Author Topic: Ebola Trial Run - Obama Foreshadowing Airborne Virus  (Read 3505 times)

A guy

Ebola Trial Run - Obama Foreshadowing Airborne Virus
« on: October 23, 2014, 06:13:20 PM »
Barrack Hussein Ebola - Foreshadowing a airborne virus yet to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7kkyE_U4MA

Offline Kalleh

• View Profile
Re: Ebola Trial Run - Obama Foreshadowing Airborne Virus
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 02:46:15 AM »
Spot on, A guy !

Ebola is the alpha test, for what's to come....that will be airborne...bird flu...and not only unstoppable, but much much more deadly.

Kalleh

Offline Kalleh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 07:56:59 AM »
If it happens tonight or later, I still believe the best way to protecting your family and friends, is to leave the bankers war and travel to a neutral country like Sweden. And don't wait, leave right away when you here rumors of war.
A world war that includes biological, chemical and nuclear ingredients that won't be possible to prepare for all. People that starve are hard to predict...
I hope seeing you all well, and when it's all over, then is the time to take our countries back...

Kalleh

Merrimack

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 11:03:36 AM »
I know everybody probably saw this elsewhere...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/ebola/11182142/North-Korea-shuts-its-borders-to-foreigners-over-Ebola-fears.html

North Korea shuts its borders to foreigners over Ebola fears

North Korea has become the world's first country to shut its borders because of Ebola

Offline Kalleh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 01:43:23 PM »
Yes I saw that also...
And the question is still, where's Kim ?
If the northkoreans shall cross their southern border, they probably use tunnels...
Then the bibles name Korah, could maybe be spelled Korea ??

"and the earth opened its mouth, and swallowed them up together with Korah, when that company died; what time the fire devoured two hundred and fifty men, and they became a sign. Notwithstanding, the sons of Korah died not. (‭Numbers‬ ‭26‬:‭10-11‬ ASV)"

"But if Jehovah make a new thing, and the ground open its mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down alive into Sheol; then ye shall understand that these men have despised Jehovah. And it came to pass, as he made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them; and the earth opened its mouth, and swallowed them up, and their households, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. So they, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into Sheol: and the earth closed upon them, and they perished from among the assembly. (‭Numbers‬ ‭16‬:‭30-33‬ ASV)"

I try to never underestimate that regimes wickedness, and yes they probably don't want to be smitten themselves, like they will do to others, ,right ?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:48:47 PM by Kalleh »

A guy

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 12:30:39 PM »
A related video regarding an "Airborne" concern and the contracting of research professionals by the federal government to explore the impact.

Is this part 2 of the trial run of Obola?

I do agree that this is a controlled experiment from the CDC/WHO/O-team but can an airborne version be successfully tested and contained?

P.S. The video is by Dahboo7 who is pretty much a drudge parrot who injects his own hysteria so watch with caution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Ltw3IRIEQ&list=UUFjOi1ZpZVErr8EYxg8t1dQ

Offline Kalleh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 03:37:56 PM »
A guess as good as any ones else's
I believe Ebola is out there to be able to make the call martial law, and by that make everybody to stay at home, when the real one is airborne spread...and by doing so save lives...

But I don't think it will work.
Why ?
Because we don't know what the northkoreans and their allies Iran, Syria will spread on their enemies.
And if that's not clear, how can one be prepared for what's to come in these countries ?

Exodus !

Kalleh

Offline cujo

• X-treme Master
  • Semper Paratus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 04:02:18 PM »
Within most Conspiracy Theories is a lining of truth!

I believe Ebola is out there to be able to make the call martial law, and by that make everybody to stay at home, when the real one is airborne spread...and by doing so save lives...

With the threat of an Ebola scare hanging over the heads of many countries, imagine the net or cells go down and one is corralled by only MSM news and the stay in place warning goes out as M.L is staged!  WOW, this would make a good movie, just throw some sex and violence in it and it'll sell.

A guy

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 05:15:43 PM »
Can't afford the movie tickets  or the 10$ popcorn....I will wait for it on Netflix :-\

Offline Kalleh

• View Profile

Offline Kalleh

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 07:19:54 PM »
I might be wrong, but it seems like the whole Ebola story is about to fade away.
Fewer gets sic, and fewer dies ( 13 000 cases, and 5000 dead ).
Instead there is a violent regime overthrow in another west African country, Burkina Faso ...plane B ?

If so, what will they now do to create martial law ?

Kalleh

Offline Kalleh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 02:36:48 PM »
Ebola pause, or is it over ?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-03/here’s-why-ebola-no-longer-news/

Kalleh
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:49:39 PM by Kalleh »

A guy

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 05:27:48 PM »
I will still stick to my original opinion....the emergency was never real, it was a FF designed to prep peoples minds for the vaccine or perhaps to prepare for a deliberate more contagious form of the virus.

At any rate I think this article is great and it is easy to draw similarities between the 1976 Swine Flu scare and the 2014 Ebola scare.

I would really recommend reading it: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/similarities-between-1976-swine-flu-hoax-and-ebola/

This has been going on for years...and I'm not saying that it's not possible for a catastrophic outbreak to occur but I will not be taking anyone's word for it. Not the media, government or crooked health organizations.......they have proved themselves untrustworthy. Trust is earned. This is when someone or some agency has a track record of telling the truth. The above organized crime syndicates have a track record for the opposite.

Sooooo mathematically it would be wise to assume there is nothing to worry about and one should avoid vaccines at all costs.

At least until you see with your own eyes, down the street from you, cause for alarm.

Also, work to improve your immune system as the article suggests.....its a Win Win!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 05:52:46 PM by A guy »

Offline cujo

• X-treme Master
  • Semper Paratus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 05:54:37 PM »
I will still stick to my original opinion....the emergency was never real, it was a FF designed to prep peoples minds for the vaccine or perhaps to prepare for a deliberate more contagious form of the virus.

At any rate I think this article is great and it is easy to draw similarities between the 1976 Swine Flu scare and the 2014 Ebola scare.

I would really recommend reading it: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/similarities-between-1976-swine-flu-hoax-and-ebola/

This has been going on for years...and I'm not saying that it's not possible for a catastrophic outbreak to occur but I will not be taking anyone's word for it. Not the media, government or crooked health organizations.......they have proved themselves untrustworthy. Trust is earned. This is when someone or some agency has a track record of telling the truth. The above organized crime syndicates have a track record for the opposite.

Sooooo mathematically it would be wise to assume there is nothing to worry about and one should avoid vaccines at all costs.

At least until you see with your own eyes, down the street from you, cause for alarm.

In the beginning I got caught up on the hype, but was advised by others just out of the Military and others here, not to panic yet, if after 4 to 8 weeks after the first US death no major spread of Obola happens then most likely its a ff.

Gates needs the blood of Ebola victims for the vaccines, what he has invested $850 million in vaccines?  Talk from the Military is the call up of the NG could be a prelude of ML.  Troops in Africa is is a counter for the Chinese troops already there.  Because of the distrust trust with those attempting to transform the USA all these are plausible.

A Guy +1