BJ gave into the EU, the UK pulled offending clauses out of it’s intermarket bill. The BREXIT is not complete, this is the beginning stages. The establishment just confirmed they have been waiting for [JB] to get into office to move forward with their Great Reset. The BIS just signaled the Great Reset. Why interfere with an enemy while they are in the process of destroying themselves. The [DS]/MSM system is now being exposed to the country, fraud is being exposed and how they tried to get around the constitution. Now Texas is suing other states, in their lawsuit they state that these particular states violated the constitution. Trump and the patriots have the upper hand, everything is coming together, Durham, special counsel, constitution was violated during the election, crimes against humanity, this is just the beginning.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😋 Get The Only Keto Alternative I Use Here: 🍃
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
- UK has decided to pull several offending clauses of its “Intermarket bill”, which would have effectively overriden some of the UK’s commitments from the withdrawal agreement, prompting Brussels to walk away from the table.
- The UK has agreed to withdrawal the three offending provisions after Gove traveled to Brussels to secure the deal.
The UK and EU has struck a compromise “on all issues” in the Withdrawal Agreement Joint Committee, Michael Gove has confirmed. The Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster was in Brussels yesterday, in a bid to agree all outstanding issues, including those relating to the Irish border. The agreement means that concerns over the EU’s threat that it will check goods travelling between Great Britain and Northern Ireland have been resolved.
- Eurocrats met in on Monday to discuss strategies for working with a possible Biden presidency, on issues such as ‘Build Back Better’ green agenda issues and the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.
- “With Joe Biden´s election as the new American president, there are a lot of major opportunities that we as Europe want to take,” said German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas.
- “The EU wants to work with the US to ensure funding for the development and equitable global distribution of vaccines, tests and treatments, develop joint preparedness and response capacities, facilitate trade in essential medical goods, and reinforce and reform the World Health Organization,” the Commission said.
- the BIS – the central banks’ central bank – warning about excesses from monetary policy
- … the BIS’ quarterly report on Monday noted how credit markets and some of world’s biggest stock markets had surpassed their pre-pandemic levels despite the significant degree of uncertainty that still remains over the pandemic as it continues to spread.
- The BIS’ perpetual skeptic, Claudio Borio, who is also Head of the BIS Monetary and Economic Department, said a rally had been justified by the vaccine news and ongoing fiscal and monetary stimulus, but there were also signs of an overshoot.
- And in a dire warning that got virtually no airplay today, Borio made the following stunning announcement to reporters. “We are moving from the liquidity to the solvency phase of the crisis.”
- Translation: it’s about to get much worse, only because central banks will ignore all the warnings, they will double down on the same failed policies, pushing leverage to even record-er highs, yields to even record-er lows, and sparking a propagation of zombies the likes of which have never before been seen.
- “We should be expecting more bankruptcies going forward yet credit spreads are quite low by historical standards, and indeed while banks are pricing risk more carefully we don’t see the same in capital markets.”
- Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan, a Democrat who faced fire from both the left and right this summer over her handling of protests and the city’s so-called “autonomous zone,” announced she will not be seeking a second term, saying that campaigning would detract from efforts to fight the pandemic and boost economic recovery.
- “I’ve decided not to run for re-election because, Seattle,
NEW – Billionaire Mark Zuckerburg may have unlawfully interfered with the US election if allegations of biased funneling of donations to election officials and biased censorship of content on Facebook’s platform turn out to be justified.
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) December 8, 2020
JUST IN – #Pennsylvania has filed its brief (requested by Alito) to the Supreme Court. They basically urge the court not to open pandora’s box even if federal laws of the US constitution have been violated. pic.twitter.com/OId7w3GnNH
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) December 8, 2020
The nation’s attorney general, former election security chief, and countless judges have confirmed there’s no evidence of widespread fraud in the 2020 election.
It’s time for Republican leaders to put America first and stop these attacks on our democracy. https://t.co/TDGUwzUOG8
— Governor Tom Wolf (@GovernorTomWolf) December 8, 2020
Georgia Lt. Governor @GeoffDuncanGA is a RINO Never Trumper who got himself elected as LG by falsely claiming to be “pro-Trump”. Too dumb or corrupt to recognize massive evidence of fraud in GA & should be replaced! We need every great Georgian to call him out! #SpecialSession!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 8, 2020
.@GovKemp misstates the law. You might want to read the Constitution, Governor.
Thankfully for Georgia, the state legislature doesn’t need him — he has no authority under Article II and cannot prevent them from exercising their constitutional power.https://t.co/RuOEUTjX08
— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) December 8, 2020
On July 12, 2019, GA Gov Kemp met Houston Consul General Li Qiangmin at rumored Chinese spy hub consulate in Houston.
On July 29, 2019, GA signs contract for Dominion Voting Machines statewide.
— Ron (@CodeMonkeyZ) December 8, 2020
- On Monday Rep. Daniel McCarthy (R-) told the patriotic crowd that legislators invoked Article 2, Section 1 meaning — Arizona is officially a contested election!
- The Arizona Supreme Court agreed to hear an election challenge after an investigation of a 100-ballot sample found that 3% of the ballots were deemed fraudulent of Joe Biden.
- The GOP filed a lawsuit in Arizona to audit a sample of 100 ballots to prove there was massive voter fraud.
- One ballot was changed from Trump to Biden and another ballot was completely taken away from President Trump.
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that the state of Texas has filed a lawsuit against four states—Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin—at the United States Supreme Court for allegedly exploiting “the COVID-19 pandemic to justify ignoring federal and state election laws and unlawfully enacting last-minute changes, thus skewing the results of the 2020 General Election.”
- “Trust in the integrity of our election processes is sacrosanct and binds our citizenry and the States in this Union together,” Paxton said in a statement. “Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin destroyed that trust and compromised the security and integrity of the 2020 election. The states violated statutes enacted by their duly elected legislatures, thereby violating the Constitution. By ignoring both state and federal law, these states have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but of Texas and every other state that held lawful elections,” said Attorney General Paxton. “Their failure to abide by the rule of law casts a dark shadow of doubt over the outcome of the entire election. We now ask that the Supreme Court step in to correct this egregious error.”
Texas brought the suit straight to SCOTUS. Key allegations:
1. Unconstitutional changes to election laws
2. Unequal treatment of voters within each state
3. Voting irregularities “consistent with
the unconstitutional relaxation of ballot-integrity
🚨 BREAKING 🚨
The state of Texas has sued Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania & Wisconsin over election irregularities!
This means Texas will have original jurisdiction to go directly to the Supreme Court‼️
HUGE ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/2LqpQ4Ym6y
— Kayleigh McEnany (@kayleighmcenany) December 8, 2020
- First, they violated the Electors Clause of Article II of the Constitution when executive or judicial officials in the states changed the rules of the election without going through the state legislatures. The Electors Clause requires that each State “shall appoint” its presidential electors “in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct.”
- In the early years of the Republic, most state legislatures appointed their presidential electors directly, without holding a popular election for President. That would change during the early decades of the nineteenth century. But the constitutional principle remained the same. Regardless of whether a state appoints its electors by a vote in the legislature or by a vote of the people, it is the state legislature — and only the state legislature — that sets the rules.
- Thus, when the Pennsylvania Supreme Court extended by three days the deadline for receiving mail-in ballots, contrary to the law passed by the state legislature, the state court changed the rules in violation of the Electors Clause. Similarly, when Georgia’s Secretary of State responded to a lawsuit by entering into a Compromise Settlement Agreement and Release (i.e. a consent decree) with the Democratic Party of Georgia, and modified the signature verification requirements spelled out by Georgia law, that changing of the rules violated the Electors Clause.
- The second constitutional violation occurred when individual counties in each of the four states changed the way that they would receive, evaluate, or treat the ballots. Twenty years ago, in the landmark case of Bush v. Gore, the Supreme Court held that it violated the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment when one Florida county treated ballots one way, and another Florida county treated ballots a different way. Voters had the constitutional right to have their ballots treated equally from county to county.
- So when election officials in Wayne County, Michigan, ignored the requirements of Michigan law and denied poll watchers access to vote counting, while other counties in Michigan followed the law, that violated the Equal Protection Clause. Similarly, in Wisconsin, when the Administrator of the City of Milwaukee Elections Commission ignored the requirements of Wisconsin law and directed election workers to write in the addresses of witnesses on the envelopes containing mail-in ballots, while ballots without witness addresses were deemed invalid elsewhere, that resulted in the unequal treatment of ballots in the state.
- Importantly, the Texas lawsuit presents a pure question of law. It is not dependent upon disputed facts. Although these unconstitutional changes to the election rules could have facilitated voter fraud, the State of Texas doesn’t need to prove a single case of fraud to win. It is enough that the four states violated the Constitution.
And this. Here Texas is explaining why it has standing, i.e., how IT, as a state, was injured. pic.twitter.com/LI36UOw57C
— Margot Cleveland (@ProfMJCleveland) December 8, 2020
Have any other states joined Texas’ lawsuit yet? If not, they will. Here’s the tell: “Plaintiff StateS” pic.twitter.com/N6UnXpQa61
— Margot Cleveland (@ProfMJCleveland) December 8, 2020
According to the Texas lawsuit: 🚨 The probability of former Vice President Biden winning the popular vote in the four Defendant States—Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin (given the circumstances)-is less than one in a quadrillion, or 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000.
Major patriot responded
It’s a Christmas Miracle!
Trump responded to Major Patriot
Or worse! https://t.co/a7zbQ4TSD7
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 8, 2020
- A Chinese spy raised money for Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell (CA) and planted an “intern” in his congressional office.
- A Chinese national named Fang Fang, AKA, Christine Fang targeted politicians in California between 2011 and 2015 at the direction of China’s internal spy agency and even had intimate relationships with two Midwestern mayors, according Axios.
- According to Fang’s friends, she was in her late 20s or early 30s when she enrolled at a Bay Area university and began to target politicians and gather intelligence at the direction of China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS).
- Fang’s earliest known engagement with Swalwell occurred through the Chinese Student Association. By 2014, she had risen in local political circles and developed close ties to Swalwell’s office.
- Fang “was a bundler” for Swalwell and other candidates, according to a Bay Area political operative with direct knowledge of her efforts. A current U.S. intelligence official confirmed her activity for Swalwell; a local elected official also said she brought in donors for other candidates. Bundlers persuade others to write checks for campaigns; they can bring in substantial sums of money as well as deepen the campaign’s engagement with target communities, making bundlers a valuable and thus potentially influential ally to a candidate.
- In the video Di suggests that Chinese objectives met a huge stumbling block with President Donald Trump — who slapped large tariffs on Chinese goods in order to win a trade war.
- “We know that the Trump administration is in a trade war with us, so why can’t we fix the Trump administration? Why did China and the U.S. used to be able to settle all kinds of issues between 1992 and 2016?” Di asked, rhetorically.
- Di claimed that China has been able to influence U.S. policy for decades and “for the past 30 years, 40 years, we have been utilizing the core power of the United States.”
- “I’m going to throw out something maybe a little bit explosive here. It’s just because we have people at the top. We have our old friends who are at the top of America’s core inner circle of power and influence,” says Di Dongsheng,
- Di suggested there will be a lot fewer impediments to advancing Chinese objectives with a Joe Biden administration.
- China is the greatest national security threat facing the United States, according to Attorney General William Barr.
- “In my opinion, it’s China,” Barr said. “And not just to the election process, but I think across the board — there’s simply no comparison. China is a very serious threat to the United States geopolitically, economically, militarily, and a threat to the integrity of our institutions given their ability to influence things.”
Its all moving to the Supreme Court, the MSM will do the exact opposite of what they did with Russian Collusion, Impeachment, with those cases they said they have it all, the walls are closing in on Trump, with the cases headed to SCOTUS they will say there is nothing there, remember its always the opposite of what is really going on.
Look how its all starting to come together, Trump has the constitution on his side, these governors tried to create laws because of pandemic. These laws do not override the constitution, Trump is now calling them on it. The MSM does not call the election, they tried to make the public believe this, the only strategy they had was cheat, have the MSM call the election in favor of Biden, have the SM put lables on everything that says their is no such thing as election fraud, and this was all pushed to have Trump concede, this is the only way Biden could win, the [DS] system is about to come down around them . Every path from that point forward favors Trump.
Flynn News –
Judge Sullivan has granted the DOJ Motion to Dismiss as Moot (due to pardon).
Sullivan: “ORDERED that this case is DISMISSED AS MOOT.”
It’s over. pic.twitter.com/8Scf7yfOwC
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) December 8, 2020
Her Majesty’s dog passed away https://t.co/yCZgToqn8y
— Newsmax (@newsmax) December 8, 2020
— We The Inevitable (@WeTheInevitable) December 8, 2020