Author Topic: Putin's proposal about "new Drachma"  (Read 1700 times)

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
    • Paradise and hell coexist on planet Earth
Putin's proposal about "new Drachma"
« on: May 24, 2014, 07:12:11 AM »
We're voting here tomorrow (as will be 300 million people +) and the political bull shit on pretty much every media is
24/7. I almost forgot posting that our future PM  ???  came back from an attempt to see president Putin in Moskow. I didn't think it was serious or worth mentioning till I came across this "morsel".

It's a rather long article  ;D so I'll just post the juicy part...

Moscow gave the green light and hasty call to Alexis Tsipras in the shadow of the serious developments in Ukraine and the region . After the fall of the Karamanlis government , Russia had loose interest in Greece , since Ukraine government at that time was sympathetic especially in the energy game . Today, the HellasForce reveals the proposal of the Russian side that might shock the leader of SYRIZA , after the Russians know a lot more than you think for the political system in Greece .

Why Tsipras .
The Russians approached Tsipra as potential prime minister because they believe that has the fewest commitments with West (USA – Germany ) . Any “obligations” undertaken are not personal , but a product of understanding beteween executives who can not commit in no case Tipras . Russians place great importance in possible commitments, because a politician who checked eg for favorable behavior in Siemens, will always be enslaved and blacmailed from the West.

Putin “package” to Tsipras .
Immediate resumption of pipelines policy , with the widest possible political acceptance if Tsipras elected . The exchanges could be economically and politically at home and abroad . Putin considers that with a brave entry will fire across the European plagued south , looking forward to the friendly attitude of Italy and eventual domination of Le Pen in France , even as a regulator . A brave reduction  of natural gas price would be enough to restart the entire Greek economy , while allowing open credits to buy Russian oil sponsorship

Initially there is no question of leaving the Euro unless EU blackmail to reject such cooperation , so Russia will guarantee locking the “new drachma ” to prevent Argentinas example in such a development

Bla bla bla

Finally , knowing the uncertainty facing Tsipras these proposals or part of them , the Russians have prepared a package of internal assurance which they believe will give the feeling to the president of SYRIZA that any kind of threat may occur will be manageable , unlike the events from 2007 to 2009 . Russians will not raise the issue of possible exit of Greece from NATO as they prepared solution and covering the military cooperation between the two countries under the participation of Greece in the NATO alliance …

As we all understand, important developments for our country are expected…..

http://www.hellasforce.com/en/exclusive-putins-proposal-to-tsipras-we-will-become-a-shield-of-greece-if/

Has anybody picked up on this

???

RougeCoyote

Re: Putin's proposal about "new Drachma"
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 09:41:55 AM »
Great post Alex. I for one wasn't aware of this.

Alex, what do you think this guys chances are of winning in the election?

Is Moscow funding his campaign? It would be a smart move on Putins' part if he did. If for nothing else Greece would be a strategic ally to have geographically.

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
    • Paradise and hell coexist on planet Earth
Re: Putin's proposal about "new Drachma"
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 11:57:25 AM »
These elections will not produce a new government, only who'll be representing us in the EU. Tsipras will probably be the next PM, whenever we have parliamentary elections again, there's little doubt about that. I don't know how long he'll last  ;D

We (whoever isn't SYRIZA) call sexy Alexis "Soropaidi" = One of the Soros boys

http://www.politics.ie/forum/europe/206327-why-does-george-soros-sponsors-alexis-tsipras.html

I really doubt Moskow is supportive of this guy  ;D

Personally I'll speculate Mloskow will tolerate his existance because he is the white equivalent of Obama. I don't even think he ever had a job, doesn't know jack shit about economics and monetary policy...

From wiki

Early life and careerEdit
Tsipras was born in Athens on 28 July 1974, three days after the fall of the Greek military junta.[1][4] His mother was born in Eleftheroupoli.[5] He studied civil engineering at the National Technical University of Athens, graduating in 2000, before undertaking postgraduate studies in Urban and Regional Planning following an inter-departmental MPhil at the School of Architecture of NTUA. Alongside his postgraduate studies, he began working as a civil engineer in the construction industry. He wrote several studies and projects on the theme of the city of Athens.[6][7][8]

He joined the Young Communists Society in the late 1980s. In the early 1990s, he was politically active in the student uprising against the controversial law of then-Education Minister Vasilis Kontogiannopoulos, as a student of Ampelokipoi Branch High School. He rose to prominence as a representative of the student movement when he was featured as a guest on a television show hosted by journalist Anna Panagiotarea. During the interview, Panagiotarea implied that Tsipras was being disingenuous in defending middle and high school students' right to absenteeism without parental notification. As a university student, he joined the ranks of the renovative left-wing movement, particularly the "Egelados" (greek: Εγκέλαδος) group, and as member of it was elected to the executive board of the students' union of the Civil Engineering School of NTUA, and also served as student representative on the University Senate. From 1995 to 1997 he was an electeded member of the Central Council of the National Students Union of Greece (EFEE).[6]

;D He's also pro NATO... and an atheist who won't baptize his children. Perhaps in some other country that would count in his favor, but not here  ;) Nothing personal. Just the way things are in greek society. If we have one thing in common with the Russians it has to be the hours the politicians and generals spend in church. We're talking hours...

Time will show  ;D

« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:27:26 PM by alexinathens »