- In an economy in which wages for 95% of households are stagnant for structural reasons, pushing inflation higher is destabilizing.
Most households are losing ground as their inflation-adjusted (i.e. real) incomes stagnate or decline.The official policy goal of the Federal Reserve and other central banks is to generate 3% inflation annually. Put another way: the central banks want to lower the purchasing power of their currencies by 33% every decade.
- In other words, those with fixed incomes that don’t keep pace with inflation will have lost a third of their income after a decade of central bank-engineered inflation.
- There is a core structural problem with engineering 3% annual inflation. Those whose income doesn’t keep pace are gradually impoverished, while those who can notch gains above 3% gradually garner the lion’s share of the national income and wealth.
Donate To X22 ReportPlease support the X22 Report site. If you like what you hear and you want to hear more please donate.
"Your donations help keep the site up and running and I appreciate and am grateful for every donation."
Get Episode Alerts First
X22 Report Prepping
Click To See More Prepping Items
X22 Report Spotlight
Audio Of Video Removed From YouTube – Click On Picture Click Here for the X22 Report Spotlight Channel
X22 Report News Flash
EncryptionOpen Source Encryption
Click here to review PyEyeCrypt
"You May Know When Your Society Is Doomed"**When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion**When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing**When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors**When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you**When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice — you may know that your society is doomed.Atlas Shrugged : Ayn Rand
Collapse Indicators!Summary of some good indicators to let you know that the economic collapse is approaching.1. Quickly creating laws to remove rights
2. More taxes
3. More troops on the ground
4. More military exercises within our borders
5. Bail ins (bank holiday)
6. More false flags to pass gun control laws, CISPA law, martial law, War
7. War has startedTake a look at Ten Steps To Close Down an Open Society
Benjamin Franklin"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Thomas Jefferson, stated:“I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”They must stop trading liberty for security.They must stop thinking the role of the government is to be involved in all aspects of their lives.They must take a good look at what the proper role of government is.They must understand that as government expands, liberty contracts.That government is best, which governs least.
Mark Twain“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”