Brexit is in jeopardy, the central bankers are doing what ever they possibly can to make sure the UK does not leave or they do not break away completely. One of the US largest Mattress firm is going to declare bankruptcy. GDP, savings and unemployment calculations are being changed for one important reason to take the narrative away from the central bank. The system is about to come down and the Fed will be blamed for the entire system collapsing. The plan is in motion. Trump is looking to declassify the FISA memo. Q reported this in one of the posts that POTUS has the power to declassify the FISA memo and we are getting to that point. Facebook wants to partner with banks to see the users account information. Sanctions are almost in place and Iran just folded, the PM says that he is open to negotiations. Q drops more breadcrumbs, these new ones explain what needs to happen before the FISA memo is declassified, the time is ticking down, the truth is about to come out.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 08.06.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Prime Minister Theresa May’s ministers are ratcheting up warnings that Brexit talks risk ending in failure,
- The British government has increased the pressure on the EU in recent weeks, urging the bloc to loosen its red lines and come to an accommodation over Brexit. Part of the U.K. strategy involves giving greater visibility for no-deal planning.
- there’s now a 60 percent likelihood of a no-deal outcome as the clock ticks down to Britain’s scheduled departure in March.
- It has long been speculated that Mattress Firm, the US mattress retailing giant, was in a solvency crisis, largely as a result of the spectacular collapse of its parent, Steinhoff International Holdings NV following an accounting scandal in late 2017 and has been struggling to restructure the debt of some subsidiaries with its creditors.
- Mattress Firm, the largest U.S. mattress retailer, is planning to file for bankruptcy Reuters reports, as the firm struggles to exit costly store leases and shut some of its 3,000 locations that are losing money.
- US economic history was rewritten and in a shocking development, the annual saving rate was revised higher by 1.6% on average since 2010, with the 2017 US savings rate doubling overnight, from 3.4% to 6.7%.
- Putting these revisions into context, the last comprehensive revision conducted in July 2015 only produced an upward revision of 0.3% per year. In fact, this revision to the saving rate over the prior 6 months is the largest on record, according to real-time data available from the St. Louis Fed since 1997.
- Major revisions to national income (and consequently the saving rate) came from 3 sources of income: proprietors’, dividend and interest income, as well as a tiny increase in employee compensation.
- Unfortunately none of these statistical revisions actually mean anything, because both before and after the BEA revision, some 50% of Americans still don’t have a single dollar in savings, and the only ones affected are those in the top percentiles of US society which means that – you guessed it – the rich get richer again.
- And yet, at the statistical level, which is the only one that matters for the Fed, the latest numbers suggest households have been thrifty with their money during the recovery, and with one flick of an excel switch, the secular decline in the US personal savings rate was halted.
- What does this mean for GDP? Simple: it is revised sharply higher, with Goldman throwing in the towel on its warning of a sharp slowdown in economic growth in 2019 and 2020, and instead now expecting substantially higher growth as we continue drifting ever deeper into the second longest economist cycle in history.
- We now expect the unemployment rate to decline to 3.5% by end-2018, and to bottom at 3.0% in 2020. We maintain our end-2019 forecast for core PCE inflation of 2.3%.
- The real question is why is this being done, its pushing the fed to do what they do best, crash the economy, Trump and the patriots want the fed to raise rates, he mentioned this before, called them out on this. the faster the rate hike that faster the Fed crashes the economy, controlling the narrartive.
Lets look at historical chart. at what interest rate will the Fed finally cause the market to crash.
No, the truth was not revealed (yet). FISA didn’t have much impact to be honest or there is still something missing to it, which reveals the whole truth.>>2326287FISA = START.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF OF ILLEGAL ACTS RE: SIGNERS.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF START OF HUSSEIN SPY CAMPAIGN TO RIG AN ELECTION WAS BASED ON FALSE INFO.
FISA = IMPLICATES HRC / D PARTY AS FEEDERS OF FALSE INFO W/ THE INTENT OF SECURING MSM + BLAST/INSURANCE.
FISA = IMPLICATES SENIOR MEMBERS OF UK MI5/6/SIS, US INTEL, WH, FVEY, R PARTY (CONGRESS/SENATE) OF KNOWN CORRUPTION IN EFFORT TO RETAIN POWER AND RIG ELECTION + SAFEGUARD EVENT(S) BY POLITICAL KILL TO ACT WHILE IN POWER GIVEN MSM FAKE PUSH RUSSIA NAR.
FISA = TIES MSM HEADS (TV/BEHIND/CORP) TO D PARTY OTHER FOREIGN HEADS OF STATE IN CO-OP STRATEGY.
FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.
FOIA DOES NOT INCLUDE FISA.
DECLAS BY POTUS KEY PARTS THAT FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE THE ‘DIRTY’ ‘FAKE’ DOSSIER WAS USED AS PRIMARY SOURCE TO SECURE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL SPYING ON PRIMARY REPUBLICAN OPPONENT (+POST ELECTION (INTEL ASSETS FOR/DOM SPYING ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES)) FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
PUBLIC AWARENESS – FISA/SPYING
FOUNDATION BUILT HUBER.
NO SPELLING ERRORS INTENDED – MOBILE / UNKNOWN IF ABOVE.
There is a reason why we needed to go mainstream prior to the EVIDENCE being dropped.
You have more than you know.
- Trump may be about to override Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and use his presidential authority to declassify several caches of information related to the DOJ/FBI’s ongoing Trump-Russia counterintelligence operation, according to former IBD Bureau Chief Paul Sperry.
- Sperry tweeted on Sunday that President Trump may declassify: 20 redacted pages of a June, 2017 FISA renewal, “and possibly” 63 pages of emails and notes between “Ohr & Steele,” and FD-302 summaries of 12 interviews – In reference to twice-demoted DOJ official Bruce Ohr and/or his wife Nellie, both of whom were working with opposition research firm Fusion GPS to investigate Trump.
Look this month for POTUS to declassify …
— 20 redacted pages of June 2017 FISA renewal
… and possibly …
— 63 pages of emails and notes b/t Ohr & Steele
— FD-302 summaries of 12 FBI interviews w/ Ohr re Steele
… and watch Dems and media toadies become apoplectic
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) August 5, 2018
- , Rosenstein and then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe both signed off on a June 2017 FISA surveillance warrant renewal on former Trump aide Carter Page.
- several frustrated GOP lawmakers have called for the full release of the requested documents – with Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-NC) and Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) calling for their declassification recently, and Meadows and other members drawing up articles of impeachment against Rosenstein, only to withdraw them shortly thereafter.
- In June, Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee asked President Trump to declassify key sections of Carter Page’s FISA warrant application,
- Facebook has asked several large US banks to share detailed financial information about their customers, including checking account balances and card transactions, as part of a new push to offer new services to its users,
Facebook increasingly wants to be a platform where people buy and sell goods and services, besides connecting with friends. The company over the past year asked JPMorgan Chase & Co., Wells Fargo & Co., Citigroup Inc. and U.S. Bancorp to discuss potential offerings it could host for bank customers on Facebook Messenger, said people familiar with the matter. –WSJ
- Facebook’s new feature would show people their checking account balances, as well as offer fraud alerts, according to the WSJ‘s sources, while the banks are apparently waffling over data privacy concerns. the negotiations come as the social media giant has fallen under several investigations over data harvesting, including its ties to political analytics firm Cambridge Analytica, which was able to gain access to the data of as many as 87 million Facebook users without their consent.
- So the company that sell the peoples information, that has law suits against it wants to know your banking habits and keep tabs on everyone and correlate data.
- Facebook swears that they’re simply trying to enhance the user experience and won’t use any banking data for ad-targeting.
- The European Union issued a statement Monday ahead of when renewed US sanctions are set to snap back against Iran after midnight US Eastern time, saying it “deeply regrets” the sanctions and will take immediate action to protect European companies still doing business with Iran.I
- foreign ministers of Britain, France and Germany pledged to also work to keep “effective financial channels” open with Iran. “
- Trump makes it clear that any violation (among America’s allies) will not be tolerated…
“The Trump Administration intends to fully enforce the sanctions reimposed against Iran, and those who fail to wind down activities with Iran risk severe consequences.”
- The first set of sanctions will hit at the Iranian financial system, including Iranian government purchases of US dollars and its gold trade and government bond sales. The US’ dominant role in the world’s financial system means it has been able to pressure countries and companies into compliance, though China remains a key holdout.
- The imminent ban has tripled year-on-year demand for the precious metal, including bars and coins, to about 15 metric tons, according to the latest report by the World Gold Council. To meet the surging demand Iran’s central bank had to mint hundreds of thousands of coins, reportedly totaling over 60 tons of gold.
- The price for a 8.13-gram gold coin reportedly hit 36 million rials ($820) on Sunday, more than double its price in January. Last week, gold set a record of 45 million rials ($1,025) per coin.
- “People are changing their money into gold because it’s a reliable investment commodity,”
- Hours before renewed sanctions on Iran are set to snap back tonight at 12:01 a.m. US Eastern time, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has announced his country is “open to negotiations” while also calling on the European Union to urgently step up with practical action to save the 2015 nuclear deal.
- Rouhani said Iran had “always welcomed negotiations” but that Washington would have to take clear steps to prove they can restore trust after reneging on the 2015 JCPOA.
- “If Iran were really serious they’d come to the table. We’ll find out whether they are or not,” Bolton said.
Important to understand prior to next.