Author Topic: The Red Cross  (Read 1610 times)

Offline froderik

• View Profile
The Red Cross
« on: January 14, 2016, 02:12:26 PM »
So it's interesting that the Red Cross supports terrorists in Syria, according to today's report (and whatever other sources). I think that people might appreciate knowing where their donations are actually going. A lot of stupid people give to groups like this without knowing what they're really about. (I figured this topic relates to the US gov't somehow.)

Offline BioGoddess

• Primum non nocere unless it's you or them
    • View Profile
Re: The Red Cross: what Goodwill?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 08:22:52 AM »
My brother Charlie had a job after high school at the local Goodwill, which was on Route 1 in Baltimore, and a central store hub. His job was to load 18-wheelers with items that were being shipped to Sotheby's auction house in New York. He would tell me what he loaded: grand pianos, antique furniture from different periods that were museum or dealer quality, furs, boxes of jewelry, cons, stamps, guns, paintings, prints and sculptures, incredible taxidermy, Lionel train sets, Victrolas and 78rpm collections, antique parlor radios, kitsch, sports memorabilia and autographs, rare books, antique toys including pedal cars, antique bicycles, dolls, Asian ceramics - even vintage cars and motorcycles... more.
The store customers never saw this. They get to buy basically offal. The employees aren't even paid minimum wage because they are working for their rehabilitation: indentured servitude.
And the executives? Obscenely high salaries, like the Red Cross.

And then there's Planned parenthood, trafficking in human body parts - even dissecting live fetuses for their whole organs, without euthanizing them first, as live organ dissection has the highest clinical - and monetary, more importantly - value.