The MSM is trying to make sense of the economy, they are now saying that Obama did not have the backing of the companies and they purposely kept the economy from growing. Trump is now going up against the Dragon, Xi, he wants China to make a deal. China is using NK leverage but Trump has the true leverage and by pushing tariffs China will fold and agree to a deal. The D’s Senators put out a poll and it did not go they way they thought so the they deleted it. Mueller report shows that they used lower standards to get the FISA warrants. The Mueller report shows no Russians were involved. The [DS] makes the case of why Trump should be indicted and impeached without anything to back it up. Mueller is suppose to testify in front the House. Bolton made the announcement that an aircraft carrier was headed to Iran. Trump sent a message to Obama did you catch it.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.06.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- For the plan to move forward Trump and the patriots need win the election in 2020, Trump has been pushing the economy do new heights so the MSM and the DS , CB cannot touch the economy, candidates for the 2020 election can’t mention the economy because Trump has pushed the economy far beyond what everyone expected. The stock market is booming. Inflation remains low. Real wages are up. Labor force participation is up. Unemployment is at near historic lows.
- Their most immediate problem is how to rationalize the economy under Trump to the economy overseen by Obama. At that point, the conventional wisdom among Democrats and professional economists was that high unemployment, low labor force participation, and stagnant wages were the new normal.
- Now MSNBC “personality” Chris Hayes has his own theory to explain the difference:
Everyone who called for austerity got it wrong and caused harm
Everyone who scaremongered about the deficit got it wrong and caused harm
Everyone who wrote about the “skills gap” got it wrong and caused harm
Everyone who kept warning about inflation got it wrong and caused harm
Lots of regular people – critics, bloggers, gadflies, etc were able to see this but the commanding heights of the econ/policy/political worlds either could not or would not.
Or, an even less charitable interpretation: they didn’t get it wrong at all. They didn’t want full employment, they didn’t want wage growth and empowered workers and they certainly didn’t want that happening under a Democratic president.
I mean, years of the titans of industry whining about the skills mismatch, how they can’t find good workers, and chin-stroking conferences about labor force participation, and columns about how it was workers’ own fault, on and on and on, all just garbage.
- Yep. That’s exactly what happened. Tens of thousands of American businesses decided they’d go out of business rather than let Obama’s economic plan be a success. Millions of Americans decided they’d just sit at home
- the reason that the economy has taken off under Trump is because both consumers and employers feel more secure in their finances and have more confidence to make major investments and purchases. Putting the brakes on federal rule-making and rolling back rules that inhibit growth have also been a factor. Getting out of the way as oil/gas exploration and extraction has boomed has been a major stimulus to the national economy.
- More to the detail of Hayes nonsense. Obama was not burdened with any “austerity” measures
- A lot of the “skills gap” was utter bullsh** pushed by the Chamber of Commerce in its eagerness to bring in more cheap H1B visa recipients to replace American workers.
Trump tweeted out the following
The United States has been losing, for many years, 600 to 800 Billion Dollars a year on Trade. With China we lose 500 Billion Dollars. Sorry, we’re not going to be doing that anymore!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 6, 2019
- The meeting last week between Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and their Chinese counterparts including Vice-Chairman Liu, was especially important. Mnuchin and Lighthizer said they would debrief President Trump on the likelihood of whether a successful trade deal with a communist regime was structurally possible; or whether Beijing was playing a game of delay.
- The ongoing dance with the dragon has been a series of cunning manuevers between the Panda mask and the Dragon face. At the conclusion of the Beijing visit by Mnuchin and Lighthizer, Chinese Chairman Xi sent a proactive response using his familiar proxy North Korean Chairman Kim. The DPRK test-fired three missiles.
- Yesterday President Trump responded to all this:
- Chairman Xi played a cunning Panda-face game between the Argentina dinner (G20), the manipulation of the Hanoi summit with Chairman Kim, and the extended trade negotiation talks. Xi stopped the immediate tariff threat, and simultaneously retained the DPRK leverage over Trump.
- However, given the scale of China’s dependence on access to the U.S. market, it was only a matter of Trump allowing the appearance of diplomatic time to pass before he could counter with a more forceful response of his own. I have no doubt Lighthizer dropped a strategic ultimatum on Beijing last week, triggering them to drop the panda mask.
- Team U.S.A. came out of these negotiations exactly where President Trump always seemed to be heading; he wants full frontal tariffs on Chinese imports because he knows China will never genuinely negotiate terms until they are defeated.
- Chairman Xi and Vice-Chairman Liu now have only a few days to rethink their approach. Now they have exhausted the delay strategy; and simultaneously any immediate increase in DPRK hostilities will be transparent and of no further trade benefit.
- Most likely we will see Wilbur Ross reemerges to close the deal.
- Xi is using NK nuclear weapons as a bargaining chip, but Trump is putting pressure on China with tariffs, China will use the denuclearization as a bargaining chip, Trump is asking for it all to get the deal he actually wants and China will giveup NK nuclear weapons to make the deal, China’s economic survival depends on it
- US and Europe are “much more important for China than China is for US and Europe“
- the US is now actively contemplating the launch of MMT, and exploding the US twin deficit by issuing virtually unlimited amounts of debt – which it ostensibly can do as long as the US Dollar is the world’s reserve currency – China is already near its leverage peak.
- China’s economy, when we observed that this year, for the first time in history, China’s current account deficit will turn negative meaning that China will henceforth need financing from the rest of the world, and specifically the US. it is not Beijing that has leverage over the US, but rather the US whose ability – and desire – to allocate capital to China could mean all the difference for China’s economic growth, or lack thereof.
Senate Dems put out a poll to show what type of supreme court justices the US really want, The question asked is as follows t
- The poll did not go as planned, so
- Senate Democrats appear to have found it easier to erase history than admit defeat…
- 230000 participated in the vote before it was deleted.
- Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.), the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, says Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) is using the threat of a contempt citation as a “public show” to “discredit” Attorney General William Barr.
- Collins said that he is one of the few Republicans who went to the Justice Department to read the less redacted (but not fully redacted) report that Barr made available to a limited number of congressional leaders.
- Collins said Nadler could do the same thing, but instead, Nadler has chosen to threaten Barr with a contempt citation just 16 days after the Mueller report was released:
- A largely unreported footnote in Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller’s final report raises immediate questions about the Obama-era FISA warrant obtained to monitor the communications of Carter Page,
- Mueller’s report explained that his team did not find evidence that can be used to charge anyone from the Trump campaign as acting as an agent of a foreign government. It says the FISA warrant to spy on Page was obtained using a “different (and lower) standard” of evidence claiming Russian involvement.
- Mueller’s team utilized the standards outlined in the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), which “requires persons acting as agents of foreign principals in a political or quasi-political capacity to make periodic public disclosure of their relationship with the foreign principal.”
The report stated:
The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian Government – or at its direction control, or request-during the relevant time period.
- the footnote reads as follows:
On four occasions, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) issued warrants based on a finding of probable cause to believe that Page was an agent of a foreign power. 50 U.S.C. §§ 1801 (b), 1805(a)(2)(A). The FISC’s probable-cause finding was based on a different (and lower) standard than the one governing the Office’s decision whether to bring charges against Page, which is whether admissible evidence would likely be sufficient to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Page acted as an agent of the Russian Federation during the period at issue. Cf United States v. Cardoza, 713 F.3d 656, 660 (D.C. Cir. 2013) (explaining that probable cause requires only “a fair probability,” and not “certainty, or proof beyond a reasonable doubt, or proof by a preponderance of the evidence”).
- In October 2016, then-FBI director James Comey signed the first of three successful FISA applications to obtain warrants to spy on Page. The second and third were renewal applications since a FISA warrant must be renewed every 90 days.
- In the report Mueller listed a number of Russians who were indicted or related to individuals indicted as part of the investigation.
- The problem is every single one of the Russians related to crimes as a result of the investigation is fake – EVERY SINGLE ONE!
- As we review the Mueller probe we see that all connections to crimes by Russians in the entire investigation, are a sham – every single one. Here’s a list of Mueller’s fake Russia collusion connections.
- The Mueller report states that the Russians hacked Hillary and the DNC –
- But we know that this is a myth because Mueller’s team never even reviewed the DNC server as noted in the ‘report’. It’s impossible to know how the DNC was hacked without obtaining and investigating the server.
In his extensive report, Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller notes that his investigative team did not “obtain or examine” the servers of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in determining whether those servers were hacked by Russia.
- This means that the following are all a sham. There is no evidence the following Russians had anything to do with hacking the DNC or Podesta emails.
- The Justice Department on July 13 announced that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for allegedly hacking the Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign during the 2016 election.
- All 12 are members of GRU, the Russian intelligence agency. The indictments, which stem from the Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russia’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, were announced by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. We now know that this is a total sham. The Mueller team could not confirm they hacked the DNC since the DNC’s server was never obtained and reviewed.
- Regardless, these 12 individuals will never be prosecuted.
- Unfortunately for Mueller however, this too turned into a royal mess. Lawyers defending one of three Russian companies indicted along with the 13 Russians, Concord Management, showed up for court. Mueller’s team was caught off guard and never expected this.
- When the case proceeded, the Concord attorney’s noted that another of the three companies indicted by Mueller, Concord Catering, was not
- Plus we found out the Russian Facebook posts no impact on the 2016 Presidential election.
- One Lonely Russian Female Accountant –
- mifsud is not russian
- Papadopoulos was also confronted by a woman who tried to seduce him, turns out she was a spy from the FBI, not russian
- There is no evidence that any individuals who approached Papadopoulos before the 2016 election, were Russians.
- This brings us to General Michael Flynn
- After Trump eventually won the election, the Deep State that represented and supported Obama was in a panic. They feared that if Flynn looked into efforts to spy on the Trump campaign, they would be found guilty of their many illegal actions in spying on the President.
- Peter Strzok, went to the White House a couple days after President Trump’s inauguration and entrapped General Flynn, President Trump’s National Security Advisor, in discussions related to Russia.
The FBI agent that questioned General Flynn and determined he “lied” while the other FBI agents believed he was not being “misleading” failed his FBI polygraph.
That FBI Agent’s name was Peter Strzok.
— C3 (@C_3C_3) May 3, 2019
- General Flynn’s actions had nothing to do with collusion with Russia. He too was set up and spied on!
- Paul Manafort
- Paul Manafort was President Trump’s campaign manager for a short time during the 2016 election.
- Manafort worked in the Ukraine with the Democrat Podesta brothers. Mueller gave Tony Podesta immunity but put Manafort in solitary confinement. All allegations related to Manafort had nothing to do with collusion with Russia.
- Michael Caputo worked for the Trump team and he says he too was set up a by a fake Russian. He says that an individual named ‘Henry’ during the 2016 campaign contacted him claiming he had dirt on Hillary. However, this guy was a Deep State plant too and not a Russian.
- Wherever we look in the Mueller investigation we find Russian ghosts. There is no real evidence that the Russians had anything to do with the 2016 Trump campaign.
Now the DS wants Mueller to testify, because they are trying to figure out what happened to their plan, Mueller was suppose to show Trump colluded with Russia and he tried to stop the investigation, they needed this because they wanted to impeach trump, now they need to find out what happened and they need to ask mueller if trump pushed him into producing the no collusion no obstruction report
Trump tweeted out the following
After spending more than $35,000,000 over a two year period, interviewing 500 people, using 18 Trump Hating Angry Democrats & 49 FBI Agents – all culminating in a more than 400 page Report showing NO COLLUSION – why would the Democrats in Congress now need Robert Mueller…….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 5, 2019
….to testify. Are they looking for a redo because they hated seeing the strong NO COLLUSION conclusion? There was no crime, except on the other side (incredibly not covered in the Report), and NO OBSTRUCTION. Bob Mueller should not testify. No redos for the Dems!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 5, 2019
I believe Trump wants him to testify but is saying he doesn’t to make the DS want it even more, M3Thods tweeted out the following
Mueller testifying: I think this is going to blow up spectacularly in the Democrats’ faces.
Mifsud: was not in fact working with the Russians, but was connected to Western Intelligence instead.
Mueller letter: They wanted the letter leaked to make Barr look bad. pic.twitter.com/4ofXhZDfd7
— M3thods (@M2Madness) May 6, 2019
House Judiciary Sets Date For Mueller Testimony On May 15…. Trump tweeted out the following
Breaking News: Trump would have been charged with obstruction were he not president, more than 370 former federal prosecutors assert in statement https://t.co/WCamax8lXs
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) May 6, 2019
“Democrat Texas Congressman Al Green says impeachment is the only thing that can prevent President Trump from re-election in 2020.” @OANN In other words, Dems can’t win the election fairly. You can’t impeach a president for creating the best economy in our country’s history…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 6, 2019
Also, there are “No High Crimes & Misdemeanors,” No Collusion, No Conspiracy, No Obstruction. ALL THE CRIMES ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE, and that’s what the Dems should be looking at, but they won’t. Nevertheless, the tables are turning!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 6, 2019
The venzuelan event is being used by Trump to push certain agendas, for one he needs the votes in the 2020 elections, Trump needed the votes in Florida, he needed the 29 electoral votes
- Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza said the following
- “There is a whole plan made up by the CIA and the Venezuelan opposition to overthrow the Maduro government and take control of our country’s natural resources, which belong to the people as a result of a socialist revolution,” Arreaza said. “This is what we are trying to prevent. We don’t want the Venezuelan people to suffer,” he added.
- The Venezuelan top diplomat pointed out that the country’s authorities had demanded US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo enter dialogue with them. “Don’t use force, don’t stage coups for we have democratic institutions and the time has come for diplomacy. The US presidential administration should allow the Venezuelan opposition to come to the negotiating table with us,” Arreaza said.
- In contrast, Russia, Belarus, Bolivia, Iran, Cuba, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Syria and Turkey voiced support for Maduro, while China called for resolving all differences peacefully and warned against foreign interference. The United Nations secretary general, in turn, called for dialogue to resolve the crisis.
Just spoke to Prime Minister Abe of Japan concerning North Korea and Trade. Very good conversation!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 6, 2019
- Taliban officials have issued an English-language statement this weekend related to the ongoing Doha talks with a US delegation. They report that they and the US are getting closer on a timetable for the withdrawal of US and NATO troops from Afghanistan.During this most recent round of talks, they reported that the US and Taliban delegations both offered new proposals for a drawdown of troops, and that the differences at this point simply center on how quickly this will happen.
- White House national security advisor John Bolton announced Sunday night the immediate deployment of a full aircraft carrier strike group and bomber task force to the Persian Gulf region.
In response to a number of troubling and escalatory indications and warnings, the United States is deploying the USS Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group and a bomber task force to the US Central Command region to send a clear and unmistakable message to the Iranian regime that any attack on United States interests or on those of our allies will be met with unrelenting force. The United States is not seeking war with the Iranian regime, but we are fully prepared to respond to any attack.
Trump just sent a message to Obama, go back in time who did obama compare himself to Abraham Lincoln,
Obama compares himself to Abraham Lincoln,
For Obama, Lincoln was model president
Re_read crumbs re: Iran.
It was never about WW safety & security.
It was never about Nuclear disarmament.
It was about opening a new untapped market.
It was about securing a black site.
Risk the welfare of the world.
Organized/planned by BC/HRC.
Carried out by Hussein.
[remember HRC ran against Hussein]
U1 [donations to CF].
$1.7b in-cash transfer to Iran [4 routes][5 planes].
Did the total withdrawal actually depart EU?
Special Interest Groups (SIG).
What US/EU Co’s Immediately closed large deals in Iran post deal?
Cross check Co’s against political + foundation payments.
Why are people panicking about Iran deal pullout?
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
EU sanctions (IRAN).
Leaders of EU only care about protecting flow of MONEY – NOT the safety and security of their people/world.
IRAN deal orchestrated for the sole purpose of lifting sanctions (blockade) to allow access of foreign businesses for individual & co-wide enrichment. SCAM!!!
Nothing to do w/ NUKES (cover_)
Hussein pallets of cash.
Hussein secret auth to convert USD.
No MSM coverage.
1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
“a conspiracy to destroy the government”
2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
“they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice”
Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information?
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.
1. POTUS colluded w/ Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election
2. POTUS is puppet to PUTIN
3. POTUS to irreparably harm relationships w/ our allies
4. POTUS will collapse U.S. economy
5. POTUS will collapse stock market
6. POTUS will cause war w/ NK
7. POTUS will cause war w/ IRAN
8. POTUS will destroy the world.
9. On and on……..(knowingly false)
FEAR & SCARE PUSH.
They would rather see NK peace negotiations fail (WAR!) than see POTUS resolve.
Scandalous Media Bias?
What are they hiding?
FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS NOT FREE AND INDEPENDENT.
FAKE NEWS MEDIA = PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
Think WL list of journalists who colluded w/ HRC/DNC (2016 Pres election).
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.
This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t).
They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand.
Is any of this normal?
Think sealed indictments count.
Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of sr FBI…
Think termination of sr DOJ…
Attacks will only intensify.
Ask yourself a simple question – WHY????
Why would a President of the United States [HUSSEIN] assign ‘RENEGADE’ as his USSS codename?
1. a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
synonyms: traitor, defector, deserter, turncoat, betrayer;
1. having treacherously changed allegiance.