Commonwealth Bank has today announced an increase in its Interest Only Investment Variable Home Loan rates and Viridian Line of Credit products effective Monday 3 April 2017:
- Interest Only Variable Home Loan Interest Rates will increase by 0.12% per annum for Investment Home Loans.
- The new Interest Only Standard Variable Rate for investors will be 5.68% per annum.
- There are no changes to Interest Only home loan interest rates for Owner Occupied Home Loans.
- Viridian Line of Credit rates will increase by 0.04% p.a. to 5.82% p.a.
- Equity Unlock for Seniors and business rates remain unchanged.Why is Commonwealth Bank increasing interest rates for Interest Only Investment Variable Home Loan rates and Viridian Lines of Credit?
We are making these changes to ensure we continue to meet our regulatory requirements and ensure the long-term sustainability of the Australian home loan market.