Author Topic: murder death kill  (Read 1844 times)

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
    • Paradise and hell coexist on planet Earth
murder death kill
« on: November 02, 2013, 05:43:54 AM »
Two right wingers (Golden Dawn party) ages 22 and 26 were executed last night, in front of the local party office at New Heraklion Athens.  A third kid is fighting for his life. This may be a catalyst for who knows what... Already most MPs of Golden Dawn are behind bars and the parliament is a joke (300 seats). The government consists of 2 parties (New Democracy and PASOK) and polls show PASOK currently below the 3% threshold needed to be in the parliament. Euroelections are due in 2014 and most EMPs that make it to Brussels will probably be eurosceptics. A euroexit could be on the work preceded by a DEFAULT. Any opinions?

[to reclaim space on the server the attachment was removed]
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 04:00:54 AM by alexinathens »

RougeCoyote

Re: murder death kill
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 08:29:11 AM »
Keep the news coming in Alex. We appreciate the "man on the street" reports that you give us.

Offline Ellipses

• 'Layman' economist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 09:37:14 AM »
Guess it will just take one big kick on the euro's door - and the whole rotten edifice will fall in.

This is gonna cause a lot of pain and adjustment for many - and all for the sake of some unworkable ideal.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:04:53 AM by Ellipses »

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
    • Paradise and hell coexist on planet Earth
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 04:03:19 AM »
The funeral clip was not shown by the mainstream media. It probably never will. I'm not G.D but I wouldn't have a problem voting for them. Would that make me a neonazi or an Athenean itching to revolt. The anthem gives me chills and the flag makes me a proud and willing to sacrifice myself for this rotten country. ΜΟΛΏΝ ΛΑΒΈ  suits the current situation. Time to go Spartan and make the EU go ballistic  >:(

RougeCoyote

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 08:29:11 AM »
Time to go Spartan and make the EU go ballistic

I love it.