- I hate to break it to you, but chances are you’re just not prepared for what’s coming. Not even close.
- Don’t take it personally. I’m simply playing the odds.
- After spending more than a decade warning people all over the world about the futility of pursuing infinite exponential economic growth on a finite planet, I can tell you this: very few are even aware of the nature of our predicament.
- An even smaller subset is either physically or financially ready for the sort of future barreling down on us. Even fewer are mentally prepared for it.
- And make no mistake: it’s the mental and emotional preparation that matters the most. If you can’t cope with adversity and uncertainty, you’re going to be toast in the coming years.
Read more at:You’re Just Not Prepared For What’s Coming