Major investors are moving into the crypto sphere. Factory orders rebound but core order decline, the pattern is very similar 2001 and 2008 and we were in a recession back then. Unit Labor revised lower. The establishment is now pushing their agenda, they creating the narrative that the Fed is doing everything in the power to keep the economy from crashing, we are now seeing the corporate media report that the biggest threat is Trump’s economic plan. More moves by the Trump administration, Giuliani drops a bombshell saying Trump handed 130,000 to Cohen but did not know what it was for. The redacted letter from Rosenstein shows that this entire investigation is an extension of the surveillance they started before Trump was President. North Korea meets with China and confirms denuclearization. Documents reveal that the UK is selling arms to the Saudi war with Yemen and the UK is orchestrating the strategy. Iran says they will not negotiate the deal. Weapons found in Syria. Q drops more clues this time it is just pictures. Two are of a plane and the the others have to do with Apple and a mysterious package.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.03.2018
- Billionaire Peter Thiel’s venture-capital firm is investing a startup designed to optimize block trading for major cryptocurrency market participants.
- Thiel’s investment comes after it was revealed that Founders Fund itself has already made a “monster bet” on bitcoin.
- It also confirms Thiel’s bullish view on bitcoin reported in October last year when the billionaire investor argued that critics of bitcoin were “underestimating” the cryptocurrency.
“If bitcoin ends up being the cyber equivalent of gold and it has a great potential left and it’s a very different kind of thing from what people in Silicon Valley focus on—companies, not algorithms not protocols, but this might be maybe one exception that is very underestimated,” the Silicon Valley elite said
“The objections that people have to bitcoin are also objections to gold. It’s this weird currency that’s not backed by any government. Same thing is true of gold. It’s not clear what the intrinsic value of bitcoin is. Same thing is true of gold.
“If everybody decided that a $100 bill was worthless then you wouldn’t want to have a $100 bill.”
- US factory orders rose 1.6% MoM in March and were revised up toi a 1.6% MoM
- Bad news is that the final revisions to durable goods data for March show core shipments crashing most since May 2016...
- real compensation dropped 0.1% QoQ – the second QoQ decline in a row.
- Under the hood we note that real compensation for the manufacturing sector dropped 0.1% YoY and real compensation for non-durables dropped 1.5% YoY.
- The biggest short-term threat to the U.S. economy comes from President Donald Trump’s dangerous maneuvers on trade, not the Federal Reserve’s monetary policy. But knowing this doesn’t much help the Fed do its job, which is getting more complicated for reasons closer to home: The outlook for inflation is shifting, and Fed officials are wondering how to respond.
- Rudy Giuliani, a member of President Trump’s legal team, stated that President Trump reimbursed Michael Cohen for the $130,000 that Cohen paid to Stormy Daniels and that while, to his knowledge, the president didn’t know about the “specifics” of the deal, he knew a “general arrangement” that Cohen would take care of things like that.
- Giuliani said, “That money was not campaign money. Sorry, I’m giving you a fact now that you don’t know. It’s not campaign money. No campaign finance violation.”
- He added that the money was “funneled through the law firm and the president repaid it.”
- A report by NBC that Michael Cohen’s phones and email accounts are being “wiretapped” and under surveillance by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation unit has gained attention today. However, there should be no real surprise in the reporting.
- When the special counsel was initiated and authorized by Rod Rosenstein, there was a transfer of investigative authority from the FBI to Robert Mueller. This is the underpinning of the “Insurance Policy”, as originally begun via the original FISA surveillance warrant granted in October of 2016. The only thing that changed was who was conducting the investigation.
- The appointment of the Special Counsel merely transferred the ongoing investigation from inside the FBI counterintelligence unit (Page, Strzok, Ohr, Priestap, etc.) to Robert Mueller (Aaron Zelby, Andrew Weissman, etc.). The ongoing SC (Mueller) investigation is identical in every way, sans the name changed for the participants. The current Mueller investigation is the same one initiated by the FBI in 2016; that is what is hidden in the redactions of instructions by Rod Rosenstein. (See pdf below):
- For some reason people thought the surveillance of the Trump campaign, began under the auspices of an FBI counterintelligence investigation -that began in July 2016, and gained retroactive legal authority in October 2016- ended. It didn’t.
- The appointment of the Special Counsel was then (’17), and is now (’18), all part of the continued surveillance of President Trump and all of the officials associated with the Trump administration. This was the “small group” plan all along in the event that Donald Trump was to win the election.
- Today’s report of the wiretapping of Michael Cohen is nothing more than a discovery of the existence of the ongoing “insurance policy”; started in 2016 as an operation to conduct political surveillance of a campaign; continuing in 2018 as an operation to conduct political surveillance of an administration.
- The original 2016 FBI Counterintelligence Operation against Trump never ended. It still goes on today. The only thing that changed was the entities conducting the investigation.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said he strongly supports denuclearization during a rare meeting with Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi. The diplomat is visiting Pyongyang after a landmark agreement between the two Koreas.
- Beijing hailed the agreement that ends “the state of war” and said it “fully supports” North Korea’s commitment, according to the foreign ministry.
- Throughout the Yemen conflict, Saudi Arabia has remained by far Britain’s leading arms export customer. Half of all UK exports of weapons and military equipment from 2013 to 2017 went to the Kingdom (up from 28% in 2007–11). Most were for the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF), 151 of whose 324 combat aircraft are British-supplied, along with weapons, ground systems, parts and spares.
- , the UK government insists that it isn’t responsible for — and cannot even necessarily know — how UK-supplied weapons are used after they have been shipped. Last July the High Court agreed (though activists are now applying to appeal that decision).
- Under a sequence of formal agreements between the UK and Saudi governments since 1973, the UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) and its contractors supply not only military ‘hardware’, but also human ‘software’. Around 7000 individuals — private employees, British civil servants and seconded Royal Air Force personnel — are present in Saudi Arabia to advise, train, service and manage British-supplied combat aircraft and other military equipment.
- Ministers have nonetheless assured Parliament that these support staff are strictly hands-off:
- Likewise they insist that neither UK military personnel nor contractor personnel “are involved in the loading of weapons for operational sorties, nor are they involved in the planning of operational sorties”.
- Over the past eighteen months, with the support of the Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust, Katherine Templar and Mike lewis sought looked into the arrangement between the UK and Saudi Arabia. The UK-Saudi agreements that govern their work are classified ‘UK Confidential/RSAF Secret’ and are closed from public release until 2027.
- they nterviewed technicians, managers and officials from every level of this UK-Saudi ‘footprint’, backed up by individuals’ written CVs and formal job descriptions
- The roles are underpinned by UK military commitments to Saudi Arabia that have never been disclosed to public or parliament. There report discloses one of them, from a UK-Saudi agreement named ‘Al Yamamah’, which details how the UK will supply and support Saudi Arabia’s Tornado fighter-bombers. MOD officials have confirmed that this secret 1986 agreement continues in force “as long as the programme lasts”, d
- the agreement requires that “United Kingdom civilian and military personnel will remain available in Saudi Arabia for preparation, including arming and support, of the [Tornado fighter-bomber] aircraft during an armed conflict” in which Saudi Arabia is involved, though these personnel may not “participate” in the conflict directly. The clause makes no reference to the authorisation or lawfulness of such a conflict.
- It’s difficult for the UK government to argue that it cannot know much about how its arms supplies are used, when it is helping the Saudi armed forces to use them.
A WC-130 reconnaissance aircraft belonging to the Puerto Rico National Guard crashed outside the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport with nine people on board.
C-130’s are part of the backbone of our armed forces. They’ve been flying C-130’s for over 60 years now.
These things just don’t “crash” on their own. Not when they’re being maintained by the military.
- Think #TheCabal is trying to send a message?
- U.S. military plane was on final trip when it crashed in Georgia, killing 9
- An aging C-130 Hercules that rescued and resupplied U.S. citizens after last year’s hurricanes crashed onto a highway in Georgia during what was supposed to be its final flight, killing all nine Puerto Ricans on board.
#QAnon came online and dropped a few images.
The consensus seems to be that the plane is a JetBlue plane, taking off from San Jose.
The circular building? That’s Apple HQ:
The new corporate headquarters of Apple in Cupertino, California is one of the costliest architectural designs on the planet. According to a new report issued earlier this week, the company spent more than $427.5m to construct the main ring alone at Apple Park. The BuildZoom report studied building permits for all 15 major structures at…
So… is someone, or something from Apple on that plane?
Q then posted these two images:
That’s the apple store in Hong Kong.
And these are shipping pallets, on a truck.
- We’ve known for roughly two years the US government has programs devoted to intercepting computer hardware mid-shipment. These programs are used to insert backdoors or spyware deep into a system’s firmware before it even arrives at its destination. A new report claims Apple is looking into building its own servers as a way to thwart this type of insertion.
Apple has long suspected that servers it ordered from the traditional supply chain were intercepted during shipping, with additional chips and firmware added to them by unknown third parties in order to make them vulnerable to infiltration, according to a person familiar with the matter. At one point, Apple even assigned people to take photographs of motherboards and annotate the function of each chip, explaining why it was supposed to be there. Building its own servers with motherboards it designed would be the most surefire way for Apple to prevent unauthorized snooping via extra chips.
Trump then tweets this out:
Trump had previously tweeted about Tim Cook:
And just to give you a sense of what Trump definitely knows about Cook, here’s what #CDAN wrote about him recently:
- Tim Cook is a #RiceQueen.
- And it may be gross and immoral… but it’s not exactly illegal, is it? At least, not provably illegal in a court of law.
- Q has done a lot of drops regarding phones in the past, and at least one drop concerning Apple.
- The gist of it is, basically every smartphone is a spying device. We’re all being tracked, if not by the hardware itself (for instance, if you install a custom rom, or run some kind of strange platform), then by the network itself. Think back to the drop about the  scientists who were killed for researching mobile phone relay signals to end users, and their research subsequently made classified.
- We also know from Q drops that signals can be sent to certain individuals to trigger pre-programmed responses – such as going on shooting rampages.
- One anon suggested looking back to the San Bernardino shooting, and referred us to the OIG report on the subject:
- If you remember, the FBI took the shooter’s phone, but couldn’t get past the lock-screen.
- They then tried to force Apple to open the phone for them.
- Apple held the whole thing up in court (rather than disclose that their devices were sabotaged/insecure), but then, the FBI, kind of out of nowhere said, “Nah, got it. Don’t need you guys to unlock this for us any more.”
- Hey, did you catch the name of the FBI Director during all this?
- That’s right! “Leakin’” James Comey!
- Congress got pretty upset with him, because it appears he, at the very least, misrepresented the FBI’s technical capabilities during his Congressional testimony.
- Was the FBI actually able to crack iPhones, at will?
- And who was the third party that helped them crack it?
- At any rate, Horowitz eventually cleared Comey of any wrongdoing following an investigation.
- But the point remains: iPhones are coming from China, and they’re compromised.
- Any coincidence this came out today?
Officials fear the Chinese government could use Huawei or ZTE devices to tack troop movements
Anon gives us a quick timeline, and some supplementary information:
- But let’s review what Q gave us.
- Someone left/was allowed to leave California.
- Presumably, someone who had been to Apple HQ.
- A trusted, international Apple representative?
- There was a shipment involved… Either acquired through normal channels, or possibly seized.
- And it may have either been coming from or going to Hong Kong.
- We also know that Trump met with Tim Cook.
- And that Kanye also wanted to meet with Cook, and was calling attention to Trump’s meeting with him: