Author Topic: There’s Something Strange Happening Here…  (Read 1900 times)

Offline infinitum

• R.I.P. Infinitum didn't know the cat was armed.
    • View Profile
There’s Something Strange Happening Here…
« on: February 12, 2016, 11:55:15 AM »
If this article is true, and I believe it is, you people living in the U.S. are done, doomed, finished. It’s over.

When only a handful of people could be gathered to stand up, and those people are either dead or in jail for life, no one will try this again. These people didn’t face the police, they didn’t face the National Guard, not even the military. They were brought down by the U.N. and the IMF. The country has been taken over and you lose.

https://dianersite.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/theres-something-strange-happening-here/

“In a recorded phone call to Major Bomar,  Judge Darby explains that the forces present in Burns  are most likely under the command and control of the UN and the IMF. In other words, foreign forces acting freely on US soil, a clear violation of our Constitution. Judge Darby audio click here”

“The question to ask is why didn’t Oregon Governor, Kate Brown, in accordance with Title 32 of the United States Code, call for the Oregon National Guard to assist in any local police action in response to the “armed occupiers” at the Malheur Refuge.”

“Another unusual fact is that Special Agent Greg Bretzing in charge of the Malhuer Refuge Occupation happens to be linked to a National Security breach along with other fraud and corruption violation,  as reported by The Shasta Lantern.  Click here to view that article.”
“There are locals being stopped at armed check points and forced out of their vehicle at gun point while their personal belongings and vehicle are thoroughly searched.”

“Claim as they do that they are FBI, their tactics and use of vehicle void of any US military or alphabet agency marking or insignias, and lack of compliance with US Law, even when asked they present no documentation that they are indeed FBI.  A video clip of this fact can be seen here”

“Additionally, other armored assets from distant counties are in Burns.  I ask, Is all this really necessary to protect the public from 4 people still at the Refuge located 30 miles away,  armed with a few rifles and hand guns, and already contained by authorities so they cannot escape from there. Or is something else going on here?”

With the military now known worldwide as crybabies, whose going to protect you. Surely no longer malitia’s. Even the one guy you all thought won the battle, Clyde Bundy, is in jail for life. Time to get out. (Follow the links in the article.)

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 11:57:31 AM by infinitum »

Offline nytransactions

• X-treme Member
  • Steel Toed Banker
    • View Profile
Re: There’s Something Strange Happening Here…
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 09:22:09 PM »
It's a sad state of affairs for sure... But I'm not thinking that there will be an easy take over.... It will be a huge war here and a huge evacuation south.... Some idiots like me will stay and fight for what I believe in... In the end we will survive to be a thorn in the side of these murderous bastards... My life for God's promises...

Offline larkin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 09:00:36 AM »
If this article is true, and I believe it is, you people living in the U.S. are done, doomed, finished. It’s over.

When only a handful of people could be gathered to stand up, and those people are either dead or in jail for life, no one will try this again. These people didn’t face the police, they didn’t face the National Guard, not even the military. They were brought down by the U.N. and the IMF. The country has been taken over and you lose.

https://dianersite.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/theres-something-strange-happening-here/

“In a recorded phone call to Major Bomar,  Judge Darby explains that the forces present in Burns  are most likely under the command and control of the UN and the IMF. In other words, foreign forces acting freely on US soil, a clear violation of our Constitution. Judge Darby audio click here”

“The question to ask is why didn’t Oregon Governor, Kate Brown, in accordance with Title 32 of the United States Code, call for the Oregon National Guard to assist in any local police action in response to the “armed occupiers” at the Malheur Refuge.”

“Another unusual fact is that Special Agent Greg Bretzing in charge of the Malhuer Refuge Occupation happens to be linked to a National Security breach along with other fraud and corruption violation,  as reported by The Shasta Lantern.  Click here to view that article.”
“There are locals being stopped at armed check points and forced out of their vehicle at gun point while their personal belongings and vehicle are thoroughly searched.”

“Claim as they do that they are FBI, their tactics and use of vehicle void of any US military or alphabet agency marking or insignias, and lack of compliance with US Law, even when asked they present no documentation that they are indeed FBI.  A video clip of this fact can be seen here”

“Additionally, other armored assets from distant counties are in Burns.  I ask, Is all this really necessary to protect the public from 4 people still at the Refuge located 30 miles away,  armed with a few rifles and hand guns, and already contained by authorities so they cannot escape from there. Or is something else going on here?”

With the military now known worldwide as crybabies, whose going to protect you. Surely no longer malitia’s. Even the one guy you all thought won the battle, Clyde Bundy, is in jail for life. Time to get out. (Follow the links in the article.)

Thank you, InfinitumI for your well written article. I can not speak to the particulars concerning this sorry event, but I can comment on some long range issues.

Real time, self reliant groups of people claiming atonomy or independence are not a threat individually but it is a movement that could spread and in the eyes of the government, must be delt with harshly.  This explains why the government acts so swiftly. They just cannot allow it.

Just as the US uses NATO for cover in its involvement in Europe, The US is the IMF.  When it wants to be, the US is the UN. 

Many articles depict foreign forces threatening us as the enemy. These are phantoms created by our own government. 

Offline larkin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 09:46:45 AM »
It's a sad state of affairs for sure... But I'm not thinking that there will be an easy take over.... It will be a huge war here and a huge evacuation south.... Some idiots like me will stay and fight for what I believe in... In the end we will survive to be a thorn in the side of these murderous bastards... My life for God's promises...

With respect nytransactions, the take over has already occurred.  We are no longer a democratic republic, we are a plutocracy consisting of a hand full of people and corporate board rooms.  We are owned!  If you are passive and compliant you may survive just a little longer.  The ability to change this from within has long passed and to try would be feudal.

Our own military will be the first to confront social discontent. This is what the NDAA was all about and it is what is behind preparations for martial law. Because our local police have accepted gifts from the military, their loyalties will be split. This is what will combat the first surge opposed to what is coming.

Do not look for  the classical invasion force of tanks and armies crossing the land. It's not going to happen that way. Local police forces can now be moved by the military to other parts of the country breaking the bonds of civil loyalties. They know that revolutions can be lost by forces changing sides.

The second wave will be mass internments.  With all the prisons in this country they still feel the need to construct a network camps far beyond the Gulag Archipelago.   

When they can no longer control it, The method will be divisive propaganda and supply chain disruption.  This will effortlessly cause millions to die.  Freedom will become death.

From their gated compounds in the Caribbean and other remote places, this anoited plutocracy is moving towards a world that will no longer need human labor and the world's billions are no longer necessary.  Instead they have become a serious liability.

This is not an assured conclusion but it does make nuclear war inevitable.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 09:55:31 AM by larkin »