UK and many other countries are in a huge amount of debt, the [CB] like countries in debt so they can keep the chains around the country and people. Initial jobless claims tick up, but still at a 50 year low. Durable goods slow month on month and decline when compared to last year. The [CB] control us with debt, every man, woman and child in the US owes $220,000. Trump and team they are waiting to strike the [CB], there is a reason he needs to wait. Biden throws his hat into the ring, he will be defending himself soon enough. Buzzfeed has been taking money from a SuperPac and bashing Trump. [DS] trying to make the case that he ordered people to fire Mueller, this is fake, they are trying to use this approach to impeach him. Guiliani says the blockade is gone now, [HRC] can be indicted. Q drops more bread, pain is coming, nothing can stop what is coming.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.25.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The rate at which UK institutions, households and businesses are borrowing money is greater than that of all other OECD countries.
- This fact is alarming some economists not only because the rate of UK borrowing is high against the country’s GDP, but, as Statista’s Katharina Buchholz points out, it also because households, business and state coffers are running a deficit simultaneously for the first time since the 1980s.
You will find more infographics at Statista
- Yet, a lot of the of the money borrowed is going into the housing market that is currently booming in the UK, therefore potentially creating valuable assets for citizens in the future.
- The opposite of this attitude can be observed in OECD countries like Germany, where the government is among those pursuing a radically different borrowing strategy aimed at reducing debt. The country with the lowest borrowing rate in the OECD was Ireland.
- Following February’s surprise slump, March Durable Goods Orders were expected to rebound and preliminary data showed just that – a big beat.
- March preliminary durable goods orders jumped 2.7% MoM (from a revised higher -1.1% drop in February)
However, YoY Durable Goods Orders slowed to just 0.8%…
- Of course the data is extremely noisy with such swings as this…
- nondefense aircraft orders +31.2%
- Defense aircraft new orders +17.7%
- Are you ready to cough up $220,000 to pay your share? One of the reasons why a day of reckoning for the U.S. economy is inevitable is because we are in way too much debt. The 22 trillion dollar debt that the federal government has accumulated gets most of the attention, but the truth is that we would still be 50 trillion dollars in debt even if the national debt was eliminated somehow. Today, debt levels are exploding on every level of society. Corporate debt has more than doubled since the last financial crisis, U.S. consumers are more than 13 trillion dollars in debt, and state and local governments are piling up debt as if tomorrow will never come. the total amount of debt in the U.S. financial system has now reached an astounding 72 trillion dollars.
- divide $72,000,000,000,000 by the current population of the United States (Google says it is 327.2 million), it breaks down to more than $220,000 for every man, woman and child in the entire country.
- So if you have a family of four, your share of all this debt is $880,000.
Conservative naysayers of the Trump tax cut fail to take into account the fact that the vast majority of small business owners filing jointly were able to deduct 20% of net biz income from their overall 2018 taxable income–in addition to benefitting from lower top marginal rates
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 24, 2019
- In a three-and-a-half minute YouTube video, Biden cited the August 2017 riots as his primary motivation for running against Trump,
- Biden noted that the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville were “chanting the same antisemitic bile heard in the ’30s.” He then added that they were “met by a courageous group of Americans, and a violent clash ensured.”
- (Among that “courageous group of Americans” were left-wing Antifa extremists who specifically came to Charlottesville to cause violence, and whom even Nancy Pelosi later condemned after they caused another riot.)
Biden then cited the debunked “very fine people” claim:
Scott Adams sums up Bidens Video that he put out.
— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) April 25, 2019
- CNN has yet to correct or retract its on-air claim, repeated on several recent programs, that President Donald Trump referred to neo-Nazis as “very fine people” in his remarks on riots in Charlottesville, Virginia in 2017.
- Breitbart News, the Wall Street Journal, and even Wikipedia have pointed out that Trump was not referring to neo-Nazis with that remark. CNN’s own contributor, Steve Cortes, wrote an op-ed at RealClearPolitics rebuking his own network for the false claim, but CNN has not acknowledged addressed the error.
- Trump made clear in his remarks that he was referring to “very fine people” other than the neo-Nazis and violent left-wing Antifa members who clashed in Charlottesville. His point was that there were legitimate protesters who came to Charlottesville to demonstrate against the removal of a statue of Confederate general Robert E. Lee, as well as legitimate protesters who came to demand the statue’s removal, or to express opposition to the neo-Nazis.
- The president added, for clarity: “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.” He also condemned the neo-Nazis and white supremacists several times — both in that press conference itself and in a speech from the White House devoted to the subject earlier that week.
- This is the same stunt they pulled with the covington catholic high school
Joe Biden is going to have alot more problems coming into this race, forget about his creepy hand on people, he will have problems that deal with Ukraine, he will have problems with spying on a president, lets go back to Jan 5th 2017
- So, On January 5th, 2017, then-FBI Director James Comey held a secret meeting in the Oval Office before he traveled to Trump Tower New York to brief president-elect Donald Trump on the Hillary-funded junk Russia dossier.
- This unusual meeting to discuss the dossier and the FBI’s Russia investigation that took place in January of 2017 in Obama’s White House was discovered in February of 2018 by then-Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA).
- Senator Grassley uncovered a bizarre email former NatSec Advisor to Barack Obama, Susan Rice sent herself on January 20th 2017–Donald Trump’s inauguration day.
- According to Susan Rice’s email, the junk dossier and the FBI’s investigation into its claims was discussed in the meeting — Among the people in the meeting was Barack Obama, James Comey (FBI Director), Susan Rice (NatSec Advisor), Sally Yates (Deputy Attorney General), James Clapper (DNI Chief), John Brennan (CIA Chief) and then-Vice President Joe Biden.
- Grassley said last year of the email Susan Rice sent herself: from the letter
Ambassador Rice appears to have used this email to document a January 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting between President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates regarding Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election. In particular, Ambassador Rice wrote:
“President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book’. The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.”
- Grassley said in a letter to Susan Rice:
“It strikes us as odd that, among your activities in the final moments on the final day of the Obama administration, you would feel the need to send yourself such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation. In addition, despite your claim that President Obama repeatedly told Mr. Comey to proceed ‘by the book,’ substantial questions have arisen about whether officials at the FBI, as well as at the Justice Department and the State Department, actually did proceed ‘by the book.’”
- Joe Biden was in this Oval Office meeting with the coup plotters as they orchestrated Comey’s ambush of Donald Trump.
Trump continues to call the MSM fake news and for good reason
- The Daily Caller News Foundation reported in May 2018 how Buzzfeed created dozens of anti-Trump political ads for anti-Trump Super PACs during the 2016 election based on its myriad of personal information it collected from its own users.
- During this same time period Buzzfeed refused to work with pro-Trump groups and ran anti-Trump hit pieces on its website.
- Jeff Giesa revealed that Buzzfeed was being paid at this time from the far left PACs. He tweeted out the following
Here’s a list of 2016 disbursements to @BuzzFeed from major Democratic PACs. Note the big ones from Priorities USA and the timing. cc @seanmdav @ChuckRossDC ht @2xwide_dreaming (link https://t.co/ujGD4Ouhqh) pic.twitter.com/PF4Dh6CaHi
— Jeff Giesea🌿 (@jeffgiesea) April 24, 2019
- He continued
In other words: while BuzzFeed was bashing Trump in its editorial coverage and highly consequential misinformation (it published the Steele Dossier), it was engaged in microtargeting and writing native advertorial-articles aimed at fighting Trump paid for by Democratic PACs.
— Jeff Giesea🌿 (@jeffgiesea) April 24, 2019
Everything the [DS] tried to do is now completely falling apart and the cracks are getting larger and the [DS] will not be able to contain the implosion, Cohen seems to be in trouble once again
- Michael Cohen reportedly told comedian Tom Arnold that he is not guilty of some of the charges for which he pleaded guilty, and expressed frustration at the length of his sentence and a lack of support from those in Washington.
- In recordings of a March phone call Arnold provided to The Wall Street Journal, Cohen decried being “a man all alone” in Washington while insisting that some of the charges, including one related to his home equity line of credit (HELOC), were lies.
- “There is no tax evasion,” he told Arnold, according to the Journal. “And the HELOC? I have an 18 percent loan-to-value on my home. How could there be a HELOC issue? How? Right? … It’s a lie.”
- Cohen has reportedly pushed the Democratic chairs of several congressional committees to send letters to prosecutors indicating his cooperation with their investigations in the hopes of obtaining a reduced sentence, though there is no indication they have granted his request.
- The DS is done with Cohen, he couldn’t produce anything and he turned out to be a liar and now everyone thinks of him as a liar.
- Rudy Giuliani responded to Cohen’s remarks in a tweet,
Michael Cohen, in Recorded Phone Call, Walks Back Parts of Guilty Plea – The Wall Street Journal. Poetic justice for a disbarred lawyer who surreptitiously recorded his client and numerous others including Chris Cuomo. https://t.co/KTJ4DuTU8T
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) April 24, 2019
The DS is trying everything, the MSM is trying everything, they are desperate, panicking.
The DS is trying to make the case of obstruction, they are trying to show Trump gave orders and his team did not follow through on them, this is all they have,Trump tweeted out the following
- Mueller’s Team also had connections to Joseph Mifsud –
- one of the members of Mueller’s team was connected to Mifsud –Zainab Ahmad, a member of Mueller’s legal team,
Mifsud also dined with Hillary Clinton and Italian socialists in 2016.
It was all one big set up! The Deep State, foreign intelligence agencies, the Obama administration and Hillary were all in on it.
- Julian Assange’s arrest and possible extradition has practically nothing to do with Chelsea Manning and her infamous leaks. That’s because that leaked data has absolutely no bearing on the political realities of today. Ten years ago, they were a very big deal and worth pursuing; today they are ancient history.
- The arrest of Julian Assange, has to do more about the late Seth Rich, who was murdered on the early morning of July 10, 2016 in Washington, DC.
- Incidentally, it was at this time in history, in July 2016 during the release of the incriminating DNC emails,
- Assange said the following in an interview
“Whistle-blowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks,” “There’s a 27-year-old who works for the DNC, who was shot in the back, murdered, just two weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.”
- On the basis of that comment, Assange could potentially be called to testify as a witness should the authorities decide to reopen the case of Seth Rich’s murder.
- The blocks have Now been removed, clinton, obama, James Comey, the fired FBI director, and Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr – are no longer steering the investigation, there remains the possibility that the Trump administration will be willing to hear what WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has to say about the greatest witch hunt in the history of US politics. Assange’s testimony, should it happen, may even help solve the mystery of the Seth Rich murder.
- This has been planned from the beginning,
When will we find out about Seth Rich and Las Vegas??SR connect to DNC.
Why did the D’s push legal rep on family?
- “There used to be a DOJ standing policy you cannot indict a Clinton, no matter how much they obstruct justice, no matter how much evidence they destroy, and no matter how often they lie, and no matter that they committed perjury,” Giuliani said.
- “You can’t indict a Clinton, it’s against the Democrat Justice Department rules,” he continued. “This is not a Democrat Justice Department, not a Republican Justice Department. It’s the kind of Justice Department I worked for. I prosecuted Republicans and Democrats, and I didn’t think either one of them had a monopoly on virtue or vice.”
- Asked if Attorney General William Barr would follow up on past allegations against Clinton and others, Giuliani replied, “I have absolutely no doubt. I have no inside information, zero, other than the fact that this is a man who believes in justice.”
- “If you believe in justice, this can’t help but anger you and frighten you. If this can be done to the president of the United States, a frame-up like this, it can be done to any of us,” he added.
AG BARR “DISGUSTED” BY WHAT HE’S DISCOVERED (SO-FAR).
“IN ALL MY YEARS, IN ALL MY LIFE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT [ ] BE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE HALLS OF THESE PRESTIGIOUS FEDERAL AGENCIES.”
PRESS CONF COMING?
THEY WILL CLAIM POLITICAL ATTACK.
We have seen panic from Brennan, Comey, Waters, Schiff and many others, we are now starting to see panic from the big players in all this, Clinton wrote an oped in the WaPo
Twice-failed presidential candidate, Crooked Hillary is still bitching about her 2016 election loss.
- Hillary Clinton viciously attacked President Trump and fantasized about his impeachment Wednesday in a Washington Post opinion piece where she laid out a 4-point plan on how to “hold President Trump accountable for obstructing justice and possibly breaking the law.”
- Clinton said that “what our country needs now is clear-eyed patriotism, not reflexive partisanship. Whether they like it or not, Republicans in Congress share the constitutional responsibility to protect the country.”
- Hillary attacked Attorney General Bill Barr and accused him of “obfuscation” because of redactions he made (with the special counsel’s help) to Mueller’s report — redactions that are required by law to conceal grand jury secrecy.
- “But it’s a road map” Hillary said of Mueller’s garbage report. “It’s up to members of both parties to see where that road map leads — to the eventual filing of articles of impeachment, or not.”
- Hillary Clinton said that Watergate offers a better precedent — The arrogance of Hillary invoking Watergate when she’s the one who spied on her political opponent’s campaign!
- Clinton called for televised hearings (Soviet-style show trials) and said that executive privilege should not be used to shield Trump’s counsel or aides.
- Hillary tweeted out the following
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) April 24, 2019
Think Mirror, lets reward her tweet and have Trump tweet it out. Barrs report documents a serious crime against the American People All Americans should demand action and accountability
- The Department of Justice announced Wednesday that a former State Department employee who also happened to be a Clinton appointee, pleaded guilty to conspiring with foreign agents.
- The FBI arrested Candace Marie Claiborne on March 28th, 2017. She made her first appearance in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia the following day.
- According to the DOJ, Candace Marie Claiborne, a former employee of the U.S. Department of State, pleaded guilty Wednesday to a charge of conspiracy to defraud the United States, by lying to law enforcement and background investigators, and hiding her extensive contacts with, and gifts from, agents of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), in exchange for providing them with internal documents from the U.S. State Department.
- Recall, Candace Marie Claiborne had a TOP SECRET security clearance and provided internal State Department documents to Chinese agents in exchange for gifts and benefits.
We also have GCHQ panicking,
We know that the FVEYS assisted OBama adminstration in the Spying of Trump and it seems the GCHQ is now hitting back at Trump
- Mr Trump highlighted claim by former CIA analyst that GCHQ spied on him
- GCHQ responded by dismissing the claim it was asked to conduct wiretapping
- Britain’s electronic espionage agency – has blasted Donald Trump’s ‘utterly ridiculous’ accusation that it helped Barack Obama spy on his campaign in 2016 – just a day after the president announced his UK state visit.
Trump repeated a claim that United Kingdom’s intelligence service helped former President Barack Obama spy on his 2016 campaign
- The federal law enforcement agency that oversees all border and customs operations has arrested more people illegally crossing from Mexico into the U.S. in roughly the first six months of the 2019 fiscal year than in all of the previous year.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection said as of last week, more than 418,000 people had been apprehended since Oct. 1. In all of fiscal 2018 — from Oct. 1, 2017 to Sept. 30, 2018 — 404,142 people were taken into custody across all U.S. borders.
- Exactly 99% of all apprehensions — 414,000 — took place on the southwest border in California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. The other 4,000 were on the northern border or off the Atlantic and Pacific coast
- What percentage of illegal aliens crossing the border are claiming asylum? Eighty percent? Fifty? That’s what you’d think from listening to the news and the politicians. But what if I told you it could be lower than ten percent?
- Carl Landrum, deputy chief patrol agent of the Yuma Sector, released a surprising piece of information that “Only six percent of the people crossing the border are expressing a credible fear and requesting asylum,”
- Yuma is one of the sectors where we are seeing large family units from Central America cross almost daily. A whopping 24,198 individuals in family units have been apprehended in Yuma for the first six months of fiscal year 2019, up from 6,487 in FY 2018. Yuma is the third-hardest-hit sector, behind the Rio Grande Valley and El Paso sectors,
- Today is a big day for Korea. The first face-to-face summit of Russian President Vladimir Putin and North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un takes place.
- At the same time the 2nd annual Belt and Road Forum kicks off in Beijing.
- syria stated the following “We demand that the illegal presence of foreign troops of the US, France, Britain and Turkey on our soil should be stopped and the international alliance disbanded.
- The sooner trump gets the troops out of syria and the coalition forces are forced to leave, this will block the DS from getting what they want, because it is much harder to get the troops back into the country have all forces are removed.
Michael S. Rogers.
I knew the FakeNews would attempt to connect the Militia leader who was arrested on the border with
#qanon. Sure enough they try to do it indirectly via the group he is a part of: United Constitutionalists Patriots…the charge: the UCP discusses #Qanon.
You attack those you fear the most.Nothing can stop what is coming.
This is why we are here.
Good find, Anons.
Joe D. stated tonight?
Nothing to see here.
These are the kind of Q proofs that are almost eerie. Today Joe D. tells the world about “4 FBI contractors” spying for 4 years prior to 2016. This Q drop is from Jan of 2018.
Will this age well?
When will the public discover that Ted Cruz was also illegally SURV (pre_POTUS_R nomination)?
C_A ‘illegal’ SURV > members of Congress?
C_A ‘illegal’ SURV > members of the Press?
C_A ‘illegal’ SURV > SENATE INTEL COMM?
Who ordered the SURV?
What justification was provided to AUTH SURV of ELECTED OFFICIALS?
SURV fall under scope of FISA warrant or internal to Dept or outsourced to FVEY?
Reality check – friend or foe, we all spy on each other?
Should we be spying on ourselves?
Should we be tasking others to spy on ourselves in order to avoid U.S. law?
Was FVEY established & designed by the INTEL COMM as a backchannel SURV apparatus to avoid domestic laws triggers and Congressional/Senate oversight?
What keylogs exist to monitor FVEY intel collection?
What ability do former GOV officials have re: ability to access C_LEVEL FVEY offshore data?
How did HRC gain access to highest CLAS SAPs (closed system access) and able to transfer to remote/home server?
(Q above should scare every single American)
How did CHINA locate primary C_A assets within CHINA ?
Money buys POWER.
No punishment [Brennan] by HUSSEIN ADMIN re: SURV of Senate etc?
Logical thinking, why?
Justice Dept declines to pursue?
Fake News media limits exposure to public?
When did @Snowden breach NSA & PUBLICLY RELEASE (CRIPPLE) INTEL GATHERING ABILITY (NSA)?
Where did @Snowden work prior to NSA contractor ACCEPT?
What SENIOR LEVEL GOV/C_A OFFICIAL rec @Snowden for NSA contractor OFF/TAR position?
Post public release of CLAS NSA PRO > U1?
Where is @Snowden today?
What country was involved in U1?
If real target country was VENEZUELA or ECUADOR – why didn’t @Snowden take a direct flight from Hong Kong to those locations?
How many direct flights run daily from HK to V&E?
If @Snowden was C_A/NSA would he not understand (simple logic) going public PRIOR TO END DESTINATION SAFETY would ‘LIMIT’ ACTIVE PASSPORT TRAVEL ABILITY due to block_DEREG?
WHY WOULDN’T @Snowden PUBLICLY RELEASE INFO AFTER HE ALREADY WAS SAFELY AT FINAL DESTINATION?
Why then would @Snowden route through RUSSIA?
Was RUSSIA final destination?
Was RUSSIA true destination?
Could @Snowden be seen releasing CLAS programs/intel FROM INSIDE OF RUSSIA?
What role did BRENNAN PLAY in the @Snowden leaks re: NSA?
What was BRENNAN’s background re: SAUDI ARABIA?
Does the C_A hold blackmail on political leaders?
Does the C_A protect those who protect them?
Why are ex C_A contractors running for office?
How many ex C_A contractors are currently in office?
Once an agent, always an agent.
- EVERYTHING After March 9th, 2016 Was A Cover Up Operation
- ♦ President Trump can prove the July 31st, 2016, Crossfire Hurricane counterintelligence operation originated from a scheme within the intelligence apparatus by exposing the preceding CIA operation that created the originating “Electronic Communication” memo. Declassify that two-page “EC” document that Brennan gave to Comey. [The trail is found within the Weissmann report and the use of Alexander Downer – SEE HERE]
- ♦ Release and declassify all of the Comey memos that document the investigative steps taken by the FBI as an outcome of the operation coordinated by CIA Director John Brennan in early 2016. [The trail was memorialized by James Comey – SEE HERE]
- ♦ Reveal the November 2015 through April 2016 FISA-702 search query abuse by declassifying the April 2017 court opinion written by FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer. Show the FBI contractors behind the 85% fraudulent search queries. [Crowdstrike? Fusion-GPS? Nellie Ohr? Daniel Richman?] The was a weaponized surveillance and domestic political spying operation. [The trail was laid down in specific detail by Judge Collyer – SEE HERE]
- ♦ Carter Page FISA application (October 2016) was fraudulent and based on deceptions to the FISA Court. Declassify the entire document, and release the transcripts of those who signed the application(s); and/or depose those who have not yet testified. The creation of the Steele Dossier was the cover-up operation. [SEE HERE]
- ♦ Release all of the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages without redactions. Let sunlight pour in on the actual conversation(s) that were taking place when Crossfire Hurricane (July ’16) and the FISA Application (Oct ’16) were taking place. The current redactions were made by the people who weaponized the intelligence system for political surveillance and spy operation. This is why Page and Strzok texts are redacted!
- ♦ Release all of Bruce Ohr 302’s, FBI notes from interviews and debriefing sessions, and other relevant documents associated with the interviews of Bruce Ohr and his internal communications. Including exculpatory evidence that Bruce Ohr may have shared with FBI Agent Joseph Pientka. [And get a deposition from this Pientka fella] Bruce Ohr is the courier, carrying information from those outside to those on the inside.
- ♦ Release the August 2nd, 2017, two-page scope memo provided by DAG Rod Rosenstein to special counsel Robert Mueller to advance the fraudulent Trump investigation, and initiate the more purposeful obstruction of justice investigation. Also Release the October 20th, 2017, second scope memo recently discovered. The Scope Memos are keys to unlocking the underlying spy/surveillance cover-up. [SEE HERE and SEE HERE]
- If the documents within these specific eight bullet-points were released -in full and unredacted form- the Administrative State/Deep State network would be laid bare.