In this news brief we will discuss the latest news on the economic collapse. We look to see if things are really that different. The central bank will not stop at just confiscating your wealth they will want your life. They want to enslave the people.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
- Are you ready for a future where China will employ millions of American workers and dominate thousands of small communities all over the United States? Such a future would be unimaginable to many Americans, but the truth is that it is already starting to happen. Chinese acquisition of U.S.businesses set a new all-time record last year, and it is on pace to absolutely shatter that record this year. Meanwhile, China is voraciously gobbling up real estate and is establishing economic beachheads all over America. If China continues to build economic power inside the United States, it will eventually become the dominant economic force in thousands of small communities all over the nation. Just think about what the Smithfield Foods acquisition alone will mean. Smithfield Foods is the largest pork producer and processor in the world. It has facilities in 26 U.S. states and it employs tens of thousands of Americans. It directly owns 460 farms and has contracts with approximately 2,100 others. But now a Chinese company has bought it for $4.7 billion, and that means that the Chinese will now be the most important employer in dozens of rural communities all over America.
- With the United States having reached unprecedented levels of debt and no end in sight, Europe close to widespread destabilization, and Japan now having lost control of their bond market, it should be quite apparent that there is no turning back.
- Governments around the world are doing everything in their power to maintain the perception that all is well. Despite their best efforts, however, the coming catastrophe cannot be stopped.
- The collapse that’s going to occur here is going to be a trifecta of bonds, stocks and real estate combined.
[stextbox id=”highlight” shadow=”false”]
The Fed over here has ordered – and I want everybody to listen because this is insider information – the Fed has ordered the U.S. pension funds to begin to acquire U.S. debt. That is coming down the pike, it’s going to start happening, the states are going to start carrying it in order to fatten up their books… So, we are moving into the last stages before an all out collapse.
That’s exactly where we’re headed.
Now the Rubicon has been crossed… the armies are surrounding the Capital itself.
We’re at a very critical juncture, and that’s what’s got me freaked out the most. The Japanese have lost control and they don’t know what to do at this point. .. They’re telling the public “don’t worry, everything’s ok.”
That is a signs, folks, that they are panicking. That is a sign that everything is not OK… that there is a great fear and trepidation that has begun.
And when this thing goes bust, this is the trigger that’s going to bring this whole thing down.
We’re on the last leg for this whole storybook. Unfortunately, it’s not going to be a storybook ending. So we’re in the last few pages of a chapter that’s been written about a hundred years ago, and it’s soon coming to an end.
Now the question becomes, what exactly are they going to do?
They’re going to bring this thing to a halt. They’re going to create economic turmoil and a crash. And then they’re going to sell the population on some sort of armed conflagration, some sort of a massive global war.
That is typically the playbook of the globalists. That is typically what we see, a pattern that is repeated often.
A small scale controlled regional war is not going to fix the $1.5 Quadrillion derivative debt globally.
A small scale regional war is not going to fix the massive levels of unemployment in America, in Europe, in Japan…
It’s not going to fix the economic problems that have festered in much of the western world and parts of the world that utilize a western style of banking.
It’s not going to fix it this time.
This time they’re going to drag everybody in. This time there’s not going to be anybody who’s going to be unaffected.
Let me tell you right now. It is mathematically impossible to pull this back. It’s mathematically impossible.
You cannot recall this.
- Russia conducted the first flight test of a new inter-continental ballistic missile (ICBM) that Russian officials say is designed to defeat U.S. missile defenses.
- The prototype ICBM was launched yesterday from Moscow’s Kapustin Yar missile range, a spokesman for Russian Defense Ministry told state media.
- U.S. and Russian officials describe the new missile as a road-mobile missile known as Yars-M that is slated for deployment later this year.
- On Friday, Russian Deputy Premier Dmitri Rogozin said the new missile was designed specifically to defeat U.S. missile defenses—a key Russian priority for its strategic nuclear arms buildup.
- “We closely watched last night’s events. They were successful. We tested an intercontinental ballistic missile which I call ‘a missile defense killer,’” Rogozin was quoted by Interfax as saying. “Neither modern nor future American missile defense means will be able to stop this missile from hitting its target directly.”
- No details on the characteristics of the new missile were made public. However, U.S. officials said the new ICBM is believed to use a high-technology fuel that allows higher speeds needed to outfly high-speed U.S. missile defense interceptors.
- The new ICBM will have a range of up to 6,835 miles and 10 multiple, independently targetable reentry vehicles.
- So many devastating changes in the Middle East’s so-called ‘Arab Spring’ aftermath are being blamed on misguided US policies in many countries. This in-depth report reveals how Washington institutions allegedly groom destructive elements when attempting to destabilise nations. Their tentacles are now even touching Turkey’s fully-fledged democracy – one that has achieved economic transformation in only a decade, with tourism and foreign investment booming. Even its armed forces were depoliticised. Sadly, its rise as a regional power capable of maintaining regional stability is now threatened…
- AMERICA has been accused of training political activists to encourage unrest in Bahrain and across the Middle East.
- The US administration has poured millions of dollars into financing leading personalities who launched campaigns of destabilisation and mobilised protesters via social media, according to the New York Times.
- The newspaper said the Bahrain Centre for Human Rights, April 6 Youth Movement in Egypt, and activists such as Yemeni Entisar Qadhi have all received training and financing under the guise of promoting grassroots democracy in Arab countries.
- It has reportedly come from groups such as the International Republican Institute (IRI), National Democratic Institute (NDI) and Freedom House, a non-profit human rights organisation based in Washington and other think tanks known for playing a dubious role in engineering the wave of unrest and destabilising regimes.
No we will not give up a few,some or any of our Constitutional rights because there is nothing to give up. We are born with these rights they were not given to us by you or the Government.
- President Obama, in a strong defense of his efforts to monitor Americans’ telephone calls and other communications, argued that additional security certainly is worth the loss of some constitutional privacy rights, and further, he assured the nation that “nobody’s listening to the content of people’s phone calls.”
- But he also confirmed that it is the content of telephone calls that is being targeted, and there’s a process available for investigators who want to listen in: just get permission from a court.
- While answering questions at an appearance in California, where he promoted his health care takeover, he said, “When it comes to telephone calls, nobody is listening to your telephone calls. That’s not what this program’s about. As was indicated, what the intelligence community is doing is looking at phone numbers and durations of calls. They are not looking at people’s names, and they’re not looking at content.”
- Then he continued, “But by sifting through this so-called metadata, they may identify potential leads with respect to folks who might engage in terrorism. If these folks – if the intelligence community then actually wants to listen to a phone call, they’ve got to go back to a federal judge, just like they would in a criminal investigation.
- “So I want to be very clear. Some of the hype that we’ve been hearing over the last day or so – nobody’s listening to the content of people’s phone calls.”
- But he also admitted, “And so not only does that court authorize the initial gathering of data, but I want to repeat, if anybody in government wanted to go further than just that top-line data and wanted to, for example, listen to Jackie Calmes’ phone call, they’d have to go back to a federal judge and, and, and indicate why, in fact, they were doing further – further probing.”
- Hackers affiliated with the Anonymous collective have leaked a US Department of Defense memo relating to the PRISM program, revealing that the National Security Agency has secretly gathered intelligence on millions of Americans for years.
- The hacktivists, who have long sought complete transparency online and elsewhere, published a total of thirteen documents, one of which outlines the US government’s “NetOps Strategic Vision” for monitoring the Internet.
- The documents are mostly pulled from 2008, just after when the government reportedly began using PRISM to mine servers at technology companies including Microsoft and Yahoo. An NSA slideshow published Thursday by the Guardian and the Washington Post reveals the intelligence community first gained access to Google in January of 2009 and Facebook in June of the same year.
- “NetOps will transform along with the Global Information Grid to dynamically support new warfighting, intelligence, and business processes and enable users to access and share trusted information in a timely manner,” one document states.
- “The future Global Information Grid will result in a richer Net-Centric information environment comprised of shared services and capabilities based on advanced technologies.”
Here we go, building the propaganda for the cyber attack, putting everything in place so when it hits everyone knows who is responsible.
- Security Expert: Cyberwar with China Is the New Cold War
- The United States should treat the growing cyberthreat from China as the new Cold War, recommends John Pescatore, director of emerging security trends at the SANS Institute.
- The United States should counter-attack Chinese cyberattacks in order to demonstrate to China its cybercapabilites, he told CNBC.
- Pescatore compares the current relationship between China and the United States to the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union.