Author Topic: VA & Ebola  (Read 2809 times)

Offline MarshRabbit

• If learning isn’t fun, you’re doing it wrong.
    • View Profile
VA & Ebola
« on: October 30, 2014, 10:09:39 PM »
My wife is a psychiatrist at the Veterans Administration (VA).  She said VA ordered all their treatment facilities to designate an area to isolate ebola patients.  In her building, it is room # 213.  She never heard of room # 213, so she went to check it out.  It's a janitor's closet.  I wish I was joking, but I'm not.

Offline nobody

• View Profile
Re: VA & Ebola
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 05:54:28 PM »
Yeah that sounds about right for the VA. I go there quite a bit for medical treatment. I know another veteran that's a lot older than me that said basically if you don't die in the military the  VA will probably end up killing you.

Offline SicSemperTyrannis

• Threeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 01:38:23 AM »
That's... really sad.
Our soldiers deserve so much better.

A guy

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 01:41:53 PM »
Especially when they fight for false realities created by greasy SOB's.  >:(

Offline nobody

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 04:29:50 AM »
I while back I read a news article about how the veterans at the VA hospital in Shreveport, LA didn't have clean linen or any thing due to the fact the VA was spending hundreds of millions on a Solar Power plant at the VA there. So they were having to send everything to be cleaned at the VA in Pineville, LA. Also in Pineville they have been spending hundreds of millions of dollars on a solor power plant at that hospital as well.

Also I have noticed at different VAs signs popping up saying "No still or video photography." Supposively to protect patients privacy. But there's a lot of stuff going on I know they don't want to get out.

I feel bad for any one in the United States who thinks we need a single payer socialized medical system like Canada and European countries.

There's one saying I heard from a even older veteran than myself. If you don't die while in the military you're going to end up being killed by the VA.