The US Government and Fed stats make no sense, a closer look shows how the information has been manipulated. US manufacturing productivity declines. There is a new world order that is emerging and it will transform the world and the US might be left out in the cold. The way of life for many people is about to change and many will have a hard problem dealing with it. Obamacare enrollments are here again and the entire system might be on the verge of collapsing. It has been revealed that Clinton’s lawyer paid over 1 million dollars for the dossier. Donna Brazile tells all on how Clinton took charge of the DNC even before she was nominated. Spain orders the President of Catalonia arrested. South Korea says the North is preparing another missile launch. NK and the US are having talks behind the scenes. Russia has said that in 8 weeks the IS will be removed from Syria, everything is about to change. Kaspersky detects a virus that manipulates the public address and sends cryptos some place else.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 11.02.2017
- The economy is booming.
- Employment is at decade lows.
- Unemployment claims are at the lowest levels in 40-years.
- The stock market is at record highs and climbing.
- Consumers are more confident than they have been in a decade.
- Wages are finally showing signs of growth.
- What’s not to love?
- I just have one question. If things are so good, then why is America’s saving rate posting such a sharp decline?
- The answer is not surprising. Despite the bullish economic optics, the reality for the majority of Americans is they simply have not yet recovered from the financial crisis. the rising cost of living for the bottom 80% has outpaced the median level of “disposable income” for that same group. As a consequence, the inability to “save”has continued.
- as the cost of living began outpacing incomes the difference came from savings, and a continuous increase in debt. Again, despite the temporary uptick in the savings rate following the financial crisis, the real cost of living continues to erode the middle class.
- More importantly, in 2000 the growth rate of debt sharply accelerated above PCE growth. This debt-fueled consumption, however, has not led to stronger rates of economic growth.
- Debt acts as a “cancer” on an individual’s wealth as it siphons potential savings from income as those funds are diverted to debt service. Rising levels of debt means rising levels of debt service which reduces actual disposable personal incomes that could be saved or reinvested back into the economy.
- The mirage of consumer wealth has been a function of surging debt levels. “Wealth” is not borrowed but “saved”
- The reality is that since “savings” are the cornerstone of economic growth longer-term, as savings provide for productive investment and lending, it should be of NO surprise that, as shown in the next chart, there is a very high correlation between the savings rate, GDP, and PCE.
- While many continue to suggest that “debt is not a problem,” the evidence is pretty clear that rising debt levels have impeded economic growth, savings, and consumption since slanting sharply upwards beginning in 1980.
- With the average American still living well beyond their means, the reality is that economic growth will remain mired at lower levels as savings continue to be diverted from productive investment into debt service.
manufacturers, productivity crashed 5% QoQ – the biggest drop since Q1 2009, when the economy was in recession –
- If you want to see what is going to change the lives of your children and grandchildren, look no further . The Belt and Road Initiative is going to transform the world and, once this project is 25-30% complete – within the next 5-7 years – the impact will be felt globally.
- Natural resources will be funneled into the Eastern countries, or they will simply never leave from the country they mined or extracted. Global employees will disappear from Western market places as their services will be needed in the East and so it will go right down the line. Buckle up kids, as we are going to be faced with a very bumpy ride unless the criminal scum holding onto yesterday suddenly have their “come to Jesus” moment and realize they are outside looking in.
Let’s look at some facts on ‘One Belt…One Road’:
- It connects 65 countries and 4.4 billion people.
- In 2016 Chinese companies signed 8,158 contracts in 61 countries worth $150b.
- In 2016 China’s trade with the One Belt…One Road countries reached $953b.
Over the next 10 years, China will spend $2 trillion on ‘One Belt…One Road’ infrastructure, and, more amazingly, they are not asking the investee countries and corporates to pay it back;
What is also very clear from the map is that China has no interest in controlling the seas. In fact they have taken a conscious decision to bypass the seas, to bypass the 7th, 8th and 9th US fleets that currently ring the Eurasian landmass. The US navy can sail the oceans to their heart’s content, the action is now on land. And to that end the first test train from China arrived directly in London in July this year; it took 20 days less than by sea. This is all pretty revolutionary stuff.
China is attempting ‘the project of the century.’
- If you think China is going to run run out funds or somehow not be able to complete this project – you would be 100% wrong in that assessment. The Belt and Road Initiative is going to place China at the head of the global economy;
- After years of surging premiums and deductibles, will 2018 finally be the year that America’s middle class throws in the towel and brings the whole scheme crashing down?
Consumers will begin signing up to take part in the Affordable Care Act next year, kicking off a crucial six-week stretch that could test the law’s durability amid Republican leaders’ continuing desire to see it repealed.
This year’s annual open-enrollment period, the fifth in the ACA’s history, faces more uncertainty than previous years, since the Trump administration has opted to cut the sign-up period by half and pull back $116 million that had been designated for advertising and outreach.
Richard Talor is one of the people on the wrong end. The 61-year-old, self-employed Oklahoman has meticulously tracked his medical costs since 1994. In 2013, he signed up for an Affordable Care Act plan for the law’s first year offering coverage to millions of Americans.
Four years ago, annual premiums for a mid-level “silver” plan to cover his family totaled $10,072.44. For 2017, they were $21,392.40—up 112 percent.
- Of course, not all residents are treated equally when it comes to premium hikes. So far, Iowa is winning the award for greatest percentage increase at 69%, with Wyoming, Utah and Virginia close behind.
- Last week we learned the Hillary’s law firm, Pekins Coie, was paid a total of roughly $12 million in fees by Hillary’s campaign and the DNC. And while Hillary’s General Counsel, Marc Elias, admitted that some portion of that $12 million went to fund the now infamous Trump Dossier, what we didn’t know, until now, was precisely how much.
- Now, we learn that a total of just over $1 million was paid to Fusion GPS for their “opposition research,” of which $168,000 was sent to British spy Christpher Steele.
A Washington research firm paid a former British spy’s company $168,000 for work on a dossier
The money paid to Orbis was taken from $1.02 million it received in fees and expenses from the Perkins Coie law firm,
the far more important question is how much of the $1.02 million made it’s way into the hand of various Russian operatives on which Steele admittedly relied to collect facts for his salacious report?
- As we’ve noted before, most of the sources listed in the dossier were based in Russia and include a “senior Kremlin official” as well as other “close associates of Vladimir Putin.” Moreover, as CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell noted recently, it’s highly likely that some portion of the funds paid to Perkins Coie by the DNC and Hillary campaign made it’s way into the pockets of those “senior Kremlin officials” as compensation for their services.
In the dossier, Steele cites numerous anonymous sources, many of which work in the upper echelons of the Russian government.
The first two sources cited in the dossier’s first memo, dated June 20, 2016, are “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure” and “a former top level Russian intelligence officer still active inside the Kremlin.”
A third source is referred to as “a senior Russian financial official.” Other sources in the dossier are described as “a senior Kremlin official” and sources close to Igor Sechin, the head of Russian oil giant Rosneft and a close associate of Vladimir Putin’s.
- As we also pointed out last week, Hillary’s efforts to hide the payments to Fusion GPS by routing them through her law firm, prompted the Campaign Legal Center (CLC) to file a complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign committee violated campaign finance law by failing to accurately disclose the purpose and recipient of payments for the dossier of research alleging connections between then-candidate Donald Trump and Russia. T
“By filing misleading reports, the DNC and Clinton campaign undermined the vital public information role of campaign disclosures,”
- Former DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile has written an astonishing article for Politico, admitting that the Democratic primary was rigged for Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama was a “neglectful” president, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz secretly let Hillary Clinton “take over the party” before the primary.
- In an excerpt from her new book published by Politico, Brazile said she promised Clinton’s opponent, Bernie Sanders, that she would get to the bottom of whether Clinton had “rigged the nomination process.”
- She wrote, “By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart.”
- Brazile describes a fundraising agreement between the Hillary Victory Fund, Hillary for America, and the DNC that stipulated that Hillary would control the “party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised” in exchange for Clinton raising money and investing in the cash-strapped DNC.
- It was signed long before Clinton became the nominee, setting in motion the illegal rigging of the primary for Clinton and against insurgent candidate Bernie Sanders.
- The Spanish public prosecutor on Thursday ordered the country’s High Court that the Catalonian secessionist leaders be jailed. An arrest warrant be issued for ousted Catalan president Carles Puigdemont and eight members of his former government.
- The prosecutor also asked the judge to issue a European arrest warrant for former leader Carles Puigdemont
- It has been more than six weeks since North Korea has conducted a missile test, the longest lull so far this year, but that could be about to change, Reuters reported, citing unnamed South Korean military officials.
- South Korean intelligence has detected a flurry of activity including the movement of vehicles has been detected at the North’s missile research facilities in Pyongyang, where the most recent missile test was conducted, pointing to another possible launch, South Korea’s Intelligence Service said in a briefing to lawmakers. It did not say how the activity was detected.
- President Trump has not only repeatedly ruled out diplomacy with North Korea, he has also repeatedly mocked the very idea of diplomacy in general as a “waste of time,” insisting North Korea “only understands one thing.”
- Despite repudiating talks several times, the US is continuing to participate in direct diplomacy with North Korea through the “New York channel,” where negotiators deal with North Korea’s diplomats to the United Nations.
- Syria’s Foreign Ministry on Thursday called on the United Nations Security Council to condemn Israel’s attacks on Syria after an Israeli strike late on Wednesday.
- Israeli warplanes bombed a copper factory in Hisyah Industrial Area 30km south of Homs city
- Al-Mayadeen also reported that the 72 brigade of the Syrian Air Defense Forces targeted the Israeli warplanes with an unspecified ground to air missile. However, no hits were reported.
- Moscow anticipates that Syria will be completely freed from ISIS within the next two months, Russian president’s special envoy for Syria, Alexander Lavrentyev, said on Tuesday.
- “The situation on the ground is developing rather swiftly. The fight against Islamic State [ISIS] is at the final stage,” he said at a news conference in Astana.
- “We all hope that at least in one or two months there will be no [ISIS] armed groups in Syria and there will be no settlements used by this terrorist group as its strongholds,” he continued.
- Russia would welcome the extension of the U.N.-sponsored investigations into chemical weapons use in Syria, but considers it necessary to amend the ground rules for them to include on-site inspections, a senior diplomat said Thursday.
- Mikhail Ulyanov, head of the Russian Foreign Ministry’s arms control and non-proliferation department, harshly criticized a report presented last month by the Joint Investigative Mechanism, or JIM, which the United Nations and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons established to determine responsibility for chemical attacks in Syria.
- Russian cybersecurity company Kaspersky Lab said it has detected a new malware able to steal cryptocurrencies from users’ web wallets by replacing their address with that of its creator.
- Cybercriminals are targeting digital currencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, zcash, dash, monero and others, according to the company. However, the maximum losses were borne by owners of bitcoin-wallets with nearly 23 bitcoins worth over $160,000 stolen. Sums stolen from other digital wallets are ranging from a few dollars to several thousand.
- The new virus, named CryptoShuffler, activates itself when a targeted user attempts to transfer money from one wallet to another. The procedure requires the recipient’s wallet ID, which commonly consists of a long set of symbols and is impossible to memorize, making a user apply a copy-paste option.
- The process involves copying wallets’ numbers and pasting them into the “destination address” line of the software that is used to carry out a transaction. At that stage, CryptoShuffler starts to monitor the device’s clipboard, utilized by a victim when making a payment.
- The virus replaces the wallet with one owned by the creator, which means that a user pastes the wallet ID, not in the address they originally intended to send money to. As a result, a user transfers his or her money directly to cybercriminals, unless the user spots the sudden replacement.
- Source: rt.com