The reset started with trade. Trump used tariffs as leverage, the [CB] pushed back. The globalist trade system is in flux. Trump is now resetting the trade imbalance with other countries. The [CB] has now united to stop Trump from destroying their system. The reset is now in full motion, the battle has begun. Trump is not going to fire KellyAnne Conway. The [DS] is pushing their agenda to cause chaos in Trump administration. Assange extradition is now set for Feb of 2020. DOJ back Mnuchin in regard to Trump’s tax return. Flynn’s new attorney is going to rip the [DS] investigation apart. The setup is complete, Trump just had the law read to the American people, they now understand, they took the bait. Big Tech companies are now in the crosshairs. The oil tanker event was bait, but Trump is not falling for it.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.15.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Two of the most powerful international bankers in the world are teaming up in a joint effort to halt President Donald Trump’s ‘America First’ trade policies.
- Mario Draghi, president of the European Central Bank (ECB) and Christine Lagarde, managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), are urging Trump to abandon his trade war and return to the status quo preferred by globalist financiers.
- “Global growth has been subdued for more than six years and the largest economies in the world are putting up, or threatening to put up, new trade barriers. And this might be the beginning of something else, which might affect us all in a more broad way,” she added.
- Lagarde also warned: “These troubling developments will create headwinds for all, but certainly for the CESEE growth model, a model that has relied on openness and integration.”
- Regardless of the fear-mongering of the international bankers, President Trump remains undaunted in his resolve to cut China down to size and approve the standing of the U.S. in the world.
- Trump is intent upon making America great again, whether the central banking elites approve of it or not.
- President Trump defended his counselor Kellyanne Conway Friday morning and said that he will not fire her after the OSC recommend she be fired for violating the Hatch Act
- The US Office of Special Counsel said in a report given to President Trump on Thursday that his counselor Kellyanne Conway has repeatedly violated the Hatch Act and recommended her removal from federal service.
- The Hatch Act bars federal employees from engaging in political activity.
- “I’m not gonna fire her. I think she’s a terrific person. She’s a tremendous spokesperson,” Trump said “It looks to me like they’re trying to take away her right of free speech.”
- The OSC cited two separate television interviews in which Kellyanne Conway advocated for and against candidates in the 2017 Alabama special election for US Senate.
- In May 2019 during a media interview, when asked about the Hatch Act, Kellyanne Conway said, “If you’re trying to silence me through the Hatch Act, it’s not going to work,” and “Let me know when the jail sentence starts.”
- Remember, laws only apply to Trump supporters.
- Deep State anti-Trump hacks like former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe can violate the Hatch Act without fear of reprisal.
So the question is who is pushing this, Henry Kerner, who is Henery Kerner
- Henry Kerner, is a Deep State fixer who was good friends with the late senator John McCain, a staunch anti-Trump neoconservative lawmaker.
- Kerner called Kellyanne Conway’s behavior “unprecedented,” despite the numerous alleged Hatch Act violations against other members of previous presidential administrations including the Obama administration, whose officials Julian Castro and Kathleen Sebelius both escaped firing for their Hatch Act controversies. The Office of Special Counsel even confirmed that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act by pushing for Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign at a North Carolina event. Sebelius continued to head the Health and Human Services Department until 2014 despite her disastrous Obamacare website rollout.
- Henry Kerner is now coming under scrutiny for his Swampy past
- TheConservativeTreeHouse.com reported on Kerner’s role as a “fixer” in 2018: “Yesterday it was revealed that Henry J Kerner (Henry Kerner), as a former McCain senior staff official, was part of a bipartisan DC team who constructed the IRS weaponization program to target the Tea Party. That’s bad enough. However, a little more digging, you’re not going to believe this: the same guy who was attached to the prior investigations, is now in charge of all DC “corruption” and “whistle-blowing” cases, including the current FBI and DOJ corruption.
- Henry Kerner is Special Counsel in charge of all “whistle-blowing” witnesses and cases of government corruption. Henry Kerner controls the events as the lead official, the Special Counsel in charge of the Office of Special Counsel; and he is in the position to manipulate/control any investigative outcome.”
- The question of whether or not Julian Assange will be extradited to the United States is still unanswered after a London court ruled today that the WikiLeaks founder will face a five-day hearing on the matter in 2020.
- the final authority to obey the request lies with the courts, which will hold a full hearing some time after February 24th next year.
- House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings (D-MD) was once a big defender of executive privilege, that is until President Donald Trump was elected.
- Cummings vote Wednesday to hold Justice Department Attorney General William Barr and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross in contempt of Congress is a major turn around the lawmaker, who previously supported the use of executive privilege during the Obama Administration.
- Here’s what Cummings Said Wednesday
- “For months, the Trump Administration has claimed that the decision to add the citizenship question was made at the Department level rather than at the White House,” said Cummings during the hearing. “But now the president is asserting executive privilege over all of these documents. This begs the question—what is being hidden?
- Well, for Cummings it appears that “what is being hidden” only matters selectively.
- He didn’t seem to mind when the Obama Administration used its executive authority to not turn over documents in the Fast and Furious operation that led to the death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.
- When it came to the Republican investigation into what actually happened in the Obama Administration’s botched Fast and Furious operation, Cummings was adamant that executive privilege was necessary to protect documents and administration officials.
- Cummings praised former Holder in 2012 when he battled congress and turned over a minimal 7,000 documents to the Republican committee during its Fast and Furious investigation
- DOJ Under Barr Turns Over 17,000 Plus Documents
- Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) scolded Democratic members of the House Oversight and Reform Committee Wednesday, “you know we keep talking about how this is not about the Supreme Court case, it’s about legitimate oversight- we’ve got to do this- and I guess the real question I have is simply since we’re here in a markup and since a member of this very committee, (Rep.) Elenor Holmes Norton, has put forth a bill that would strike the citizenship question from the census, why are we not having a mark-up on that bill?
- Last month, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin rejected a subpoena from House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal (D-MA) asking for Trump six years of President Trump’s personal and business tax returns.
- The Justice Department on Friday released a 33-page legal opinion backing Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin’s refusal to release the last six years of Trump’s tax returns.
- The administration, as well as Trump’s lawyers, maintain that Congress does not have a right to review Trump’s financial information. Engel echoed arguments made by Trump’s lawyers that the request lacks a legitimate legislative purpose and that Congress does not have the right to compel members of the executive branch to hand over confidential information — despite the fact that the law congressional Democrats cited was passed in the 1920s in response to a corruption scandal, the Teapot Dome Scandal, involving a Cabinet official.Unauthorized disclosure of tax information is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison, though there may be procedural mechanisms for Congress to publish the information or conclusions of an investigation into Trump’s taxes using his returns.
- Michael Flynn’s combative new lawyer joined federal prosecutors Friday to call for another two-month delay before sentencing
- The request for an extra 60 days came in a two-page joint status report filed to the federal district court judge in Washington, D.C., who will deliver Flynn’s punishment for his 2017 guilty plea with special counsel Robert Mueller.
- General Flynn hired several more attorneys besides Sidney Powell.
- The team consists of new members — Jesse Binnall, Philip John Harvey & W. William Hodes, along with Sidney Powell — to represent him in his ongoing case.
- These attorneys have entered notices of appearance in the EDVA case against Flynn’s former business partner where Flynn is expected to testify.
- Now this is the important part, is it a coincidence, no, this was part of the plan, W. William Hodes is the author of “Law and Lawyering” a nationally recognized treatise on legal ethics that is updated annually. Hodes was a member of the Advisory Council to the American Bar Association’s Ethics 2000 Commission.
- Mueller and Weissman are in trouble, they are going to rip them apart. , wait for it, boom
The MSM the politicians are playing right into Trumps hands, they took the bait and they doing exactly what the patriots wanted, but Trump and the patriots had the MSM and the politicans do something very interesting to prepare the American people so they understand the law.
- Federal Elections Commission Chair Ellen Weintraub said Thursday that it is illegal to accept foreign interference during elections.
- “Let me make something 100 percent clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election.”
- What about paying foreign country to create fake information then use it on a president? wait for it boom
While the MSM is discussing how Trump is continually changing his story he had the MSM blast out the most important part of the setup. The law and penalty.
Did you catch what Trump just did, he had the MSM explain the law, why its illegal and the penalty to the American people, the people are now brought up to speed that this is illegal to do.
Trump has now completed setting up the deep state in regard to foreign interference during elections. Briliant boom
This week President Trump was able to do something no one else could: get the left to care about foreign intel in our elections.
You’d think Democrats paying for oppo research from Russians, then funneling it to DOJ to open an investigation, would’ve done the trick. Guess not.
— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) June 14, 2019
Twenty-three House republicans request declassification of documents directly from President Trump as soon as possible. Despite the executive office directive to AG Bill Barr, the republican group seemingly do not trust the DOJ and FBI institutional interests.
BREAKING: House GOP leadership has soured on Comey replacement Wray. They r now convinced Wray’s not part of the FBI cleanup & not cooperating w AG Barr & is in fact part of the cover-up of #SpyGate scandal after burying documents & refusing to make people available for interview
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 15, 2019
So the question is why isn’t wray giving these documents over to the house, is he really part of the [DS], is he trying coverup everything. Lets go back in time
Why would the FBI DIR take the time to visit ALL 56 FBI FIELD OFFICES around the entire United States?
Completed this week.
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of DOJ officials?
Re_read DOJ org change (open source – more in pipe)
Who is the FBI director?
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of FBI agents?
Re_read FBI org change (open source – more in pipe)
If SESSIONS & WRAY are DC SWAMP/DEEP STATE why are they cleaning their respective houses?
- Mexican Economy Minister Graciela Marquez threats of retaliation against President Trump’s tariffs. WE need to remember that in each country their is a DS that will fight against Trump, This will not end well with MExico if they go down this route. why
- President Trump wants the border secure, yes. However, President Trump would also welcome a trade tariff battle with Mexico (they can’t win); so this isn’t a technically a threat from the position of POTUS:
(Reuters) – Mexico will be ready to retaliate in kind if the U.S. government imposes tariffs on Mexican exports to the United States, Mexican Economy Minister Graciela Marquez said on Friday.
Speaking in Congress, Marquez said Mexico’s government would also initiate bilateral and multilateral procedures to defend its trade interests if the United States were to introduce tariffs. (link)
- That’s the letter POTUS Trump had in his pocket:
- Essentially: keep your word, or in 45 days things will get ugly…. and 45 days from then, the 20% rate tariffs will begin. Choose wisely.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai says he’s worried about the “unintended consequences” of tech regulation.
- He says big companies are well-positioned to invest for the future, though they still deserve scrutiny.
- Pichai said there are benefits to letting large successful companies thrive. He said big companies can drive “long-term development” and that Google and other large companies are able to invest in futuristic technologies like artificial intelligence, for instance. He added that large companies still deserve scrutiny.Pichai suggested Silicon Valley “can’t take for granted” its success. Other tech executives, including Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg, have warned that countries like China could get a leg up if American regulators crack down too hard.
Remember Ma Bell, it was a monopoly, for years they controlled the entire phone system, there was no competition, once the company was broken up, we were introduced to new services, better phones and lower prices. Competition among mobile phones gave use unlimited texting, calling and data for a low price.
The big tech companies have control over the market, they call the shots, look at what these tech companies have done so far
- Censor channels, accounts etc if they do not agree with what there message and they use hate speech as their excuse. All speech is free speech and what someone considers hate another does not, so depending on what side you are on it is very subjective.
- Tech companies censor content which makes them a publisher, but these companies are trying to say they are not
- They claim to be a public square of information where people have a voice, but does not uphold the first amendment
FAKE NEWS consolidation [propaganda arm of the D party].
Define Antitrust Law(s).
The Sherman Act outlaws “every contract, combination, or conspiracy in restraint of trade,” and any “monopolization, attempted monopolization, or conspiracy or combination to monopolize.”
“The FTC’s competition mission is to enforce the rules of the competitive marketplace — the antitrust laws. These laws promote vigorous competition and protect consumers from anticompetitive mergers and business practices.”
[CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN]
Actions of [TWITTER, FB, GOOG, YT, REDDIT, etc..]:
- The U.S. military late Thursday released blurry, black-and-white video footage that it claimed—without any underlying analysis or further details—showed an Iranian patrol boat removing an unexploded limpet mine from the Japanese-owned Kokuka Courageous, one of the oil tankers damaged in attacks in the Gulf of Oman.
- Here’s how CNN presented the U.S. military’s video:
- Ithe owner of the Kokuka Courageous—contradicted account during a press conference on Friday.
- “Our crew said that the ship was attacked by a flying object,” Katada said. “I do not think there was a time bomb or an object attached to the side of the ship.”
- The Washington Post used the word “purported” in its headline, but erroneously reported that the video was taken “before” the explosion on the vessel, not after. The headline was later changed, but was made no more critical of the military’s claim:
- The U.K.-based Guardian also offered a simple “U.S. says” headline construction:
- In the New York Times rendition—which appeared prominently on their homepage—the claim of what the U.S. military intelligence “believed” the video to show was framed with the more objective-sounding and vague phrase “what analysts believed”:
The Deep State are of no nationality. Cells operating from blacksites are behind these hostile acts, but Trump’s admin is forced to publicly assign blame to the hijacked host nation – in this case Iran. This is to push us into war, except now we are AWAKE and will NOT be baited. https://t.co/Bykq2HtEdN
— Joe M (@StormIsUponUs) June 14, 2019