Shocking video shows tent cities in California. The US just recorded the biggest trade deficit in 5 years, this is not a good sign. Atlanta Fed cuts GDP growth once again. OECD issues a gloomy economic outlook for the private western central bank countries. There are major catalysts headed our way that might kick off the economic collapse. The Ohama Titanic Syndrome Signal indicates with other indicators that the economy is about to come down. Trump unveiled his new health care law, doesn’t look good. Wikileaks releases Vault 7 and shows the CIA has developed cyber attack systems that mimic other countries. It also shows the CIA spy on everyone via their electronic devices. NYTimes reported that there were wire taps that were monitoring Trump. Trump now has proof. Valeria Jarrett might have orchestrated the entire operation and not the DOJ. CNN show how they are using a spy camera to spy on the President. You might think you are free but the government is really controlling you. NK and Malaysia expel their ambassadors. The THAAD system is being installed in SK. Deep State pushing propaganda that NK was practicing hitting US bases in Japan. NK says the US and Japanese drills could lead to a heated escalation. Libya elected government has taken control of the oil ports. The Deep State is now pushing Phase IV, conflict with NK, civil unrest, economic collapse.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 03.07.2017
- Dan Lyman recently exposed this shocking video footage of a sprawling tent city that is ‘home’ to an estimated 1,000 residents.
- As Lyman points out, what was once a beautiful bike trail along the Pacific Ocean has now been transformed into a tent city, rife with crime, that reeks of garbage and human feces.
- But California’s Democrats aren’t just failing the poor people that have been relegated to tent cities, as we pointed out last fall (see “Americans Fleeing Expensive, Over-Taxed Metro Areas In Pursuit Of Affordability“) people of all income brackets are fleeing the state in droves. Not surprisingly, these domestic migrants are flocking to areas with a lower cost of living, lower/no state income taxes, less regulations and higher job growth (aka “Red” states).
- the Department of Commerce announced that the January trade deficit surged in January 2017, jumping from $44.3 billion in December (revised) to $48.5 billion in January, in line with expectations, as imports increased more than exports.This was the biggest trade deficit going back to early 2012.
- GDP was just revised from 1.8% as of last week to just 1.3%. This forecast was more than double, or 2.7%, as recently as one month ago.
- What is curious is the dramatic divergence between the Atlanta Fed and the Dow Jones, one tracking the real economy, the other perhaps tracking euphoria and “soft” data...
- the number of New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks hitting 52-week lows exceeded those that hit 52-week highs for the first time since Nov. 4, indicating a pause in the run-up in equities that has resulted in a parade of all-time highs for the Dow Jones Industrial DJIA, -0.10% the S&P 500 index SPX, -0.20% and the Nasdaq Composite Index COMP, -0.12% since the November election.
- Prominent chart specialist Tom McClellan on Tuesday said that when lows surpass highs, within seven trading days of a 1-year high for the S&P 500, it flashes an Ohama Titanic Syndrome signal. The spooky sounding chart moniker was coined by Bill Ohama in 1965, and is viewed as a “preliminary sell signal,” according to McClellan.
A breakdown of core aspects removed from the existing law
- All Obamacare taxes
- All Obamacare subsidies, including its premium tax credit
- Individual, employer mandate penalties
- “Cadillac tax”
- No longer will limit the tax break for employer-sponsored health coverage
- No payments to insurers for cost-sharing reductions
- Selling insurance across state lines (can’t be done in the “reconciliation” bill)
- Medical malpractice reform (can’t be done in the “reconciliation” bill)
What is being added:
- Pre-existing condition coverage
- Continuous coverage — 30 percent penalty if people don’t keep themselves insured
- Special fund to help states set up “high-risk” pools, fix their insurance markets, or help low-income patients
- Enrollment in expanded Medicaid will be frozen
- Current enrollees can stay until 2020, and keep getting extra federal funds, until they leave the program on their own
- Medicaid will change to “per capita caps” (funding limits for each person) in fiscal year 2020
- A new, refundable tax credit will be available in 2020 to help people buy health insurance
- Covers five age groups — starts at $2,000 for people in their 20s, increases to $4,000 for people in their 60s
- It’s not means tested, but phased out for upper-income people (starting at $75,000 for individuals, $150,000 for families)
- Insurers can charge older customers five times as much as young adults
- At its core, in place of the existing Affordable Care Act legislation, republicans will implement a system centered on a tax credit to help people buy insurance. That tax credit would range from $2,000 to $4,000 annually increasing with age. That system would provide less financial assistance for low-income and older people than ObamaCare, but could give more assistance to younger people and those with somewhat higher incomes.
- WikiLeaks has published what it allges is the largest ever batch of confidential documents on the CIA. It includes more than 8,000 documents as part of ‘Vault 7’, a series of leaks on the agency, whose org chart it has released as per below and which corresponds to the material published by WikiLeaks so far.
- Key Highlights from the Vault 7 release so far:
- “Year Zero” introduces the scope and direction of the CIA’s global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of “zero day” weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products, include Apple’s iPhone, Google’s Android and Microsoft’s Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.
- The CIA had created, in effect, its “own NSA” with even less accountability and without publicly answering the question as to whether such a massive budgetary spend on duplicating the capacities of a rival agency could be justified.
- Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized “zero day” exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation.
- Attribution of cyber-intrusions and attacks is nearly impossible. A well executed attack can not be traced back to its culprit. If there are some trails that seem attributable one should be very cautions following them. They are likely faked.
- Hundreds if not thousands of reports show that this lesson has not been learned. Any attack is attributed to one of a handful of declared “enemies” without any evidence that would prove their actual involvement. Examples:
- Russian Hackers Blackmail US Liberal Groups After Stealing Emails And Documents, Report Says
- US officially accuses Russia of hacking DNC and interfering with election
- Iran hacked an American casino, U.S. says
- Iran suspected for the attack on the Saudi Aramco
- North Korea ‘hacks South’s military cyber command’
- Official: North Korea behind Sony hack
- In June 2016 we warned The Next “Russian Government Cyber Attack” May Be A Gulf of Tonkin Fake:
With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the “fingerprints” of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.
UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques.
- The CIA, as well as other services, have whole databases of such ‘stolen’ tools. They may combine them in a way that looks attributable to China, compile the source code at local office time in Beijing or “forget to remove” the name of some famous Chinese emperor in the code. The CIA could use this to fake a “Chinese hacking attack” on South Korea to raise fear of China and to, in the end, sell more U.S. weapons.
- Russia did not hack and leak the DNC emails, Iran did not hack American casinos and North Korea did not hack Sony.
- As we wrote: “there is NEVER a clear attribution”. Don’t fall for it when someone tries to sell one.
- The rumor mill alleges that this was a Valerie Jarrett operation which was directed from the White House – not the Justice Department as being claimed. The Obama officials are not denying the covert operation, but are trying to paint it as a legitimate investigation of Trump launched by Lynch at the Justice Department to give deniability to Obama. Jarrett was a Senior Adviser to Obama between 2009 up until January 20th, 2017.
- Jarrett has joined Obama’s effort to help with an “insurgency” movement against President Donald Trump. Rumors also imply that both Chuck Schummer and Hillary knew of this investigation and were briefed, possibly by Jarrett or others in the White House.
- It is clear that there was a June 2016 FISA request by the Obama administration to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers.
- . There is something very very very wrong here and it looks like the unthinkable has taken place. If Jarrett briefed Schummer and Hillary, there is going to be a very serious crisis in government.
- The New York Times already admitted wiretaps were used against the Trump campaign, despite now claiming there’s “no evidence” of the wiretapping accusations President Trump lodged against the former Obama administration on Saturday.
- An online version of the same January article substituted the words “Wiretapped Data” for “Intercepted Russian communications” in its headline: “Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates”.
- President Trump has been given evidence showing a paper trail from Barack Obama to a FISA court confirming that he was illegally wiretapped by the former President.
- The new evidence will likely result in a criminal investigation into the misuse of the FISA process by the Obama administration and Department of Justice.
- Shortly before leaving office, Obama expanded the power of the National Security Agency (NSA) as detailed in the unclassified document titled Procedures for the Availability or Dissemination of Raw Signals Intelligence Information by the National Security Agency (NSA). As detailed in that document, limitations were changed on what the NSA could do with the information they collected through their surveillance operations. These changes effectively relaxed the restrictions on the dissemination of information collected on private citizens by broadening the access to such information.
- It is also notable that on January 3, 2017, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch signed off on rule changes for phone taps.
- Over the weekend, CNN released ‘spy cam’ footage of a “fiery” meeting in the oval office and used it to report that an angry President Trump lashed out at his senior staff in an “expletive-laced” tirade over their “fumbling” of the Sessions recusal which he thought was premature and overshadowed his speech to Congress.
- Of course, while the mainstream media was all too eager to spread the word of more dysfunction in the Trump White House, no one seemed to care to ask the obvious question of why it is suddenly ok for CNN to be filming private, and potentially classified, meetings in the Oval Office. Moreover, if it is somehow permissible to film potentially classified meetings, which we can’t imagine it is, we do wonder where all of CNN’s footage is of Obama’s oval office meetings? We’re sure they “do not recall.”
“Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away. They’re privileges. That’s all we’ve ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges. And if you read the news even badly, you know that every year the list gets shorter and shorter. Sooner or later, the people in this country are gonna realize the government … doesn’t care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare or your safety… It’s interested in its own power. That’s the only thing. Keeping it and expanding it wherever possible.” – George Carlin
- On paper, we may be technically free.
- In reality, however, we are only as free as a government official may allow.
- We only think we live in a constitutional republic, governed by just laws created for our benefit.
- Truth be told, we live in a dictatorship disguised as a democracy where all that we own, all that we earn, all that we say and do—our very lives
- If the government can control speech, it can control thought and, in turn, it can control the minds of the citizenry.
- What we have instead is regulated, controlled speech, and that’s a whole other ballgame.
- Protest laws, free speech zones, bubble zones, trespass zones, anti-bullying legislation, zero tolerance policies, hate crime laws and a host of other legalistic maladies dreamed up by politicians and prosecutors are conspiring to corrode our core freedoms purportedly for our own good.
- How do you lock down a nation?
- You sow discontent and fear among the populace. You terrorize the people into believing that radicalized foreigners are preparing to invade. You teach them to be non-thinkers who passively accept whatever is told them, whether it’s delivered by way of the corporate media or a government handler. You acclimate them to a state of martial law, carried out by soldiers disguised as police officers but bearing the weapons of war. You polarize them so that they can never unite and stand united against the government.
- We are coming to a crossroads. Either we gather together now and attempt to restore freedom or all will be lost.
- North Korea has banned Malaysian citizens from leaving the country, and Malaysia has responded with a tit-for-tat ban in an escalation of the row over the killing of the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s half-brother in Kuala Lumpur.
- Nuclear-armed North Korea said Tuesday its missile launches were training for a strike on US bases in Japan,
- Three of the four missiles fired Monday came down provocatively close to US ally Japan, in waters that are part of its exclusive economic zone, representing a challenge to US President Donald Trump.
- , various equipment including 2 launch pads for U.S. missile defense system known as THAAD arrived in South Korea on Monday and will continue to be brought in,
- US Secretary of Defense James Mattis and South Korean Defense Secretary Han Min-koo spoke over the phone last week and agreed that THAAD should be deployed “ASAP.”
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer signaled the deployment Monday when he told reporters that the United States is “taking steps to enhance our ability to defend against North Korea’s ballistic missiles, such as through the deployment of a THAAD battery to South Korea.”
- a North Korean diplomat, told the U.N.-sponsored Conference on Disarmament in Geneva that the “massive, unprecedented” joint drills were “a major cause of escalation of tension that might turn into actual war”.
- orth Korea’s irrational ruler may promptly escalate the region to a state of conventional war.
- US deployment of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) anti-ballistic missile system in South Korea violates the New START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) and serves as one of the factors toward Russia’s withdrawal from it, .
- Washington: US President Donald Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe warned Monday that the threat from North Korea had “entered a new stage,” following another defiant missile test.
- Russia’s energy sector declares victory over Washington’s attempt to spark Soviet-era “oil implosion”
- Washington’s sanctions regime against Russia’s energy sector has backfired spectacularly.
- Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak announced on Monday that the country’s oil and gas sector has defeated U.S. sanctions designed to deprive Russian firms of the latest technology used for energy extraction.
“Despite the sanctions that were imposed on a number of our companies, our oil and gas sector has managed not only to overcome the difficulties but even to demonstrate positive dynamics. In the past two years, Russia’s oil output has gone up by 400,000 barrels,” he said.
“The financial status of our companies is much, much better than of many foreign companies,” he said. “They have a small debt load, the debt/EBITDA ration of less than 1, and a small credit indebtedness.
- Russia has invited NATO to take part in the Moscow Security Conference scheduled to take place on April 26-27, 2017, reaffirming its persistent pursuit of open dialogue.
- «Despite suspended cooperation in the military sphere, invitations to the forum have been sent to all member countries of the North Atlantic alliance and the European Union, as well as to the NATO leadership», said Deputy Defense Minister Aleksander Fomin.
- A total of 8,000 NATO soldiers have been deployed to the Finnmark region of northern Norway, 160-300 km from the Russian border, for a series of joint military exercises.
- The Joint Viking 2017 exercises, which involve British, American and Norwegian troops, kicked off Monday and are expected to last until March 15.
- The Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA) between Ukraine and the European Union, which came into force on 1 January 2016, was aimed at helping the East European economy to recover; however, the results after the first year fell far short of Ukraine’s expectations. Ukraine lost €2.2 billion more than it lost in 2015 on trade with the EU.
- The Libyan National Army on Tuesday carried out fresh air strikes against the elected government who captured two key Libyan oil ports days earlier, vowing to launch a counter-offensive against them.
- It came as Libya’s elected parliament voted to withdraw its support for the United Nations peace deal and UN-backed Government of National Accord, denting hopes for an end to Libya’s civil war.
- The central ports of Sidra, Libya’s biggest oil terminal, and Ras Lanuf, on Friday fell into the hands of the other governemnt that was pushed out of the capital by the UN backed fake government