Brexit reality, the EU wants a fee paid first. Pepsi lays off 20% because of a soda tax. The retail apocalypse is here, stores going bankrupt and sales for February are down. Core factory growth is down. The dumb money is now coming into the market as the insider leave the market. First it was UBS, then BofA now Citi and JP Morgan all saying the same thing, the second half of this year is going to be horrific. Get prepared for the collapse before its to late. Trump reissues the temporary travel ban, this time removing Iraq. More and more evidence is being produced that Obama did in fact bug the office of Trump. Trump is bringing the spying on people and politician out into the open and wants it investigated in public, something the deep state does not want. Judicial Watch sues and wants documents on the Flynn conversation. British University creates list of words that are acceptable. Hollande says its his mission to stop Le Pen from winning. North Korea tells the Malaysian ambassador to leave. NK fires test missile and Iran does the same. US clients are stealing 60% of Yemen’s oil. The Syrian arm forces take back more areas in Syria. Parts of Manbij were given to the Syrian Government under the agreement with Russia. US builds a base in Raqqa.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 03.06.2017
- government lawyers concluded there is no law or treaty to compel the U.K. to pay the bill EU officials have estimated at about 60 billion euros ($64 billion). That echoed a newly published finding of a House of Lords committee.
- “Even though we consider that the U.K. will not be legally obliged to pay into the EU budget after Brexit, the issue will be a prominent factor in withdrawal negotiations,” Committee Chairwoman Kishwer Falkner said in a statement.
- Two weeks ago, we pointed out that when Philadelphia became the first US city to pass a soda tax last summer, city officials were eagerly looking forward to the surplus-tax funded windfall to plug gaping budget deficits ,
- What happened next? Precisely what most expected would happen: full blown sticker shock, and a collapse in purchases. Just two months into the city’s sweetened-beverage tax, supermarkets and distributors are reporting a 30% to 50% drop in beverage sales and – adding insult to injury – had started planning for layoffs.
- Pepsi said last week that it will lay off 80 to 100 workers at three distribution plants that serve the city. And since Pepsi employs 423 people in the city, it means that as much as 20% of its employees will be out of job “Unfortunately, after careful consideration of the economic realities created by the recently enacted beverage tax, we have been forced to give notice that we intend to eliminate 80 to 100 positions, including frontline and supervisory roles,”
- Pepsi reported nearly $35 billion in gross income and $6 billion in profit last year…. The idea that they can afford to do that but ‘must lay off workers’ should make every Philadelphian very skeptical of whether these layoffs are actually due to the tax.”
- February store sales slumped amid declining store traffic.
- Sales slumped 17% from January 31 to February 23 compared to the same period last year, Bloomberg reports, citing First Data figures. The drop came as store traffic decreased 16.3% during the same period.
- JCPenney: -3.2% @ $6.06
- Macy’s: -4.2% @ $30.45
- Kohl’s: -5.1% @ $39.25
- Nordstrom -3.7% @ $44.65
- Neiman Marcus, the Texas-based luxury retailer with 42 stores around the country and two Bergdorf Goodman stores in Manhattan, is in no immediate risk of bankruptcy, the sources told Reuters on Friday, though it has hired investment bank Lazard Ltd to help restructuring its nearly $5 billion in debt.
- First it was Goldman, then Citigroup, then BofA now, completing the trifecta of suddenly bearish big banks is JPMorgan,
- President Trump signed a revised executive order on Monday banning citizens from nations from traveling to the United States but removing Iraq from the list, after his controversial first attempt was blocked in the courts. The new order, which the White House said Trump had signed, keeps a 90-day ban on travel to the United States by citizens of Iran, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen. White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the new order would take effect on March 16.
- Iraq was taken off the banned list because the Iraqi government has imposed new vetting procedures, such as heightened visa screening and data sharing, and because of its work with the United States in countering Islamic State militants, a senior White House official said. Thousands of Iraqis have fought alongside U.S. troops for years or worked as translators since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003. Many have resettled in the United States after being threatened for working with U.S. troops.
- The mainstream media is all in an uproar over Donald Trump’s claim that Barack Obama personally ordered the phones in Trump Tower to be “wiretapped” just before the election. But nobody should really be surprised that the government was listening to Donald Trump’s phone calls. After all, the truth is that they systematically collect the content of all forms of digital communication, and this has been going on for many years. During Obama’s presidency, nobody really got too upset when it was revealed that the Obama administration was spying on friendly foreign leaders (including Angela Merkel), nobody got too upset when it was revealed that the Obama administration was spying on journalists, and nobody got too upset when it was revealed that the NSA was grabbing baby photos and nude selfies off of the Internet.
- Most Americans simply do not realize that the content of every single call that they make is recorded and stored indefinitely.
- radio host Mark Levin who initially broke the story earlier in the week.
- Levin, was no die-hard supporter of Trump during the campaign season. As a Constitutional attorney, the radio host is often found making well documented arguments on his show
- Six federal agencies were involved, including FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ, Treasury Department Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and the Director of National Intelligence:
The evidence is overwhelming… this is not about President Trump’s tweeting… this is about Obama’s spying… And the question isn’t whether it spied… we know they went to the FISA court twice… it’s the extent of the spying… that is, the Trump campaign, the Trump transition, Trump surrogates… and I want to walk you through this, the American people… this is all public…
- The evidence, much of it sourced from anti-Trump mainstream websites, shows that President Trump was right on target with his claims on Saturday that Obama was directly involved.
- it is not unfounded that former President Obama would wire tap President Trump during the election process.
- This is because he has done this before. Here is a list of individuals who were wire tapped by the Obama Administration.
- WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps:
The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between 1. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and 2. German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;
Obama bugged 3. Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;
Obama singled out the 4. Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;
Obama stole sensitive 5. Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
Obama intercepted 6. top EU and 7. Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
Obama explicitly targeted 8. five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
Obama explicitly targetted the phones of 9. Italy’s ambassador to NATO and 10. other top Italian officials for long term interception; and
Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then 11. French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berlusconi, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.
- 15. WikiLeaks tweeted overnight that the Obama Administration spied on their journalists as well:
- Finally, we ask The New York Times, was this fake news?
- the first FISA request came right after AG Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton on the tarmac at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in June of 2016.
- The second FISA request was submitted in October of 2016 just before the election. Hillary Clinton sent out a tweet on October 31st stating that ‘computer scientists have uncovered a covert server linking the Trump organization to a Russian-based server’.
- It appears she was tipped off to the wiretapping prior to the election.
- Here is Hillary Clinton’s tweet from October 31st… Computer scientists?… Connect the dots, folks. This was a well coordinated attack on a Presidential candidate. AG Lynch met with Bill Clinton just before the first FISA request.
- After they were successful with the second FISA request in October, it appears Bill Clinton passed on the information to his wife to help her win the election.
- Trump just declared war on America’s intelligence agenciesTrump is going all-in.He realizes that he can’t last four years against a system that is determined to maintain the current trajectory of U.S. foreign and domestic policy — endless war coupled with slow national suicide.
- Trump is now going public: The Deep State is after him.
It took a while to figure out what Trump is doing but it is finally CLEAR…THINK CAREFULLY
Trump wants the CONGRESS to investigate the wire tapping because if Trump himself investigates it will all be undercover and classified
What President Trump wants is open public hearings where he can release the FISA warrants PLUS the DAILY BRIEFINGS of then PRESIDENT Obama with Comey ,Loretta Lynch and all their conniving and colluding FOR ALL TO SEE
Trump want’s to try Obama and his Cronies in the Court of public opinion with their own words not through anonymous clandestine leaks but through the FRONT DOOR of the white house in documents marked UNCLASSIFIED……KABOOM!!!!!
- On February 28, President Trump signed the repeal of Barack Obama’s Social Security gun ban. On March 2, SELF magazine reported that Trump had ended firearm background checks for persons who were severely mentally ill.
- This is Fake News 101 and it is a mantra that many other mainstream outlets have also pushed.
- For example, also on March 2, NBC News reported that Trump ended firearm “gun checks for people with mental illness” and during the process of repealing of the ban NYT, NYDN, and HuffPost accused Republicans of helping the mentally ill get guns.
- Now it is SELF magazine’s turn.
- According to SELF:
President Donald Trump signed a bill into law Tuesday nullifying a regulation that made it more difficult for people with severe mental illnesses to purchase guns. The regulation, which was issued by the Social Security Administration and finalized in December 2016, added people who receive Social Security money for mental illnesses and those who have been deemed unable to handle their own financial affairs to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System.
- What SELF did not report is that mental illness is a blanket statement that covers myriad maladies, many of which never result in danger to one’s self or to others, but all of which are treated the same under the Social Security gun ban.
- Trump and Republican lawmakers recognized the dangers posed by the ban — that it threatened Second Amendment rights and Due Process. The White House also expressed concern that the ban would jeopardize Second Amendment rights for persons with disabilities.
- Given the establishment media’s focus on the “scandal” surrounding President Donald Trump and his administration’s contact with Russian officials, it is worth reminding Americans of the revelations involving Hillary Clinton and the Kremlin.
- 1. Hillary Clinton approved the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia and nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.
- 2. Bill Clinton bagged $500,000 for a Moscow speech paid for by a Kremlin-backed bank while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.
- 3. Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman’s Joule energy company bagged $35 million from Putin’s Rusnano.
- 5. Hillary Clinton hid $2.35 million in secret donations from Ian Telfer, the head of Russia’s uranium company.
- Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the United States Department of Justice and the Department of the Treasury regarding records related to the investigation of retired United States Army Lieutenant General Michel Flynn’s communications with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak (Judicial Watch v. Central Intelligence Agency et al. (No.1:17-cv-00397)). (The National Security Agency refused to confirm or deny the existence of intelligence records about communications between Gen. Flynn and Amb Kislyak.)
Any and all records regarding, concerning, or related to the investigation of retired Gen. Michael Flynn’s communications with Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak between October 1, 2016 and the present.
This request includes, but is not limited to, any and all related warrants, affidavits, declarations, or similar records regarding the aforementioned investigation.
For purposes of clarification, please find enclosed a CNN report regarding the investigation, which cites information that was provided to CNN by members of the Intelligence Community.
- Judicial Watch asks the court to order the agencies to search for all records responsive to its FOIA requests and demonstrate that they employed reasonable search methods;
The calls were captured by routine US eavesdropping targeting the Russian diplomats, according to the intelligence and law enforcement officials.
- Cardiff Metropolitan University is at the forefront of political correctness sensitivity. The University Bans Lecturers from Using any Sexist or Insensitive Words. The list of banned words is wider than you might think. Here are some examples: mankind, homosexual, housewife, manmade, and sportsmanship.
- And please, try to avoid words like “mother” and “father” unless you can say “mother and father” together.
- According to the guide, Mrs. and Miss are considered offensive. Clearly, it’s best to avoid gender-identifying terms altogether.
- Outgoing French President François Hollande said his “ultimate duty” was to prevent a victory of far-right National Front leader Marine Le Pen in this year’s election.
- On Monday, North Korea ordered the expulsion of the Malaysian ambassador in 48 hours, labeling him persona non grata in retaliation to Kuala Lumpur’s earlier move,
- North Korea has reportedly launched four missiles into the Sea of Japan, three of which landed in Japanese territorial waters.
- The military is trying to determine the type of rocket that was tested, but the South Korean agency has already cited an unnamed military official as saying it “could” have been an intercontinental ballistic missile “capable of reaching the US mainland.”
- Meanwhile, an anonymous US military official who spoke to Reuters, emphasized that there are no indications so far that North Korea tested an intercontinental ballistic missile.
- One day after North Korea launched missiles, Iran also test-fired a pair of ballistic missiles this weekend into the Gulf of Oman, with one missile destroying a floating barge approximately 155 miles away.
- The Saudis and French are illegally siphoning 63% of Yemen’s oil as millions of Yemenis suffer from food shortages.
- According to reports:
A Yemeni economic expert from the region contends that French Total’s operations in the Kharkhir region amount to stealing on behalf of Saudi Arabia and ousted president Mansour Hadi – who, as the internationally recognized leader of Yemen, likely believes his actions are within his range of powers.
. “Sixty-three percent of Yemen’s crude production is being stolen by Saudi Arabia in cooperation with Mansour Hadi, the fugitive Yemeni president, and his mercenaries.”
- While Western media outlets usually refer to Yemen as a “small” energy producer, the truth of the matter is the country is sitting on substantial oil and gas reserves, which Saudi Arabia and its allies want to control, Butler notes.In addition, Yemen lies at the Bab el-Mandab, a key checkpoint for maritime transit of oil, with 3.4 million barrels of oil passing through it each day.
- The pilot of the downed Syrian fighter jet, Mehmet Sufhan, has said his plane was shot down forcing it to crash into Turkey,
- 220 artillery shells and 115 airstrikes landed on ISIS-held areas of eastern Aleppo on Monday in support of an ongoing Syrian Arab Army (SAA) offensive in the region.
- Syrian government forces have taken over positions from a U.S.-backed militia in control of the northern city of Manbij on one part of a frontline with Turkish-backed rebel forces, in accordance with a deal brokered by Russia, the militia’s spokesman said on Monday.
- “The handover has taken place,
The US Army has illegally occupied a cement plant to be used as an airfield in Syria’s northeast.
- Satellite visuals recently taken of the “Lafarge” cement factory in northern Al-Raqqa province, shows a US military base containing a helipad.
- The pad can be used for multiple kinds of war crafts and assault helicopters.
- According to deep research in the satellite images, the airbase contains: military transport aircraft “Boeing CH-4 Chinook”, in addition to the transfer helicopters of “Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey” and assault aircraft “AH-64 Apache”.