The founder of Ethereum asked the question does the central banks (Rothschild) control reach into the blockchain world. To control the blockchain it would be very difficult to control a single crypto would be more feasible. Case Shiller prices rise to the most that we have seen since the financial crisis, this is way over the amount of money make. Italy’s economy was hit hard, the banks are insolvent, this is just the beginning, will the ECB, IMF step in to calm the situation down, this will spread to other areas and other banks. The North Korea summit is still on and a representative is now visiting the US. Turkey is looking to purchase Russian jets instead of US jets. Syria says that western countries have been working with terrorists groups planning chemical attacks. US, Jordan and Russia are in talks about de-nuclearization. Syria planning an offensive in the south of Syria, Israel is ready to respond. The deep state is moving to take control back, pushing their narratives via the corporate media and censoring channels that do not agree with their narrative.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.28.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The founder of the world’s second biggest cryptocurrency Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin, has questioned whether the Rothschild conspiracy theory extends to digital money.”Are ‘the Rothschilds’ even well-coordinated enough to be worth caring about as a group these days?” Buterin asked on Reddit. Buterin raised the issue as cryptocurrency enthusiasts are discussing the opaque IMMO blockchain project the banking dynasty is reportedly investing in.
- The project is reported to be watched personally by Alexandre de Rothschild, the newly-appointed head of the family’s banking dynasty.
- Comment: Another possibility is that the Rothschilds are a little late to the cryptocurrency party and are just hedging their bets and diversifying a little with their billions.
- March’s Case-Shiller 20-City Composite Home Price Index rose at 6.79% YoY – the fastest price appreciation since June 2014.
Surpassing July 2006’s record high...
- as property-price appreciation continues to outpace worker pay (by 3.8 times!), it is proving a disadvantage for younger or first-time buyers even as it means rising homeowner equity for others.
- for those looking to buy for the first time, conditions have never been worse. Growth in property values is outpacing wage gains and limiting affordability, representing a major headwind for first-time buyers, and the broader market.
- Finally, putting the above data in context, here are two charts courtesy of real-estate expert Mark Hanson, the first of which shows how much household income increase is needed to buy the median priced home in key US cities…
- … while the next chart shows the divergence between actual household income, and the income needed to buy the median priced house.
- Italy woke up to a sheer selling panic as yesterday’s “modest” selloff mutated into a full-blown liquidation avalanche, lead by a furious repricing of the BTP curve, where 2Y yields exploded another 170 bps higher on the day rising to 2.60% from negative just a few days ago…
… the biggest one day move in Italian 2Y yield in history…
panic selling, not seen since the days of the European sovereign debt crisis in 2011/2012, dealers pulled their price indications, which according to Bloomberg signalled dealer unwillingness to trade given the excessive volatility.
But what is even worse is that this is no longer just an Italian crisis, as Deutsche Bank stock tumbled below €10 for the first time since its existential close encounter in September 2016, and just why of all time lows, on fears Italy’s problems will spread beyond its borders…
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has sent one of his top aides to New York to meet with US officials i
- Kim Yong Chol, the former head of North Korea’s spy agency, is the highest-ranking NK official to visit the US since 2000, when Vice Marshal Jo Myong Rok met with then-President Bill Clinton. This time, Kim will meet with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The meeting is the latest sign that preparations for the June 12 summit in Singapore are rapidly progressing.
- “Meetings are currently taking place concerning Summit, and more,”
- Other meetings between representatives of the US and North Korea are happening as well.
- India has concluded talks with Russia to by the S400 anti-missile defense systems, Indian media reported.
- “The negotiations to buy the advanced system have already been done”,
- supplying the Indian Army with the new anti-missile system will be made before the annual summit between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Indian PM Narendra Modi set to be held next October.
- Turkey is pivoted towards Russia, and is expected to acquire Sukhoi SU-57 fifth-generation fighter jets, if Washington chooses to suspend Ankara from the F-35 program.
- The Syrian state news agency SANA reported Tuesday that, citing its sources, US intelligence services are continuing to organize staged operations with chemical weapons against Syrians.
- According to the Syrian committee on the elimination of chemical weapons, quoted by SANA, US intelligence services are teaching Syrian families to show the aftermath of chemical attacks at a Syrian base.
- “The US and its intelligence and military services continue to prepare staged operations in some parts of Syria, pushing their agents and their tools to use chemical weapons against innocent Syrian citizens, accusing the Syrian state of deception,” the source said, as cited by the agency.
- Syria condemned this “new staging” and confirmed that some other Western countries have been participating in it, namely France and the United Kingdom
- SANA’s source also noted that the committee had confirmed receiving certain information that terrorists who had previously collaborated with Daesh* are now working with the United States and the so-called “Syrian Democratic Forces” (SDF), taking away families from the districts under SDF control to the American base in the area of the al-Jafra field to prepare them for depicting the consequences of shelling using chemical weapons by the Syrian army.
- The Turkish military entered the northern countryside of the Latakia Governorate this past weekend, prompting the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) to take an aggressive approach to force them to leave.
- What started as sporadic shelling has since moved to intense rocket fire from both the Syrian Arab Army and Turkish-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) in the Jabal Al-Akrad region.
- According to a military source in Latakia, the Syrian Army has been firing missiles and artillery shells towards the mountaintop where the Turkish military took up their positions at this past weekend.
- Moscow is continuing bilateral contacts with Jordan and the United States over the southern zone of de-escalation in Syria, and there is an agreement to hold a trilateral meeting,
- The Syrian military is preparing to launch their largest offensive of the year, as their troops prepare to descend on the rebel-held areas in the southern provinces of Al-Quneitra and Dara’a.
- However, it appears that the rebel forces are not the only ones opposing this Syrian military offensive, as the government finds themselves facing heavy criticism from the U.S. and their allies.