US GDP: after yesterday the Atlanta Fed slashed its Q1 GDPNow estimate from 1.8% to 1.3% – now sees Q1 GDP of just 1.2%,
Senators Graham and Whitehouse Request Warrant Applications and Court Orders Related to Possible Wiretapping of President Trump, Trump Campaign, or Trump Tower
WASHINGTON – U.S. Senators Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) and Sheldon Whitehouse (D-Rhode Island), the chair and ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism, today sent a letter to the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Acting Deputy Attorney General requesting information on possible wiretapping of President Trump, the Trump campaign, or Trump Tower.
“We request that the Department of Justice provide us copies of any warrant applications and court orders—redacted as necessary to protect intelligence sources and methods that may be compromised by disclosure, and to protect any ongoing investigations—related to wiretaps of President Trump, the Trump Campaign, or Trump Tower,” wrote Graham and Whitehouse. “
- The South Korean company Samsung is studying the media reports citing the WikiLeaks whistleblowing website that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) could have used smart TVs for surveillance,
- “Protecting consumers’ privacy and the security of our devices is a top priority at Samsung. We are aware of the report in question and are urgently looking into the matter,”
- Troubling questions about “Umbrage” and potential false-flag attacks.
- The Central Intelligence Agency now can mimic foreign intelligence agencies’ hack attacks by leaving electronic “fingerprints” creating the false impression of a foreign intrusion into computer networks, CIA operatives, say, used cyberspace to create a modern-day Reichstag fire to undermine the Trump administration, but it may be the case that the CIA has the technological capabilities to do such a thing, if it were so inclined.
- According to WikiLeaks, “[t]he CIA’s Remote Devices Branch’s UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques ‘stolen’ from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.”
Possibly, what the CIA was monitoring was not actual contacts between Russian agents and the Trump campaign, but CIA-created counter-espionage designed to implicate Trump and provide the legal context for the [Department of Justice] to have enough “evidence” to obtain a FISA green-light.
- According to WikiLeaks, the CIA recently “lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized ‘zero day’ exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation.”
- In a document titled “Development Tradecraft DOs and DON’Ts,” hackers and code writers are warned “DO NOT leave data in a binary file that demonstrates CIA, U.S. [government] or its witting partner companies’ involvement in the creation or use of the binary/tool.” It then states that “attribution of binary/tool/etc. by an adversary can cause irreversible impacts to past, present and future U.S. [government] operations and equities.”
- Young people are traditionally the most politically charged activists in the country.
- But where are the protests across university campuses demanding freedom and privacy?
- It’s not happening.
- That’s because university students are too busy protesting against ideas they don’t want to hear about.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
“Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away. They’re privileges. That’s all we’ve ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges. And if you read the news even badly, you know that every year the list gets shorter and shorter. Sooner or later, the people in this country are gonna realize the government … doesn’t care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare or your safety… It’s interested in its own power. That’s the only thing. Keeping it and expanding it wherever possible.” – George Carlin
- On paper, we may be technically free.
- In reality, however, we are only as free as a government official may allow.
- We only think we live in a constitutional republic, governed by just laws created for our benefit.
- Truth be told, we live in a dictatorship disguised as a democracy where all that we own, all that we earn, all that we say and do—our very lives
- If the government can control speech, it can control thought and, in turn, it can control the minds of the citizenry.
- What we have instead is regulated, controlled speech, and that’s a whole other ballgame.
- Protest laws, free speech zones, bubble zones, trespass zones, anti-bullying legislation, zerotolerance policies, hate crime laws and a host of other legalistic maladies dreamed up by politicians and prosecutors are conspiring to corrode our core freedoms purportedly for our own good.
- How do you lock down a nation?
- You sow discontent and fear among the populace. You terrorize the people into believing that radicalized foreigners are preparing to invade. You teach them to be non-thinkers who passively accept whatever is told them, whether it’s delivered by way of the corporate media or a government handler. You acclimate them to a state of martial law, carried out by soldiers disguised as police officers but bearing the weapons of war. You polarize them so that they can never unite and stand united against the government.
- We are coming to a crossroads. Either we gather together now and attempt to restore freedom or all will be lost.
- The youngest son of Senator Tim Kaine, Hillary Clinton’s vice presidential running mate, was one of six people arrested Saturday after counter-protesters disrupted a rally in support of President Donald Trump at the Minnesota State Capitol, Linwood Michael Kaine, 24, and four others were arrested on suspicion of second-degree riot after the “March 4 Trump” rally in St. Paul; another person was cited for disorderly conduct.
- On Saturday afternoon, several hundred Trump supporters showed up at the Capitol for a permitted rally billed as the “March 4 Trump,” one of several held around the country. The Minnesota State Patrol estimated the crowds at 400 Trump supporters and 50 counter-demonstrators.
- Speeches had been going on for about a half-hour inside the newly renovated Capitol rotunda when a group of people tried to disrupt the event.
- Describing the U.S. and North Korea as trains set for a “head-on collision,” China proposed Wednesday that, in order to defuse escalating tensions in the region, Pyongyang abandon future missile tests in return for Washington scrapping joint military exercises with Seoul.
- North Korea has itself previously proposed such a deal, but the U.S. has not taken them up on the offer. This is the first time that such a suggestion has been made since President Donald Trump took office.
- A senior official in Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards on Wednesday accused the United States of provoking tensions after two separate incidents in the Gulf last week.
- “A US Navy ship crossing the Strait of Hormuz changed its international route and approached to within 550 metres of Revolutionary Guards’ boats in an unprofessional way,”
- He said actions by the United States and the United Kingdom in recent days showed they have “harmful, illegitimate and provocative objectives”.
- Libya’s eastern-based parliament has called for elections to be held early next year,
- About 400 servicemen of the Iraqi Special Forces have been trained by the US forces in order to form the so-called Tiger Unit, supposed to assassinate commanders of the Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), also known as Hashd al-Shaabi,
- Their main task is to eliminate PMU commanders, especially those, who are opposed to the US army’s presence in Iraq.
- At the same time, a member of Iraqi Parliament’s Security and Defense Commission, Iskandar Watut, called for an investigation of photos and videos, showing US planes, dropping aid packages over IS-held regions. The parliamentarian noted that US planes several times dropped packages of food stuff, arms and other necessary items over IS-held regions, as well as called on the Iraqi air defense to watch out planes of the US-led coalition.