Author Topic: The Truth About Sandy Hook  (Read 1941 times)

Offline froderik

• View Profile
The Truth About Sandy Hook
« on: March 05, 2015, 10:27:42 AM »
Here are a couple of links from the top of a Google search just made on the terms "sandy hook hoax." The Snopes link was at the top, yet I think many people by now (including myself) are very skeptical of Snopes' so-called "rumor busting." I think Snopes is disinformation much of the time (isn't it Soros-backed?), yet so many people still take it as gospel (like they do with the corporate media). Anyway, below are a couple of the links from the search. The wiki entry seems pretty good, and I included the Snopes entry for evaluation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting_conspiracy_theories

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

Offline drastikmeazures

• View Profile
Re: The Truth About Sandy Hook
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 07:57:46 PM »
In my opinion snopes is an absolute joke, sometimes they get things right but that's basically luck.

Very left leaning.

Sandy Hook is the weirdest event ever, an entire town in on an incredible lie, and I don't say that lightly.

It's the only logical conclusion any reasonable person can come to when you look closely at the evidence,  and also at the lengths these people will go to in order to cover up and destroy the evidence.

Offline froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 03:33:19 PM »
Kudos for the excellent interview with J.F. on the latest spotlight.   8)

Offline BioGoddess

• Primum non nocere unless it's you or them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 04:54:40 PM »
Agreed. It's really damning to the liars. How stupid they indeed must think "the average American" is. Pffft.