Author Topic: “We’re Screwed”: MSM Caught on Hot Mic at White House Ebola Press Briefing  (Read 3979 times)

Deeply

“We’re Screwed”: MSM Caught on Hot Mic at White House Ebola Press Briefing

Via TVR: http://thevictoryreport.org/screwed-caught-briefing/

http://www.youtube.com/v/ju-xqofwBv8&fs=1

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
    • Paradise and hell coexist on planet Earth

A guy

Another Fake.....

Fluish, were screwed, if test comes back positive.....isn't hot mic's a technical problem from the 80's? You think at this level of gov, and media coverage that this is even a possible problem. This is not incompetence....this mind shaping, fear mongering BS.

Staged propaganda.....don't take the vaccine. The women narrating this video is just another minion spreading the message to the people.

Deeply

Another Fake.....

Fluish, were screwed, if test comes back positive.....isn't hot mic's a technical problem from the 80's? You think at this level of gov, and media coverage that this is even a possible problem. This is not incompetence....this mind shaping, fear mongering BS.

Staged propaganda.....don't take the vaccine. The women narrating this video is just another minion spreading the message to the people.

You're confusing me here. Which is fake? The official narrative, or the candid 'off mic' comments, or the people reporting one one or the other? I'd postulate that we don't fully know, do we? Just for the record though, and to counter your skepticism on the 'truthiness' of what certainly resembled an unscripted comment to a few of us out here; while I do not vouch for the authenticity or veracity of this video, I still view it and share it with an open mind. ;)

Nobody's going to help you discern truth from propaganda - that's something you have to figure out on your own. Good luck.

Be prepared 8)

Merrimack

I'm inclined to agree with A guy. Offhand, my first reaction was that these people sounded too cocky to be the actual sort of people who are given real information. Some people can be kept happy by being given big key rings and having to wear security badges with their very own photos on.

On the other hand, what if

Offline rediron

• View Profile
Think it just shows what these people that are suppose to have the American Public best interests at heart think its all a big joke...

Deeply

...these people sounded too cocky to be the actual sort of people who are given real information.

People like Obama? :o

:P

Offline Bung Bu

• Unrealistic Expectations |-- Disappointment
    • View Profile
Normally I like a lot of the things that Truthstream puts out but lately with this Ebola crap they seem to be propagating the fear and hysteria rather than analyzing it. It's rather disappointing.

Offline M. Porcius Cato

• vera dico sed neqviqvam qvoniam non vis credere
    • View Profile

The same people who insist that Michelle Obama is an attractive lady, insist that Obama is a likable guy. I encounter them regularly.

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
    • Paradise and hell coexist on planet Earth

The same people who insist that Michelle Obama is an attractive lady, insist that Obama is a likable guy. I encounter them regularly.

P.C. You just reminder me one of my minor topics, back in the days when I was trying to get an education...  :-[

International Relations and Diplomacy Bachelor Degree
www.schiller.edu/...degrees/international-relations-and-diplomacy-bachel...
International Relations and Diplomacy Bachelor Degree. Political and economic problems today transcend international boundaries. Schiller International

A guy

Another Fake.....

You're confusing me here. Which is fake? The official narrative, or the candid 'off mic' comments, or the people reporting one one or the other? I'd postulate that we don't fully know, do we? Just for the record though, and to counter your skepticism on the 'truthiness' of what certainly resembled an unscripted comment to a few of us out here; while I do not vouch for the authenticity or veracity of this video, I still view it and share it with an open mind. ;)

Nobody's going to help you discern truth from propaganda - that's something you have to figure out on your own. Good luck.

Be prepared 8)
The agenda is fake, the "emergency" is fake, I "personally" believe the hot mic is fake, although I have no proof and I jumped quickly in my response to that conclusion. Perhaps I should have been more conservative in my view.

Below is a break down of what I believe based on my own observations and one can agree if they wish...

Official Narrative - I believe this is "Mega" Ebola fear mongering has been purposely over dramatized and spread thru MSM to analyse the reactions of the public and heath agencies (A trial run). I have yet to really see any real emergency. Although it may be coming in an airborne version....the current drill going live so to speak.

Hot Mic mess up
- It may be a legit screw-up although in this day in age it would be highly unlikely at this level of government. Could just be another tool to fuel the above agenda.

Woman reporting - Just another alt news parrot trying to break a shocking story to build subs.