- Following the money is always the key and crucial element to determining the “probable cause/modus operandi” regarding to globalist actions. Although there are many who believe that President Trump is the panacea to all our problems, even they may perhaps admit that there are forces other than the President that drive our country, as well as the world. The shadowy cabal of globalists, Bilderbergers, bankers, and other secretive organizations bent on a “union” of totalitarian control are almost too numerous to count.
- There are many things the President does not know. This is intentional on the part of the moneyed interests that control the very fabric of our society. The interests are corporate, political, and religious: a three-level tier of control over all the facets of human society. Just as one individual person cannot “dominate” one of these sectors, the sectors themselves cannot dominate. They are forced into a symbiotic relationship rooted in commensalism, where each of these “parasites” benefits the other two.
Read more at:Elites Are Orchestrating A Global Catastrophe: “There Are Many Things The President Does Not Know”
- “Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is the numbers of people all over the world who have obeyed the dictates of the leaders of their government and have gone to war, and millions have been killed because of this obedience… Our problem is that people are obedient all over the world, in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves, and all the while the grand thieves are running the country. That’s our problem… people are obedient, all these herdlike people.” — Howard Zinn
- If truth be known, Americans are no more free than were Germans under Gestapo Germany. “Freedom and Democracy America” is the greatest lie in the world.
- Countries sink into tyranny easily. Those born today don’t know the freedom of the past and are unaware of what has been taken away. Some American blacks might think that finally after a long civil rights struggle they have gained freedom. But the civil rights that they gained have been taken away from all of us by the “war on terror.”
Read more at: Paul Craig Roberts Asks “If This Is Freedom And Democracy, What Is Tyranny?”
- Central banks around the world have colluded, if not conspired, to elevate and prop up financial asset prices. Here we’ll present the data and evidence that they’ve not only done so, but gone too far.
- When we discuss elevated financial asset prices we really are talking about everything; we’re talking not just about the sky-high prices of stocks and bonds, but also of the trillions of dollars’ worth of derivatives that are linked to them, as well as real estate in dozens of countries and locations. All are intricately linked together. For instance, stocks are elevated, in part, because bond yields are so low. Sam for real estate.
- Here are three questions most alert investors are asking:
- Question #1: When will financial assets ever ‘correct’ and fall in price?
- Question #2: How much does overt propping by the central banks have to do with today’s elevated prices?
- Question #3: How much does covert propping by central banks play a role in these inflated markets?
Read more at:The Fuse Is Lit, Central Banks Around The World Have Colluded With Each Other
- When Russia holds a massive civil defense drill for nuclear war, the government informs its people and even includes them.
- When the US government does it however, they do it in secret, even using natural disasters as cover, meanwhile keeping the civilian population in the dark and telling them as little as possible.
- The fact that there are massive power outages today of all days in San Francisco, LA and specifically New York City — causes reportedly still unknown at this time — seems like anything but a coincidence with everything else going on right now including a massive NYC-area 10 kiloton nuclear blast and EMP drill called Operation Gotham Shield.
Read more at:ARE TODAY’S MASSIVE POWER OUTAGES REALLY SECRETLY PART OF THE OPERATION GOTHAM SHIELD NUCLEAR EMP DRILL?
- The warning comes as the Pentagon begins an extensive review of its nuclear arsenal.
- On Sept., 26, 1983, shortly after midnight, the Soviet Oko nuclear early warning system detected five missiles launched from the United States and headed toward Moscow. Stanislav Petrov, a young lieutenant colonel in the Soviet Air Defense Force, was the duty in the Serpukhov-15 bunker that housed the Oko command center. Petrov was the man in charge of alerting the soviets about a nuclear attack, which would trigger a retaliatory strike.
- ]He determined that the Oko had likely malfunctioned and the alarm was false. The Americans would not start World War III with a quintet of missiles (risking total annihilation.) It was a daring judgment call. He was, of course, right. As the U.S. prepares to undertake a new nuclear posture review to determine the future direction of the nation’s nuclear weapons, a report from a United Nations research institute warns that the risks of a catastrophic error — like the one that took place that early morning in 1983 — are growing, not shrinking. Next time, there may be no Lt. Col. Petrov in place to avoid a catastrophe.
Read more at:Risk Of “Accidental” Nuclear War Growing, UN Research Group SaysRisk Of “Accidental” Nuclear War Growing, UN Research Group Says
- On April 23, French voters could drive the entire European Union into its grave.
- Doug Casey and I recently discussed this historic election—and why it matters to US investors.
- Nick Giambruno: Doug, you predicted the fall of the European Union a few years ago. What has changed since then?
- Doug Casey: Well, what’s changed is that the entire situation has gotten much worse. The inevitable has now become the imminent.
- The European Union evolved, devolved actually, from basically a free trade pact among a few countries to a giant, dysfunctional, overreaching bureaucracy. Free trade is an excellent idea. However, you don’t need to legislate free trade; that’s almost a contradiction in terms. A free trade pact between different governments is unnecessary for free trade. An individual country interested in prosperity and freedom only needs to eliminate all import and export duties, and all import and export quotas.
Read more at:Doug Casey Warns, The EU’s Collapse Is Now “Imminent”
- How will you handle all of the people that will show up at your door when a major crisis strikes because they haven’t been making any preparations of their own? Earlier today somebody asked me about this on Facebook, and I thought that it was a very good question, because thousands of my readers will be faced with this precise dilemma at some point. When America’s day of disaster arrives, it is inevitable that most of us that are prepping will have family, friends and neighbors showing up at our door asking for help. When that happens, what will you do?
- There are some people out there that are very honest about the fact that they do not plan to share what they have stored up with anyone, and that even close family members will be greeted with a shotgun if they show up unannounced.
Read more at:Will You Turn Away Family, Friends And Neighbors At Your Door When America’s Day Of Disaster Arrives?