Wholesale sales tumble for the 3rd straight month in a row while inventories are building up. We have never seen QE until 2008 and we do not know what an unwind will look like or the discontinuation of QE, which could lead to a disaster. Rising interest rates will make the debt completely unsustainable. The central bankers knew the fiat system would only last a certain period of time, they have been planning this from the beginning just like they planned to come off the gold standard in 1971. Their main objective is to keep control of the system once the reset occurs. The deep state is going all out trying to find some way of keeping control and removing Trump. The problem is that everything they are trying is not working and their time is almost up. Donald Trump Jr. release emails to show transparency and to show he did nothing wrong. John McCain is being questioned about the dossier that he passed along. South Korea intelligence agency admits that the missile was not a ballistic missile that NK launched. Trump sets the stage to cooperate with Russia and China on the silk road. Two paid mercenaries were arrested in Syria. Sarin has gone missing at one of the bases in the US.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 07.11.2017
- Well they “built it”, but in May, “no one came.” Wholesale Inventories rose a better-than-expected 0.4% MoM but sales tumbled worse-than-expected 0.5% (the 3rd monthly decline in a row).
- Inventories reversed April’s decline…
- But sales keep falling… and accelerating…
- Automotive inventories rose 0.7% MoM (against April’s 1.4% drop) but Automotive sales dropped 0.5% in April.
- All the main buyers of sovereign debt over the last 10 years — financial institutions, central banks, foreign exchange managers — will become net sellers now,
- world with 327% debt/GDP… … higher interest rates are simply unsustainable, the endgame is one: “at some point a government spends big and yields start to rise faster. central banks might have to intervene and cap nominal yields to avoid carnage in a heavily indebted world. Then we move towards helicopter money…”
- The New York Times reports Monday evening that Donald Trump, Jr. was informed through an email that the information on Hillary Clinton that a Russian lawyer had offered to provide “was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy.”
- The email in question “was sent by Rob Goldstone, a publicist and former British tabloid reporter who helped broker the June 2016 meeting” with the Russian lawyer, the Timesreports.
- Curiously, the Times does not provide the email. Nor has it actually seen the email. Its source: “three people with knowledge of the email.” where did they get the email,
- Rob Goldstone, the purported author of the email, is not exactly a highly-placed source, or a reliable one. He is described as “a publicist and former British tabloid reporter,” and his oddball selfies are all over social media.
: secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose acting incollusion with the enemy
1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign’s family
- russian lawyer at the middle of this whole new scandal: Natalia Veselnitskaya. Asked directly whether she had any ties to the Russian government, Veselnitskaya had a rather simple answer for NBC: “No.”
NBC: “Have you ever worked for the Russian government? Do you have connections to the Russian government?”
- Veselnitskaya went on to say that while the Trump campaign may have been looking for damaging information on the Clinton campaign, she never possessed such information.
“I never had any damaging or sensitive information about Hillary Clinton. It was never my intention to have that.”
- Rob Goldstone, the intermediary who allegedly setup the meeting between Trump Jr. and Veselnitskaya, said there was no Kremlin connection and now Veselnitskaya herself has confirmed the same.
- So who was actually speaking in the email was it the laywer or Goldstone, from the emails it was Goldstone, so did he make this up, did someone pay him to do this?
- Republican Sen. John McCain of Arizona will face questions as part of a defamation lawsuit regarding his role in the leaking of the opposition research dossier former British spy Chris Steele compiled on President Donald Trump.
- The dossier, Steele and his London firm Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd. produced, made numerous unsubstantiated claims of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
- Two defamation lawsuits, one in the U.K. and one in the U.S., are being brought against Steele and Orbis by attorneys for Cyprus based venture capitalist and tech expert Aleksej Gubarev,
- How much was John McCain involved in creating the Trump-Russia conspiracy story? A lawsuit may pursue that question.
- And, as a result, Putin’s patience appears to have run out, and according to Russian newspaper Izvestiya, the Kremlin is set to expel around 30 US diplomats and freeze some US assets in a retaliatory move against Washington.
- “There is a preliminary agreement on holding a meeting between Russian Deputy Prime Minister Sergey Ryabkov and US Under Secretary of State Thomas Shannon in St. Petersburg. If the compromise is not found there, we will have to take such measures,”
- In a bizarre diplomatic development, none other than the state of Israel has branded billionaire philanthropist George Soros, one of Hillary Clinton’s most generous donors, a “threat”, accusing him of “continuously undermining Israel’s democratically elected governments” and saying that Soros-funded organizations
- How did this escalation materialize?
- It started in Hungary, where as we have repeatedly documented, Soros has emerged as one of the government’s most visible adversaries.
- The U.S. successfully test fired a THAAD anti-ballistic missile system on Tuesday from Alaska that intercepted a target missile launched from an Air Force Cargo plane north of Hawaii,
- North Korea does not appear to have the technology to build intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) or have testing facilities for them, South Korean intelligence services said, referring to a recent long-range missile
- The intelligence agency believes that the missile was a modified version of an intermediate-range missile that North Korea tested in May, Yi added.
- He said that China has been making clear efforts to reduce tensions, but added that all parties need to pull their weight to resolve this issue.
- “Asking others to do work, but doing nothing themselves is not OK,”
- The historic meetings of President Trump with President Putin, and then with President Xi Jinping, on the sidelines of the G20 meeting in Hamburg, have set in motion a new potential power in the world — not a geopolitical power to impose itself on others, but a power for the Good, bringing nations together to advance their common humanity.
- Trump and Xi Jinping have rededicated themselves to cooperation internationally as part of the New Silk Road.
- The United States has deployed the US Patriot missile system in Lithuania ahead of upcoming Tobruq Legacy military exercise, t
- “On July 10 the United States of America is for the first [time] deploying Patriot long-range missile system in Lithuania.
- The United States and Qatar have signed an agreement to step up the emirate’s efforts to fight terrorism
- The memorandum of understanding was signed on Tuesday during US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s visit to Qatar,
- Qatar has rejected the demands, calling them an “unprovoked attack on Qatar’s sovereignty.”
- “Reading between the lines, the blockading countries [are] demanding that we have to surrender our sovereignty to end the siege, something which… Qatar will never do,” al-Thani said.
- In the wake of a large-scale trans-provincial offensive launched by pro-government forces in the southwestern Syrian Badia, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has captured alive two US-backed mercenaries belonging the Free Syrian Army (FSA).
- The current purpose of these mercenaries is to create a buffer zone between Syrian pro-government forces and the Iraqi border, although the official line upheld by Washington insists that their job is to fight ISIS.
- ISIS declared that its supreme leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has died,
- A new internal US Army investigation found that the most deadly chemical and biological agents known to man were improperly handled and tracked at the Army’s Dugway Proving Ground.
- As reported by the Army Times, the latest investigation conducted by the DoD Inspector General (IG), specifically identified failed protocols and oversight while tracking inventories of sarin nerve agent. Sarin is deadly in extremely small amounts and even at low concentrations. d.
- The new 2017 report entitled, The Army Needs to Improve Controls Over Chemical Surety Materials, included specifics on the alarming recent case which involved missing sarin.
- That amount is enough to cause death within minutes, according to the CDC.
Dugway Proving Ground. Source: Global Security