Poll

Do you think the government is being honest about how ebola spreads?

Yes, it's only through direct contact with infected bodily fluids to your mucous membranes
No, infected bodily fluids touching you anywhere on your skin can transmit the disease
No, it can survive in large droplets and infect you from up to 3 feet away
No, it can survive in small particles and infect you from up to 6 feet away
No, it can spread from 7+ feet away

Author Topic: Ebola Update  (Read 34776 times)

Offline SicSemperTyrannis

• Threeper
    • View Profile
Ebola Update
« on: October 11, 2014, 07:36:54 PM »
A couple pieces of information that I've come across first is that there was a doctor in Sierra Leone who is using a medicine called epivir and it's currently designed to treat people with HIV or with hepatitis C but 13 out of 15 ebola patients he used it on ended up surviving. Dosage info is 150mg per day for anyone 50kg or heavier (your average 10-12 year old). I'm looking for a reputable online pharmacy to buy some from.

The second piece of information is that underreporting of the Ebola virus is currently estimated at 2.5 times the actual number of cases. With this in mind the actual number infected is currently estimated at around 20 to 22,000 cases.

I ran a calculation with this number and if it continues doubling every 21 days it will reach 1 billion people infected approximately next August. If and when this becomes widespread in the United States the percentage of people dying will go up to around 70 to 80% because there won't be adequate medical care when the number of people getting the disease surpasses the number of hospital beds and doctors and nurses either get it and spread it or stop showing up for work to treat their loved ones at home. American society will grind to a halt when people stop sending their children to school for fear that they'll get the disease. I mean look at how scared everybody's been over one person in the United States dying from it.

My strong recommendation is to get nitrile gloves n95 masks and Tyvek suits now while you can as well as bleach and other supplies that you'll need in order to stay indoors with your family for at least three months.

[to reclaim space on the server the attachment was removed]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:04:55 PM by SicSemperTyrannis »

• Threeper
    • View Profile
Re: Ebola Update
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 08:09:31 PM »
Here's some new pieces as well:
1) http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/11/world/africa/officials-admit-a-defeat-by-ebola-in-sierra-leone.html?_r=0
TL;DR - be prepared to take care of your loved ones at home
2) http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-29584816
TL;DR - the script is changing and now they are saying expect "a few" cases in the UK

• Threeper
    • View Profile

Deeply

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 02:11:40 PM »

Via ZH post by williambanzai7 ~
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-11/scene-ebola-12#comment-5320674

Here's this dipshit's press conference via C-SPAN:
http://www.c-span.org/video/?322071-1/cdc-briefing-dallas-response-ebola

Direct quote!
We don't know what occurred in the care of the index patient, the original patient in Dallas, but at some point, there was a breach in protocol.

Yup. He says he doesn't know, but he's STILL POSITIVE (for whatever reason, we'll never quite fully understand!) that protocol, which has quite obviously FAILED, is going to stop this monster!!! >:( >:( >:(

Is it painfully obvious to anyone yet that these assholes have NO CLUE WHAT-SO-EVER how to deal with this situation!? >:( >:( >:(

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
    • Paradise and hell coexist on planet Earth
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 02:45:05 PM »
If there were any doubts, now they're way gone.

God has a very especially hot place reserved for these fellas  :)

Offline Bung Bu

• Unrealistic Expectations |-- Disappointment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 03:14:36 PM »
I still believe that they know exactly what they are doing. This isn't a new thing. The government loves to appear incompetent so then they can pass more laws and regulations in order to fix the problems with their alleged incompetence. This Ebola crisis is purely a show. I still doubt that there is a real illness at all. If there is a real illness it certainly isn't Ebola. However they will continue to ramp up the fear and anxiety in order to implement their NWO.

Offline Bung Bu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 04:42:32 PM »
This was just posted on Jim Stone's site. A Facebook post from someone in Ghana.

People in the Western World need to know what's happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!! "Ebola" as a virus does NOT Exist and is NOT "Spread". The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross. That is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting in the news the truth. Now bear with me:

REASONS:

Most people jump to "depopulation" which is no doubt always on the mind of the West when it comes to Africa. But I assure you Africa can NEVER be depopulated by killing 160 people a day when thousands are born per day. So the real reasons are much more tangible.

Reason 1: This vaccine implemented sickness being "called" Ebola was introduced into West Africa for the end goal of getting troops on the ground in Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. If you remember America was just trying to get into Nigeria for "Boko Haram" #BULLSHIT but that fell apart when Nigerians started telling the truth. There ARE NO GIRLS MISSING. Global support fell through the floor, and a new reason was needed to get troops into Nigeria and steal the new oil reserves they have discovered.

Reason 2: Sierra Leone is the World's Largest Supplier of Diamonds. For the past 4 months they have been on strike, refusing to provide diamonds due to horrible working conditions and slave pay. The West will not pay a fair wage for the resources because the idea is to keep these people surviving on rice bags and foreign aid so that they remain a source of cheap slave labor forever. A reason was also needed to get troops on the ground in Sierra Leone to force an end to the diamond miners strikes. This is not the first time this has been done. When miners refuse to work troops are sent in and even if they have to kill and replace them all, the only desire is to get diamonds back flowing out of the country.
Of course to launch multiple campaigns to invade these countries separately would be way too fishy. But something like "Ebola" allows access to an entire area simultaneously...
Reason 3: In addition to stealing Nigerian oil, and forcing Sierra Leone back to mining, troops have also been sent in to FORCE vaccinations (Deadly "Ebola" Poison) onto those Africans who are not foolish enough to take them willingly.

3000 troops are being sent in to make sure that this "poison" continues to spread, because again it is only spread through vaccination. As more and more news articles are released as they have been in Liberia, informing the populous of the US lies and manipulation, more and more Africans are refusing to visit the Red Cross. Troops will force these vaccinations upon the people to ensure the visible appearance of an Ebola pandemic. In addition to this they will protect the Red Cross from the Liberians and Nigerians who have been rightfully ejecting them from their countries.

Reason 4: Last but not least, the APPEARANCE of this Ebola "pandemic" (should Americans not catch on) will be used to scare the countless millions into taking an "Ebola vaccine" which in reality is the pandemic. Already they have started with stories of how it has been brought to the U.S. and has appeared in Dallas, how white doctors were cured but black infected are not being allowed to be treated, etc.

ALL that will do is make blacks STRIVE to get the vaccine, because it appears that the "cure" is being held back from blacks. They will run out in droves to get it and then there will be serious problems. With all we have seen revealed about vaccines this year you would think we learned our lesson. All I can do is hope so, Because they rely on our ignorance to complete their agendas.

Ask yourself: If Ebola really was spread from person to person, instead of controlled spread through vaccination - then WHY would the CDC and the US Government continue to allow flights in and out of these countries with absolutely no regulation, Or At All? We have got to start thinking and sharing information globally because they do not give the true perspective of the people who live here in West Africa. They are lying for their own benefit and there aren't enough voices out there with a platform to help share our reality. Hundreds of thousands have been killed, paralyzed and disabled by these and other "new" vaccines all over the world and we are finally becoming aware of it. Now what will we do with all this information?

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 04:45:30 PM by Bung Bu »

• Threeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 04:54:48 PM »
The thing I take from it is, this is an extremely easy to catch disease if health care professionals that know someone has it still are getting it, despite all their precautions. And that in turn means the average person on the street has basically no chance to avoid getting it even if they take a few precautions. Ebola is supposed to have level 4 containment, per the CDC. This coupled with the fact it can take so long for symptoms to show up are two factors that make me really uneasy about this disease.

Additionally, screening people by temperature when they can bring temp down with an ibuprofen or not even know they have it because they aren't exhibiting symptoms is almost going to make it a surety that we'll see more cases slip through as the numbers swell through this winter in west Africa.

My predictions:
January you will see at least 100,000 with the disease, probably closer to 250,000.
Then we'll see new pockets popping up in Europe, Asia, and North and South America as people flee from west Africa. Sometime in the Spring we will see the first medical martial law quarantine in the US.  Things look really scary around next summer. In 12 months this will be worldwide.

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 04:58:15 PM »
Do you think the ebola cases in Europe are also vaccine induced  ???

I'm hitting the sack. Good night  ;)

• Threeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 05:05:18 PM »
I don't think it's being spread by vaccine.
I DO believe it's a man made virus that's now loose in the wild.

Deeply

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 05:27:52 PM »
I don't think it's being spread by vaccine.
I DO believe it's a man made virus that's now loose in the wild.

Correct.

Look, fellow patriots - Ebola is being spread by stupidity. Intentional or not, why question their motives? Who cares? It's their fault that it's spreading either way, isn't it? ???

Why is it so hard to let go of laying blame? I ask: "Who cares!?" Man made or not, spread intentionally or not, why does that matter at this point? Are we trying to place blame, or are we still concerned with preparing ourselves for what these assholes have done to us? ???

Why do we always have to believe that those "in control" (of what? I would ask ::)) are actually IN CONTROL; and we have to believe, for some reason, that everything that goes in this World is what THEY planned or what THEY wanted. WHY? :o  Why on Earth do we ascribe omnipotence to these incompetent jerks? Why is it so impossible to believe that 'they' are IN CONTROL OF NOTHING?! Sure, they do anything and everything they can to take advantage of every situation, regardless of the situation. So? That doesn't mean they CAUSED anything to happen - they are, in fact, 95% of the time, only reacting to what they didn't expect! Same as us! :o

I don't know how much this argument really matters or how much my opinion on any of it matters to anyone one way or the other, but I certainly don't think this is the right time to have a debate over who did what to how many.. - We've been on to these clowns for decades, haven't we? - Now, it's just simply time to be prepared.

/rant

[edit] ~~~ Be prepared 8)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 05:50:23 PM by Deeply »

Offline werewolfslovesilver

• if your not a sniper your just a target
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2014, 06:00:59 PM »

Does anyone have any thoughts on colloidal silver?  Can it stop/prevent ebola if taken regularly?

Deeply

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2014, 06:14:08 PM »
Does anyone have any thoughts on colloidal silver?  Can it stop/prevent ebola if taken regularly?

Here are a few interesting resources: (I suppose it's entirely possible they're all just trying to sell you something though. So, I'll share what I found, but I'll vouch for none. ;))

http://thedeliberateagrarian.blogspot.com/2014/08/colloidal-silver-for-ebola.html

I'm not getting myself in a lather about ebola‚Ķ. yet.  But I am looking at my supply of colloidal silver and thinking that I might better get a few more bottles.

Marlene and I have been taking colloidal silver for several years, primarily in the winter months, and I typically stock up on some bottles in the fall.

I'm persuaded that colloidal silver is a very effective medicine for all kinds of ailments involving bacteria, viruses and the like.

http://www.familyhealthnews.com/alternative-health-information/minerals-vitamins-proteins/colloidal-silver-fabulous-facts.html

It is impossible for single celled germs to mutate into silver resistant forms, as happens with conventional antibiotics. Therefore no tolerance to Colloidal Silver ever develops. Also, Colloidal Silver cannot interact or interfere with other medicine being taken.

Inside the body, silver forms no toxic compounds nor reacts with anything other than a germ's oxygen metabolization. Colloidal Silver is truly a safe, natural remedy for many of mankind's ills. It would appear highly unlikely that even germ warfare agents could survive an encounter with Colloidal Silver.

Since viruses like Ebola and Hunta, or even the dreaded "flesh-eating bacteria" are in the end merely hapless viruses and bacteria. To top it off Colloidal Silver is non-toxic, making it safe for both children and adults, as well as pets. In short, anything bigger than a one-cell animal
seems to like it.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2014/04/colloidal-silver-it-will-truly-keep-you.html

8/1/14 - I am bringing this back up to the top, since it appears that people who have the virus are being brought here to the U.S. for some bizarre reason!

The Ebola Virus has been in the news recently.  It is claimed there is an epidemic of it and it is spreading.

One thing I know for sure is Colloidal Silver is something everyone should have.  It is easy to make yourself.

When you make it yourself it is Ion Silver.  The silver is suspended in the water in minute particles, through the positive and negative reactions.

[EDIT] ~ Make your own! Here's how..:
http://www.youtube.com/v/yAoS9z8feC0&fs=1
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 06:18:27 PM by Deeply »

• Threeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2014, 03:30:13 AM »
I don't think colloidal silver does anything. I think it's the "forsythia" of this scare (if you don't get the reference, watch Contagion).

The first thing that doubles your Chances to survive if you get it is hydration and electrolyte balance. So buy a couple cans of powdered Gatorade at Costco or learn to make your own with salt and sugar.

The second thing that improves your chances (though this one is different for everyone) is keeping your immune system tough by getting good sleep, eating healthy, and exercising.

No one really wants to hear this in America though. We all want a magic pill that'll save us. I know I'm thinking about epivir but that's because of blocking the cytokine reaction I've read about. What'll probably end up saving me in the end is hydration and my own immune system. Hope they are up to the task!

http://www.languagemonitor.com/ebola-tracker/ebola-tracker-update-un-goal-is-now-to-keep-the-pandemic-in-the-tens-of-thousands/
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:30:58 AM by SicSemperTyrannis »

Offline cujo

• X-treme Master
  • Semper Paratus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2014, 05:44:52 PM »
Seriously, we have nothing to worry about, Obola has everything under control.

[to reclaim space on the server the attachment was removed]

• Threeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2014, 11:22:23 AM »

Deeply

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2014, 12:02:59 PM »
CDC Demands 132 Passengers That Flew With 2nd Ebola Patient Report For Testing

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-15/cdc-demands-132-passengers-flew-2nd-ebola-patient-report-testing

But, but, but they said it wasn't contagious unless you came into contact with bodily fluids. According to the CDC, the 2nd health-care worker infected with Ebola traveled on Frontier Flight 1143 from Cleveland to Dallas on October 13th and are asking all 132 passengers on the flight to get tested. One question... what about the thousands of people that those 132 passengers came in contact with in the last 2 days?

NEW TEXAS EBOLA PATIENT FLEW DOMESTICALLY NIGHT BEFORE FEVER APPEARED -- CDC

Via Bloomberg,
* Second health-care worker with Ebola traveled on Frontier flight 1143 from Cleveland to Dallas on Oct. 13, CDC says in e-mailed statement.
* CDC asking 132 passengers on flight to call 1-800-CDC-INFO, plan to begin interviewing passengers about flight, monitoring those who need it
* Health-care worker exhibited no signs, symptoms of illness while on flight, according to crew

Offline alexinathens

• X-treme Master
  • lives in Lalalandia...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 12:33:38 PM »
I hate to intrude, but are the chemtrails persisting  ??? I think they are part of the "Grand" Equation... which includes ebola, and it's derivatives (weather wars, water theaft etc)

I think that a person with a weak respiratory system is more likely to contract deseases in general...

A sound mind usually resides in a sound body, and usually makes sound decisions  ;) (and thoughts...)

Offline Bung Bu

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 05:36:30 PM »
This interview is with an alleged survivor of Ebola named Dr Richard Sacra. I have two observations about this.
1. He looks remarkably fit for someone who was recently treated for Ebola
2. He seems to hesitate at the 1:02 mark when he says "On day six of my.......illness" almost like he had trouble spitting out the lie.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-cycle/watch/ebola-outbreak-more-than-a-health-crisis-333517891875#_public_