The housing market is imploding, the [CB] will need another jolt of stimulus to keep it going. The [CB] economy has been declining at an accelerated speed since the financial crisis, manipulation made it look great. Farmers will be getting aid from the government. China pegs its currency to the Fed debt note, this is not a position of strength. Trump is using all tools of the [CB] against them. Trump fires back at Tillerson. The [DS] is now pushing their agenda, the problem is that they already lost, the truth is about to come out. The [DS] is now receiving Trumps financial records, this will set a new precedent and the [DS] will be caught up in it. The documents of what happened during the spying of Trump is about to be revealed to the public, this will not be accepted by many, many will go into shock, some will be angered. But it must be done, the people must know what really happened.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.23.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Following the disappointment in existing home sales (down YoY for 14 months straight), the recent spike in new home sales was expected to slide 2.5% MoM in April, but instead it crashed back to reality, plunging 6.9% MoM (after an upward revision for March).
- YoY the recent spike has rolled over…
- It’s ugly!!Source: zerohedge.com
- But both Manufacturing and Services PMI slumped again in May:
- Flash U.S. Composite Output Index at 50.9 (53.0 in April). 36-month low.
- Flash U.S. Services Business Activity Index at 50.9 (53.0 in April). 39-month low.
- Flash U.S. Manufacturing PMI at 50.6 (52.6 in April). 116-month low.
- Flash U.S. Manufacturing Output Index at 50.8 (52.7 in April). 35-month low.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture said on Thursday that farmers will receive $14.5 billion in direct payments as part of a $16 billion aid package designed to offset the financial pain from trade disputes with China and other nations.
- Farmers will receive the first direct payment in July or August, with subsequent payments planned for late fall and early 2020, the USDA said
- Quick history quiz: in all of recorded history, how many superpowers pegged their currency to the currency of a rival superpower? Put another way: how many superpowers have made their own currency dependent on another superpower’s currency?
- Only one: China. China pegs its currency, the yuan (RMB) to the U.S. dollar. It adjusts the peg a bit here and there, but the yuan’s value is set by the Chinese state, not by the market of buyers and sellers.
- Second question: is pegging your currency to a rival power’s currency a sign of strength? The obvious answer is no. It’s a sign of weakness. A real financial power issues its own currency and let’s the global FX (foreign exchange) market discover the relative price / value of the currency. The financial power trusts the market to discover the value / price of its currency, and it responds by raising or lowering the yields on its government bonds and other pricing inputs.
- Why does China cling to state control of its currency’s valuation? The obvious answer is that China’s economy and global role are too fragile to absorb a major revaluation of its currency up or down: a major loss in purchasing power would raise the cost of energy and other imports, while a major strengthening of the yuan would crush the global competitiveness of China’s goods and services.
- If China wants superpower status, it will have to issue its currency in size and let the global FX market discover its price. Anything less leaves China dependent on the U.S. and its currency, the dollar.
- If China is so powerful, why doesn’t it let its currency float on the FX market like other trading nations? Until its currency floats freely like other currencies and the yuan’s price is discovered by supply and demand, China’s global role in currency payments, loans and reserves will remain near-zero. That is a weakness that appears to be insurmountable.
. The US is willing to take a short-term hit from Chinese imports until global supply chains re-adjust and new domestic and international lines open, knowing the long-term damage is limited. Meanwhile, the hit to China is long-term and directly on production, thus right across the economy right at the most difficult phase of economic transition. Chinese economists are talking about a 1-2% hit to GDP. I suspect much more plus increased domestic social and political tension. Xi is in more trouble than we think.
Obama was just in China. China has just met with Iran and discussed their nuclear deal. Iran threatens America again. Explain how any former President is allowed to meddle in foreign affairs. This clearly is a coup working actively against our current administration and our POTUS
— Kaya Jones (@KayaJones) May 20, 2019
- Trump tweeted out the following
Rex Tillerson, a man who is “dumb as a rock” and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany. I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 23, 2019
- Pelosi claimed that Trump threw a “temper tantrum” during the Wednesday meeting, which the president cut short after Pelosi accused him of engaging in a “cover up” related to the Mueller investigation. The president pushed back on the characterization of his behavior in a tweet
In a letter to her House colleagues, Nancy Pelosi said: “President Trump had a temper tantrum for us all to see.” This is not true. I was purposely very polite and calm, much as I was minutes later with the press in the Rose Garden. Can be easily proven. It is all such a lie!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 23, 2019
- Trump continued with his tweet
I was extremely calm yesterday with my meeting with Pelosi and Schumer, knowing that they would say I was raging, which they always do, along with their partner, the Fake News Media. Well, so many stories about the meeting use the Rage narrative anyway – Fake & Corrupt Press!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 23, 2019
Why are the pushing this story, they want to show Trump is unstable and he flips out at a moments notice, again this will be proven to be false. Trump has been doing business for a long time, does everyone really think he flips out, no you never give the opposition what they want so you do the opposite, you stay calm, put on a poker face and show that it doesn’t bother you in the least.
- Another federal judge appointed by Barack Obama has ruled that House Democrats can subpoena President Donald Trump’s personal and business finance records,
- House Democrats are pursuing members of the president’s family and private family-owned businesses, demanding banking records and financial statements.
- Congresswoman Mad Maxine Waters has already obtained President Trump’s financial documents from Wells Fargo and TD Bank.
Wells Fargo and TD Bank are the two of nine institutions that have so far complied with subpoenas issued by the House Financial Services Committee demanding information about their dealings with the Trump Organization, according to the sources. The disclosures by these two banks haven’t been previously reported. Both TD Bank and Wells Fargo declined to comment for this story.
Wells Fargo provided the committee with a few thousand documents and TD Bank handed the committee a handful of documents, according to a source who has seen them. The committee, led by Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., is especially interested in the president’s business relationship with Russia and other foreign entities.
- Rep. Maxine Waters also sent subpoenas to Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Royal Bank of Canada and Toronto-Dominion Bank and JP Morgan Chase.
So lets break this down
Trump denies tax returns during elections states they are being audited by the IRS, remember there is no law that states you have to turn over your tax returns. The Patriots knews that the DS was going to pursue his finacial records, his business, his family, so the Trump pushed back, he wanted to the DS to push this agenda.
With no crime, no collusion and no obstruction the DS is now pushing and receiving some records. This will show nothing, it is a nothing burger. But Trump and the patriots just allowed them to set a precedent (what is a precedent – an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.)
Lets take Elijah cummings, a watchdog group asked the IRS to investigate the overlap between Rockeymoore’s nonprofit Center for Global Policy Solutions and her for-profit consulting firm Global Policy Solutions LLC to determine whether the arrangement was used for “illegal private benefit.”
- Rep. Elijah Cummings denied that corporate donations to his wife’s charity posed a conflict of interest with his House Oversight Committee chairmanship and denounced an IRS complaint filed against the organization as “a fabricated distraction”
lets go back to post
[Letter from Committee on Financial Services]
Maxine Waters, California, Ranking Member
How do you obstruct oversight?
How do you obtain ‘inside knowledge’ to closed door ‘financial’ investigations?
Maxine Waters, California, Ranking Member
Those who are the loudest….
Have the most to FEAR [hide]?
What does a dog do when he/she has a bone?
You are the news now.
Two reports back we talked about comey and lynch were pointing fingers at each other, where comey said lynch told him to call the clinton email investigation and matter, and lynch says she never said this, there was someone else in the room, Rosie memos tweeted out the following
Whoops Rybicki was in the room when Lynch told @Comey to call the Clinton email investigation “a matter” so she’s claiming both of them lied? There were a few people in meeting, should be pretty east to get the truth because someone should be charged with lying to Congress. pic.twitter.com/bp50R0Kzqz
— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) May 22, 2019
James Comey’s story has already changed multiple times, and within days you’ll see it change yet again. It’ll go from “the FBI didn’t spy or wiretap” to “FBI didn’t break the law while we spied and wiretapped.”
The sham investigation of POTUS ran wild. He knew. He allowed it.
— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) May 23, 2019
Its all starting to unravel for the DS, Halper as we know was an FBI informant and he needed away to get to George Papa, this brings us to Sam Clovis
- Sam Clovis, a former national co-chairman of the Trump campaign, is one of three Trump figures known to have been contacted by FBI informant Stefan Halper during the 2016 presidential campaign. Clovis received an email, out of the blue, from Halper, whom he did not know, on August 29, 2016 — after Halper had been in touch with Carter Page and just before he contacted George Papadopoulos.
- Clovis, who is not suspected of any wrongdoing, has testified and been interviewed for a total of 19 hours, by his own count, before special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators, before Mueller’s grand jury, and before the House and Senate intelligence committees.
- During all that testifying, Clovis never knew about Halper’s connection to the FBI. Only recently, from news reports, has Clovis learned about Halper’s true role. And that has prompted Clovis to re-play his brief and seemingly inconsequential encounter with Halper in light of a wealth of new information.
- It began with that August 29, 2016 email. Here is the complete text:
- I am a professor at Cambridge University lecturing on US politics and foreign policy. I am what is called a ‘scholar practitioner,’ having served in the White House and four presidential campaigns — two as policy director. Over the past month I have been in conversation with Carter Page who attended our conference in Cambridge on US elections. Carter mentioned in Cambridge, and when visiting here in Virginia, that you and I should meet. I have enjoyed your comments and appearances in the media; you hit the sweet spot focusing Trump’s appeal to working America. May I suggest that we set a time to meet when you are next in Washington. Meanwhile, all the best, Stefan Halper.
- Halper’s note to Clovis — they worked out logistics and met at Clovis’ hotel, the Doubletree Inn in Crystal City, Virginia,
- Halper mentioned only briefly, and in passing, that he had met with Page, Clovis recalled when we discussed the meeting recently. Instead, Halper stressed his academic research, mostly about China and trade.
- “It was about China,” Clovis said. “It had nothing to do with emails. No mention of Russia. No mention of Hillary Clinton. No mention of her campaign. Only a mention in passing that he had met with Carter Page. Other than that, it was a discussion of his research and what he thought about China.”
- “It was like two guys sitting in the faculty lounge talking,” Clovis continued. “It was so innocuous I never reported it back to headquarters. It did not raise any antennas or red flags or something we needed to be on guard against.”
- I asked if Halper volunteered to work for the campaign, or asked to be part of it. “No, not at all,” Clovis said. But: “He said he was willing to share the research if it would be useful to our foreign policy effort.”
- Halper’s behavior with Papadopoulos appears to have been quite different. Chuck Ross of the Daily Caller has reported that, “Sources familiar with Papadopoulos’s version of their meetings said Halper randomly asked Papadopoulos whether he knew about Democratic National Committee emails that had been hacked and leaked by Russians.”
- Ross continued: “Papadopoulos strongly denied the allegation, Halper grew agitated and pressed Papadopoulos on the topic. Papadopoulos believes that Halper was recording him during some of their interactions, sources said.“
- That account could not be more different from Clovis’s experience with Halper.
- “This is just my speculation — I have no knowledge,” Clovis said. “I think [Halper] was using his meeting with me to give him bona fides to talk to George Papadopoulos. He used Carter Page to get to me and he used me to get to George. George was the target. I think George was the target all along.”
- Clovis’s theory is that Halper was trying to link Papadopoulos and the 30,000-plus emails that Hillary Clinton unilaterally deleted from her private email system. Halper was hoping “that somebody would bite in the campaign … his goal was to drag George into this to say the Trump campaign tried to get access to those emails from Russia.”
- At the time, it’s fair to say that no one in the room knew that Halper was an FBI informant. It was only later that the House Committee’s work led to the discovery of Halper’s role.
George Papa tweeted out the following
The president knows he and his campaign were set up by the UK and Australia as well as a rogue FBI/CIA. The UK/Australia were in on it voluntarily, not by accident. When he takes the unprecedented step to declassify the FISA materials, he will be doing it for America’s honor.
— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) May 23, 2019
- Devin Nunes sent a letter to President Donald Trump, asking him to question British Prime Minister Theresa May about Great Britain’s role in the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia.
- The inquiry would be significant and it is based on newly published information in the British newspaper The Telegraph revealing that former British spy Christopher Steele briefed May’s spy chiefs on the uncorroborated dossier.
“The American people need to know how this hoax began, who perpetrated it, and whether any foreign governments or intelligence services were involved,” Nunes added.
- John Solomon filed a motion on asking the FISA court to unseal evidence of wrongdoing or disciplinary actions in the Russia collusion case.
- The Southeastern Legal Foundation released a statement on Wednesday.
Southeastern Legal Foundation filed a Motion for Publication of Records with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) on behalf of award-winning investigative reporter John Solomon and itself, seeking rulings, orders and opinions issued by the Court finding any of the attorneys associated with the Carter Page FISA applications violated rules of the Court or rules governing professional conduct by attorneys.
Southeastern Legal Foundation successfully pursued Bar sanctions against sitting President Bill Clinton, ultimately resulting in the surrender of his law license on the last day in office and disbarment by the U.S. Supreme Court (1998-2001) as part of the Agreed Order of Discipline from Independent Counsel Robert Ray. Click here for more information on the Clinton matter.
“We face a serious crisis of public confidence in our judicial system. Our nation’s highest law enforcement officers and government attorneys are suspected of lying, misleading and withholding information from the FISC in order to obtain permission to conduct surveillance on U.S. citizen Carter Page,” said Todd Young, SLF executive director. “If true, even in part, one of the most profound ways to help re-establish public trust in the rule of law is to hold these attorneys professionally and publicly accountable for their alleged grievous violations of the law and public trust.”
John Solomon tweeted out the following
Tonight, with the Southeastern Legal Foundation’s help, I filed a motion asking the FISA court to unseal evidence of wrongdoing or disciplinary actions in the Russia collusion case. America will benefit if we can achieve some transparency. Here it is :https://t.co/37E3K68R17
— John Solomon (@jsolomonReports) May 22, 2019
Mark Meadows says that America is going to be shocked take a listen.
Sshh, hear that? It’s the deafening silence of Barack Obama,who’s suddenly gone to ground as #SpyGate scandal draws nearer & calls for him to be questioned under oath grow. No US speaking events, appearances.Organizing for Action(OFA) quietly removed from his website.Fewer Tweets
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 23, 2019
Democrats are waging war on the Electoral College as part of their efforts to erode the US Constitution and ultimately leave federal elections in the hands of the elite coasts, California and New York.
- The Nevada Senate on Tuesday passed a bill that would give the state’s Electoral College votes to the candidate who wins the popular vote.
- The bill passed on a party-line vote 12-8 and the legislation was sent to Democrat Governor Steve Sisolak to be signed.
- If the Governor signs the bill, Nevada will join the 14 other states along with the District of Columbia (3 EC votes) to join the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact.
- Here are the other states that have signed the the National Popular Vote into law:
- Connecticut – 7 electoral votes
- Hawaii – 4 electoral votes
- Illinois – 20 electoral votes
- Maryland – 10 electoral votes
- Massachusetts – 11 electoral votes
- New Jersey – 14 electoral votes
- Washington – 12 electoral votes
- Vermont – 3 electoral votes
- California – 55 electoral votes
- Rhode Island – 4 electoral votes
- New York – 29 electoral votes
- Colorado – 9 electoral votes
- Delaware – 3 electoral votes
- New Mexico – 5 electoral votes
- Our Founding Fathers wanted to give a voice to middle America and less densely populated states so they came up with the best system to represent America, the Electoral College.
Will SESSIONS drop the hammer?
1 of 22.
#Memo shifts narrative.
#Memo reinstates SESSIONS‘ authority re: Russia/ALL.
#Memo factually demonstrates collusion at highest levels.
#Memo factually demonstrates HUSSEIN ADMIN weaponized INTEL community to ensure D victory [+insurance].
#Memo factually demonstrates ‘knowingly false intel’ provided to FISA Judges to obtain warrant(s).
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]
Leak C-intel/Mil assets
Cut funding to Mil
Command away from generals
Launch ‘good guy’ takedown (internal remove) – Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)
Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency)
Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM)
Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13 fund/install (fear, targeting/removal, domestic-assets etc.)
Blind-eye NK [nuke build]
[Clas-1, 2, 3]
Blind-eye Iran [fund and supply]
Blind-eye [CLAS 23-41]
Stage SC [AS ]
U1 fund/supply IRAN/NK [+reduce US capacity]
KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) – RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)
HRC  WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]
Eliminate final rogue_ops within Gov’t/MIL
KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]
Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)
Install ‘on team’ SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)
Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]
Limit/remove funding of MIL
Closure of US MIL installations WW [Germany 1st]
Destruction of opposing MSM/other news outlets (censoring), CLAS 1-59
Narrative intercept [4am].
Sessions/Nunes Russian OPS.
Repub distortion of facts to remove Mueller.[POTUS free pass].
Shutdown Primary Reasons.
Weaken military assets.
Inc illegal votes.
Black voters abandoning.
“Keep them starved”
“Keep them blind”
“Keep them stupid”
HRC March 13, 2013 [intercept].
The Great Awakening.
Fight, Fight, Fight.
Will voter fraud be exposed before January?
2019 push Voter ID based on verifiable intel (fraud).
Welcome to the Democrat Party.
THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO REGAIN POWER.
Time to adopt VOTER ID LAW?
- After two years of disturbing increases, the preliminary FBI statistics for the first six months of 2018 demonstrate a sustained reduction in violent crime. The numbers show a 6.7 percent decline in murders, a 12.5 percent decline in robbery, and a 12.7 percent decline in burglary compared to the first six months of 2017.
- This is a win for the American people and especially for those communities most impacted by violent crime.
- Such decreases were not predestined. From 2014 to 2016, nationwide violent crime increased by nearly 7 percent — with a troubling 21 percent increase in the murder rate. 2015 alone saw an 11 percent increase in murders, the largest annual increase since 1968.
- Some of our large cities suffered the brunt of this violent crime spike with the murder rate rising in 22 of the 34 largest cities in 2016.
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) had dinner with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif amid escalating US-Iranian tensions,
- The California lawmaker’s office told the news outlet the dinner was “arranged in consultation with the State Department.”.
- Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has expressed discontent over the way the implementation of the embattled Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), also known as the Iran nuclear deal was handled.
- “The Leader of the Islamic Revolution reminded his audience that His Eminence did not approve of the JCPOA but allowed for the negotiations to be held: The way the JCPOA was handled, I did not really believe in it, and mentioned this to the president [Hassan Rouhani] and the foreign minister [Mohammad Javad Zarif] and had warned them several times”,
- He criticized the “forever war” in Afghanistan,
“We have been in Afghanistan for nearly two decades. It is the longest war in our nation’s history… In Afghanistan, after two decades have passed, trillions spent, and thousands of American lives lost, the situation on the ground is actually getting worse!”
— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) May 22, 2019
- Gaetz went on to comment about the follies of nation building:
“The examples of Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya — just to name a few — teach us that it is an illusion to think that just beyond the life of every dictator lies a peaceful democracy, rather than generations of anarchy, violence, terrorism, and chaos.”
— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) May 22, 2019
- Gaetz highlighted importance of strong borders and how America must focus on securing its own borders instead of fighting for other countries’ interests.
“The Trump Doctrine would prioritize securing the US border with Mexico before we send Americans to die on the Saudi border with Yemen. Stronger borders, energy dominance & a thriving American economy do more for American security than ill-fated interventionist excursions.” pic.twitter.com/c8ESw8i1fz
— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) May 22, 2019
- One of the high points of Gaetz’s speech was his direct shot at defense interests and other groups that want to launch America into perpetual wars.
Real morality and real toughness is standing up to the pro-war special interests and globalist powerbrokers. Real morality is affirming forever that the blood of American troops is not for sale.
The non elected establishment is now showing their true colors, they see the people waking up and they are losing control. So what do they do, they lash out, they censor, they hide the movement from the public, this brings us to EU president Jean Claude Juncker
- EU President Jean-Claude Juncker lashed out at “Stupid Nationalists” They Are in Love with Their Own Countries”
- on the eve of the European Union elections.
- This was a very revealing statement.
The globalists hate nationalists who “love their own country.”
And they wonder why the people are rejecting these tyrants?