We are now seeing another glitch or something completely different in regards to the exchanges for cryptocurrency. This latest alleged glitch allowed traders to purchase 20 Trillion In Bitcoin for Free. Existing home sales crash along with mortgage applications. As interest rates move up we see mortgage apps and sales decline, this is the slow push by the central bankers to crash the system, this is what happened in 2008. Venezuela releases their new cryptocurrency, this new coin will allow other countries, companies to purchase oil from the country. The old system is dying and the new system is being born out of the ashes. The entire indictment against the Russian trolls is now being debunked. The Judge ordered Mueller to provide evidence on the Flynn case. The deep state is meddling in Thailand election. d North Korea allegedly backs out of talks with Pence. Second wave of Syrian soldiers are now entering Afrin and Turkey did not fire upon them. Trump is getting ready to ban bump stocks, there is a reason he is doing this. Q is warning that the procection code has been activated, the timetable has been accelerated. Q is referring to the assassination of Trump, the deep state might be preparing something big, either a false flag or they are ready to remove Trump from office.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 02.21.2018
- One month after Japan was the location of the biggest ever cyber hack, when over $400 million worth ot NEM coins was stolen from the Tokyo-based Coincheck exchange, overnight another major technical error at a rival Japanese cryptocurrency exchange led to further questions about the safety and security of crypto investments.
- As a result of a “system glitch” at the Osaka-based Zaif cryptocurrency exchange, some customers were able to claim digital tokens for $0. The Asahi Shimbun reports that glitch – which lasted for 18 minutes from 5:40 p.m. to 5:58 p.m. on Feb. 16 – affected Zaif’s price calculation system, enabling seven customers to buy cryptocurrencies for free, with one client “purchasing” Bitcoin valued at 2.2 quadrillion yen ($20 trillion) and then attempting to cash in on it.
- The glitch was rectified by 7:34 p.m. the same day, and while the exchange voided the trades after discovering the error, it was still trying to resolve the issue with one customer who tried to transfer the “deeply discounted” bitcoins from the exchange, a spokesman told Reuters.
- existing home sales tumbled 3.2% MoM to its lowest level since Aug 2016.
- Existing home sales are down 4.8% YoY – the biggest drop since August 2014.
- A week ago we highlighted the tumble in US mortgage applications, and things just got worser-er. As mortgage rates extend 4-year highs, home purchase applications plunged 15% in the last few weeks – the biggest drop since Feb 2015.
- “While addressing this issue involves difficult political considerations and policy choices, the U.S. may need to more actively consider policy actions that would moderate the path of projected U.S. government debt growth,” he said.
- So to summarize: when US debt doubled in the past decade the Fed had no problems, and in fact enabled it. And now, it’s time to panic…
- Finally, going back to Kaplan’s point that fiscal stimulus may no longer work during the next downturn covered by a record mountain of debt (which according to Trump’s budget will hit $30 trillion by 2028), we agree, and is why we suggested a few days ago that the next crisis will lead to – what else – even more QE, which also explains why Goldman has been so desperate to get its clients to sell all the Treasurys they have now, as Goldman’s prop desk keeps adding to its inventory…
- More than two months after Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro announced his intention to launch the world’s first state-sponsored cryptocurrency to try and help Venezuela raise some badly needed foreign capital, the Petro – backed by 5 billion barrels of oil that are still waiting to be pumped out of a local oilfield – is now a reality.
- Rather than build their own system from scratch, the Petro is built atop the ethereum blockchain. Venezuela’s petro team reportedly paid a visit to China, where People’s Bank of China is supervising crypto trials of its own.
- “Petro is born and we are going to have a total success for the welfare of Venezuela… The largest and most important companies and blockchain in the world are with Venezuela, we are going to sign agreements.”
- And it appears the Maduro government was successful in securing buyers. After trip to Dubai, Maduro announced Tuesday that 40 million Petros (out of an offering size of 100 million) had already been placed with institutional investors, leaving the administration wide latitude to offer discounts and other enticements (no word yet on whether Goldman Sachs has already signed on). Members of the public won’t be able to buy their Petros for another month.
- The stupidity of Mueller’s Russian investigation has no shame.
- As with all things Russiagate…it only took a few days before the entire Mueller “troll farm” indictment was completely debunked.
About that troll farm…
Adrian Chen, staff writer for The New Yorker – who first profiled the indicted Russian troll farm in 2015, sat down with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, where he proceeded to deflate Mueller’s big scary indictment to nothing.
“Tried to tamp down the troll farm panic on @chrislhayes show last night,” Adrian Chen tweeted. “It’s 90 people with a shaky grasp of English and a rudimentary understanding of U.S. politics shitposting on Facebook.“
Chen then responded to a tweet saying the IRA has 300-400 individuals. “That was the entire Internet Research Agency,” Chen wrote.” The American department had ~90 people, according to the Russian journalists who did the most in-depth investigation.”
Chen links to a Washington Post article which profiles Russian journalists who also investigated said troll farm
- Here is a bullet point review of Mueller’s latest Russiagate stupidity (as summarized by Zerohedge)…
- The federal judge assigned to the criminal case against Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has ordered Special Counsel Robert Mueller to turn over any “exculpatory evidence” to Flynn’s defense team.
- Oddly, however, Flynn’s legal team did not make this request. Instead, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan issued the order “sua sponte,” or at his discretion, invoking the “Brady Rule” – which requires prosecutors to turn over previously unfiled evidence that might have a material impact on a defendant’s case. Interestingly, two days before the order Mueller filed a motion for an agreed-upon protective order regarding the use of evidence in the case, including “sensitive materials,” provided to Flynn’s lawyers by the office of the Special Counsel.
- The development has generated a significant buzz in conservative circles, with the implication being that perhaps Flynn might not have pleaded guilty in light of certain evidence.
- Judge Andrew Napolitano addressed Sullivan’s decision on Tuesday, saying The judge on his own, not in response to any application from General Flynns lawyers says, “By the way, I want all exculpatory evidence, evidence that could help Flynn or hurt the government turned over to Flynns lawyers.”
Why would he we want that after General Flynn has already pleaded guilty? That is unheard of. He must suspect a defect in the guilty plea. Meaning, he must have reason to believe that General Flynn pleaded guilty for some reason other than guilt.
- Adding to the odd turn of events in the Flynn matter is a February 1 report that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team has postponed Flynn’s sentencing due to the “status” of the investigation.
- As the United States intensifies its accusations against Russia for alleged interference in the 2016 US Presidential Elections, the United States itself is found engaged in confirmed political interference worldwide.
This includes in Southeast Asia where Washington is attempting to rush elections in Thailand in hopes of returning their proxy Thaksin Shinawatra and his Pheu Thai Party (PTP) to power.US Meddling In Thailand, the United States government through the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is funding media organisations like Prachatai which promote daily protests and demands for immediate elections.Shinawatra also controls his own media organisations inside of Thailand. This includes VoiceTV supposedly founded by his son, Panthongthae Shinawatra, but clearly serving his father’s political agenda.
Supposed rights advocates like Fortify Rights (page 20, .pdf), iLaw, Thai Lawyers for Human Rights (TLHR), Cross Cultural Foundation, Thai Netizen Network and Isaan Record are also all funded by the US government via NED and have not only contributed toward attempts to manufacture dissent, but have also led small protests in the streets themselves.
- Pyongyang officials refused to meet with US Vice President on the sidelines of the Winter Olympics, less than two hours before the monumental face-to-face encounter, the Korean delegation pulled the plug, and “walked away” from a meeting with Pence.
- Jordanian King Abdullah visited Russia last week for the 20th time in 18 years, but this trip was far from a routine encounter with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Russia’s and Jordan’s interests in the region are uniquely aligned at the moment, allowing the two to explore opportunities for cooperation that go beyond routine interaction. Jordan essentially became a linchpin of Russian policy toward southern Syria when the kingdom played a key role in negotiating a de-escalation zone that spans across Quneitra and Daraa provinces and borders Israel and Jordan. During his visit to Moscow, Abdullah boasted about the two countries’ active dialogue on Syria — and the southern de-escalation zone is where this dialogue is most visible.
- a second batch of troops, armed pickups, armor and artillery from the Syrian pro-government National Defence Forces (NDF) entered the region of Afrin in northern Aleppo to further bolster the defenses of local Kurdish fighters.
- The arrival of a second lot of Syrian government troops comes exactly one day after the initial Damascus-led intervention force of about 500 men entered Afrin.
- Unlike the first wave of pro-government reinforcements to the region which was unsuccessfully challenged by Turkish Army artillery units for a brief time, no reports have surfaced that the second column of NDF reinforcements came under threatening fire by pro-Ankara forces.
- Russia will be ready to assist in the settlement of a conflict in Syrian Afrin (65 kilometers from Aleppo) if the parties deem this necessary, Russian president’s special envoy for the Middle East and Africa said on Monday.”Russia is not imposing its role on anyone,” said Mikhail Bogdanov, Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister. “If somebody sees it is needed, we are ready to do a good turn so that to stop bloodshed and find common denominators,” he went on to say.”The most important for us is the approaches stemming from the implementation of the UN Security Council Resolution 2254 and respect for territorial integrity, sovereignty and unity of Syria,“
- In 2016, a Muslim terrorist with a truck killed 86 people and wounded another 458.
- Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, the Tunisian Muslim killer, had brought along a gun, but it proved largely ineffective. The deadliest weapon of the delivery driver was a truck.
- Do we need truck control?
- Deadlier than the truck is the jet plane. Nearly 3,000 people were killed on September 11 by terrorists with a plan and some box cutters. And then there are always the bombs.
- The Boston Marathon bomber wounded 264, a suicide bomber at the Manchester Arena last year wounded 250 and the Oklahoma City Bombing (the only non-Islamic terror attack on the list) killed 168 and wounded 680.
- America is not the only country where rampage killers operate. South Korea’s rampage killer Woo Bum-kon murdered 56 people. Seung-Hui Cho, one of this country’s worst rampage killers who murdered 32 people at Virginia Tech, was South Korean.
- But the worst rampage killer in South Korea didn’t use a gun. He set a train on fire.
- Most gun violence takes place in Democrat territory. And it’s caused by leftist pro-crime policies.
- Gun owners and Trump supporters alike are voicing their concern over the president’s new push for stricter gun control legislation in the wake of the Florida shooting.
- If there is one thing consistent about president Donald Trump, it is his inconsistencies. Since he was elected Trump has reneged on promises not to go into Afghanistan, putting America first, and eliminating Obamacare. This was all predictable. However, a recent move this week by the Trump administration has even his most ardent lapdogs crying out. Gun Control.
- It didn’t matter at all to the president that the bump fire stock wasn’t used in the Florida shooting—but he took to moving to ban it anyway.
- The White House released a memo Tuesday that indicates Trump has directed the Justice Department to draw up legislation to ban firearm modifiers including the “bump stock” used in the Las Vegas massacre.
- Fox News then confirmed with the DOJ that the department is acting “quickly” on the president’s order.
HE CLOCK IS ACTIVATED.
Everything has meaning or a purpose.
This is not a game.
Protect code went live. Code signals clean.
We are moving up the timetable.
@Jack thought he was protected.
@Jack – getting nervous?
JFK Was brought to Parkland Hospital
17 people died
JFK’s birth year, 1917.
JFK’s centennial birthday 05/29/2017
No sleep since drop.
Tasked  to remove followers in drip order and restrict.
Coincidence? HOT in DC. No sleep. Stay tuned.