Facebook and many other banned cryptocurrency ads, now it seems that these same institutions that banned the ads are preparing to start their own cryptocurrency/blockchain system. Australia is looking to use the blockchain to transform supply chains, more and more countries are going to adopt the blockchain system. Macy’s will need to close more stores at a faster pace Morgan Stanley warns. Stock market confidence is sliding. The Housing bubble will implode in a 3 stage housing collapse. It has been reported that the FBI had paid informants in the Trump administration. France plans to push back on sanctions. The Iranian/Syrian plan is eventually to get these countries in a position where they can join the OBOR. Trump is pushing the plan in Iran to trap Israel and push them out of Syria, once this happens Assad takes control of his country. Threat to Iran is also gone and a new real treaty can be negotiated with Iran. Q has dropped some more intel, the deep state is trying to reboot their operation by bringing in donations again from different countries. This will fail, the clock is ticking down and the deep state is running out of options.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.11.2018
- In January, Facebook became the first social media company to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs.
- The company created a new policy “that prohibits ads that promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings and cryptocurrency.”
- Zuckerberg also announced that he’s “looking into cryptocurrency” in his January 5th announcement on Facebook…
- Earlier in the week, Facebook announced a major shakeup in management, creating a new area of responsibility focused on blockchain.As CoinTelegraph reported, David Marcus, the head of Facebook’s messaging app Messenger, announced that the social media site is exploring possible applications for blockchain technology,
- “I’m setting up a small group to explore how to best leverage blockchain across Facebook, starting from scratch,” Facebook is exploring the creation of its own cryptocurrency, a virtual token that would allow its billions of users around the world to make electronic payments, people familiar with Facebook’s plans told Cheddar.“
- Australia’s Department of Home Affairs (DHA) said the technology could have a significant positive effect on the country’s trade supply chain.
- The move would give the DHA a further outlet into funding legitimate trading activity, and comes the same week as Australia’s 2018-19 budget allocated $700,000 AUD ($520,000) to blockchain research.
- “Blockchain is a tool, the information – it gives you greater visibility of who entered data into the system,”
- Morgan Stanley analysts suggested Macy’s might need to quicken the pace of its store closures . Macy’s has proactively closed stores, ongoing negative store-only comps lead us to question if it is closing them fast enough,“
- The analysts pointed to a slowdown in the expansion of store fleets across retail, with current growth at less than 1% as compared to a 2% to 3% expansion over the past five years.
- After slipping in April, May’s preliminary University of Michigan sentiment survey was flat at 98.8 (as hope rose and current conditions slipped).
- Confidence in a rising stock market dropped to its lowest since April 2017...
- Most Americans don’t know, but the housing market is heading toward another epic bubble. However, the bubble forming today is much different than the subprime housing meltdown in 2007. Back in 2007, there was an oversupply of homes, whereas today there is a shortage. With more buyers than sellers bidding up prices, the U.S. median home price value hit a new record high of $338,000 at the end of 2017.
- Unfortunately, wages have not kept up with rising home values. For example, the average hourly earnings have only increased 21% since 2009. However, the U.S. median home price $330,000 in Q1 2018 is 53% higher:
- there is a much different dynamic today as the cost to build a new home is much higher than it was in 2006. At the peak in 2006, the U.S. median new home price was $262,000 versus the $337,000 in Q1 2018. Moreover, the U.S. median new home price is 60% higher than the low in 2009:
- Even though the average wages of an American increased 21% since 2009, the median new home price is 60% higher.
Housing values in the U.S. have reached a new peak. In total, U.S. homes are valued around $31.8 trillion according to Zillow. That is 1.5 times the GDP of the U.S. and close to three times the GDP of China.
- 3 Stage Collapse of the U.S. Housing Market. The 1st stage of the housing collapse will occur when the broader markets experience a 25-50% sell-off. At this point, the U.S. median home price will fall 40% to $200,000. As U.S. oil production continues to decline, we will enter the second stage as the U.S. median home price drops 60% to $120,000.
- The 3rd stage of the U.S. Housing Collapse will occur likely by 2030 (or possibly sooner) as domestic oil production falls 50-75%. As Americans and citizens of the world understand that oil production will continue to decline, the value of stocks, bonds, and real estate will also continue to fall. Which is why I see the U.S. median home price to $40,000 in the 3rd stage of the collapse.
- The Department of Justice lost its latest battle with Congress Thursday when it allowed House Intelligence Committee members to view classified documents about a top-secret intelligence source that was part of the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign. Even without official confirmation of that source’s name, the news so far holds some stunning implications. Among them is that the Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigation outright hid critical information from a congressional investigation... .
- france pledged on Friday to push back against the threat of U.S. sanctions against French companies doing business with Iran, in the wake of Washington’s withdrawal from the international nuclear agreement with Tehran.
- f interest for China in Syria is its potential role in the One Belt One Road Initiative, especially since the ports of Latakia and Tartus are on the Mediterranean Sea. If Syria is to play any sort of meaningful role in OBOR, then the government must have control over its territory.
- As for China and Iran, the two countries have enjoyed profound friendship for thousands of years. Being a historical hub of trade and transport along the Silk Road, Iran has been a key partner within the Belt and Road framework. At present, the development of China-Iran relation maintains very good momentum. In 2016, President Xi Jinping made a successful visit to Iran, during which the two heads of state agreed to establish comprehensive strategic partnership. A bilateral MOU on jointly promoting the Belt and Road initiative was also signed by the two Governments. Since then, the cooperation between China and Iran has made marked headways.
- The Tajrish metro station of line 1 has thrived into the largest of its kind in the Middle East. The Tehran-Isfahan high-speed railway, with the top speed of 250KM/H, is the first one to be built in Iran. Its construction will create more than 100,000 jobs. Once completed, the trip between Tehran and Isfahan will be shortened to a little more than one hour.
- The North Azadegan and Yadavaran oilfields, jointly developed by China and Iran with contract value of more than 5 billion USD, initiated commercial production in 2016 and respectively reached the peak of 75,000 and 100,000 barrels of crude oil per day. The CNPC has expressed its readiness to join the development of South Pars gas field, while the SINOPEC is in the process of constructing Iran’s biggest oil refinery in Abadan. The Chery MVM, with its market volume of nearly 300,000 per year, has become the third biggest automobile company in Iran, after SAIPA and KHODRO.
- The cooperation between China and Iran provided visible input to Iran’s economic growth,
- On May 11, aide to President of Russia Vladimir Kozhin told Russian newspaper Izvestia that there had been no talks over a possible S-300 surface-to-air missile systems delivery to Syria.
“We never announced these deliveries as such. However, we said that after the strikes [by the US, France and the UK on Syria], Russia reserves the right to do whatever it deems necessary,” Peskov said.
- Netanyahu met with Russian President Vladimir Putin on May 9. Following the talks, the Israeli prime minister said he has no reason to believe Russia will attempt to limit Israel’s freedom of operation in the region.
“I told President Putin that it is our right and indeed our duty to take any steps required for to safeguard our security interests,” Netanyahu told reporters on a telephone briefing from Moscow airport, minutes before taking off en route back to Tel Aviv.
- Let’s take a look how the S-300 story has developed since mid April:
- First reports about the possible S-300 surface-to-air missile systems delivery to Syria appeared following a joint missile strike by the US, France and the UK on the country on April 14.
- On April 14, at a press briefing in the Russian Defense Ministry, Head of the Russian General Staff’s Main Operations Directorate Sergei Rudskoi told reporters that Russia could renew the discussions over supplying S-300 missile systems to Syria “considering the latest developments”.
- On April 16, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs Sergey Lavrov said that Russia was ready to consider any help for strengthening Syria’s defenses, including the S-300 surface-to-air missile systems.
- On April 23, Russian media speculated quoting military-diplomatic sources that Russia could deliver its S-300 missile systems to Syria “within one month”. On the same day, Lavrov stated that the issue of Russia’s supplies of S-300 missile systems hadn’t been decided upon yet. Then, Peskov refused to comment on the delivery, when he had been asked about the growing complexity of the situation and with the possible supply of S-300 surface-to-air missile systems to Syria.
- Iran claimed Israel was supporting terrorist groups in Syria in a letter addressed to the UN Secretary-General
- “Israeli reckless action in this instance only helped [Daesh] and other terrorist groups in Syria.
The EU will ditch Iran and the JCPOA, here’s why… Those deep state leaders see what is happening,
1)Do they continue with the deal, who pays Iran, can they work together to pull this off, will they be exposed down the road?? This is what they are most afraid of.
2) Or do they go along with Trump and fall in line and continue on in their positions without being exposed.
1081POTUS NEVER telegraphs his moves.Think logically.Why did POTUS announce his intention to pull out of Syria?Moves and countermoves.These people are STUPID (& SICK).Q
Syria.Hold until CONF.MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ.ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events.Clown report must be VERIFIED.Troop unwind to STILL occur.Have faith.Trust POTUS. Q
We are saving Israel for last.Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.Q
- Israel and Iran may come to blows in the near future as the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) prepares to launch a massive offenisve
Marina Bay sands, Singapore. IS THIS THE SKY EVENT?
Note the pictures we post are ALL originals.Think about what that means. Q
[Example] Clinton Foundation.Post Election Loss. Layoffs.No Access / Control = No Donations Today.NZ Donation Restart.Others?Why?So they are bribing NZ to hand over money and Hillary will keep quiet about NZ involvement in secret surveillance. Clinton foundation is running out of money.1) Selling Secrets?2) Selling ‘Future’ Access [regain control/power]?3) Selling Silence? Read below slow and carefully.FVEY.Why do ‘Former’ Dignitaries Still Hold SEC Clearance?They are in NZ because they have the clearance to access records without being subject to US oversight. Former dignitaries have access because FVEY is nomgovernmental, but legal authority was required for original access that then persistsU.S. to U.S. = Logged/Flagged/Recorded U.S. [in]NZ = No Logs/No Flags/No Records = U.S. Sec ClearanceAUTH FVEY VIEW + Doc Take.Read above slow and carefully.WHY DO WE ALLOW [FORMER] DIGNITARIES SEC CLEARANCE?Welcome to the Deep State.Future to prove past. Q
Facebook is listening to you 24/7/365. Literally.[F9 algorithm] Are they recording/safe-housing?Metadata collection?Building 8.DARPA.[CHINA-CHINA-CHINA]Q