Author Topic: suicide rate estimation  (Read 2058 times)

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
    • Paradise and hell coexist on planet Earth
suicide rate estimation
« on: October 20, 2013, 05:39:23 AM »
It turns out that there is an agency (funded with 600.000€) that monitors suicides in Greece. There's a suicide every 18,5 hours, and almost none are immigrants. Soon we'll qualify for Guiness

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
Re: suicide rate estimation
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 04:05:16 PM »
I read this post about the suicides here and it's just an other cold #.  Today I learned that a dear friend of mine, unemployed and with problems, ended his life. Emmanuel was his name, he was 38, and he won't be forgotten.
It's different when the #'s come knocking on your door. This must me my saddest day for 2013.

Offline R.D.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 07:02:01 AM »
So sorry to read that Alex.

RougeCoyote

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 08:14:21 AM »
Sorry to hear about your friend Alex.

Offline cujo

• X-treme Master
  • Semper Paratus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 10:32:19 AM »
It's sad, no it's sick how Globalism is taught-ed as the new economic future while ignoring hiding the Worlds poverty and woe's of the people so they can activate Agenda 21 world wide and consolidate Corporate power.

Here in the United States there is talk and preparations for the need of the people to stand up and smack down this Tyranny.  When the truth is people in all these countries need to stand up!  A chain reaction could send a devastating blow to TPTB.

alexinathens, I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we are sorry for your friend and we appreciate your updates, it would be nice to hear from more of your friends on their situation.  This would allow us to help spread the word!

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 01:06:18 PM »
   Unfortunately I'm fresh out of (real functional) friends. Most of the people I knew have disappeared, either gone to other countries or simply have vanished. Disconnected phones and empty apartments (with no forwarding address) make it impossible to stay in touch.
   The friends I have left here have sunk to dispair and simply don't give a fuck anymore, nor do they wish to express opinions, just pure anger. Most greeks (at this point) are lost in a web of debt, taxes and unemployment.
   I don't know how they'll react. The chaos will appear in May, in view of the euroelections. The # 3 (or perhaps # 1) party is about to be declared a criminal organization (Golden Dawn) at the request of the EU and the European Jewish Council. Should this happen, we will have SYRIZA (Coalition of Radical Left) in charge, and the are pro euro. They might last for a few months...
   The only way (I see) out would be if the army took things in its hands for 6 months or so, nationalizing ALL state resources, and then having elections with a new deck of cards. A new constitution based on annual refferendums.

Check article 120 of the hellenic constitution. Pay attention to # 4!

SECTION IV FINAL PROVISION

Article 120
1. This Constitution, voted by the Fifth Revisionary Parliament of the Hellenes, is signed by its Speaker and published by the provisional President of the Republic in the Government Gazette by decree countersigned by the Cabinet and shall enter into force on the eleventh of June 1975.
2. Respect towards the Constitution and the law concurrent thereto, and devotion to the Fatherland and to Democracy constitute a fundamental duty of all Greeks.
3. Usurpation, in any way whatsoever, of popular sovereignty and of powers deriving therefrom shall be prosecuted upon restoration of the lawful authority; the limitation from which punishment for the crime is barred shall begin as of the restoration of lawful authority.
4. Observance of the constitution is entrusted to the patriotism of the Greeks who shall have the right and the duty to resist by all possible means against anyone who attempts the violent abolition of the Constitution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_revolution

Prophecies say that Greece will be affected the least when the meltdown and WW3 occures, and I think this may be right. We can survive the coming collapse cause we're already collapsed and have begun adjusting to it.
   I think that the reason the NWO fears this little country is because this is the place where the domino will start...

We have very strict gun laws here. By law hunting rifles may not carry more than 3 rounds... On the other side AKs go for less than 1200 € (depending on their quality) on the black market, usually by Albanian dealers and all greek males serve in the army and have weapons trainning. Hand granades also go for 300-500 € if you know where to look (and lucky enough to survive the deal). Peronally I have a Barnett crossbow (which is practically impossible to protect my house from an armed invation) but legal.  But I will take down whoever tries to invade anybody close by. I'm a vegetarian by the way.

The crisis has brought families together and even divorce rates are down. Many are looking toward the church for guidance. Those are about all about all the only positive things I can think.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 01:21:26 PM by alexinathens »

Offline R.D.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 02:02:37 AM »
The euro elections will be THE moment to rise up. Anger and violence will get us nowhere tho, the only way to win this is to rise above it.