The housing bubble is now showing signs of popping with mortgage origination’s plunging to their lowest level. Another banker commits suicide. The US government is now pushing their agenda of disarming the American people. The Supreme court unanimously ruled that the Bill of Rights are now privileges and they can be revoked. The US is now sending more warships to the Pacific because of the North Korean threat. Countries and the central banks of the world are now holding yuan and dropping the dollar. More weapon systems are being shipped to the paid mercenaries in Syria. The US is now warning American citizens not to travel to Iraq as they prepare to invade Syria from Iraq.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.07.2014
- And putting this in context, in the past 12 months, a record 98% of all credit – $162 billion – has gone into non-revolving debt, i.e., student and car loans.How much has been added to credit card balances? An absolutely meaningless $4 billion, or 2% of total.
- More than half the homes currently on the market in seven major American metros are currently unaffordable for local residents, and one-third of homes for sale are unaffordable by historic standards.
- “As affordability worsens, we’re already beginning to see more of the kinds of worrisome trends we saw en masse during the years leading up to the housing crash. These include a greater reliance on non-traditional home financing, smaller down payments and a greater pressure to move further away from urban job centers in order to find affordable housing options,” said Zillow chief economist Stan Humphries. “We’re not in a bubble yet, but we’re beginning to see the early signs of one in some areas.”
- More than half of homes currently listed for sale in Miami (62.4%), Los Angeles (57.2%), San Diego (55.3%), San Francisco (55.2%), Denver (52.8%), San Jose (50.9%) and Portland, Ore. (50.3%) are unaffordable by historical standards.
- New mortgage originations fell over 23% month-over-month and a stunning 47% year-to-date according to Black Knight (formerly LPS). As they show in their detailed presentation, with a 65% year-over-year drop, new mortgage originations are at their lowest since their records began and what is perhaps more concerning is prepayment speeds signal further declines are ahead and the ratio of serious deterioration to foreclosure (along with huge numbers of loan mods due to reset) suggest the housing market is anything but recovering fundamentally with theaverage loan in foreclosure now 2.6 years past due.
- CEO of local financial institution Bank Frick & Co. AG, Juergen Frick, was shot dead in the underground garage of the bank located in the city of Balzers.
- CNN obtained the Facebook posts of Fort Hood’s most recent accused shooter Ivan Lopez and is reporting that he criticized accused Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza prior to his own supposed shooting rampage and suicide:
- Lopez wrote that Lanza “pretends to be a victim of a mental illness followed by addiction to violent video games” and that the shooter sought “international attention” and a “minute of fame as a villain.”
- He added, “It is stupid to me that anyone can have easy access to a powerful weapon without being mentally evaluated. This makes the government indirect accomplice… These bastards have perfected their way of attacking studying previous massacres to gain publicity and their minute of fame as a villain. But thanks to Hollywood and the sensational profiling by the media [they] give more power to those intelligent cowards.”
- Doesn’t that statement seem a bit out-of-character for someone who is himself about to go shoot up a place, killing three and wounding another 16 people before taking his own life?
- As investigators attempt to put together the pieces surrounding the most recent mass shooting at Fort Hood, Texas, it didn’t take long for the mainstream media to begin fabricating its own narratives as to why Ivan Lopez may have targeted twenty soldiers last week.
- Following reports that Lopez was an outspoken critic of previous mass shootings via his Facebook page and that he was suffering from symptoms related to post-traumatic stress disorder, CNN’s Pamela Brown says she spoke with an anonymous source who indicates the disturbed shooter was stockpiling large amounts of ammunition, having returned to the local Killeen, TX gun shop where he bought his gun on multiple occasions to purchase additional rounds.wn failed to specifically mention how much ammunition was actually purchased:
- Army specialist Ivan Lopez was creating a stockpile of ammunition.
- Sources say when Lopez bought his 45 caliber semi-automatic handgun at this store, Guns Galore, in Killeen, TX on March 1st, he also purchased what one source calls a ‘large amount of ammo.’
- CNN has also learned that the 34-year old returned to the store repeatedly to buy even more bullets.
- storage of ammunition and guns as red flags for law enforcement and national security officials:
- Chicago police are reporting that the murder rate for the first quarter of the year is the lowest it’s been in more than 50 years, which gun advocates are attributing to a concealed carry law passed in Illinois last year.
- The first three months of 2014 have seen the fewest number of homicides since 1958 — six fewer than this time in 2013, and 55 fewer than this time in 2012, The Chicago Sun-Times reported.
- “The facts are every time guns have been allowed, concealed-carry has been allowed, the crime rate has gone down,” said Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, just months before Illinois passed the concealed carry law in July 2013.
- DOJ requesting $2 million for ‘Gun Safety Technology’ grants
- Attorney General Eric Holder said on Friday that gun tracking bracelets are something the Justice Department (DOJ) wants to “explore” as part of its gun control efforts.
- “I think that one of the things that we learned when we were trying to get passed those common sense reforms last year, Vice President Biden and I had a meeting with a group of technology people and we talked about how guns can be made more safe,” he said.
- “By making them either through finger print identification, the gun talks to a bracelet or something that you might wear, how guns can be used only by the person who is lawfully in possession of the weapon.”
- While you were focused on the missing Airliner, there was a little case being heard in front of the Supreme Court called U.S. v. Castleman. The case was a landmark win for the gun control left wing, but what no one realized, is that our Constitution no longer affords us “rights.”
- No longer rights that are inviolate (untouchable)
- The case was decided March 28, 2014. The US Supreme Court unanimously ruled that the Bill of Rights is no longer made up of “Declaratory and Restrictive Clauses.” They are judicially now perceived as “privileges.” A “privilege” can be revoked for the slightest of legislative causes, but a “Right” is “Forever Inviolate” … We the People no longer have that.
- US internet giant Google has gone to Turkey’s Constitutional Court to appeal the government’s decision to block its video file sharing service YouTube. The ban, which had been imposed before local elections, has been upheld by a local court ruling.
- Google on Monday said it has filed three appeals to Turkish courts in relation to the ongoing blackout of YouTube. Three petitions have been filed to Turkish criminal, administrative and constitutional courts by Google’s lawyers, the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reported.
The central bankers/US government are preparing for war. They have surrounded China with the pivot to Asia. They are in process of surrounding Russia and now more ships are sailing to Asia-Pacific area for North Korea.
- The US will send two more missile defense system destroyers to Japan by 2017, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said, adding that the decision was related to North Korea’s recent missile launches.
- “In response to Pyongyang’s pattern of provocative and destabilizing actions, I can announce today that the US is planning to forward-deploy two additional AEGIS ballistic missile defense ships to Japan,” Hagel said during a news conference at Japan’s defense ministry on Sunday.
- The US already has five missile defense capable ships in the area.
- “This move to significantly bolster our naval presence is another action that strengthens our alliance and increases deterrence against North Korean aggression,” Hagel said.
- TRANSNISTRIA SEEKING TO JOIN RUSSIA AFTER WINNING INDEPENDENCE
- MOLDOVA’S TRANSNISTRIA REGION SEEKS TO JOIN RUSSIA: PRESIDENT
- TRANSNISTRIA PRESIDENT SHEVCHUK SPEAKING TO REPORTERS ON RUSSIA
- One thing is certain: the “west” will not be happy as the Russian territorial expansion continues.
As each city declares independence from Ukraine the central bankers/US/EU government will be left with Kiev. This was not their plan and now they are losing Ukraine.
- In the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk, a group of activists have declared their region independent from Kiev. This comes after protesters stormed a local government building last night.
- Mass demonstrations against the country’s new leadership started peacefully on Sunday, but the situation quickly escalated.
- Pro-Russian protesters in Donetsk have seized the local power building, including the headquarters of the Security Service of Ukraine and proclaimed the creation of a People’s Republic of Donetsk.
- The United States has called on Russia’s President Vladimir Putin to stop destabilizing Ukraine, threatening Moscow with further sanctions.
- White House spokesman Jay Carney on Monday said Washington is concerned about “several escalatory” moves over the weekend.
- Carney said Washington is ready to impose further sanctions targeting the Russian economy, if the situation continues to escalate.
- it seems Ukraine is getting it as they are preparing to issue a state of emergency.
- Russia’s major banks have begun consultations on the creation of a national payment system in the country. VTB President Andrei Kostin said “this would mean consolidating the existing settlement systems to create such a system within a month or two …using the terminals of all leading Russian banks without crossing the border”, TASS reports.
- “This can be done inside the country and this will cover about 90 percent of payments our citizens make annually. This can be done within a month or two…without issuing new cards. The existing ones will work … and consumers simply won’t notice anything. They will use the same ATMs… All ATMs of all banks will work within one system,” Kostin said.
- “The second stage is to create a national payment system proper using a new independent settlement centre as the basis. This is a somewhat more long-term task, but I think we can do it within six months or so and this system will work inside the country too,” the banker said.
- The oil arm of Gazprom says 95 percent of foreign partners are ready to do business in the euro. The company’s CEO said it could divert exports to Asian markets should the West intensify sanctions.
- A study reveals the task in changing currencies is achievable assured Aleksander Dyukov, the Gazprom Neft chief executive.
- “This shows that in principle there is nothing impossible – you can switch from dollar to euro and from euro, in principle, to rubles,“ as Vedomosti quotes Mr Dyukov.
- The Gazprom Neft CEO said it’s important to also study the efficiency of the plan, its probability, and additional losses.
- The CEO considers there is a low probability Western banks will reduce cooperation. No one wants geopolitical tension to affect their partnerships. However Gazprom Neft is ready to look to Asian lenders, and raise money in Russia.
- “We think Western banks are unlikely to stop cooperating with us, but in any case we have paved a way to Asian lenders as well… plus there is a domestic market,“ Dyukov added.
- There is an opinion that any restrictions by the US directed at halting dollar operations, in the long-term, may lead the United States to a default, Dyukov says.
- “The US currency is already loosing positions…The usage of the dollar as an instrument of punishment may decrease its weight as the reserve currency…Taking into account its huge national debt, at some instant there will be a problem with its refinancing as dollar assets will become interesting to nobody,” the top manager said.
- Investment by dozens of central banks comes despite currency not being fully convertible
- At least 40 central banks have invested in the yuan and several others are preparing to do so, putting the mainland currency on the path to reserve status even before full convertibility, Standard Chartered said.
- Twenty-three countries have publicly declared their holdings in yuan, in either the onshore or offshore markets, yet the real number of participating central banks could be far more than that, said Jukka Pihlman, Standard Chartered’s Singapore-based global head of central banks and sovereign wealth funds.
- Pihlman, who formerly worked at the International Monetary Fund advising central banks on asset-management issues, said at least 12 central banks had invested in yuan assets without declaring they had done so.
- The [yuan] has effectively already become a de facto reserve currency
- JUKKA PIHLMAN, STANDARD CHARTERED
- The US dollar is still the world’s most widely held reserve currency, accounting for nearly 33 per cent of global foreign exchange holdings at the end of last year and dropping (could be between 20-25 percent by end of year or lower), according to IMF data. That ratio has been declining since 2000, when 55 per cent of the world’s reserves were denominated in US dollars.
- Among the 23 central banks known to have yuan holdings, 11 are from Asian markets with close trade links with mainland China: Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore and Thailand, according to public records from either central banks’ own statements or central bankers’ interviews with the press.
- The rest are five from Europe – Austria, Belarus, Norway, France and Lithuania – and seven from South America or Africa – Bolivia, Chile, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa and Tanzania.
- The global economy would see little benefit if the world’s central bankers coordinated monetary policy, a top Federal Reserve official said on Monday in defense of America’s easy money stance.
- Russia, China and other major developing countries — angry about the stalemate on Capitol Hill that has blocked approval of a reform plan that would give them a bigger voting share at the International Monetary Fund — are pushing to go ahead with the reforms without waiting for the United States.
- U.S. and IMF officials insist that the reforms — including changes in voting shares designed to reflect shifts in the global economy and a doubling of the IMF’s lending authority — cannot go into effect without approval by Congress, as the U.S. continues to wield veto power over major decisions and activities of the IMF under current voting formulas.
- Most of the IMF’s 188 member nations have approved the reforms, which originally were negotiated in 2010, and have waited patiently forWashington to act before proceeding with talks on a second round of voting changes to further increase the power of rapidly developing countries.
- Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, flanked by members of his delegation, attends talks over Iran’s nuclear program in Geneva, Nov. 22, 2013. Reuters
- Iran has been been unable to withdraw much of the oil revenue it was cleared to receive in a nuclear agreement with Western sanctions-imposing nations last November, and that may weaken efforts to limit Iran’s nuclear program
- Since banks remain fearful of violating U.S. sanctions, especially while the outcome of the nuclear deal’s final talks is uncertain, Iran is having a hard time cashing in on its unfrozen revenue, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday.
- Iranian officials have been slow to specify where the money should be sent and how it will use the funds in some cases, which may partly explain the delay, some Western officials say.
- The United States will deploy F-16 fighter jets to Romania this month as part of planned joint exercises, the NATO member’s defense minister was quoted as saying, amid rising tensions in neighboring Ukraine after Russia’s annexation of Crimea.
- Last month, a U.S. guided-missile destroyer conducted naval exercises with Romania and Bulgaria in the Black Sea, just a few hundreds miles (km) from Crimea, in a show of Washington’s military reach.
- Hezbollah’s leader said Sunday that the Syrian regime is no longer in danger of being toppled by rebels, adding that the world wants to see a diplomatic solution to the country’s ongoing crisis.
So they are able to track down the cyber attack and link it to a group in Russia. But they cannot figure where all the spam is coming from and stop it. It seems a little to perfect that this news comes out now with the Ukraine crisis going on.
- Federal authorities have traced the cyber attack against Neiman Marcus Group to a Russian syndicate believed to be responsible for more than 160 million credit card thefts during the past seven years, Bloomberg reports.
- The FBI has linked the group in the past to attacks on more than 100 companies including Citigroup Inc. and J.C. Penney Co.
- But attempts to shut down the group have failed despite several sting operations and collaboration efforts with Russian intelligence officials have been unfruitful.
- “The FBI has tried to get cooperation (from Russia), the State Department has asked for help and nothing happens, so law enforcement options under the current circumstances are pretty negligible,” says Richard Clarke, special adviser for cybersecurity under George W. Bush.
- In Congress, the vulnerability of the power grid has emerged as among the most pressing domestic security concerns.
- “Many of the grid’s important components sit out in the open,” the report said, “often in remote locations, protected by little more than cameras and chain-link fences.”
- Syrian President Bashar al-Assad used chemical weapons in Damascus two weeks ago, according to Israeli defense minister Moshe Ya’alon.
- Two Syrian rebel militias judged moderate in Washington have in the last few days taken delivery and begun using – mostly in the Idlib region – the first advanced US weapon to be deployed in more than three years of civil war,DEBKAfile’s military sources reveal. It is the heavy anti-tank, optically-tracked, wire-guided BGM-71 TOW, which is capable of piercing 50mm thickness of Syrian tank armor and Syrian fortifications at a range of 4 kilometers. Armed with this weapon now are Brig-Gen. Abdul-Hila al Bashir, the new commander of the rebel Free Syrian Army, which is headquartered at the Golan town of Quneitra, and Jamal Maarouf, head of the rebel Syrian Revolutionary Front fighting in the north.
- The appearance of this advanced missile radically alters the balance of strength on the Syrian battlefield. It also denotes a striking change in Obama administration policy, which hitherto flatly resisted every demand to provide Syrian rebel groups with the heavy arms essential for them to have any chance of standing up to Bashar Assad’s superior military strength.
- Rebels embattled against the regime of Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad have reportedly come into possession of high-powered anti-tank weaponry, the likes of which may have been supplied by the United States.
- Images of rebels equipped with heavy arms have begun to circulate in recent days, and at least one news site has claimed that the source responsible is the US government.
- According to her investigative report:
- Confirmed: “US-run training camp” for Syrian rebels in Northern Jordan
- Rebel recruits go “off the grid” while in secretive training camp
- Rebel fighter: “The Americans who taught us wore military uniforms I did not recognize. We called them by their first names and they spoke English to us.”
- Camp awash with “American food and American dollars”: recruits eat Kentucky Fried Chicken and live in temporary “pre-fabricated housing” units
- Recruits sent through intense 40 day program, which includes exercise, training in anti-tank missiles, and boot camp style atmosphere with orders given by US military instructors
- Upon graduation, US trained insurgents slip back across Syria’s southern border
- Experts say there are more camps like this one
- Al Qaida has moved military operations to Iraq’s capital ahead of parliamentary elections.
- Officials said Al Qaida in Iraq was targeting military bases and critical facilities in an attempt to torpedo elections on April 30.
- They said Al Qaida’s Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant was recruiting fighters from such provinces as Anbar, Baghdad and Diyala for massive assaults.
- “The armed groups have a plan to target bridges and conduct ambushes day and night,” Iraq Army Maj. Gen. Mohammed Duleimi, commander of the 12th Division, said.
- On April 3, ISIL attacked an Army camp in Yusifiya outside Baghdad in one of the biggest Al Qaida operation in years. The Iraqi Interior Ministry said more than 40 ISIL fighters, some of them with machine guns, were killed.
- The U.S. embassy in Iraq has warned U.S. citizens against “all but essential travel to Iraq.”
- The embassy issued the travel warning Sunday, citing “ongoing security concerns in Iraq, including kidnapping and terrorist violence.” The warning said the embassy is “extremely limited” in its ability to respond to situations that U.S. citizen might face in the Middle Eastern country.
- The warning noted that Baghdad International Airport has been hit by mortar rounds and rockets.
- The embassy said its ability to provide consular services to U.S. citizens throughout Iraq, including Baghdad, is “particularly limited” given the security environment.
- It advised citizens to avoid areas near the Syrian, Turkish or Iranian borders, which it says are “especially dangerous and not always clearly defined.”
- The warning said U.S. citizens who choose to travel in Iraq should be aware that Iraqi authorities have arrested or detained U.S. citizens whose travel purpose was not readily apparent. It said people have been detained for taking photographs of buildings, monuments and other sites.
- Dangerous Times Ahead As Obama NWO Plans To Annex One-Third Of Iraq
- Using CIA’s Shiite Al-Qaeda & Shiite Muslim Brotherhood To Control Iraq Syrian Border.
- Why? To Launch Further Terrorist Attacks Against Syria For Rothschild Banking Control.
- The Muslim Brotherhood & CIA’s made up al-Qaeda [CIA_duh] group are both Shiite extremist political movements working for the NWO banking cabal to further their agenda of banking domination in the Middle East. Anbar province in Iraq is dominated by the Sunnis who are being wiped out by the U.S. supplied cover groups [Muslim Brotherhood & al-Qaeda] so as to control Anbar Iraq Syrian border for staging covert terrorist attacks against the Syrian government.
- Ironically, the only aggressive war that has expanded Iran’s regional influence was launched by the neocon side of NWO in 2003 when President George W. Bush invaded Iraq, ousted the Sunni dictator Saddam Hussein, and enabled the Shiite-dominated government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to take over. Iraq:Obama’s Big Lie
- Obama Continues War In Iraq Against The Sunnis: 1,840 Dead In January ~ 1,700 Dead In February 2014.
- Iraq (Shia)
- “My motivation is a sense of duty toward my religious faith to fight against any hostile enemy of Islam.”
- Abu Deraa, Shiite terrorist known for drilling into captive’s heads
- Of course you can find many places on the internet that labels the Brotherhood & al-Qaeda as sunni ideology, its just not so.
- The Anbar province is already dominated by Sunnis, NWO’s best spin is that Terrorist Sunnis in Anbar want to annex Peaceful Sunnis in Anbar as one group controlling Syrian/Iraqi border. On the face it makes no sense.
- Why would Anbar Sunnis Kill Anbar Sunnis to be on the Syrian border when they are already there? They wouldn’t.
- The terrorists in Anbar are the NWO’s Islamic Political Headcutters of Sharia [Muslim Brotherhood & CIA’s al-Qaeda] who are attempting to annex Anbar to NWO’s Sharia political group for border control.
- This is just another example of establishing NWO Modus Operandi of “Fast & Furious” in the Middle East. They are using U.S. supplied military equipment and they want to be able to more easily infiltrate these “Assault Weapons” for the over throw of President Assad. Why? For NWO Bank Control.
- No matter what, The U.S. is there under false pretenses starting with Bill Clinton then to George Bush, and now with Barry Soetoro.
- In fact, it really doesn’t matter sunni or shiite ~ what matters is, is that conveniently there is a storyline thats based upon controlling Northern Anbar Province. Its not an Eastern, Western, or Southern Province, Its a Northern Province named Anbar and it is on the Syrian border.
- And all of a sudden there is a terrorist annex operation taking place in Iraq.
- If you’ve watched a documentary about America’s economic situation in recent years there is a strong chance it was produced by Daniel Ameduri of Future Money Trends. He’s covered topics that include everything from the massive college debt bubble and the future of real estate, to water wars and what it will look like on the day the U.S. dollar finally crashes.
- In the following interview Daniel shares a wealth of knowledge and takes a practical approach for how to thrive personally and financially during an economic collapse.
- This is a must-watch guide from an extremely well informed source and delves into a wide range of scenarios such as what happens with our currency and our systems of commerce within two weeks of a collapse, as well as the months that follow.
- As highlighted in the video, preparing for a worst-case scenario isn’t just about putting food in your pantry, but involves a dynamic strategy depending on your specific circumstances, capabilities and needs.
- Yes, there will be riots in major cities… Yes, the U.S. is going to lose its dominance in the world…
- In 2008… I think that was just the beginning… That was scratching the surface of what’s to come… the truth was almost revealed.
- Within the next five, not later than ten years, I think the truth is going to come out… It’s fraudonomics… Everything is built on fraud and manipulation… and I think once this thing hits and once it comes out, and the U.S. dollar loses its reserve status, or at least there’s a change in the global currency system, I think Americans are in for a huge shock.
- (Watch at Future Money Trends)
- If the U.S. does poorly and the economy goes into some type of monetary crisis these things [hard assets and resources] are going to be dramatically risen because people will be looking for value. Just like Warren Buffet buys railroad companies… he’s getting rid of those dollars and buying assets.
- The first thing I would get [if a collapse were imminent and days away]… hopefully, number one, I’m at home… of course last minute food… fresh foods… it might be the last time you’re getting apples for a few weeks, depending on how bad it is…
- What’s the currency in two weeks? This is a tough one. If it gets really bad the currency in some cities could be sex, alcohol, tobacco, food certainly, water certainly…
- In a general sense, what would the government do? The government will have to come out with a new currency… I don’t think the free market’s going to supply the new currency only because the government won’t let it.
- … For sure silver will be used… ammunition… and again, the collapse could be on so many levels. The worst case scenario would be where there’s a complete breakdown… and that wouldn’t probably come from an economic collapse… that would probably be more like somebody striking at our energy… our utility system… and EMP.
- I think if we had a lack of power in major cities, and all of a sudden the millions of people in Los Angeles aren’t able to feed their children, or turn the stove on… that’s when you have a major crisis.
- Will this last for two or three weeks? That’s very possible.
- Will it last for months? Much less likely, unless we’re talking about a global event.
- As we’ve discussed in detail over many years, there are a whole host of scenarios that could lead to a complete meltdown in our infrastructure and systems of commerce. The bottom line is that whatever happens, should supply lines be disrupted for even a few days on a national level, there would be widespread panic across this entire country.
- Those are the worst case scenarios and they are certainly plausible.
- Other possibilities include what we’re already seeing happen in the United States right here and now – a continued degradation of the middle class. That trend is likely to continue unabated and may require a slightly different approach than preparing for a post-Apocalyptic scenario:
- I think it’s definitely in their [government] interest for us not to be smart, well thought out thinkers out there. Because then you’re a Libertarian and an anarchist and that’s the last thing you want.
- They want you to feel good about the government pointing a gun at somebody else’s head, taking their money and taking their stuff and redistributing it to everybody else.
- Is it their goal for us to be impoverished? Probably not too much.
- They don’t want us to be too poor to where we have revolution. But they also don’t want us to be too wealthy and smart to where there’s a revolution or the realization that we don’t need the government or the bureaucrats regulating our daily activities.
- I’m very optimistic, but I have to admit I’m very realistic.
- When this shock happens, I definitely see a situation where there could be rioting in the streets… so even though I want people to thrive, I think the first thing we do is we prepare.
- I tell people, ‘you prepare for the worst, but then you’ve got to look at the next twenty or thirty years.
- For years I identified with being a ‘Doomsday Prepper,’ and I would bet everyone in my life would call me a Doomsday Prepper because of what I’ve done… But, the thing is you don’t want to get stuck on it.
- We’re going into the depression. The U.S. is going to change dramatically… how we make our money… how we save for later in life… how we teach our children… It’s all going to change… I don’t want to wait for it to change.
- I’m changing now.
- The winds of change are all around us. There are a wide array of potential scenarios that every concerned person should be looking at and preparing for. But that doesn’t mean we have to live our lives in a constant state of fear of the unknown.
- It’s got to be more than just preparing for the worst and being stuck in that state… The new economy that’s out there… you’ve got to choose your own destiny.