In this news brief we will discuss the latest news on the economic collapse. We look to see if things are really that different. The central bank will not stop at just confiscating your wealth they will want your life. They want to enslave the people.
Check Out The New X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 07.26.2015
- Now, Europe and the ECB are both well aware just how insolvent Greek banks are, and realize that a new recap would need as little as €25 billion and as much as €50 billion to be credible (an amount that would immediately wipe out all existing stakeholders), and would also result in a dramatic push back from local taxpayers. This explains why Europe is no rush to recapitalize Greece – doing so would reveal just how massive the funding hole is.
- Greek banks are set to keep broad cash controls in place for months, until fresh money arrives from Europe and with it a sweeping restructuring, officials believe.
- with every passing day in which Greece does not have a viable resolution of its banks, the NPLs will keep rising, and the ultimate deposit haircut will be that much greater.
- As a result Germany is already demaning a bail-in of large depositors, those holding over the “insured” threshold of €100,000 with Greek banks, in a repeat of the Cyprus depositor bail-in template
- The price of gold took a hit this past week.
- It started in the quiet hours of Sunday night, when a mysterious $2.7 billion of paper gold was dumped on the open market.
- In recent days, the U.S. dollar has been making strong gains against other currencies.
- Of course, when it comes to everyday expenses at the grocery store, gas station, etc, I think most Americans would scoff at the notion that the dollar is “strong”! Indeed, we don’t need Alan Greenspan to see that the dollar continues to lose purchasing power (regardless of the dollar’s supposed strength against other currencies).
- For all fiat currencies, one thing has always been true: Over time, they lose purchasing power.
- Since the gold standard was completely abandoned in 1971, the dollar has lost 85% of its purchasing power.
- Meanwhile, gold has maintained its purchasing power. See what has happened to the value of gold since we abandoned the gold standard:
- The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) acknowledges in its annual report that the policy of cheap money has failed. All the trillions would have produced no growth in the real economy. Central banks can not save the economy. The governments of the world must now resolve the crisis.
- In its 85th Annual report analyzes the Institution the situation of the global financial system, seven years after the crisis. An entire chapter is devoted to BIS while the shortcomings of the international monetary and financial system . Instead of promoting a sustainable and balanced growth of the world economy, there is a danger that this system undermines growth.
- President Obama on Thursday pledged to use his last 18 months in office to work on gun control, calling it “the one area where I feel that I’ve been most frustrated and most stymied.”
- The country’s first 2,000 US and Canadian-trained police recruits swore an oath on July 6.
A no fly zone is not for the IS because they do not have planes. So why would Turkey want this so badly?
- Turkey’s main concern has not certainly been ISIS, that they see as more of an asset than an enemy, or even the Kurds, but really the Assad government, which they were deemed the most necessary to overthrow.
- As soon as “barrel bomb” is brought up, suddenly the mass graves, the televised beheadings and the CIA training camps in Turkey and Jordan no longer exist, “Assad did it all,” as reality flies into the stratosphere, part of a well-orchestrated disinformation campaign where assertion is fact.
- Any allegation that is printed or broadcast by the mainstream media is a “fact.” Groups like the Syrian Human Rights Observatory exist to infect the already controlled corporate media with disinformation created by PJ Media, the Heritage and Jamestown Foundations and the Rand Corporation.
- Of course there is no such thing as a chlorine barrel bomb. A simple check of Google Images searched under “barrel bomb” will turn out a few poor quality Photoshopped images of helicopters dropping unrecognizable debris but mostly assorted images of abandoned barrels, some rusted for decades, hardly something someone would load onto an aircraft filled with caustic chemicals or high explosives.
- Syrian President Bashar al-Assad issued a decree announcing a general amnesty for military deserters who violated the country’s compulsory military conscription law,