Wholesale trade is declining as the economy continues to decline. The economy is being propped up with the same manipulation from passed Presidents, this is on purpose so Trump can remove the issue of he destroyed the economy. The entire plan is bring the people to justice, transition the country away from the central bank and deep state. The MSM is worried that the Fed might be raising rates to fast and it might bring down the economy. Trump is bringing those that participated in the FISA warrant and having them speak out. He is in the process of weakening them all. New text messages of Strzok and others show they were leaking info to the news. Peace talks continue in Afghanistan. The White Helmets and paid mercenaries are rehearsing and filming the gas attacks, right on cue. The buildup to take the remaining paid mercenaries out of the picture and destroy the deep state infrastructure. Q drops more bread crumbs, wants everyone on deck, prepare for battle. The FISA warrants will be released soon.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 09.11.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- One month after wholesale trade was hit with a double whammy, after both wholesale sales and inventories missed, the bad news for businesses continued, with both inventories and sales missing expectations in the month of July.
- With expectations for a 0.1% rise in June wholesale sales after last month’s -0.1% decline, the latest number was disappointing on both sides, with the July print coming in at 0.0%, after June was revised even lower, to -0.2%
Meanwhile, even as inventories rebounded from last month’s disappointing 0.1% increase, the 0.6% print was also a miss to expectations of 0.7%.
- President Trump’s administration had a blunt response to Barack Obama taking credit for roaring economic numbers.
- President Obama has been taking credit for the historically good economic numbers that are occurring under the Trump administration in a series of speeches around the country.
- “When you hear how great the economy is doing right now, let’s just remember when this recovery started,” Obama said. “I’m glad it’s continued but when you hear about this economic miracle that’s been going on, when the job numbers come out, monthly job numbers, suddenly Republicans are saying ‘It’s a miracle.’ I have to remind them — actually, those job numbers are the same as they were in 2015 and 2016.”
- In response, the Trump administration marched out Kevin Hassett, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors, to fact-check Obama’s claim during a Monday press briefing. Hassett said, “One of the hypotheses that’s been floating around about the economy lately is that the strong economy that we are seeing is just a continuation of recent trends. You know, since we are the nerds of the White House, we decided this was a testable hypothesis.”
- Hassett then began to reveal a series of data charts showing trends during the end of the Obama administration continuing through to Trump’s first two years in office, including small business optimism, nonresidential fixed investment, capital spending, durable goods orders, purchasing manager index and new businesses.
- Trump is now in the process of making Obama look weak
- The Federal Reserve is widely expected to hike rates again at its September meeting in two weeks, another in a string of anticipated increases through next year.
- The central bank needs to slow its roll to avoid “breaking” the economy, said James Bianco, president of Bianco Research.
- “What’s the leading cause of breaking an economy? Too tight Fed policy. What’s the leading reason the Fed goes too tight? Because they think economies are A-plus, they raise rates too much, and they wind up choking off an economy,” said Bianco on CNBC’s “Trading Nation” on Monday.
- While markets and the Fed see a U.S. economy charging forward, Bianco is more conservative with a “B-plus” grade. He said while there’s nothing fundamentally wrong with the economy, inflation stalling at the Fed’s 2 percent target suggests a softer approach to monetary policy might be required.
These people have been fired, demoted or in the process of being called out and weakened.
Comey lied, FBI agents Strzok, McCabe weakend by text messages and lying
Bruce and Nellie Ohr weakened
Brennan weakened security clearance taken away
Clinton weakening, continually tweeting and saying she should be in jail
- Trump is now in the process of making Obama look weak, continually hammering at him after Obama speeches
- Newly released text messages between disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page regarding a “media leak strategy” have come under intense scrutiny, as they were exchanged one day before and one day after a bombshell Washington Post article during a critical point in the Trump-Russia investigation, reports Sara Carter
- The text messages, revealed Monday by Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) and sent the day before and after two damaging articles about former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, raise “grave concerns regarding an apparent systematic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations.”
- Recall that Strzok’s boss, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, was fired for authorizing self-serving leaks to the press.
- Also recall that text messages released in January reveal that Lisa Page was on the phone with Washington Post reporter Devlin Barrett, then with the New York Times, when the reopening of the Clinton Foundation investigation hit the news cycle – just one example in a series of text messages matching up with MSM reports relying on leaked information, as reported by the Conservative Treehouse.
♦Page: 5:19pm “Still on the phone with Devlin. Mike’s phone is ON FIRE.”
♥Strzok: 5:29pm “You might wanna tell Devlin he should turn on CNN, there’s news on.”
♦Page: 5:30pm “He knows. He just got handed a note.”
♥Strzok: 5:33pm “Ha. He asking about it now?”
♦Page: 5:34pm “Yeah. It was pretty funny. Coming now.”
At 5:36pm Devlin Barrett tweets:
This is a possibility, per sources https://t.co/cxzWsWD8P1
— Devlin Barrett (@DevlinBarrett) October 29, 2016
The newly released Strzok-Page texts reveal more of the same:
Timeline is crucial here:
April 10, 2017: Strzok sends text to Lisa Page regarding “media leak strategy.”
April 11, 2017: WaPo publishes the bombshell Carter Page FISA story.
April 12, 2017: Strzok texts Lisa Page about Carter Page stories. https://t.co/xkRSGdmdgK @dailycaller
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) September 10, 2018
The review of the documents suggests that the FBI and DOJ coordinated efforts to get information to the press that would potentially be “harmful to President Trump’s administration.” Those leaks pertained to information regarding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court warrant used to spy on short-term campaign volunteer Carter Page.
The letter lists several examples:
- April 10, 2017: (former FBI Special Agent) Peter Strzok contacts (former FBI Attorney) Lisa Page to discuss a “media leak strategy.” Specifically, the text says: “I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go.”
- April 12, 2017: Peter Strzok congratulates Lisa Page on a job well done while referring to two derogatory articles about Carter Page. In the text, Strzok warns Page two articles are coming out, one which is “worse” than the other about Lisa’s “namesake”.” Strzok added: “Well done, Page.” –Sara Carter
Meadows says that the texts show “a coordinated effort on the part of the FBI and DOJ to release information in the public domain potentially harmful to President Donald Trump’s administration.“
- U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions welcomed 44 new immigration judges, the largest class of immigration judges in U.S. history according to the Justice Department.
- There are more than 700,000 immigration cases in the backlog,
- The Department of Justice received funding for 100 new immigration judges and their teams during the 2018 fiscal year. With the new class, there are currently 351 immigration judges in the department, still less than the 384 allocated in the current budget. The Justice Department has requested funding for 150 new attorneys for the fiscal year beginning October 1.
- The Taliban is preparing to send a delegation for further talks with US officials about ending the conflict in Afghanistan, Taliban leaders are meeting to discuss the makeup of the three- or four-person delegation and the subjects to be discussed. The Taliban would like to discuss an exchange of prisoners and could hold another meeting soon if the United States showed seriousness in talks by releasing prisoners, according to the report. Taliban officials reportedly met Alice Wells there, the principal deputy assistant secretary for South and Central Asia at the US State Department.
- Russian state media channels, in a near simultaneous blitz of information, have issued breaking alerts this morning that anti-Assad insurgents in Idlib have begun filming “fake footage of chemical attacks” based on Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) statements. The Russian Center for Syrian Reconciliation says the “fake footage of chemical attacks” is expected to be delivered to various TV channels and Western journalists before the end of the day Tuesday.
Newly released text messages and documents obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee reveal that senior members of the FBI and Department of Justice led a coordinated effort to leak unverified information to the press regarding alleged collusion with Russia to damage President Donald Trump’s administration, according to a letter sent by the committee to the DOJ Monday.
Some new names to pay attention to here:
“In light of the new information, our task force is requesting to review text messages, emails, and written communication form FBI and DOJ officials Stu Evans, Mike Kortan, and Joe Pientka between June 2016 to June 2017,” said Meadows in the letter. “To be clear, we are not suggesting wrongdoing on the part of Evans, Kortan, and Pientka- and, in fact, previously reviewed documents suggest that some of these individuals may share the committees’ same concerns.”
“However, these additional documents, with an emphasis on communication between the aforementioned individuals and Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, and Andrew Weissmann, would provide critical insight into the backdrop of the Russia investigation.”
Pientka, a Special Agent in the FBI’s Russia division, interviewed former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn in early 2017 with Strzok at the White House.
So far, the FBI has not granted the committee’s permission to subpoena Pientka, who was the only other FBI agent to interview Flynn. According to former FBI Director James Comey, neither Pientka or Strzok believed Flynn was lying during their interview with him.
Can I be honest for a second, though?
I just… I glaze over whenever I try to read Sara Carter’s articles. I don’t know what it is, and I guess I appreciate the service to our nation and all that… But I find them next to unreadable. I have to really hunker down and slog through them.
I’m a writer by trade, so I’m very anti-slog. In fact, I do whatever I can to make sure my readers never have to slog through anything I write – even when we dive deep and get into complex and heady stuff. Maybe it’s just the nature of what’s being reported on here, with all the names and the layers of bureaucracy being dissected… but I just have so much trouble with articles on this site specifically.
And I know Q is helping Sara Carter with these stories, but man…
I want to hammer pencils into the backs of my eyesockets after reading them.
Q then references this post, documenting the request for the  delta tweet.
Some people may not know what I mean when I say “ delta.” It just means that the time signatures of a #POTUS tweet and a #QAnon post are the same. So, the basic scenario is this: POTUS and Q put their heads together in the same room, and coordinate their posts to go out at the same minute. Here, they wanted to hit 12:35 EST.
The Meadows letter itself:
“IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!”
The last desperate cries of a dying Cabal.
I… don’t know why this had to be spelled out for some, but the lines are literally just connecting the  delta. (Anon’s screenshots of the boards are not in EST for whatever reason).
There’s the reference from the Trump tweet. “We are with you!”
Q asked for the graphic to have better, clearer timezones.
These proofs are important, especially when clowns like Posobiec and Microchip start tweeting.
This was the first attempt to make a better infographic. Q also explains the lag above – which is to be expected, frankly:
LOL, Q is finally learning our comms.
Shills gonna shill. They’ll complain about anything they can get a hold of.
Anon came back with a better version of the proof:
r/greatawakening: Qanon or Q, are thought to be members of the American Military Intelligence that serve at the pleasure of the President. This is a pro-Q community. Please read and respect our rules before contributing.
Looks like Q is ready to start Movie #2!!!
Now this was weird:
This directly ties back into what #SKBAnon was saying, actually.
But what really disturbs me about all of this is that both of these stories are being published by News Corp companies – the same company that, if I recall correctly, owns Fox News.
Why is this company pushing this story, especially when you consider that one of its subsidiaries is working directly with #POTUS?
That said, one #Anon did notice this, also published today:
Q liked the memes that started being posted to this thread, starting with the video below the story itself:
@SkyNews #QAnon https://t.co/F71x4ldp4g
WE ARE ANONYMOUS AND WE ARE LEGION!
I just realized the mirror of 9.11.01 is 1.01.19
91101 <> 10119
Either way this shakes out, the next few months are going to be 🔥
Maybe you just found more than we know
Very interesting. The EO 13825 also takes effect on 1.01.19
- By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including chapter 47 of title 10, United States Code (Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), 10 U.S.C. 801-946), and in order to prescribe amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States, prescribed by Executive Order 12473 of April 13, 1984, as amended, it is hereby ordered as follows:
- Section 1. Part II, Part III, and Part IV of the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States, are amended as described in Annex 1, which is attached to and made a part of this order.
- Sec. 2. The amendments in Annex 1 shall take effect on the date of this order, subject to the following:
- (a) Nothing in Annex 1 shall be construed to make punishable any act done or omitted prior to the date of this order that was not punishable when done or omitted.
- (b) Nothing in Annex 1 shall be construed to invalidate the prosecution of any offense committed before the date of this order. The maximum punishment for an offense committed before the date of this order shall not exceed the maximum punishment in effect at the time of the commission of such offense.
- (c) Nothing in Annex 1 shall be construed to invalidate any nonjudicial punishment proceeding, restraint, investigation, referral of charges, trial in which arraignment occurred, or other action begun prior to the date of this order, and any such nonjudicial punishment proceeding, restraint, investigation, referral of charges, trial in which arraignment occurred, or other action shall proceed in the same manner and with the same effect as if the amendments in Annex 1 had not been prescribed.
- Sec. 3. (a) Pursuant to section 5542 of the Military Justice Act of 2016 (MJA), division E of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017, Public Law 114-328, 130 Stat. 2000, 2967 (2016), except as otherwise provided by the MJA or this order, the MJA shall take effect on January 1, 2019.
(Or so the old rallying cry went! Ahhh, brings me right back).
And that would have been where we left off for the night, but for one last, late-night post from Q:
Anon offers a plausible explanation:
And this made me realized I missed something last night.
Not only was OANN corrupted by Mossad and the Deep State…
They tried to/did do the exact same thing to JTFMAGA. While Bill Binney is a “patriot of the highest caliber,” consider JTFMAGA corrupt until Q says otherwise:
We Will Never FORGET!
We Will Never FORGIVE!
Q is referencing the lives lost, not the “official” narrative.
Our country was attacked, that is true. The origin of that attack has not been confirmed by Q, nor has it been mentioned.
What better way to make people remember the attrocity the Deep State did on 9 11 and for years after that, than to proclaim a Patriot Day.
Now, every year will this event officially renew memories and the last nail in coffin to Deep State and capitalistic cronies is one that will give the Patriot Day gravity stronger than that of the black hole – declas/revelation of who did it, who was involved and what was the plan.
They will never be able to do anything like that anymore after this.
A very nice master plan.