Author Topic: importance of organization  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Patric Mailau

• Dont be scared, be level. dont react, strategize.
    • View Profile
importance of organization
« on: July 13, 2014, 07:23:04 PM »
It is important to organize in your own personal societies. Just your friends. Family. Co workers. And I'm not just talking about armed organization. Truth be told...some of you wont have the ability to kill or injure anyone for that matter. That doesnt mean I dint want you to survive. If you just have to conversed with one another and decide, "when this happens, what am I going to do or where am I gonna go" you need to hide if you dint plan to resist. You Jed to group up. Because atleast one person will protect you. With that being said. There is power in numbers. One man with a gun cannot shoot 5 people at once. You must research dis arming techniques and. Become very familiar with your streets, alleys, abandoned buildings. Dave your preparation warnings are good. Stock food, ammo, water, etc....but there is more to this situation than wide spread famine. We will be seized by our own govt. Eventually. Laws wont mean a whole lot. So the crime rate will shoot. And the need for protection from hostiles and a rogue DHS....in my next post, I will talk about theoretical ways to hopefully avoid drone attacks. Now, and later when technology is less accessible. During a more primal time.

Offline cujo

• X-treme Master
  • Semper Paratus
    • View Profile
Re: importance of organization
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 08:52:38 PM »
Welcome to The People Patric, what brought you here?  It sounds like you have some prepping skill you can share with us.  If you have time read thru the Prepping category, lots of topics and info.

Look forward to your next post on  theoretical ways to hopefully avoid drone attacks.  It should be a subject we all should learn.

Offline Ruffian1975

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 10:47:30 PM »
Hello Patric:

I am a newbie myself, but I also welcome you to this forum.

Ruffian

Offline Patric Mailau

• Dont be scared, be level. dont react, strategize.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 07:16:32 AM »
Thanks guys.