In this news brief we will discuss the latest news on the economic collapse. We look to see if things are really that different. The central bank will not stop at just confiscating your wealth they will want your life. They want to enslave the people.
Check Out The New X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.20.2015
- the ECB agreed to lift the ELA cap by just €1.8 billion, far less than Greek banking officials had requested and probably just barely enough to cover Friday’s withdrawals. the ATM lines are officially forming as Greeks prepare to be ‘Cyprus’d’
- Bank of Cyprus, Cyprus’s largest lender, is preparing for an extended bank holiday in Greece as continuing deposits outflows may force authorities to take this type of step and impose capital controls.
“We are preparing to facilitate our customers with operations in Greece with additional liquidity,” a Bank of Cyprus source with knowledge of the situation said on condition of anonymity. “This is something we don’t want to see happening”.
- A deal to jointly build an extension of the Turkish Stream gas pipeline across Greece will help Athens to settle its multibillion euro debt to international creditors, President Vladimir Putin said
- “If the EU wants Greece to pay its debt than it should be interested in the Greek economy growing,” Putin said. “The EU should be applauding us. What’s bad about creating new jobs in Greece?” he said,
- The BRICS New Development Bank will be launched at the first session of its Board of Governors in Moscow on 7 July
- The New Development Bank will provide a financing alternative to the World Bank, where the five large emerging markets have sought more clout.
- It will eventually open membership to non-BRICS countries and coincides with plans for theAsian infrastructure development bank spearheaded by Beijing.
- The majority of Canadians don’t know that their government is negotiating with 11 other countries in one of the biggest international free trade deals known as the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), a recent poll suggests.
- The poll was conducted by the Environics Research Group for Trade Justice Network (TJN) has found that 75 percent of respondents have not heard of the TTP – a major deal which aims to link 40 percent of the world’s economy.
- Ukraine’s Security Service has frozen 250 ATMs of a payment system used by businesspeople in the self-proclaimed People’s Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk (DPR and LPR respectively), the service’s press office said on Friday.
- The Security Service said that the ATMs had been blocked as their owners paid taxes to the DPR and LPR.
- The U.S. State Department said Friday that it’s difficult to achieve a political solution to the Ukraine crisis when there are still thousands of Russian forces fomenting unrest in the country.
- Kirby spoke after Putin called on the United States and other Western powers to put pressure on authorities in Kyiv to resolve the conflict in east Ukraine.
- The upgraded aircraft would be the first one to be dispatched for special operations against independence supporters in eastern Ukraine. A total of 14 aircraft will be modernized, the company specified.
- “An-26 will, in particular, be protected against shelling from portable surface-to-air missile systems… We have significantly increased the pace of work related to the anti-terrorist operation
- US Senator John McCain, led a Senate delegation to Ukraine
- McCain and the Senate Armed Services Committee, which he chairs, have enthusiastically called on the administration of President Barack Obama to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons.
- On Thursday, the US Senate passed, by 71 votes to 25, the $612 billion National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to fund the US armed forces through 2016. The legislation allocates about $200 million in lethal military assistance to Ukraine.
- The United States will be able to supply gas to Ukraine and other countries of Europe within two years, Senator John McCain said at a press conference in Kiev.
- According to him, Europe’s dependence on Russian gas supplies is a major obstacle that makes Europe unable to strengthen further sanctions against Russia.
- The FBI is investigating a website that appears to contain a manifesto by Dylann Roof,
The domain was created Feb 9, 2015 and it is private. Searching using google the website was crawled and only shows two pages, a text document (manifesto) and photos of Dylan. The way back machine shows snapshots of the website only on June 20 2015, 5 today only.
The text document does not show that Dylan actually wrote it, anyone could have placed it on this site. The photos look staged and who took these photos.
Where was the NSA, aren’t they looking for terrorists, this website is easy to scan, no encryption and the document was a text file.
Some of the news is saying he created the website, so he registered it as private but he was going to publicly murder people. Doesn’t make sense