Trump is using the magic wand, the initial jobless claims are the lowest in 50 years. Trump wants to cut the UN budget but congress will not let him. The Fed has not managed the economy, look at their history over the many years, boom and crashes. Trump is looking to nominate a new Fed official, this is the beginning of the structure change. Joe Biden is in the news, and its just not about being creepy, connections are being made to Ukraine and China. News Unlocks. The [DS] is still trying to use the Mueller report as a weapon, the propaganda will not work this time.Venezuela is receiving aid from Russia and China. The [DS] and neocons were baited into pushing regime change in Venezuela, they are exposed.America is no longer for sale, those days are over, change is in the air.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.04.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The last time this few Americans sought the help of government after losing a job was in November 1969…
- Initial Jobless Claims tumbled 10K from the prior week to 202k.
- For some context:
- The Beatles’ “Abbey Road” Album hit #1
- Wendy’s Hamburgers, American fast food restaurant chains founded by Dave Thomas opens in Columbus, Ohio
- Alcatraz Island off SF, is seized by militant Native Americans
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site
- USSR performs nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh/Semipalitinsk USSR
- So much for that Q1 weakness?
- Recently the Council of Foreign Relations produced a report where they detailed the U.S. contribution to the United Nations and it’s endless entities, funds and programs.
- The United States remains the largest donor to the United Nations, contributing more than $10 billion in 2017, roughly one fifth of the UN’s collective budget. This amount also represents roughly one-fifth of the $50 billion the United States allocates to Department of State and spends annually on foreign aid.
- President Donald J. Trump, however, has raised questions about how much the United States will continue to contribute. In his 2018 budget proposal, President Trump requested cutting more than half of U.S. funding for UN programs, including all contributions to climate change programs. But Congress largely rejected Trump’s proposed cuts, instead it agreed to enforce a congressionally mandated cap on U.S. contributions to the UN Department of Peacekeeping Operations (DPKO) that had been waived since 2001. The measure reduced U.S. contributions from 28 to 25 percent of the DPKO’s budget, which could amount to a more than $200 million decrease in 2019. (as per CFR)
- In his 2018 speech at the UN General Assembly, Trump said, “The United States is committed to making the United Nations more effective and accountable…Only when each of us does our part and contributes our share can we realize the U.N.’s highest aspirations.”
- We often hear discussions about the Federal Reserve as the PPT, the Plunge Protection Team. So what is this “team”
- After the stock market crash of 1987, President Ronald Reagan created the President’s Working Group on Financial Markets to recommend solutions for enhancing U.S. financial markets, preventing significant volatility and maintaining investor confidence. The group consisted of the secretary of the Treasury and the chairmen of the Federal Reserve, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
- This “working group” became known as the Plunge Protection Team, and many believed the team would intervene at the appropriate moments to prevent significant volatility in the markets, which would, thereby, prevent market crashes in the future. As the myth has been perpetuated, it can supposedly do this by convincing banks to buy stock index futures, or by having the Federal Reserve do the buying. The goal was supposedly to allow markets to correct in an “orderly” fashion so as to “maintain investor confidence” in our equity markets.
- Since 1987, I don’t think anyone can fool themselves into believing that we have not experienced periods of significant volatility, despite the PPT/central bank being “on the job.” In fact, the following instances are just some of the highlights of volatility since the supposed inception of the Plunge Protection Team:
- February 2001: Equity markets declined of 22% within seven weeks.
- September 2001: Equity markets declined 17% within three weeks.
- July 2002: Equity markets declined 22% within three weeks.
- September 2008: Equity markets declined 12% within one week.
- October 2008: Equity markets declined 30% within two weeks.
- November 2008: Equity markets declined 25% within three weeks.
- February 2009: Equity markets declined 23% within three weeks.
- May 2010: Equity markets experienced a “flash crash.” Specifically, the market started out the day down over 30 points in the S&P 500 SPX, -0.08% and proceeded to lose another 70 points within minutes. That is a loss of 9% in one day, but the market managed to close down only 3.1%.
- July 2011: Equity markets declined 18% within two weeks.
- August 2015: Equity markets declined 11% within one week.
- January 2016: Equity markets declined 13% within three weeks.
- January 2018: Equity markets declined 16% within three weeks.
- October 2018: Equity markets declined 12% within three weeks.
- December 2018: Equity market declined 16% within 3 weeks.
- Based on those facts, you can even argue that significant stock market “plunges” have become more common events since the advent of the Plunge Protection Team, especially since we have experienced more significant drops within the 20 years after the supposed creation of the “team” than in the prior 20-year period.
- This tells me that the Fed will likely be forced to lower rates in 2019 unless it wants to lose all confidence in the market.
- President Donald Trump is reportedly considering Herman Cain for one of the two empty seats on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, prompting panic from the Democrat media establishment. Conservative economist Steve Moore is also being eyed for the other vacant seat.
- If he gets the job, Cain will be the only African-American on the board, which currently consists of three white men and two white women.
- The pizza magnate is a favorite with the tea party, which bodes well for President Trump as he publicly battles the Fed
Swan notes Trump is hesitating in case something comes up in Cain background check. Google search could get Trump there quickly. https://t.co/0hioNkVJjr
— Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) April 4, 2019
The plan to have the FED raise rates [steep incline beginning Mar 2019] in an effort to ‘kill’ the economy prior to 2020 P_elec is known and planned for.
Structure change coming?
Q: Do we have the gold?>>4280876
Gold shall destroy FED.
- Former Vice President Joe Biden released a video Wednesday in the hope it will end the scandal around countless photos and film clips that show him acting inappropriately with women and children.
- Who nuzzles children who are not their own?
- Who forces a kiss on a child who is not their own?
- Who forces affection on a child who *is* their own?
- What about the female Secret Service agents you exposed yourself to?
Trump tweeted a spoof video of Joe Biden, trolling
WELCOME BACK JOE! pic.twitter.com/b2NbBSX3sx
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 4, 2019
- John Solomon reported on Hunter Biden’s receiving millions of dollars from Burisma Holdings after being installed on the company’s board during his father’s vice presidential tenure:
U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts – usually more than $166,000 a month – from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.”
The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe – shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials – shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.
Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”
- “The bottom line is Joe Biden was the Obama administration’s point-person on policy towards Ukraine,” noted Schweizer. “He steered $1.8 billion in aid to that government and while he was doing so, his son got a sweetheart deal with this energy company – that we’ve been able to trace over just a 14-month period – paid $3.1 million into an account where Hunter Biden was getting paid.”
- Schweizer added, “There is far more evidence of collusion involving Joe Biden — or even involving the Clintons — of collusion with these foreign powers than there was with Donald Trump, because you actually have the transaction of money, you have very favorable policies that were carried out. I think ‘collusion’ is not too strong a word. I think it’s a pretty accurate word.”
- Schweizer added, “There’s no question. The Bidens got a lot of money — millions of dollars — from these foreign powers. Hunter Biden had no legitimate reasons to get the deal. He simply wasn’t qualified.”
- “So what [Joe Biden] is doing is using U.S. taxpayer government resources for the personal benefit of his family, and by the way, all of this absolutely rings true,” remarked Schweizer. “Joe Biden was the Obama administration’s person on Ukraine, he traveled to that country something like 17 times during his tenure as vice president, which is pretty amazing.”
- Schweizer went on, “What’s remarkable is when, a couple of days before Donald Trump was inaugurated in Washington, D.C., Joe Biden was actually in Ukraine. It’s pretty remarkable for a vice president of the United States to be overseas that late in the game, but he was in Ukraine.
- “You have a pattern with Hunter Biden. Of a couple of cases that we know of and others that are lingering out there. We know in the case of China he flies with his dad on Air Force Two in December of 2013 and ten days later, his firm gets a $1 billion private equity deal with the Chinese government.”
- Schweizer continued, “Again, [Hunter Biden’s] firm has no background in China. Hunter Biden has no background in China.
- , “Not only does that account show money coming in from the Chinese and Ukrainians. There’s also $1.2 million that comes from this LLC that we can’t trace. it comes from a boutique Swiss bank account that’s been implicated in money-laundering in ten countries.
How bad is the corruption?
Removal is the least of their problems.
Twitter Bots>GOOG operated (not Russia)/Narrative & Political SLANT
BIDEN / CHINA.
AMERICA FOR SALE.
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.
TRUMP ADMIN v2?
They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
Why did Kim travel to China?
Why was travel impossible in the past?
What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?
What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?
WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?
WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?
Who is Sergey Brin?
Where was Sergey born?
Track the ‘FAMILY’ – IMPORTANT.
Think COLD WAR.
US, China, N Korea .
FACEBOOK data dump?
Who made it public?
Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?
You can’t imagine the magnitude of this.
Twitter coming soon.
GOOG coming soon.
AMAZON coming soon.
MICROSOFT coming soon.
Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms].
Election FRAUD cases OPEN – DOJ [many].
Follow the FAMILY.
Follow resignations [Business/Gov’t].
BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.
Who made it public?
Who really made it public?
Who is making it all public?
WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.
$700B – MILITARY [THIS YEAR].
WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?
These people are STUPID.
Art of the Deal.
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.
This was a simple request for information about any leaks to @CNN regarding the controversial raid and arrest of Roger Stone. That we’re being stonewalled suggests that someone has something to hide, https://t.co/IE2pwYCp3J via @JudicialWatch
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) April 4, 2019
The NYT and the Washington Post put out articles about how Some on Muellers team say report was more damaging than Barr revealed. That Barr is holding back in some way
- The Washington Post, citing unidentified sources, reported on Thursday that members of Mueller’s team have voiced frustration about how Barr portrayed their investigation in his four-page summary to Congress.
- According to the Post, the team members said that they gathered “alarming and significant” evidence when investigating whether President Trump committed obstruction of justice.
- “It was much more acute than Barr suggested,” one source told the newspaper.
- The New York Times reported Wednesday night that members of Mueller’s investigative team were frustrated with how Barr portrayed their investigation into Russian interference and Trump.
Paul Sperry responded with a tweet
(1/3) NYT report is double hearsay sourcing sketchier than dossier, to wit:
“Some of Robert S. Mueller III’s investigators have told associates …
according to government officials and others familiar with their simmering frustrations.”
And then this hodgepodge of sources:
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 4, 2019
(2/3) “according to government officials familiar with the investigation …”
“… a person familiar with the investigation said.”
“… according to two government officials.”
“… according to two government officials familiar with Mr. Barr’s thinking.”
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 4, 2019
(3/3)”But according to officials familiar with the attorney general’s thinking”
“The officials & others interviewed declined to flesh out why some of the special counsel’s investigators viewed their findings as potentially more damaging for the president than Mr. Barr explained”
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 4, 2019
- President Trump and the Justice Department shot back at reports in which anonymous sources said members of special counsel Robert Mueller’s team are frustrated with the way Attorney General William Barr portrayed the findings of their yearslong investigation in a four-page summary.
- The reports published by New York Times and the Washington Post immediately emboldened Democrats who are seeking access to the full report along with the underlying documents.
- “Every page of the ‘confidential report’ provided to Attorney General Barr on March 22, 2019, was marked ‘May Contain Material Protected Under Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e)’ — a law that protects confidential grand jury information — and therefore could not be publicly released.”
- The DOJ emphasized Barr is being helped by Mueller in his effort to ensure private grand jury testimony, classified material, or other sensitive information is not inappropriately revealed. “The Department continues to work with the special counsel on appropriate redactions to the report so that it can be released to Congress and the public,” Kupec said.
- The DOJ also defended Barr’s decision to provide a letter to Congress just a couple days after receiving and reviewing the lenghty report from Mueller. “Given the extraordinary public interest in the matter, the attorney general decided to release the report’s bottom-line findings and his conclusions immediately — without attempting to summarize the report — with the understanding that the report itself would be released after the redaction process,”
- Trump tweeted out the following
The New York Times had no legitimate sources, which would be totally illegal, concerning the Mueller Report. In fact, they probably had no sources at all! They are a Fake News paper who have already been forced to apologize for their incorrect and very bad reporting on me!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 4, 2019
AG BARR “DISGUSTED” BY WHAT HE’S DISCOVERED (SO-FAR).
“IN ALL MY YEARS, IN ALL MY LIFE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT [ ] BE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE HALLS OF THESE PRESTIGIOUS FEDERAL AGENCIES.”
PRESS CONF COMING?
THEY WILL CLAIM POLITICAL ATTACK.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert LIT UP Judiciary Chairman Nadler on Wednesday over the Democrat attempt to release the full Mueller Report.
- Democrats are still searching for the elusive Holy Grail of Trump collusion with Russia.
- They are looking in the wrong direction.
More American voters today believe Crooked Hillary colluded with foreign operatives than Trump did.
- Louie Gohmert popped their collusion balloon on Wednesday
- Take a listen to what he said
- Now that the Mueller report is out, a new nationwide poll of voters reveals that more people believe Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign “illegally colluded with foreign operatives” than Trump’s, according Rasmussen.
47% of Likely U.S. Voters think Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign is more likely than President Trump’s to have illegally colluded with foreign operatives. Nearly as many (45%) still suspect the Trump campaign more. –Rasmussen
- Let’s review the Clinton campaign’s ties to Russia (and imagine if this were Trump’s team):
- Individuals connected to the Uranium One deal, in which Russia purchased the rights to mine 20% of American uranium, reportedly donated $145 million to the Clinton foundation before the deal was approved while Clinton was Secretary of State.
- Bill Clinton picked up a cool $500,000 for one Moscow speech. During the same trip he hung out with Russian President Vladimir Putin at his house.
- Hillary Clinton’s Chief of Staff, John Podesta (who would have likely become her Secretary of State), sat on the board of Massachusetts energy company Joule Unlimited, along with senior Russian official Anatoly Chubais and Russian oligarch Ruben Vardanyan – who was appointed by Vladimir Putin to the Russian economic council. Two months after Podesta joined the board, Joule managed to raise $35 million from Putin’s Kremlin-backed investment fund Rusnano.
- Not only did John Podesta fail to properly disclose this relationship before joining the Clinton Campaign, he transferred 75,000 shares of Joule to his daughter through a shell company using her address.
- John Podesta’s brother, Tony, received $180,000 to lobby for Uranium One during the same period that the Clinton Foundation was receiving millions from U1 interests, and after Russia took majority ownership in the “20 percent” deal (source – you have to add up the years). Tony
- Last but not least, the infamous “Steele Dossier” that Clinton’s campaign paid for relied on Kremlin officials. Hillary Clinton – through Steele and other intermediaries – was working with Russians against Donald Trump.
- Two nominees to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, a target of President Trump’s ire, cleared a major hurdle Thursday as they won approval by the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- The panel voted 12-10 along party lines to advance the nominations of Kenneth Lee and Daniel Collins, who were first chosen by Trump last year for seats on the 9th Circuit
- The nominations will now head to the Senate floor for a vote.
- Trump has reshaped the federal judiciary since assuming the presidency, with the Senate confirming 37 of his nominees to the federal courts of appeals and two Supreme Court justices.
- President Donald Trump dismissed the news that House Democrats asked the Internal Revenue Service for six years of tax returns on Wednesday.
- “Is that all? Oh. Usually, it’s ten so I guess they’re giving up,” Trump replied when asked about the news by reporters at the White House.
- Trump said
- “We are under audit, despite what people said, and we’re working that out, I’m always under audit, it seems, but I’ve been under audit for many years because the numbers are big, and I guess when you have a name, you’re audited,” he said.
- UpGuard’s Cyber Risk team announced in a blog post on Wednesday that Mexico City-based news website Cultura Colectiva had used Amazon servers to openly store 540 million records on Facebook users, including identification numbers, comments, reactions and account names.
- Another database, from an app called At the Pool, listed names, passwords and email addresses of 22,000 people, UpGuard said.
- Cultura Colectiva said in a statement that all of its Facebook records came from user interactions with its three pages on Facebook and is the same information publicly accessible to anyone browsing those pages.
- “Neither sensitive nor private data, like emails or passwords, were amongst those because we do not have access to that kind of data, so we did not put our users’ privacy and security at risk,” Cultura Colectiva said. “We are aware of the potential uses of data in current times, so we have reinforced our security measures to protect the data and privacy of our Facebook fanpages’ users.”
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is following in French President Emmanuel Macron’s footsteps by instituting Draconian carbon taxes on his people to supposedly combat climate change.
- Trudeau is punishing four provinces that refused his push for higher taxation. He is imposing a tax of C$20 ($15) per ton, increasing by C$10 a year until it ultimately reaches C$50 in 2022. The tax will apply in the provinces of Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan and New Brunswick.
- “As of today, it’s no longer free to pollute anywhere in Canada,” wrote Trudeau’s environment minister, Catherine McKenna, in a tweet.
- “Climate change is real … some politicians may not care much, but our kids and our grandkids do,” she added.
- Trudeau’s Conservative Party opposition is vowing to fight the imposition of this carbon tax in the courts.
- “We’re going to keep fighting this carbon tax with every single tool at our disposal,” Ontario premier Doug Ford said.
- “We now have four provinces representing half the population in this nation that say this is a flawed policy,” said Scott Moe, the premier of Saskatchewan, to the CBC.
- the Yellow Vests have already spread to Canada. An off-shoot of the French cause has been organizing for months, and the carbon tax push might be the fuel they need to take their efforts to the next level.
- The Yellow Vests of Canada have a Facebook group with over 108,000 members whose stated goal is “to protest the CARBON TAX and the Treason of our country’s politicians who have the audacity to sell out OUR country’s sovereignty over to the Globalist UN and their Tyrannical policies.” During their rallies, members of the movement echo familiar populist concerns.
- Venezuela’s state-run oil major, PDVSA, managed to maintain crude exports at around 1 million barrels per day (bpd) in March despite mounting pressure from US sanctions, according to Reuters.
- The South American country stabilized shipments after exports fell by about 40 percent in February when Washington slapped Caracas with restrictions targeting its vital energy sector and pledged support for self-proclaimed Venezuelan leader Juan Guaido.
- Venezuela will be receiving an average of 100 containers with medicines from both China and Russia monthly until the end of this year, Venezuela’s Health Minister Carlos Alvarado said, adding that this measure will allow overcoming the consequences of the blockade imposed on the South American country by the United States.
- “These medicines will be enough to meet [the demand] of our healthcare system,”
- The minister added that Caracas had already received large amounts of vaccines, brought to Venezuela by air, from China and Russia.
- Maduro’s stay in power has the neocons and the DS as well as various regional neighbor countries worried about the situation. It seems that Venezuela’s neighbors followed a false promise to get rid off the Venezuelan President rather quickly. According to the report, allies of the U.S. are disappointed with the result and are now questioning their decision to recognize Juan Guaido as interim president.
Self-proclaimed President Juan Guaido has also upped his rhetoric on a foreign military intervention as people start to question his own intentions. During a rally in Los Teques, near Caracas, Guaido spoke to a crowd of people expressing his will to have a foreign power bomb his own country. “Of course, we will refer to 187. We did not speak here between the lines, here we spoke very clearly.“ Referring to article 187.11 of the Venezuelan constitution, which regulates the authorization of a foreign military mission in the country.
- U.S. President Donald Trump this week condemned the ongoing Afghanistan war
- Peace negotiations yielded two draft agreements last month — the eventual withdrawal of American troops and assurances by the Taliban that Afghanistan will not serve as a sanctuary for terrorists seeking to attack the United States.
- Trump’s Pentagon has reportedly offered to pull American troops out of Afghanistan within three to five years, but Taliban terrorists insist foreign troops must leave in months.