Earning season does not look good, companies are not doing as we were told. The economic illusion the [CB] created is now falling apart, it will be showing up in the people’s sector and not the stock market, not the statistical numbers. Trump and team will be moving quickly to prepare the country for the transition. Certain Fed officials are trying to control the narrative but Powell continues with with plan. Russia is continuing to de-dollarize and says gold will be very important moving forward. Judicial Watch says it is now ready to move forward with depositions in regards to Clinton’s email server. Trump trolls Acosta. Trump tweets out the wall is being built. Graham pushes national emergency to build the wall. Trump will not attend the Davos Economic Forum, neither will Macron. Troops and equipment are now being withdrawn from Syria. Q dropped more bread, incoming booms, RBG, someone flying into China, what happens if a woman is nominated for SC.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 01.11.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Earnings season has yet to officially begin when the big banks report next week and it already looks like Wall Street is in for a rude awakening when it comes to corporate profits in both the last quarter of 2018 and the rest of 2019 just one quarter after the best earnings season in history.
- The recent warnings, guidance cuts and layoff announcements to date have been nothing short of dismal. Here is a quick summary of what we have observed in just the last week:
- Apple cut revenue guidance (for the first time in 16 years)
- Macy’s cut profit guidance, sending its shares plunging the most on record
- Barnes and Noble cut profit guidance
- FedEx cut profit guidance
- American Airlines cut guidance
- Delta cut profit guidance
- Kohl’s reported a plunge in comp store sales
- Ford announced it will cut thousands of jobs in Europe
- Jaguar announced it will cut 10% of its workforce
- Blackrock announced it will cut 500 jobs
- State Street announced it will cut 15% of its senior management
- AQR announced it will cut dozens of jobs
- United Technologies ended sale of Chubb fire-safety as bids were too low.
- Virtually every single sector is telegraphing weakness, from transports to techs to autos to retail and finance. Here are some additional details courtesy of Bloomberg:
- Charlie Evans — the influential president of the Federal Reserve Bank in Chicago — said in Milwaukee Thursday that Federal Reserve officials should be in no hurry to further increase interest rates but he anticipates two hikes this year.
- “The U.S. economy is solid,” Mr. Powell said. “The principal worry I would have is global growth. The question would be how much does that affect us.”
- Powell pointed out that the U.S. may be more vulnerable to a slowdown in global growth because of the rise on globalized business and supply chains. Slower than expected iPhone sales in China recently knocked the price of Apple’s stock down by as much as 10 percent.The Fed chair also said the slowdown in China specifically “is a concern, is something we’re watching.” He brushed off the idea that tariffs were having a bit impact on either the U.S. economy or China’s, saying trade disputes had not left a “visible mark” on the economies of either country.
- Russia is continuing to ramp up its efforts to move away from the American dollar. The country just shifted $100 billion of its reserves to the yuan, the yen, and the euro in their ongoing effort to ditch the dollar.
- The Central Bank of Russia has moved further away from its reliance on the United States dollar and has axed its share in the country’s foreign reserves to a historic low, transferring about $100 billion into euro, Japanese yen, and Chinese yuan. The holding decreased from 43.7 percent to a new low of 21.9 percent, according to the Central Bank’s latest quarterly report, which is issued with a six-month lag.
- Peter Schiff warns that as the supply of dollars is going to grow and grow, the demand for the American currency can fall, while the US Fed will be unable to stop the dollar’s demise. Schiff says that what is coming for Americans, is massive inflation.
The Russian central bank’s First Deputy Governor Dmitry Tulin said that Moscow sees the acquisition of gold as a “100-percent guarantee from legal and political risks.”
- A Freedom of Information Act lawsuit by government watchdog Judicial Watch, which led originally to the disclosure of the fact that Hillary Clinton ran government secrets through a private and unsecure email system while she was secretary of state, is marching toward depositions with a number of key Clinton allies.
- Officials with Judicial Watch revealed on Thursday that they have submitted to the court a plan for depositions for “several top former government officials involved in the Clinton email scandal.”
- Those would include Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Jacob Sullivan and FBI official E.W. Priestap, the organization reported.
- The organization has been demanding documents that should be available to the public about Clinton’s scheme to keep government emails secret for several years already.
- The new plan for depositions and other discovery is the latest development in the July 2014 lawsuit which was filed after the State Department refused to respond to FOIA requests for information about talking points given to Rice by the White House or other agencies about the terror attack on U.S. assets in Benghazi in 2012.
- Judicial Watch said it will update the federal court regarding its requested depositions of Hillary Clinton and Cheryl Mills at the end of a 16-week discovery period.
- The discovery plan is a response to a December 6, 2018, ruling by Judge Royce C. Lamberth that said the State Department and Department of Justice must work with Judicial Watch on answers to questions in three areas: Whether Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email server was intended to stymie FOIA; whether the State Department’s intent to settle the case in late 2014 and early 2015 amounted to bad faith; and whether the State Department has adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s request.
- The judge at that time expressed his opinion that Clinton’s private email strategy was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”
- She set up the private system and used it while she was secretary of state. When she left office, she reportedly had her own lawyers decide what needed to be turned over to the government. The result was that tens of thousands of official emails were concealed from the public.
- Also, there was evidence that she had classified material on the unsecure system, an egregious violation of policy and the law.
- President Trump late Thursday joined dozens of other conservatives in mocking Jim Acosta, claiming the CNN reporter and Trump antagonist had helped the president make his argument that border walls work.
- Acosta was ridiculed for much of the day, after he stood next to a steel-slat border wall in Texas and said he saw no sign of any immigration problem. Conservatives jumped on the tweet and thanked him for making the point that border walls tend to deter illegal entrants.
- Trump jumped in by retweeting Acosta and adding “Dear Diary…” at the beginning. C
The Fake News Media keeps saying we haven’t built any NEW WALL. Below is a section just completed on the Border. Anti-climbing feature included. Very high, strong and beautiful! Also, many miles already renovated and in service! pic.twitter.com/UAAGXl5Byr
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 11, 2019
- Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday called on President Trump to declare a national emergency in order to fund the construction of the US-Mexico border wall, after the latest round of negotiations in the Senate fell apart.
- “Speaker Pelosi’s refusal to negotiate on funding for a border wall/barrier — even if the government were to be reopened — virtually ends the congressional path to funding for a border wall/barrier,” said Graham in a statement.
- “It’s time for President Trump to use emergency powers to fund the construction of a border wall/barrier.”
- “I hope it works“
- Policy wonks in pro-business think tanks across Washington probably wet their pants Friday morning when President Trump hinted that an immigration policy that many of them have long advocated for could soon become a reality.
- In a tweet, Trump said changes are coming to US immigration policy, the tweet reads as follows
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 11, 2019
Trump decided because of the shutdown he was not going to attend the globalist Davos World Economic Forum he tweeted the following
Because of the Democrats intransigence on Border Security and the great importance of Safety for our Nation, I am respectfully cancelling my very important trip to Davos, Switzerland for the World Economic Forum. My warmest regards and apologies to the @WEF!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 10, 2019
- French President Emmanuel Macron on Friday announced that he would not attend the World Economic Forum in Davos later this month, citing a busy schedule which includes debates over the ongoing Yellow Vest protests which are set for a ninth week of demonstrations.
- Contrary to assurances from Trump’s National Security Advisor, neocon John Bolton, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who suggested earlier this week that US troops would remain in Syria for at least a little while longer, it is now being reported on Friday that the US has begun the process of removing the 2,000 soldiers based in northeastern Syria.
- A convoy of about 10 armored vehicles and some trucks drove into Iraq. Col. Sean Ryan, spokesman for the coalition fighting the Islamic State group, later confirmed that the US has started “the process of our deliberate withdrawal from Syria.”
- Transcripts of two closed-door testimonies by Lisa Page, the former assistant general counsel at the FBI, have provided new insights into the actions of the FBI, DOJ, and others—including CIA Director John Brennan—regarding their investigation into Donald Trump.
- Included in the transcripts provided to us is information suggesting Brennan was aware of the so-called Steele dossier in early August 2016, and that he included information regarding the dossier in a briefing given to then-Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.).
- Other key points in Page’s testimony before Congress:
- The FBI appears to have considered investigating President Trump for obstruction of justice both before and after FBI Director James Comey was fired.
- Page says the DOJ refused to pursue “gross-negligence” charges against Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server to send classified information.
- FBI agent Michael Gaeta, head of the Eurasian Crime Squad, who received the dossier from former MI6 spy Steele in July 2016 is referred to in the transcript as Steele’s handler.
- The FBI maintained a previously unknown verification file for the Steele dossier. Congressional investigators did not previously know of its existence.
- John Carlin, the head of the DOJ’s National Security Division, was kept abreast of the FBI’s investigative activities through contact with then-Deputy FBI Director McCabe.
- Page testified that she joined the team of special counsel Robert Mueller around May 18, 2017—and that FBI Agent Peter Strzok was considered for inclusion shortly thereafter. Page’s role was to “bridge the gap and transition between what we as a team knew and the evidence that we had gathered to date on the collusion investigation and sort of imparting that knowledge to the new special counsel team,” she said.
- One particularly interesting bit of information is that Page read the memos written by then-FBI Director James Comey almost in real time. As she stated in testimony, “I reviewed most of them within a day or on the same day that they were created.”
- According to Page, others who were privy to Comey’s memos included four additional FBI officials, “Jim Rybicki, Mr. McCabe, Mr. Ghattas, maybe Mr. Bowdich.””
When reading the report, reading the text of page and strzok and all the interviews its seems congress know alot more about the dossier, the spying than they are letting on.
Awaiting VIP arrival.
What senior US official is arriving in China?
At what point is it mathematically impossible?
The very next day.
Public access to intel?
- According to Kathleen Arberg, public information officer for the Supreme Court: “Two nodules in the lower lobe of her left lung were discovered incidentally during tests performed at George Washington University Hospital to diagnose and treat rib fractures sustained in a fall on November 7. ” According to the surgeon who operated on the justice, Dr. Valerie Rusch, both nodules removed during surgery were found to be malignant. However, “post-surgery, there was no evidence of any remaining disease.
IIRC Red castle / green castle was decided and confirmed by Q as [Army Corps of Engineers] and [Greencastle, NC],
Code Blue =
If a woman is selected as the nominee does that eliminate the wrap up smear re: sexual assault?
What other tactics might be planned to block and/or force name removal?
Why is the Senate important?
Who controls the Senate?
53-47 (Anon said the following: What if the 53-47 was not Senate seats, but the ages of Kavanaugh(53) and ACB(47 on Jan 28) at time of their confirmation/seating on SCOTUS? ACB will be 47 by the time she would be confirmed. ACB to replace RBG soon? Yes PLEASE!)
Enjoy the show.
Does this mean that Potus is going to select a woman, Q says if they do select a woman, what would they use to attack her.
If we go back to when Amy Coney Barrett was being considered they started to write hit pieces on her
- Barrett emerged as a potential favorite to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy upon his retirement later this month.
- Amy Coney Barrett, now a judge on the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, became a heroic figure to some religious conservatives during her confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee last fall. Sen. Dianne Feinstein challenged the Catholic law professor about her religious beliefs, sneering—it seemed to many—that “the dogma lives loudly within you.” W
- Barrett’s religious affiliations have been revived. Many critics are particularly incensed over her apparent membership in a Catholic-adjacent group called “People of Praise,” Richard Painter tweeted the old Times story this weekend and said People of Praise “looks like a cult”; another prominent critic one-upped Painter by calling it a “secretive religious cult.”
So if President Trump nominates a woman, her character would be called into question through the idea that she’s promiscuous, used drugs or alcohol…. Shes part of a cult because of her religious beliefs, if she has children she abused them, etc…
This is very interested the MSM started to put out the following articles after Q posted about RBG and the White House began to inquire about candidates, what do the article headlines read, RBG has completely recovered.