Trump is now getting ready to push more people off of welfare, the reasoning is that people should not be dependent on government and a transition is on its way and the government will not be able to support these people. China talks seem like they hit a road block, but this is just a pause everything is about to flip. Market is down and the MSM is coming out in force to blame the tariffs, Trump once again has setup the MSM to take the fall. CNN laysoff 100 people, even thought they don’t call it a layoff. Mueller report relied on the MSM for its investigation. Mueller says he interviewed Mifsud but there is no paperwork. MSM and the [DS] are trying to play down the word spying. Wray was asked about spying and his answer was not really an answer. Mnuchin says no to handing over Trump’s tax returns. Booker is running on the gun grab, this is a dead end. Trump pardon’s army ranger. Venezuela and Iran are being pushed to remove the [DS] black sites. Message sent to Obama, received by Iran, next phase coming.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.07.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The Trump Administration is looking into altering how it determines the national poverty level, which may put some Americans at risk of losing access to welfare programs,
- The measure is calculated at three times the cost of a minimum food diet and adjusted every year as prices rise. It was first set in the 1960s and, in 2018, a family of four making no more than $25,900 was considered under the poverty line. This figure determines eligibility for federal, state and nonprofit programs like Medicaid and food stamps.
- The change is being reported as an effort by the Trump administration to make it more difficult to access welfare programs. Last year, the president signed an executive order calling on federal agencies to strictly enforce current work requirements for welfare recipients and propose new stricter requirements that could reduce eligibility.Trump said in December: “Millions of able-bodied, working-age adults continue to collect food stamps without working or even looking for work. Our goal is to move these Americans from dependence to independence, and into a good-paying job and rewarding career.”
- U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighizer is quoted today: “We felt we were on track to get somewhere. Over the course of last week we have seen an erosion of commitments by China. That in our view is unacceptable.” This statement appears to be in line with reports from Beijing about Chinese negotiators: “with sources suggesting that President Xi Jinping vetoed additional concessions proposed by his negotiators.”
(Bloomberg) […] Lighthizer and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told reporters on Monday that the Chinese backsliding became apparent during their visit to Beijing last week, but that they had been reassured by their Chinese interlocutors that everything would turn out.
That changed over the weekend when China sent through a new draft of an agreement that included them pulling back on language in the text on a number of issues, which had the “potential to change the deal very dramatically,” Mnuchin said.
At that stage about 90 percent of the pact had been finalized, he said, and the Chinese wanted to reopen areas that had already been negotiated. “We are not willing to go back on documents that have been negotiated in the past,” he said. (read more)
- , this status-conflict is in complete alignment with the historic Chinese world-view. It is not so much an issue with differences of opinions; the U.S. -vs- China trade conflict is actually a fundamental issue of cultural clashes.
- Each time China takes aggressive action (red dragon) China projects a panda face through silence and non-response to opinion of that action;…. and the action continues. The red dragon has a tendency to say one necessary thing publicly, while manipulating another necessary thing privately. The Art of War.
- President Trump is the first U.S. President to understand how the red dragon hides behind the panda mask.
- It is specifically because he understands that Panda is a mask that President Trump messages warmth toward the Chinese people, and pours vociferous praise upon Xi Jinping, while simultaneously confronting the geopolitical doctrine of the Xi regime.
- In essence Trump is mirroring the behavior of China while confronting them
- The editorial board of the Wall Street Journal bluntly called out President Donald Trump for threatening to impose more tariffs on China in an off-the-cuff weekend tweet, saying he is endangering the prospects of any comprehensive trade deal and possibly his own presidency.
- According to the Journal, Trump is engaging in “brinksmanship” that could have a devastating effect on the economy
- Mueller cited The New York Times on 60 occasions “mostly through footnotes for articles that weave through the report’s main narrative,” .
- Mueller cited reports “mostly from news outlets that promoted the debunked Trump-Kremlin election conspiracy,” Scarborough wrote.
- The report refers to The Washington Post at least 40 times. CNN about a dozen times. NBC News has about 10 story mentions, and its anchor, Lester Holt, is the lone journalist to appear in the report’s personalities glossary for his May 2017 interview with President Donald Trump.
- Scarborough noted that “For more than two years, The New York Times suggested a Kremlin conspiracy in its stories and editorials and won a Pulitzer Prize — as did The Post.
- So they won Pulitzer prize by pushing fake news, nothing they reporting on the Russian Collusion was true because their was no Russian Collusion. Mueller did investigate as you can see, they were building a narrative that fell apart.
As people looking closer and closer at the Mueller report and the information that is coming out they are finding that alot of facts and documents are missing, Paul Sperry tweeted
MYSTERY: Mueller Report states Joseph Mifsud interviewed Feb 10 2017. Yet no citation of an FBI 302 for interview. Mueller also states he has docs proving Mifsud made “false” statements to investigators. Yet he never prosecuted him for lying like Papa-D. Why was Mifsud protected?
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 7, 2019
DEVELOPING: Congressional investigators are looking into “a number of false statements” made by Mueller in Volume I of his report where he misrepresented the underlying evidence ostensibly to mirror the FBI’s stated pretext for opening investigations on Trump campaign figures
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 7, 2019
- White House counsel has instructed former White House counsel Don McGahn not to comply with a congressional subpoena.
- “The White House records remain subject to the control of the White House for all purposes. The White House records remain legally protected from disclosure under longstanding constitutional principles, because they implicate significant Executive Branch confidentiality interests and executive privilege,” Cipollone wrote.
- Read the letter (via Axios):
Now we know that Barr is investigating who spied on the President and the MSM and DS do not like the word spying because it sound bad for them, it sounds like the FBI, Obama administration was involved in a criminal act, which they were, Clapper came out and said there was no spying but now is changing his tune after the NYT article, why is this happening they are trying to get out in front of all this.
On April 10, 2019 Attorney General he would scrutinize the F.B.I.’s investigation of the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, including whether “spying” was conducted by American intelligence agencies during the 2016 on the Donald Trump Campaign.
- Former Director of National Intelligence and Trump-basher James Clapper told CNN at the time he “was amazed” and it was “stunning and crazy.”
- Then The New York Times broke the news on Friday that the Obama administration was spying on George Papadopoulos.
- On Monday James Clapper told CNN that, “Well, yeah, I guess it meets the dictionary definition of spying.”
- WE need to remrember that James Comey documented each “Crossfire Hurricane” intelligence decision. Within the CYA memos Comey included the ID of code-named spies in a journal of sorts, that remains hidden for now. full Comey journal will soon be released.
- The lastreguge tweeted out
Mnuchin Rejects Dems Request For Trump’s Tax Returns. In a letter to Chairman Richard Neal (D- MA), he wrote : “I have determined that the Committee’s request lacks a legitimate legislative purpose.” | https://t.co/Rneo0c5SAT
— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) May 6, 2019
- Democratic 2020 contender Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) on Monday announced a plan for gun control that calls for a ban on so-called ‘assault weapons,’ federal licenses for gun owners, and a probe into the nonprofit status of the National Rifle Association (NRA).
- “As president, we will make commonsense changes to our gun laws such as requiring a license to purchase a gun that includes universal background checks, banning assault weapons, and closing the loopholes that allow domestic abusers and people on terrorist watch lists to get their hands on a gun,” Booker said in a statement. “I am sick and tired of hearing thoughts and prayers for the communities that have been shattered by gun violence — it is time for bold action.”
Several other Democratic presidential candidates, including Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., and Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., have proposed universal background checks and a ban on “assault weapons” as part of their campaign platforms, but Booker goes further in proposing a national firearm licensing system.
Under the plan, individuals would need to submit fingerprints, complete a background check, and show completion of a certified gun safety course in order to obtain federal gun license. It would also limit gun purchasers to buying one handgun per month and ban “assault weapons,” high-capacity magazines, and bump stocks. –Washington Examiner
- Booker refused to say whether he would jail Americans who refuse to surrender banned weapons under his plan
- Booker how his proposal stacks up to Congressman Eric Swalwell’s – a 2020 Democratic contender from California who’s running on an anti-2nd amendment platform.
Now in Venezuela the regime change that the intelligence orgranizations and the neoconcs are trying to push is not working, Joe M from @stormisuponus lays out an explanation
1. This helps clarify the complex situation in Venezuela. We know that overthrowing legitimate regimes is not MAGA, and like him or not, socialist puppet Maduro was elected. The coup against him is being staged by our own rogue CIA & Deep State ally Cuba! https://t.co/nKYVLni0Y9
— Joe M (@StormIsUponUs) May 7, 2019
2. Reports of this nature, where our own intelligence agencies are caught doing bad things, is part of a program of disclosure that will lead back to the Kennedy assassination, and reveal to Americans the scale of the crimes against humanity perpetrated by the [Clowns].
— Joe M (@StormIsUponUs) May 7, 2019
3. One thing is for sure, Trump is not a neocon. Invading other countries is not a nationalist ideal. If Bolton is calling for regime change, he is setting himself up to fail, and Trump will ceremoniously kick him out.
— Joe M (@StormIsUponUs) May 7, 2019
4. So where does that leave the Plan? If Trump fires Bolton (one of the members of Trump admin 2.0) then he served well to demonstrate Trump’s credentials as a man of the people, a president of non-intervention, and a keeper of his promise to MAGA. #AmericaFirst
— Joe M (@StormIsUponUs) May 7, 2019
- On March 20th, 2009, Army Ranger 1st Lieutenant Michael Behenna was sentenced to 25 years in prison for killing Ali Mansur, a known Al Qaeda operative while serving in Iraq. Mansur was known to be a member of an Al Qaeda cell operating in the lieutenant’s area of operation and Army intelligence believed he organized an attack on Lt. Behenna’s platoon in April 2008 which killed two U.S. soldiers and injured two more. Army intelligence ordered the release of Mansur and Lt. Behenna was ordered to return the terrorist to his home.
- During the return of Mansur, Lt. Behenna again questioned the Al Qaeda member for information about other members of the terrorist cell, and financial supporters. During this interrogation, Mansur attacked Lt. Behenna, who killed the terrorist in self-defense. The government subsequently prosecuted Lt. Behenna for premeditated murder.
- In 2014 Michael Behenna was offered parole after serving 5 years for killing the Al-Qaeda operative in 2008.
Behenna was serving a 15-year sentence in a military prison at Fort Leavenworth.
- On Monday, while out with his mother, 1st Lt. Behenna got a call from President Donald Trump who pardoned him.
Lets go out to iran,
Re_read crumbs re: Iran.
It was never about WW safety & security.
It was never about Nuclear disarmament.
It was about opening a new untapped market.
It was about securing a black site.
In military terminology, a black site is a location at which an unacknowledged black operation or black project is conducted. It can refer to the facilities that are controlled by the CIA and used by the U.S. government in its War on Terror to detain alleged unlawful enemy combatants.
U.S. President George W. Bush acknowledged the existence of secret prisons operated by the CIA during a speech on September 6, 2006. A claim that the black sites existed was made by The Washington Post in November 2005 and before this by human rights NGOs.
Risk the welfare of the world.
Organized/planned by BC/HRC.
Carried out by Hussein.
[remember HRC ran against Hussein]
U1 [donations to CF].
$1.7b in-cash transfer to Iran [4 routes][5 planes].
Did the total withdrawal actually depart EU?
Special Interest Groups (SIG).
What US/EU Co’s Immediately closed large deals in Iran post deal?
Cross check Co’s against political + foundation payments.
Why are people panicking about Iran deal pullout?
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
- The Iranian Foreign Ministry is set to announce to the remaining five signatories of the so-called nuclear deal (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action) “diminishing commitments” to the agreement, as well as that President Hassan Rouhani will send a letter, state media said on Tuesday.
- The report comes shortly after Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that Iran would be taking steps concerning the nuclear deal if the European Union is unable to help Tehran counter US sanctions.
- “As long as Iran’s interests are protected by the JCPOA, and the EU sticks to its commitments, Iran will comply with the agreement. As soon as the European Union is unable to help Iran counter-sanctions, Iran’s unilateral adherence to the JCPOA may lose its meaning. In that case, the restrictions under the JCPOA may be reviewed”, Zarif said.
EU sanctions (IRAN).
Leaders of EU only care about protecting flow of MONEY – NOT the safety and security of their people/world.
IRAN deal orchestrated for the sole purpose of lifting sanctions (blockade) to allow access of foreign businesses for individual & co-wide enrichment. SCAM!!!
Nothing to do w/ NUKES (cover_)
Hussein pallets of cash.
Hussein secret auth to convert USD.
No MSM coverage.
Something incredible is about to happen.
The Good People of IRAN have the POWER.
FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM.
How many AUTH FISA UMBRELLA SURV warrants targeting those who illegally targeted [ ] are currently active?
Upstream collection can be very revealing.
When you no longer control the levers of POWER, do FVEY (‘Allies’) buckle & cooperate in order to preserve and maintain their future?
Germany losing stranglehold on EU?
The future will not repeat the past.
The clock is ticking.